Welcome, Kapamilya. Please or

Poll

Who deserves Mikay's heart?

Dasho Jao
Gino
Neither
Both
None of the Above

Author Topic: PAI: Princesa Areeyah Love Poll (OT)  (Read 49469 times)

joannapot

• View Profile
Re: Mikay/Areeyah Love Poll (OT)
« Reply #210 on: January 03, 2013, 05:24:56 PM »
for me mas bagay na makatuluyan ni Mikay is si Gino,, Sa dame  ba nmn ng efforts na ginawa ni Gino para ky Mikay, plus kpg si Gino ang kasama ni Mikay nagi2ng si mikay xia at areeya,, umiiyak, naga2lit, tumatawa,,samantalang kay jao si mikay ay formal. Plus oo perfect nuon si Jao pero nung ngkaroon xia ng problema nd nia nakaya at nasira at nilamon  ng galit ang katauhan nia. Unlike kay Gino dame nia naging  problema sa pamilya at ky mikay esp nuong pinili ni mikay si jao,, d ba sobra xia nasaktan!! pero nkaya nia to at lalo xia nging matured at matibay at karapatdapat. Ang pagma2hal nia ky mikay ay selfless. kya go for Gino

commonersleek

• View Profile
« Reply #211 on: January 03, 2013, 05:25:33 PM »
In anything, making the right choices should be thought of carefully. Because you will always become the product of your own choice. 

Popular choice may be a podium for self-centered demands,  thus may not be always the right choice. The choice of the mate should always be based on the strength of character and not on physical charisma, smooth talking and charming smiles. 

One should look for the values of the person, not only on what they say but live out.  This is not just applicable for the mate, but also for business partner and a leader.

So that being said, for Mikay/Areeyah, whether for her mate, for her business partner to work with her for her calling, and for Yangdon as their leader,  Jao is the appropriate choice.  Jao is someone fit for all what Mikay/Areeyah can ever think, do, and wish for in all aspects of her life.   

G is too far from being a choice for he doesn’t have character to begin with, he didn’t show any  character even when he started meeting Mikay and even later on upon her transition to Areeyah,  and he doesn’t have any inclination nor will to develop his character, let alone decide for it to be qualified. In all honesty, he shouldn't be in any choice at all, for there is an even better than him, like dasho Kim and some other dasho with more character and more depth, mentally than him.

As for the show on the overall,  based on acting,  their tandem, the story,  and positive key takeaways for the show – i.e. imparting  and upholding principled and right values, encouraging to emulate good character traits, it will be most appropriate and justified for Jao to be the choice of Mikay.

Hey, you must be Althea from the KQ thread. I'm pleased to meet you here. #AMALAYER Haha!

Excuse me if I will ignore the shallow pedantries in the first few parts of your POV. I wanted to tackle those that are obviously stated to cast detriment on Gino's character. First question, when you say Gino has no character, how would you specifically explain this from both a practical and from the story stand point?

You have been forcing this absurd notion that Gino is weak mentally. Another question for you, were you intentionally not watching the show at the height of the Dela Rosa conflict in Pinas, how Gino was able to prove himself by exuding resourcefulness, creativity, and quick-thinking to carry out a successful promotional front for the family's business? I guess so.

Oh, the quintessential prince, full of ideals, bearing perfection. Where is he now and what do you make of his indifference towards the princess? Yes, justified, but overall, still flawed. Granted Mikay forces herself to Jao, abscond all her earnest promises to Gino, relinquish her stature and responsibilities with Yangdon by breaking the law of pagtatakda, disappoint her father once more, wouldn't it be a grave moral threat to the heroine's character? So how do you bring forth these so called principled and right values in relation to the status quo, and if you may, to how you see the impending conflicts play out along the story line? 

kier

• View Profile
« Reply #212 on: January 03, 2013, 06:10:02 PM »
If you're a kathniel fan then you'd certainly not feel it (though i am not assuming that you are). I'm not a fan of any of the love teams but i do admire Enrique and Kathryn separately (Quen since Budoy days and Kath since she started acting--Krystala days). I didn't like the pair up either at first (Jao-Mikay), but as the story progresses and with the almost perfect/flawless acting, i felt and thought of the Jao-Mikay pair up differently. That's how effective Kath and Quen are as actors, it is evident on the growing fan base (though not as huge as the KathNiel love team). They were able to attract new fans because the 2 were so convincing and were really good in emulating their characters/roles,the actors matured together with the characters they're portraying kaya some (as i) fell in love with Jao and Areeyah/Mikay.Kaya sana for the fans, kalma lang. Lahat naman ay nag-contribute para mag # 1 sa ratings ang PAI. wag sana angkinin ng isang fan group na sila ang sole reason kaya nagre-rate ang PAI. Age groups 25-45 (which i belong to) also contribute to the audience share hindi puro teeners ang nanonood nito. I did observe the dip in the ratings in the past weeks and in my opinion, the story's going nowhere. The script for the past weeks focused more on the Gino-Mikay love team na until now hindi ko pa rin ma-gets ano ang connection sa story as a whole. Mostly harutan lang jusme! Marami pa pwedeng puntahan at mangyari sa story,we don't know if Behati's alive and her whereabouts, Priam and the rebels (what they've been up to), and King Anand, if he sent instructions to his men to kill Behati and Jao or if its one of Priam's schemes to brainwash Jao. Ang daming pwedeng gawin sa storya e, masyadong nag-focus kay Gino-Mikay.sayang ang pagod/effort ng mga artista and crew,,air time at production cost. PAI writers, please get on with the story! The serye's frigging boring already!!!!!!
[/quote]

