Welcome, Kapamilya. Please or

Author Topic: Introduce Yourselves! (OT)  (Read 302563 times)

Novaworldz

• View Profile
Re: Introduce Yourselves! (OT)
« Reply #30 on: December 07, 2012, 04:48:28 AM »
Hi Ray C. here from The Lone Star State or better known as HTown! Im an accountant and have 5 beautiful kids .Im just glad to see you guys have this website up and running again...and i am a solid Kapamilya, just wish that they have more gameshows, hehehe...Happy Holidays guys from Houston...thanks  :)

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #31 on: December 07, 2012, 05:02:52 AM »
Hi Ray C. here from The Lone Star State or better known as HTown! Im an accountant and have 5 beautiful kids .Im just glad to see you guys have this website up and running again...and i am a solid Kapamilya, just wish that they have more gameshows, hehehe...Happy Holidays guys from Houston...thanks  :)
Welcome here Ray from Houston. I'm Joey from Queens, New York. Wow 5 kids... any of them have Star Magic quality? :)

Up and running again? Have you been on our boards before?

Ahhh well Minute To Win It will soon air. Sad that DOND doesn't air on TFC North America (I watch it online). Happy Holidays sir and God bless :) Don't be a stranger :)
|||◄+--------| TFC Godfather circa 2003 |--------+►|||

Novaworldz

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 08, 2012, 04:20:43 AM »
Hello Godfather!....Yea i was here before but the last time was i believe was October, then one day i was trying to visit the page it wont let me, it always says something about "gateway error" of some sort, but i was a newbie either way....LOL....I like this forum cause it keep us updated all the time...about my kids, 2 of my sons play basketball, but my little girl really really loves Aryana and hates Megan, just a little though....My dad is from Queens as well i believe he's from Flushing, i remember him talking so much about the Mets growin up, but i never been there yet...More power to you guys!

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #33 on: December 08, 2012, 04:42:43 AM »
Hello Godfather!....Yea i was here before but the last time was i believe was October, then one day i was trying to visit the page it wont let me, it always says something about "gateway error" of some sort, but i was a newbie either way....LOL....I like this forum cause it keep us updated all the time...about my kids, 2 of my sons play basketball, but my little girl really really loves Aryana and hates Megan, just a little though....My dad is from Queens as well i believe he's from Flushing, i remember him talking so much about the Mets growin up, but i never been there yet...More power to you guys!
You can call me Joey. :)

Ahhh okay so you came when the board was temporarily out of order. Glad you appreciate our board and we make more sense than other forums full of haters or just purely negative vibes.

Cool basketball players... what are their ages? Are they on school teams? Ahhh she loves Aryana and hates Megan, I think we all do. I actually know both girls... Megan (Michelle Vito) isn't really mean though, its a character. Do you children understand Tagalog?

Ahhh awesome, I'm from Queens but Jamaica. Born and raised as a Mets fan... still hoping we improve one day. *crosses fingers* Long and suffering Met fan here... can't stand those Yankees, lol.

Great to make your acquaintance. Thanks for being part of the forum. Hope to hear more from you. :)

Novaworldz

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 08, 2012, 05:04:53 AM »
You can call me Joey. :)

Ahhh okay so you came when the board was temporarily out of order. Glad you appreciate our board and we make more sense than other forums full of haters or just purely negative vibes.

Cool basketball players... what are their ages? Are they on school teams? Ahhh she loves Aryana and hates Megan, I think we all do. I actually know both girls... Megan (Michelle Vito) isn't really mean though, its a character. Do you children understand Tagalog?

Ahhh awesome, I'm from Queens but Jamaica. Born and raised as a Mets fan... still hoping we improve one day. *crosses fingers* Long and suffering Met fan here... can't stand those Yankees, lol.

Great to make your acquaintance. Thanks for being part of the forum. Hope to hear more from you. :)

Thanks Joey...my boys are 15, 12 n 8....My eldest one is a varsity at Kempner HS, my other 2 are just now getting into the game...Hey you're a Met fan! thats great that you guys signed David Wright back for another aahmm 9 years...LOL...he's the facet of the franchise right now, i believe...Now idk if you guys are gonna give away RA Dickey to our team the Rangers...and oh by the way im a long time Rangers/Astros fans... ;)... 2 back 2 back WS appearances...hurts still....and Astros back to back 100 losses season...now tell me Joey, who's suffering the most between the two of us....hahahaha...hey good thing you love baseball too...

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #35 on: December 08, 2012, 06:36:29 AM »
Thanks Joey...my boys are 15, 12 n 8....My eldest one is a varsity at Kempner HS, my other 2 are just now getting into the game...Hey you're a Met fan! thats great that you guys signed David Wright back for another aahmm 9 years...LOL...he's the facet of the franchise right now, i believe...Now idk if you guys are gonna give away RA Dickey to our team the Rangers...and oh by the way im a long time Rangers/Astros fans... ;)... 2 back 2 back WS appearances...hurts still....and Astros back to back 100 losses season...now tell me Joey, who's suffering the most between the two of us....hahahaha...hey good thing you love baseball too...
Hey sir Ray... ahhh nice ages, I remember being that age. :)

Do they understand Tagalog?

