Welcome, Kapamilya. Please or

Author Topic: The Time That I Loved You, 7000 Days (너를 사랑한 시간, 7000일)  (Read 5804 times)

daniholic

• View Profile

Drama: The Time That I Loved You, 7000 Days (working & literal title)
    Revised romanization: Neoreul Saranghan Shigan, 7000Il
    Hangul: 너를 사랑한 시간, 7000일
    Director:
    Writer: Min Hyo-Jung
    Network: SBS
    Episodes:
    Release Date: 2015 --
    Runtime:
    Language: Korean

"The Time I Loved You, 7,000 Days is a Korean remake of a Taiwanese drama. The characters they play are friends. Lee Jin Wook plays a man who is popular with women but despite dating for a decade, he never seems to find the right one. That's because Ha Ji Won's character is the woman for him but he just doesn't realize it.

Jo Soo Won, who directed "I Hear Your Voice," "Gapdong," and "Pinocchio," will direct the drama. Min Ho Jung, who wrote "Cat On The Roof," is the screenwriter.

Altogether these are some impressive credentials. The drama is set to air in June.

sources: Asianwiki | Soompi | Kdramastars.com

This smell… is tasty. I want to drink some. Ah, it’s so sweet. | ♡ Orange Marmalade ♡

Kogi

PLEEEEEASSSEE BUY THIS ABS-CBN!!

billicent_1219

• I sing, dance, write stories, play piano & guitar!
    • View Profile
yan ba papalit sa The Girl Who Can See Smells?

I also want Ha Ji Won back on Kapamilyanovelas!

luminalg

• View Profile
hndi po ang pplit tgwss ay mask ni soo ae at jjh pktpos yata nun.

daniholic

• View Profile
Ha Ji Won and Lee Jin Wook Confirmed for Taiwanese Remake

On April 14, Will Entertainment confirmed that Lee Jin Wook will be starring in SBS‘s weekend drama “The Time I Loved You, 7000 Days” alongside Ha Ji Won.

The drama will be a remake of popular Taiwanese drama “In Time with You.” SBS’s remake will center around a man and a woman who have been friends for a long time as they encounter the growing pains of their thirties. The writer of “Attic Cat” and “Full House,” Min Hyo Jung will be penning this drama while Jo Su Won, who has directed “I Can Hear Your Voice” and “Pinocchio,” will be directing the project.

Lee Jin Wook’s character is an ideal man with perfect characteristics named Choi Won. Despite his popularity with the ladies, he fails in his relationships because of his 20-year friendship with Jung Ha Na (played by Ha Ji Won). Fans are eager to see their chemistry in the upcoming drama.

“The Time I Loved You, 7000 Days” will broadcast after “Divorce Lawyers in Love” ends in June.

This smell… is tasty. I want to drink some. Ah, it’s so sweet. | ♡ Orange Marmalade ♡

billicent_1219

• I sing, dance, write stories, play piano & guitar!
    • View Profile
Re: The Time That I Loved You, 7000 Days (너를 사랑한 시간, 7000일)
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2019, 02:30:26 PM »
Ha Ji Won and Lee Jin Wook Confirmed for Taiwanese Remake

On April 14, Will Entertainment confirmed that Lee Jin Wook will be starring in SBS‘s weekend drama “The Time I Loved You, 7000 Days” alongside Ha Ji Won.

The drama will be a remake of popular Taiwanese drama “In Time with You.” SBS’s remake will center around a man and a woman who have been friends for a long time as they encounter the growing pains of their thirties. The writer of “Attic Cat” and “Full House,” Min Hyo Jung will be penning this drama while Jo Su Won, who has directed “I Can Hear Your Voice” and “Pinocchio,” will be directing the project.

Lee Jin Wook’s character is an ideal man with perfect characteristics named Choi Won. Despite his popularity with the ladies, he fails in his relationships because of his 20-year friendship with Jung Ha Na (played by Ha Ji Won). Fans are eager to see their chemistry in the upcoming drama.

“The Time I Loved You, 7000 Days” will broadcast after “Divorce Lawyers in Love” ends in June.
Di ko ito nakita (this thread!) naipalabas na nga ito sa ASIANOVELA channel after its first run sa ABS