Lahat nang forums about PAI..pare-parehas ang sinasabi nang mga to..."I am not a member of any fan group but I've got to Love Enrique and Kathryn because of their acting prowess!,..both are so magaling...chuchu,eklavu,churlaling...so on and so forth"
Yung totoo KQs....yan ba ang mantra niyo??? Wow ha...consistent..!! Bravo..bigyan na kayo ng BUM jacket..... ;D

Malamang..nakapikit ka at tinatakpan mo ang mga mata/tenga mo kapag si Gino at Mikay ang nakasalang sa eksena kaya di mo sila (yung kwento nila) ma connect sa storya...kasi kung pag iisip ang pag uusapan, ang alam ko iisang Diyos lang naman ang nagbigay nang utak sa ating lahat...bakit nagagamit nang mga MiGi shippers nang maayos ito...well, basahin mo lahat nang POVs nang MiGi (PEX PAI thread), at malalaman mong iba ang laman nito kesa sa mga opinyon ninyo (kagaya ng sinulat mo jan sa itaas ::)

Pag ba gusto ang Mikay-Gino Love Story Kathniel fan agad? diba pwedeng mas may laman at lalim ang kwento nila? Hindi kana teenager diba? dapat alam mo yan...halaah..inuutosan kitang balikan ang mga episodes para malaman mo ang laman at lalim na sinasabi ko.

Pag si Mikay at Gino ang magkatuluyan sa huli...advise ko sayo brad.."bigti" kana..daming lubid sa bahay namin..bigyan kita..ahahahahha! Joke lang...

Pax vobiscum!! brad
  ;)

MayGas...hindi ako marunong mag qoute...shems.kakahiya! haha

« Last Edit: January 03, 2013, 06:18:05 PM by kier »

cyperus

• View Profile
« Reply #213 on: January 03, 2013, 06:16:32 PM »
so kelangan pa pala mag explain ng boto  ;D

si Gino ang bet kong makatuluyan ni Mikay. I have seen their story from the start (oo regular viewer ako, at pag may hindi napanood, pinapanood ko talaga yung replay online). At masasabi kong sa dami ng napagdaanan nila together, mas may lalim yung foundation ng samahan nila. Makikita mo yan sa mga convo nila dati pa. Yes Gino maybe kenkoy most of the scenes, pero hindi mo rin mapapalampas yung mga pagkakataong seryoso silang nag-uusap ni Mikay tungkol sa buhay ng isa't isa. Nandun sila para sa isa't -isa. Hindi lang si Mikay ang kailangan ni Gino, si Mikay din kinailangan nya si Gino sa buhay nya. So para sa'kin solid na talaga yung foundation ng kung ano mang meron yung dalawa. Actually nung nasa Pinas pa nga, para na silang mag M.U. pero syempre the tables have turned and I don't want to dwell on that overnight adoration of Mikay towards Jao na hanggang ngayon ay hindi ko pa rin maintindihan ng mabuti. Anyway.. ang tanong naman is kung sino ang gusto or dapat makatuluyan ni Mikay diba?

So there, si Gino, mula noon hanggang ngayon si Gino pa rin ang gusto ko para kay Mikay  ;D

cyperus

• View Profile
« Reply #214 on: January 03, 2013, 06:36:01 PM »
In anything, making the right choices should be thought of carefully. Because you will always become the product of your own choice. 

Popular choice may be a podium for self-centered demands,  thus may not be always the right choice. The choice of the mate should always be based on the strength of character and not on physical charisma, smooth talking and charming smiles. 

One should look for the values of the person, not only on what they say but live out.  This is not just applicable for the mate, but also for business partner and a leader.

So that being said, for Mikay/Areeyah, whether for her mate, for her business partner to work with her for her calling, and for Yangdon as their leader,  Jao is the appropriate choice.  Jao is someone fit for all what Mikay/Areeyah can ever think, do, and wish for in all aspects of her life.   

