Welcome, Kapamilya. Please or

Author Topic: You're My Home (OT)  (Read 23190 times)

erzo01

Re: You're My Home (OT)
« Reply #105 on: January 12, 2014, 04:22:53 PM »
Guess what Toni Gonzaga and Enchong Dee have in common?
Well, the two ABS-CBN exclusive talents now is the confirmed owners of a building ready na for
occupancy.
In fact, according nga to someone close to Enchong, may mga tenant na ang building ng binata located
somewhere in Quezon City na masasabing business center.
Nasa isang business center din sa Cainta, close nga daw sa SM Mall Cainta in Rizal) ang building na
ipinatayo ng pamilya ni Toni.
Toni and Enchong remain to date two of ABS-CBN actors na parehong busy.
Bukod sa kanyang kasisimulang sitcom, Home Sweetie Home with John Lloyd Cruz aired Sundays, Toni is
preparing as well for the start of the upcoming new episode of the popular reality show Pinoy Big Brother
(PBB) which she hosts mula pa nang magsimula ito.
Enchong is to start work na rin on his new series for Dreamscape Entertainment which business unit ng
ABS-CBN Deo Endrinal heads.
Dreamscape is also the producer ng Dyesebel and another upcoming series Sana Bukas Pa Ang Kahapon
which Bea Alonzo, Paulo Avelino at Albert Martinez topbill.
Kasama rin sa cast sina Susan Roces, Iza Calzado, Cherry Pie Picache and Anita Linda.

http://www.journal.com.ph/index.php/entertainment/showbiz-news/65103-what-toni-and-enchong-have-in-common

erzo01

« Reply #106 on: January 12, 2014, 04:25:05 PM »
New series ni Enchong? Kung shelved na nga 'to, saan siya?

billicent_1219

• I sing, dance, write stories, play piano & guitar!
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: January 12, 2014, 09:16:45 PM »
ano ba yan, Enchong should rest muna.....

Lula2013

• View Profile
« Reply #108 on: January 15, 2014, 04:20:41 AM »
How about Shaina, any news of a new teleserye for her?

royalty

• View Profile
« Reply #109 on: January 17, 2014, 11:02:49 AM »
Diba shelved na ito, ilagay na ito sa shelved teleseryes.

Sana ibalik si Shaina Magdayao sa daytime since sya naman ang Queen of Kapamilya Gold  :)

billicent_1219

• I sing, dance, write stories, play piano & guitar!
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: January 17, 2014, 12:05:58 PM »
Diba shelved na ito, ilagay na ito sa shelved teleseryes.

Sana ibalik si Shaina Magdayao sa daytime since sya naman ang Queen of Kapamilya Gold  :)

Shaina, Melly and Jewel Mische for a grand afternoon soap... Be it PHR or a new orig story ;)

erzo01

« Reply #111 on: January 17, 2014, 06:13:25 PM »
No TV soaps for Iza Calzado -- for now

By Reyma Buan-Deveza, ABS-CBNnews.com
Posted at 01/17/2014 5:55 PM | Updated as of 01/17/2014 5:55 PM

MANILA - Actress Iza Calzado has spoken up on the issue that she will no longer do ABS-CBN's soap "You're My Home" with Richard Gomez and Dawn Zulueta.

In an interview with ABS-CBNnews.com and other reporters on Friday, a visibly surprised Calzado explained that "You're My Home" has been shelved.

"Wala na po muna kasing 'You're My Home.' I think hindi na muna yata 'yan gagawin. Pero sa tingin ko tanungin niyo po ang Dreamscape family, sila po ang makakasagot sa inyong katanungan," she said.

Also reacting to rumors that she will no longer do the soap "Sana Bukas Pa Ang Kahapon" starring Bea Alonzo, Calzado admitted that she still does not know what other projects are in store for her this year.

