Welcome, Kapamilya. Please or

Author Topic: Princess and I (April 16, 2012 – February 1, 2013)  (Read 75021 times)

flamerounin

• View Profile
Re: Princess and I (OT)
« Reply #180 on: December 13, 2012, 09:50:22 PM »
boss TFC Godfather, me papasok raw na bagong character dito. a certain Lara (to be played by akiko solon). any info?

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #181 on: December 15, 2012, 07:25:46 AM »
If I was Mikay, I'd cut off my bangs... Gino might take the hint.  ???

|||◄+--------| TFC Godfather circa 2003 |--------+►|||

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #182 on: December 15, 2012, 07:26:14 AM »
boss TFC Godfather, me papasok raw na bagong character dito. a certain Lara (to be played by akiko solon). any info?
Akiko and Eslove will pop into Princess and I.

She'll be doing scenes with Jao/Enrique ;)
« Last Edit: December 15, 2012, 07:49:12 AM by TFC Godfather »

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #183 on: December 15, 2012, 07:27:53 AM »

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #184 on: December 15, 2012, 07:28:26 AM »

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #185 on: December 15, 2012, 07:50:41 AM »
Akiko and Eslove will pop into Princess and I.

She'll be doing scenes with Jao/Enrique ;)

iennetastic

• View Profile
« Reply #186 on: December 15, 2012, 09:46:40 AM »
Confirmed na po bang sa Jao arc sia TFC? Huhuhuhu. Waley na, di na talaga MiGi :(

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #187 on: December 15, 2012, 05:17:58 PM »
Confirmed na po bang sa Jao arc sia TFC? Huhuhuhu. Waley na, di na talaga MiGi :(
Well I think so, from what I know anyway.

Iennetastic, you are MiGi right? What do you think about the developments on Friday's episode? Hopefully Gino does mature somewhat. If he wants Mikay stop acting like a child all the time, he might win her over but all he does is crack jokes, pull out the bear or become her shadow (very stalkerish).

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #188 on: December 15, 2012, 05:20:10 PM »
This one he could have made his move but all he did is act like he's 5 and yell in her ear. Why not put her head on your shoulder or something nice like that why yell?

AYYYY KABAYOO! MAYAA!! Grow up Gino! It's not cute!

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #189 on: December 15, 2012, 05:49:25 PM »
NEWSXPRESS | Jed Madela, insecure kay Daniel

(Article from BALITA Tabloid)

FOLLOW-UP ito sa sinulat namin kahapon tungkol sa panlalait ni Jed Madela kina Daniel Padilla at Kathryn Bernardo na ikinagalit nang husto ng fans ng dalawa.

Sinulat namin na hindi na namin mahanap ang post ng singer sa Instagram, kaya siguro kami pinadalhan ng isang Kathniel fan ng kontrobersiyal nang post ni Jed Madela na may nakalagay na, “THIS IS JUST SO RUDE, ‘di porke’t sikat kayo ngayon, puwede n’yong gawin basura ang tabi ng dressing room table ko. Is it that difficult to throw in the trash? #supersikatpanaman.”

Sa litratong kuha at ipinost ni Jed, kitang-kita na naka-plastic pa pala ang pagkain ng dalawang bida ng Princess and I at hindi naman totoong nakakalat — dahil nga babalikan pa nila ito dahil hindi pa sila tapos kumain — bigla lang silang tinawag dahil resume na ng rehearsal nila.

Ayon sa source namin, hindi naman daw sariling dressing room iyon ni Jed kundi dressing room ng maraming stars — lahat sila, at sabi pa nga raw ni Daniel sa inang si Karla Estrada ay nauna pa nga sila ni Kathryn sa nasabing room, nahuling dumating ang nanglait na mang-aawit.

Nagngingitngit ang loyalistang supporters ng Kathniel.

“Kung maka-my dressing room naman, akala mo kanya!” say nila sa Twitter.

May nagsabi pang, “Sayang, idol pa naman namin siya (Jed), nakakawala ng respeto.”

Tulad nga ng nasulat namin dito kahapon, tila insecurity ang dahilan ng lahat; baka nga hindi matanggap ni Jed na tapos na ang panahon niya at si Daniel ang pinagkakaguluhan at may best-selling album ngayon.

RELATED ARTICLE: http://www.balita.net.ph/2012/12/jed-madela-nilait-lait-sina-daniel-padilla-at-kathryn-bernardo/

SOURCE | http://www.balita.net.ph/2012/12/jed-madela-insecure-kay-daniel/#.UMwrf6w_sb0

sweet tooth

• View Profile
« Reply #190 on: December 16, 2012, 04:52:10 AM »
I was moved and beyond delighted to see just how much Jao means to Princess Areeyah based on her living and breathing Jao in everything she did after his exile. Considering all the misfortunes and lies, I don't know what will happen but I can't wait to see it unfold. I am hoping that the love triangle arc (which, for me, was already settled and clearly not a triangle anymore when Areeyah freely chose to be engaged to Jao after winning the competition) will be settled soon, like this coming week.