G is too far from being a choice for he doesn’t have character to begin with, he didn’t show any  character even when he started meeting Mikay and even later on upon her transition to Areeyah,  and he doesn’t have any inclination nor will to develop his character, let alone decide for it to be qualified. In all honesty, he shouldn't be in any choice at all, for there is an even better than him, like dasho Kim and some other dasho with more character and more depth, mentally than him.

As for the show on the overall,  based on acting,  their tandem, the story,  and positive key takeaways for the show – i.e. imparting  and upholding principled and right values, encouraging to emulate good character traits, it will be most appropriate and justified for Jao to be the choice of Mikay.

Aray naman sa walang character teh. from the start naman kasi, Jao is the perfect one. The epitome of perfection. walang bahid. samantalang si Gino, dugyutin, epal, lost sa buhay. Pero para sabihin mong walang character, lagot sa PAI writers sinasaktan mo sila.

Teh, ano ba kasing basis mo ng may character? Oo, hindi perfect si Gino, in fact sobrang layo nya sa perfection. But his imperfections made him realize that he needs to change. At nagbabago sya, unti-unti sabi nga ni Nagael. Dahil wala namang taong nagbabago overnight tama? Si Mikay nakatulong para magsimula syang magbago, remember nung nagpa-alam sya kay Mikay? inayos nya kahit papano ung buhay nya, sinimulan nya sa pagpapakita ng concern sa dad nya. Even nung nalaman nyang anak sya ni Kencho, mas una pa rin nyang inisip yung kapakanan ng parents nya. He even decided na umuwi na lang ng Pinas.

Bakit ba hindi nyo to makita? or should i say.. ayaw nyong makita tama?

peace! love love love!  ;D

cyperus

• View Profile
« Reply #215 on: January 03, 2013, 06:41:21 PM »
hello po ateng origami  ;)

hakot po ba sa Kq pex from althea yang mga post mo?

paki sabi naman po na unang-una, may pangalan yung character GINO po, hindi "G" at paki tanong na rin ano bang poot meron sya kay Gino dahil kung i-downplay ay ganun-ganun na lang. Isa po ba sya sa mga naging ex ni Gino Dela Rosa?  :'(

commonersleek

• View Profile
« Reply #216 on: January 03, 2013, 06:47:46 PM »

paki sabi naman po na unang-una, may pangalan yung character GINO po, hindi "G" at paki tanong na rin ano bang poot meron sya kay Gino dahil kung i-downplay ay ganun-ganun na lang. Isa po ba sya sa mga naging ex ni Gino Dela Rosa?  :'(

Malakas ang kutob kong oo.. Hahahaha! *Be Always Joke Only*  ;D

cyperus

• View Profile
« Reply #217 on: January 03, 2013, 06:48:14 PM »
wala ng challenge ang jaomik love story ntabunan na ng mga hirap at sakripisyo ni gino...

HIRAP AT SAKRIPISYO NI GINO?MAY MAS HI2RAP PA BA SA NANG YAYARI KAY JAO?

Meron. yung pinagsama-samang efforts at pasakit kay Gino.

cyperus

• View Profile
« Reply #218 on: January 03, 2013, 06:54:24 PM »

Malakas ang kutob kong oo.. Hahahaha! *Be Always Joke Only*  ;D

wala siguro silang closure  ;D ;D ;D

Mahika

• View Profile
« Reply #219 on: January 03, 2013, 06:57:27 PM »
To the Gino bashers, I can't help but laugh at your posts. Sometimes I wander do you even read what you're typing? They come off as senseless comments to me. You must be blinded by the shining pedestal you put your Dasho Jao on, drenched in his glorious perfection.

We admit Gino's character is flawed, but all humans are. And as we see now, Jao is too. Try as you might to hide from the truth, it's right there in front of you. Both are still learning and growing.

To Rejoice, you're right Gino has the physical charisma and the charming smiles. But he's also more than that.

Gino's not at all the weak person you say that he is. If he lacks the strength of character, do you think he would have come this far? He could have given up on Mikay a long time ago, but he stood by her side bearing both the happiness and the pain of loving her. Sacrifice, selflessness, patience, understanding, all for the sake of love. Gino. He earned the brand of 'Martyr'.

Gino wasn't only successful with helping on the family business but with their recent Masantol project, although cut short. Was it not Gino who was throwing out ideas with Mikay to help out the small community?

For the record, if you've seen earlier episodes, it was Mikay who saw the goodness in Gino. And that was way before all chaos broke lose.

There's just so much misinterpretation of Gino's character...

