Welcome, Kapamilya. Please or

Author Topic: TFC: General Discussions (OT)  (Read 41788 times)

dudejca

• View Profile
Re: TFC: General Discussions (OT)
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2013, 08:45:40 AM »
Christmas graphics gone today. Replaced with newer graphics like the 2012 one, but with newer scenes.

They always update graphics on Sunday at the ASAP timeslot. Is there a reason why?

dudejca

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2013, 09:24:52 AM »
Also premiered Sunday was the ABS-CBN 60 Years on Television ad.

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2013, 04:14:17 AM »
I was just watching Cinema One Global and there is some teleserye with Ina Raymundo. Anyone know what soap that is? I don't even recall this one, maybe it was a short teleserye? Elizabeth Oropesa and Serena Dalrymple were also part of it.
|||◄+--------| TFC Godfather circa 2003 |--------+►|||

dudejca

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2013, 05:00:05 AM »
I was just watching Cinema One Global and there is some teleserye with Ina Raymundo. Anyone know what soap that is? I don't even recall this one, maybe it was a short teleserye? Elizabeth Oropesa and Serena Dalrymple were also part of it.

I searched Google, lol, is it called Eto Na Ang Susunod na Kabanata? The sitcom only aired for two months, I guess they had to cancel quickly because of low ratings. That's nice that Cinema One Global airs more rare replays of dramas. I wish there was more game/reality show replays on BRO though.

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2013, 06:05:20 PM »

I searched Google, lol, is it called Eto Na Ang Susunod na Kabanata? The sitcom only aired for two months, I guess they had to cancel quickly because of low ratings. That's nice that Cinema One Global airs more rare replays of dramas. I wish there was more game/reality show replays on BRO though.
No I don't think that was it. Eto Na Ang... was a sitcom, this was a heavy drama.

Yeah I would rather see game shows on BRO din. Its way too saturated with pseudo-testosterone programming. My dad watches female collegiate volleyball almost daily, lol.

dudejca

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2013, 02:18:28 PM »
Coming this February on TFC... Apoy Sa Dagat, PGT Season 4 and TFCkat: The Road to the Philippines.

And vote for your favorite Himig Handog P-Pop Love Song on TFC.tv!

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2013, 12:49:27 AM »
Coming this February on TFC... Apoy Sa Dagat, PGT Season 4 and TFCkat: The Road to the Philippines.

That TFCKat thing... I was curious about that. Will they just air the auditions? I know the winners will be part of The Voice of the Philippines auditionees (its odd that we get to see this prior to those in the PH). Any date revealed for the start of this? I might fire up my TFC on my DirectTV for once to check it out. Probably some Sunday night slot I assume?

dudejca

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 19, 2013, 03:24:07 AM »

That TFCKat thing... I was curious about that. Will they just air the auditions? I know the winners will be part of The Voice of the Philippines auditionees (its odd that we get to see this prior to those in the PH). Any date revealed for the start of this? I might fire up my TFC on my DirectTV for once to check it out. Probably some Sunday night slot I assume?
I think there will be a separate show soon. We seen one TFCkat from UAE on the PGT4 auditions so far, there's definitely going to be more now that they talked about the partnering of TFCkat and PGT on the premiere.

dudejca

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 19, 2013, 10:39:08 AM »
There's a new portal for TFC USA (under construction at the moment from what it looks so far)!

http://tfc-usa.com/

dudejca

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 25, 2013, 02:25:40 PM »
Markki Stroem (of PGT Season 1) will host TFCkat: The Road to the Philippines... soon!

dudejca

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 01, 2013, 02:21:15 PM »
TFCkat: The Journey to the Philippines... this Sunday March 3rd na! 8:35-8:50pm after Rated K.

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #26 on: April 03, 2013, 09:30:30 AM »
Who do you think is the mystery girl that will have a new show on TFC?

Could it be Vicky Bello's daughter taking over or someone else?

dudejca

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 08, 2013, 01:59:06 AM »

Sounds great, didn't see that teaser yet. Will it be Belo Beauty 101 again or another new lifestyle show?

I also saw that Dimples Romana will take over TFC Connect!

Still waiting for Kwento ng Summer Natin to premiere on TFC and the new graphics!

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #28 on: April 08, 2013, 05:05:41 AM »

Sounds great, didn't see that teaser yet. Will it be Belo Beauty 101 again or another new lifestyle show?

Still waiting for Kwento ng Summer Natin to premiere on TFC and the new graphics!
They were teasing a mystery female. Looks like the Dra. that was with G Tongi might be back. Wasn't she on GMA Pinoy TV for a time? It also could have been Vicky Bello's daughter Christine but I couldn't really tell.

Gotta love Dimples :)

dudejca

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 08, 2013, 12:38:06 PM »

They were teasing a mystery female. Looks like the Dra. that was with G Tongi might be back. Wasn't she on GMA Pinoy TV for a time? It also could have been Vicky Bello's daughter Christine but I couldn't really tell.

Gotta love Dimples :)

Ahh so RSVP is back on TFC? Yeah the season 2 was on GMA Pinoy TV but now it's disappeared. Well it was better off when it was on TFC all along and the "reformat" on GMA didn't work when I watched it. It will be way better when it's back on TFC!