If it's true that the show is ending soon, I honestly think it would greatly benefit the story to move forward from the triangle and focus on the East-West conflict, and giving enough time to tie up loose ends in all the arcs and wrapping everything up nicely, so that everything would not look rushed nor sloppily done in the end. I know this is business, but I'd like to think that when PAI was conceptualized, its story wasn't meant to focus on triangles. I honestly think that a show, with a quality, coherent, sensible story with a would fare better when marketed in other countries (as according to promotional interviews, exporting this was thought of when the show started).

sweet tooth

• View Profile
« Reply #191 on: December 16, 2012, 05:10:06 AM »
This one he could have made his move but all he did is act like he's 5 and yell in her ear. Why not put her head on your shoulder or something nice like that why yell?

AYYYY KABAYOO! MAYAA!! Grow up Gino! It's not cute!

IMHO, it is a given he acts like a child most (if not all) of the time. Actually, what I question is him being in the same car as Princess Areeyah is the first place. It IS protocol afterall. Does Yuan not know the rules or does he just really ignore them? It can't be because they are "engaged". Even King Anand and Queen Isabel had separate cars.

flamerounin

• View Profile
« Reply #192 on: December 16, 2012, 01:43:15 PM »
yun ang isa sa mga problema ko rito e. naging static character na lang si gino, while both jao and mikay has undergone significant changes. hopefully sa closure ng arc niya e magkakaron siya ng significant character development sa closure ng story arc niya.

on a slightly off-topic matter, i do hope that abs would also go on to maintain the kathryn-enrique pairing for other projects after princess and i. kasi both are really good actors and can give life to characters they portray. dito nga sa princess and i, kathryn matured significantly in terms of acting (she can also pull off the same roles as julia montes). the pairing is really a viable one as kathryn moves towards more serious material.

sayang if she just reverts back to teenybopper roles after the series. and as said by observers like nestor torre, while daniel padilla is currently popular, he is still a long way off to really establish himself as a recognized actor. so it's really a disappointment if kathryn (who is already recognized as a fine actress) would get stuck in such roles just because the guy can't keep pace with her acting skills.

origami101

• View Profile
« Reply #193 on: December 16, 2012, 03:27:27 PM »
posted by KQ pexer

Pit, path and falls of Princess and I

I thought I was watching the wrong Filipino teleserye – all I can say for the past week’s episodes to ABS CBN P&I Management “you could have gone to a different path and have achieved a much better result” not gone back to the love triangle which is really unnecessary and very painful to watch. This would have been the parts that have gone to the editorial group and gone: BLOCK, BLOCK, DELETE, DELETE, SNIP, SNIP, SNIP…sorry to be rude and upfront – the supposed to be declaration part when Areeyah told G “OO G malaya kong pinipili ko si Jao” or something sorry I don’t remember the exact lines – which have gotten cut from the editors block should have stayed to show conviction on Areeyah’s part/character/and as future ruler of Yangdon a stronghold for the kingdom someone NOT easily SWAYED OR DEFEATED.

First Mikay/Areeyah’s character being pulled in all directions by G’s character towards irrelevant characterization of Areeyah, 2 things I don’t think Areeyah SHOULD FORGET or BE INSENSITIVE about: the love of her life Jao is in grave danger and situation; since Areeyah only knows Jao is in the Gulag or Gulad that Jao is alive and suffering why would Areeyah ADD more insult to the INJURY after a FEW WEEKS of worrying, pining for a loved one who is in SO MUCH pain and suffering – WHY would you betroth yourself to ANY RULE or situation that can complicate MATTERS – IF Areeyah have used some VALID reasoning she COULD have talked to G and told him - “since Jao is your brother and supposedly best friend (as both are not aware of Jao’s paternity) AND you brought this upon US –by bringing Yin (who just disappeared from the story and was not even punished for being accomplice to the crimes of Behati) G you OWE Jao and me A HUGE FAVOR. Yes G FOR ONCE IN THIS STORYLINE Areeyah wants you to be ACCOUNTABLE and just to be a little bit “sensitive”. The FAVOR G - we will get betrothed ONLY IN NAME – because WE NEED to HELP Jao every day that he stays on that pit or hell hole – bits and pieces of him are being eaten away by doubts, depression, insanity, all negative aspects of someone sent/FORCED to OBLIVION.