Yeah we kept our Franchise David Wright and the rest of the team feel like Double-A/Single-A caliber talents. *slaps head* Wright and RA are the only ones I want to keep. You can have everyone else. :P

I'll get back to you about the suffering most between us. Nice meeting you again sir. Don't be a stranger.

Novaworldz

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 08, 2012, 08:41:01 AM »
Hey sir Ray... ahhh nice ages, I remember being that age. :)

Do they understand Tagalog?

Yeah we kept our Franchise David Wright and the rest of the team feel like Double-A/Single-A caliber talents. *slaps head* Wright and RA are the only ones I want to keep. You can have everyone else. :P

I'll get back to you about the suffering most between us. Nice meeting you again sir. Don't be a stranger.

My kids understands tagalog pero di di naman sila makasalita, although they are really trying pero hirap sila....I did tell my daughters that you knew  Michelle Vito aka Megan, My 2 girls are 14 and my youngest is 6 btw....same here sir Joey, really glad to meet u as well...

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #37 on: December 08, 2012, 05:18:42 PM »
My kids understands tagalog pero di di naman sila makasalita, although they are really trying pero hirap sila....I did tell my daughters that you knew  Michelle Vito aka Megan, My 2 girls are 14 and my youngest is 6 btw....same here sir Joey, really glad to meet u as well...
That's great to know. I know a ton of the younger ones barely know or are even interested in watching any of our programming. Glad they do want to watch as well.

Don't need to call me sir Joey, I'm probably far younger than you. I'm still single after a relationship in the Philippines went south. I so hate long distance relationships. Hay...

Have a great weekend with the family, Ray. :)

carlocuba

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 12, 2012, 09:44:39 AM »
Mga Newbies... tell us a little about yourselves?

Hi po..
I'm a solid kapamilya and an Angel Locsin Fan..
I joined this group to be updated of the different teleseryes of ABS-CBN and also to be updated of new shows of Angel Locsin..

By the way, I'm Carlo

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #39 on: December 12, 2012, 01:53:06 PM »
Mga Newbies... tell us a little about yourselves?

Hi po..
I'm a solid kapamilya and an Angel Locsin Fan..
I joined this group to be updated of the different teleseryes of ABS-CBN and also to be updated of new shows of Angel Locsin..

By the way, I'm Carlo
Nice to hear Carlo and we'll definitely keep you updated on everything. Really hope to have confirmation on what teleserye Angel has lined up since Darna isn't confirmed at all. We'll certainly keep you updated. Do visit us and post when you can, Kapamilya. :)

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #40 on: December 13, 2012, 07:59:12 PM »
More introductions mga Kapamilya :)

foreveryoung

« Reply #41 on: December 18, 2012, 09:51:52 AM »
Hello guys!! I go by the name of "foreveryoung" Currently an avid viewer of IKA and ABA. Love korean dramas, hoping at least one could be aired on TFC? pretty please  :) ;)

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #42 on: December 18, 2012, 11:13:32 AM »
Hello guys!! I go by the name of "foreveryoung" Currently an avid viewer of IKA and ABA. Love korean dramas, hoping at least one could be aired on TFC? pretty please  :) ;)
Welcome foreveryoung to the official ABS-CBN Messageboard.

Well ABS did air Meteor Garden years ago on TFC but they haven't air any of them for years cuz of copyright/contractual issues. Luckily you can still watch the majority of those Korean dramas online.

Hope to hear more from you Kapamilya.

Torey

• Kapamilya's Caftan King
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 15, 2013, 04:57:33 PM »
Hello everyone,

My name is Torey and I am certified Kapamilya since, since... ahhhmmm... since "tele-awareness" dawned on me.

*LOL*   ;D

Yes! Yes! I've been a frequent visitor here in this site since the day it's started. Therefore, I've seen this site grow from a little seed to a mighty oak tree.  ;) This site has grown in unprecedented fashion, in the year and a few months it's been going and that alone is testament to the superhuman efforts by the Admins and members who continually ntribute reliable news and updates about our favorite celebrities, TV Programs and Channel!

*Woot* *Woot*

So anyhow, after years being just a lurker here,  I finally decided to join the Forums in order for me to be a little more social this time around.

Torey

« Last Edit: January 15, 2013, 05:04:45 PM by Torey »

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #44 on: January 15, 2013, 08:10:21 PM »
Hello everyone,

My name is Torey and I am certified Kapamilya since, since... ahhhmmm... since "tele-awareness" dawned on me.

*LOL*   ;D

Yes! Yes! I've been a frequent visitor here in this site since the day it's started. Therefore, I've seen this site grow from a little seed to a mighty oak tree.  ;) This site has grown in unprecedented fashion, in the year and a few months it's been going and that alone is testament to the superhuman efforts by the Admins and members who continually ntribute reliable news and updates about our favorite celebrities, TV Programs and Channel!

*Woot* *Woot*

So anyhow, after years being just a lurker here,  I finally decided to join the Forums in order for me to be a little more social this time around.

Torey

Great to have you on board Torey and welcome to the official ABS-CBN Messageboard. :)

Don't be a stranger and thanks for finally registering. :)