"Actually ako po, I just came from a meeting with direk Lauren (Dyogi), hindi pa final kung ano ang gagawin ko for the year. So titignan pa namin kung saan ako mapupunta for the year. Abangan na lang po natin," she said.

While she is unsure if she will be part of a soap this year, Calzado expressed her excitement over her newest TV project in ABS-CBN.

The reality show "The BIggest Loser: Pinoy Edition Doubles," will debut on February 3 as part of ABS-CBN's primetime block.

Aside from "Biggest Loser," Calzado will also be part of the upcoming Star Cinema movie "Starting Over Again" with Piolo Pascual and Toni Gonzaga.

"For now, I am looking forward to 'Biggest Loser: Pinoy Edition Doubles' and 'Starting Over Again,'" she said.

Calzado's life story will also be shown on "Maalaala Mo Kaya" on February 1.

http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/entertainment/01/17/14/no-tv-soaps-iza-calzado-now

erzo01

« Reply #112 on: January 24, 2014, 11:15:19 AM »
Script ng serye nina Goma at Dawn nakakailang revision na, hindi pa rin mabuo-buo
SHOWBIZ UPDATE Ni Nora Calderon (Pang-Masa) | Updated January 24, 2014 - 12:00am

Five weeks pang mapapanood ang tawa-ser­yeng Ma­dam Chairman ni Sharon Cuneta na umabot din ng 20 weeks. Hindi naman nahirapan sa taping si Sharon dahil at 12:00 midnight, pack up na sila kay Direk Joel Lamangan. For the last few weeks, special guest nila si Richard Gomez na alam nating dating boyfriend at ka-love team ng Megastar.

Ayon kay Richard, no problem naman ang paggi-guest niya dahil ang contract niya sa ABS-CBN ay para lamang sa drama series kaya libre siyang mag-appear sa ibang network kung tulad ng Madam Chairman na isang sitcom. Hindi pa raw kasi matuluy-tuloy ang bago nilang teleserye ni Dawn Zulueta sa Kapamilya Network dahil ilang revision na raw ng script, hindi pa rin mabuo ang story. Three taping days siya sa Madam Chairman pero hindi niya alam kung hanggang kailan siya mapapanood, na magsisimula na mamayang gabi, pagkatapos ng Let’s Ask Pilipinas.

“May gagawin kaming movie for TV din ni Richard,” sabi ni Sharon. “Nahihiya nga akong mag-request pa ulit sa kanya dahil nag-guest na siya sa The Mega and the Songwriter ’tapos dito sa Madam Chairman pero hindi naman siya tumanggi nang kausapin muli siya for a movie-TV project dahil one night lamang iyon mapapanood. Hopefully, kami na ang magkatambal sa isang bagong tawa-serye na gagawin ng TV5.”

Itinuwid ni Sharon ang nasulat na gagawa siya ng isang drama anthology na parang si Ms. Charo Santos-Concio siya. Minsan, May Minamahal daw ang title ng show na siya ang presenter at aawit ng song of the week with Jay Durias. Ang featured song ang igagawa ng story pero hindi siya ang gaganap. Pero magbabakasyon daw muna siya after ng taping ng Madam Chairman dahil may chronic sinusitis siya at kailangan daw muna niyang mag-undergo ng ilang tests para gumaling ito.

http://www.philstar.com/pang-movies/2014/01/24/1282342/script-ng-serye-nina-goma-dawn-nakakailang-revision-na-hindi-pa-rin

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #113 on: January 24, 2014, 02:26:19 PM »
Shelved? Hayyyy I feel bad for Iza and Ella the most here :(
|||◄+--------| TFC Godfather circa 2003 |--------+►|||

kyupayb

• View Profile
« Reply #114 on: October 10, 2014, 01:50:37 AM »
Kapamilya Top 5: Highly Anticipated Shelved Teleseryes

Teleseryes usually come and go, some lasted for two months and some finished after 2 years. But some of them were already launched but ended up in the bookshelves. This is KOW-Kapamilyalogy and we are listing down the Top 5 highly anticipated shelved shows. These shows are already in the planning period with some of them having complete casts and even have released teaser trailers.