The doubt on Areeyah’s heart and mind coming from fear – FEAR that Jao got bitten by a dog on his way to the meeting place, or Jao not making it because of an ailment/sickness, etc. THIS is the point when Areeyah would have thought and with resolve and much strength “I WILL GO TO THE GULAG and save Jao from a life of misery” driven by her love and fear, fear of not seeing Jao again, anger for Jao that the drukpa were UNFAIR to have Jao thrown out having half blood – what about rules BEING bent for an OUTSIDER who is half-Yangdonese, half-Filipino, half-witted – oops I mean breaking rules just to make ROOM for more epal episodes which is thoroughly irritating and continuously ruining the momentum and Areeya’s character showing her as someone easily swayed by just a pout, emotional blackmail, insinuated intimacies and a word from G’s mom Alicia – WHERE are you showing VALUES to your young viewers?

Focus on other characters too like Priam, Anand as a father, Behati’s revenge, Shivaji’s plans – meatier lines, roles – not more sulking, FUN as the director calls it – which obviously your REAL VIEWERS didn’t HAVE FUN as much as you did – ALL I CAN SAY AREEYAH should STICK with her love to Jao and not vacillate, PLAY AROUND and give G a chance to be “assumera” again – sorry KQs have to borrow the word – nothing bad with FUN but instead of the story going SOUTH – GO TO THE GULAG ABS CBN P&I – show some SUBSTANCE and VALUES to your viewers – and GO BACK TO THE RIGHT PATH TRACK.

STOP it from here if you managed to CUT parts like Areeyah for once in her life being herself again STRONG and DETERMINED to VOICE OUT what she really FEELS AND WANTS – Areeyah wants Jao P&I don’t need a 3rd wheel to DRIVE the story towards the ending – there are more that can be shown in this story. AGAIN G can stay BUT as a friend and nothing more OR you’ll be LOSING your story. Honestly the story has become too painful to watch for the Christmas season…where is your Christmas spirit - what happened to the heart of the story?

Sorry I tried to look at all angles and tried to look at it in a positive way but the story is just slowly losing grounds and substance.

BUT FOR all the aggravations, irritations, inconsistencies, and controversies one thing should PREVAIL and NOT BE SNIPPED on the editorial table - Jao Mikay/Areeyah’s Royal wedding and the kingdom united.

“No one can go back and make a brand new start. Anyone can start FROM NOW and make a brand new ending.”
~Unknown~

Here's to HAPPY EVER AFTER ENDING and an ENDEARING JaoMikay love story that's not sullied by emotional blackmails, inconsistencies, and half-hearted love BUT ENDURING LOVE that is MADE STRONGER by pain, sadness and HOPE - Areeyah's strong-willed hope TO be REUNITED with Jao and a kingdom REUNITED.

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #194 on: December 20, 2012, 12:51:19 AM »
Dahil sa basurang ipinost sa instagram Jed Madela inokray ng mga Kathniel fans!

Posted by Kakulay Entertainment Blog ⋅ December 19, 2012

Mainit ngayon pinag-uusapan sa mga social networking sites partikular na ang Instagram at Twitter dahil sa ipinost ng kapamilya singer na si Jed Madela sa kanyang instagram account na nakakonek sa kanyang twitter account.

Ang ipinost ng singer na si Jed Madela ay ang litratong basura na kung maituturing dahil yun ang lalagyan ng pagkain na inorder ng kapamilya teenstar na sina Kathryn Bernardo at Daniel Padilla, at narito naman ang ipinost ni Jed sa kanyang instagram and we quote.

“THIS IS JUST SO RUDE. Di porke’t sikat na kayo ngayon, pwede nyong gawin basura ang tabi ng dressing room table ko. Is it that difficult to throw in the trash? #supersikatpanaman

Ayon naman kay Daniel hindi pa sila tapos kumain dahil kaagad itong ipinatawag dahil isasalang sila sa isang number, after nila matapos ni Kathryn ay nag-open kaagad ng instagram itong si Daniel at dahil naka follow ito kay Jed Madela ay nagulat ito sa ipinost ng singer at maraming komento ito.

Kaagad na nilapitan ni Daniel ang singer na si Jed at sinabing SORRY  na imbes magalit ay nagpakumbaba pa ang batang aktor walang imik at dedma naman si Jed kaya naman sa kanyang ginawa ay inokray ito ng mga fans na Kathniel at binura na nga ang iponost ni Jed sa kanyang instagram dahil siguro sa binabash ito.

Ayon naman sa report ipapatawag ng Star Magic si Jed Madela, Daniel Padilla at Kathryn Bernardo para pag-usapan ang hindi pagkakasundo at sigalot na nangyari.

For more Kakulay updates FOLLOW or LIKE  Kakulay Entertainment Blog  on  Facebook  and  Twitter and ADVERTISE with us email at ilovekakulay@mail.com

Original Article from Kakulay Entertainment Blog