Welcome, Kapamilya. Please or

Author Topic: What does your boardname mean?  (Read 180849 times)

romagui69

• View Profile
Re: What does your boardname mean?
« Reply #30 on: December 17, 2013, 05:57:57 AM »
For me, I was 'The Godfather' (loved the original, didn't like the sequels as much) on the old ABS/Pinoycentral boards in 2003. I wanted my name to sound more Kapamilya so since I am from New York USA (not Cubao) I asked the admin at the time if I could change my name to TFC Godfather. They did and it stuck these past 9 years or so on the various recreations of our ABS board. I am now well known for this name from artistas to staffers to Kapamilya fans worldwide. I have been admin/moderator from around 2003-4 until now.

What does your name mean mga Kapamilya?
ROMAGUI69 To me it is my first name and last name and the year that I graduated from High school from General Santos City. I decided to join the ABS-CBN Forum so that I can share some thoughts and insights to what we observe here in USA and also from the mother land and as a Pinoy I love to see improvements from our kababayan specially the aftermath of the Yolanda tragedy.

thethirdcrouch

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 17, 2013, 07:07:52 PM »
I used billicent_1219 because my given name is Billicent and my birthday is December 19. The year I was born, six days before Christmas 1993, ABS-CBN was already the Sarimanok network. When exactly in 1993 was the Sarimanok Station ID launched?

Bakit Billicent ipinangalan sa'yo?

thethirdcrouch

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 17, 2013, 07:15:05 PM »
Ako, Thethirdcrouch. It's also my twitter username.
Potter fan kasi ako. May Barty Crouch Sr. na, at Barty Crouch Jr., so I decided gumawa ng the third.
Medyo resounding siguro yung name nung mga panahong gumawa ako ng twitter account. Tapos common na rin ang Harry, Voldemort. And since ang mga Crouch pa lang ang alam kong may ordinals, I thought I'd be the only one to create the third crouch; pinanindigan ko na rin sa ibang accounts ko. Haha.
Interesting din kasi there's a mystery of betrayal, loyalty, and family sa mag-amang crouch.

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #33 on: December 17, 2013, 09:38:41 PM »
Potter fan kasi ako. May Barty Crouch Sr. na, at Barty Crouch Jr., so I decided gumawa ng the third.
Medyo resounding siguro yung name nung mga panahong gumawa ako ng twitter account. Tapos common na rin ang Harry, Voldemort. And since ang mga Crouch pa lang ang alam kong may ordinals, I thought I'd be the only one to create the third crouch; pinanindigan ko na rin sa ibang accounts ko. Haha.
Interesting din kasi there's a mystery of betrayal, loyalty, and family sa mag-amang crouch.
Good stuff, thanks for sharing thethirdcrouch :)
|||◄+--------| TFC Godfather circa 2003 |--------+►|||

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #34 on: December 17, 2013, 11:29:32 PM »
For me, I was 'The Godfather' (loved the original, didn't like the sequels as much) on the old ABS/Pinoycentral boards in 2003. I wanted my name to sound more Kapamilya so since I am from New York USA (not Cubao) I asked the admin at the time if I could change my name to TFC Godfather. They did and it stuck these past 9 years or so on the various recreations of our ABS board. I am now well known for this name from artistas to staffers to Kapamilya fans worldwide. I have been admin/moderator from around 2003-4 until now.

What does your name mean mga Kapamilya?
ROMAGUI69 To me it is my first name and last name and the year that I graduated from High school from General Santos City. I decided to join the ABS-CBN Forum so that I can share some thoughts and insights to what we observe here in USA and also from the mother land and as a Pinoy I love to see improvements from our kababayan specially the aftermath of the Yolanda tragedy.
What part of the US are you from Roma? Welcome to the official ABS Messageboard.

thethirdcrouch

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 18, 2013, 08:41:54 PM »
Good stuff, thanks for sharing thethirdcrouch :)

no prob:)

erzo01

« Reply #36 on: January 12, 2014, 01:13:01 AM »
erzo01
ERZO is the acronym of my full name.
01, well I created my first email account back in 2K1 (my senior year in HIgh School) and erzo01 happened to be my handle there.

This is also my username in PEx and some other music forum sites that I frequently check out hehe.

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #37 on: January 12, 2014, 06:22:40 PM »
erzo01
ERZO is the acronym of my full name.
01, well I created my first email account back in 2K1 (my senior year in HIgh School) and erzo01 happened to be my handle there.

This is also my username in PEx and some other music forum sites that I frequently check out hehe.
Thanks for that erzo, nice to know :)

inlumawig

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 16, 2014, 08:00:37 PM »
hmmm.. well kung board name po kasi pag uusapan..madaming meaning meaning ehh..hehehe..lol

"uhhmm..nong nainlove ako sa taong hindi naman para sakin at hindi ako kayang ipaglaban siguro sabhin nalang nating tanga ako..dahil kahit anong gawin mahal ko parin sya..thats why..umabot rin kami ng 3years pero hanggang jan lang tlga and no more extensions a..cguro mag momove on nlng ako..:) "

Ihope na makaya ang pag momove on

billicent_1219

• I sing, dance, write stories, play piano & guitar!
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 23, 2014, 09:03:58 PM »
I used billicent_1219 because my given name is Billicent and my birthday is December 19. The year I was born, six days before Christmas 1993, ABS-CBN was already the Sarimanok network. When exactly in 1993 was the Sarimanok Station ID launched?

Bakit Billicent ipinangalan sa'yo?
di ko rin alam eh....

eva2014

• Undercover Boss / The Hunger Games / Royal Pirates
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 24, 2014, 03:24:20 PM »
eva2014 - chose this username because of Evangelion (the animé) and the year 2014.
Ok. That's not the primary reason.

It's because I found out that in the sites I frequent (asianovela review blogs and the like) someone uses my username so I'm still her but I will not resurrect yui_ikari - the username.
That's the primary reason.  ;D

glad to know I have a fan stalker. You know you can never think the way I do or the least have my brain. So go use my username and revere yourself in that pathetic way. Trust me, you cannot improve yourself by doing that.

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #41 on: February 03, 2014, 03:18:53 PM »
Thanks for sharing that eva and welcome.

Welcome to our new members and do feel at home. :)

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #42 on: February 03, 2014, 03:20:03 PM »
hmmm.. well kung board name po kasi pag uusapan..madaming meaning meaning ehh..hehehe..lol

"uhhmm..nong nainlove ako sa taong hindi naman para sakin at hindi ako kayang ipaglaban siguro sabhin nalang nating tanga ako..dahil kahit anong gawin mahal ko parin sya..thats why..umabot rin kami ng 3years pero hanggang jan lang tlga and no more extensions a..cguro mag momove on nlng ako..:) "

Ihope na makaya ang pag momove on
How is your heart now? Did you really move on?

Welcome inlumawig to the official ABS messageboard.

nitrous_oxide

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 25, 2014, 09:34:08 AM »
laughing gas

nicole.

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 25, 2014, 09:05:38 PM »
just my name. dito kasi kinuha ng dad ko ung nickname ko na nikki, and ito tawag sa akin ng taong mahal ko. tapos since sumisikat ung pangalan because of the legal wife {kahit na medyo kabit ang dating}, ayun mas lalo ako na-proud gamitin.