Runners up for this list are “Mars Ravelo’s Sanlakas” and “Sanlakas Kids”.

Dubbed as the “would-be” launching vehicle of Julia Barretto, “Cofradia” ranked 5th in our list. Unveiled in May 2013, this teleserye is based on the Dominador Ad Castillo novel of the same title, which had film adaptations in 1953 and 1973. The story centers on Cofradia, a young woman who is afraid to fall in love because of her dark complexion. With the help of a magic candle, she eventually transforms into a beautiful lady. However due to racism and color discrimination issues, the management has decided to cancel the project as it might risk negatively affecting Barretto’s launching vehicle as a leading lady. This is in contrast to GMA7’s 2011 airing of another TV series with similar story. In July 2013, a press conference was held announcing Barretto would instead star in the lead role of a new, original series titled “Mira Bella”.

Fourth on our list is the Pinocchio-inspired fantaserye “Utoy”. The series was launched in 2008 starring Makisig Morales and the late Comedy King Dolphy (Watch teaser here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFt8fwdGKSE). However, this series didn’t push through until Dolphy transferred to TV5 in 2010 and eventually passed away in July 2012. In 2012, another Pinocchio-inspired fantaserye entitled “E-Boy” was shown starring Bugoy Cariño as the title-role. This time, the story revolves around a child robot who was given human characteristics that led him to a journey where he will learn what being human is all about.

It was launched in December 2010 as part of the 1st quarter shows in 2011. Elwood Perez’s “Bagwis” is number 3 in our list. This was supposed to be Jewel Mische’s first major TV project as a Kapamilya opposite Gerald Anderson as the title role, aside from the 2-month long “Wansapanataym Presents Buhawi Jack”. Based on a 1989 movie starring Chuck Perez, it was shelved for undisclosed reason. However, “Bagwis” would still be a good material for a fantaserye in the future. Who do you think now fits the rolenow for winged superhero?

During the last quarter of 2013, ABS-CBN announced the reunion project of the perennial loveteam Richard Gomez and Dawn Zulueta after the success of “Walang Hanggan”. The 2nd on our list, “You’re My Home” was supposed to be a powerhouse teleserye with Shaina Magdayao, Enchong Dee and Iza Calzado set to premiere January 2014. However, it was later announced that the project was shelved. For the meantime, Dawn will be seen in the Kapamilya version of “Mars Ravelo’s Dyesebel” while the “CharDawn” fans patiently await for their TV comeback project.

Its teaser trailer was impressive, banking on the stellar cast with quotable lines such as “Hindi ako mayaman. Hindi ako sosyal. Pero maganda ako. Doon pa lang talo ka na.”, “You can never buy class, and breeding is never for sale.” and “They say beauty is power. That makes me the most powerful of all.” (Watch teaser here:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8U43cyr0zs) Following the success of the fashionserye “Magkaribal”, “Alta” was announced in the last quarter of 2011 which would star Gretchen Barretto, KC Concepcion, Zanjoe Marudo, Luis Manzano, Diether Ocampo and Angelica Panganiban tackling the lives of people in the high society. In the early 2012, the project was shelved for undisclosed reasons. Gretchen was later included in “Princess And I” although she admits of being disappointed about the cancellation of the teleserye. Until now, ABS-CBN fans are still hoping that this grandiose teleserye will push through in the future and this makes “Alta” the most highly anticipated shelved teleserye of the Kapamilya network.

Do you agree with our Top 5 list? Which shelved teleserye do you think should be included in this list? For suggestions of future Top 5 list, just leave your comments here.

http://kapamilyaonlineworld.wordpress.com/2014/02/21/kapamilya-top-5-highly-anticipated-shelved-teleseryes/