As for the ratings, MIGI shippers aren't only teens. They have captured the hearts of not just the young, but the middle-aged and older ones too. On the range of 1-100, pick a number and there's a MIGI shipper that age. ;)

commonersleek

• View Profile
« Reply #220 on: January 03, 2013, 07:00:26 PM »
To the Gino bashers, I can't help but laugh at your posts. Sometimes I wander do you even read what you're typing? They come off as senseless comments to me. You must be blinded by the shining pedestal you put your Dasho Jao on, drenched in his glorious perfection.

We admit Gino's character is flawed, but all humans are. And as we see now, Jao is too. Try as you might to hide from the truth, it's right there in front of you. Both are still learning and growing.

To Rejoice, you're right Gino has the physical charisma and the charming smiles. But he's also more than that.

Gino's not at all the weak person you say that he is. If he lacks the strength of character, do you think he would have come this far? He could have given up on Mikay a long time ago, but he stood by her side bearing both the happiness and the pain of loving her. Sacrifice, selflessness, patience, understanding, all for the sake of love. Gino. He earned the brand of 'Martyr'.

Gino wasn't only successful with helping on the family business but with their recent Masantol project, although cut short. Was it not Gino who was throwing out ideas with Mikay to help out the small community?

For the record, if you've seen earlier episodes, it was Mikay who saw the goodness in Gino. And that was way before all chaos broke lose.

There's just so much misinterpretation of Gino's character...

As for the ratings, MIGI shippers aren't only teens. They have captured the hearts of not just the young, but the middle-aged and older ones too. On the range of 1-100, pick a number and there's a MIGI shipper that age. ;)

I couldn't agree more. :)

winxluvDJFP

• View Profile
« Reply #221 on: January 03, 2013, 07:21:04 PM »
for me mas bagay na makatuluyan ni Mikay is si Gino,, Sa dame  ba nmn ng efforts na ginawa ni Gino para ky Mikay, plus kpg si Gino ang kasama ni Mikay nagi2ng si mikay xia at areeya,, umiiyak, naga2lit, tumatawa,,samantalang kay jao si mikay ay formal. Plus oo perfect nuon si Jao pero nung ngkaroon xia ng problema nd nia nakaya at nasira at nilamon  ng galit ang katauhan nia. Unlike kay Gino dame nia naging  problema sa pamilya at ky mikay esp nuong pinili ni mikay si jao,, d ba sobra xia nasaktan!! pero nkaya nia to at lalo xia nging matured at matibay at karapatdapat. Ang pagma2hal nia ky mikay ay selfless. kya go for Gino
idagidag mo pa sis hindi tumupad sa usapan si areeya and jao nagdamdam si gino pero buong tapang nyang hinarap at tinanggap kabiguan nya.tadhana ang gumawa ng paraan para pars muli syang balikan ng lakas ng loob upang ipagpatuloy nya ang hangarin nya kay mikay..

Ejmuy

• View Profile
« Reply #222 on: January 03, 2013, 07:39:03 PM »
They want Jao because they always say that Jao is better, Jao is achuchu. Jao is the first to be paired with Mikay. How I wish the story comes to end, maybe they don't know the real story behinds Jao's identity. If Mikay didn't end up with Gino I must say they have favoritism

Mr.Conan

• View Profile
« Reply #223 on: January 03, 2013, 09:26:46 PM »
Speech... Hahaha!

First of all,  I'm so proud sa mga KathNiel or MiGi fans, kasi kaya nilang ipagtanggol ang tama. Kaya nilang lumaban ng patas, paano ko na sabi? Kasi hindi sila nagpo-focus sa kasiraan ni Jao kundi sa kung papaano nila susuportahan si Gino dahil in the first place naman, kaya ka naging fan para sumoprta hindi para manira ng ibang artista/character di ba? So thumbs up sa KathNiel/MiGi fans. Lalaban lang kung naaargabyado. Maingay pero mga totoong tao. Hindi perpekto pero mabubuting tao. :)

Sa PAI naman, I want a Happy MiGi Ending because they deserves it. Sila talaga ang nagpapakita ng REALITY, hindi sila nagtatago sa maskara ng PERFECTION. Wala namang relasyong perpekto e. Actually, kaya lang nagmumukang deserving or ideal man si Jao dahil dun sya sa Yangdon lumaki unlike kay Gino na sa Pilipinas lumaki. Hindi sya na-train maging King pero kung bibigyan ng pagkakataon, kaya nyang maging King, isa pa, sya ang tunaya na Dasho. Anak ng rebelde si Jao, at take note, taga-Silangan pa sya. Tss.

Mas maraming nagawa si Gino. Nagsasakripisyo sya para maipaglaban ang pagmamahal nya kay Mikay, magkaibang-magkaiba na nagsasakripisyo ka kasi sumusuko ka na. Si Gino, lumalaban kahit alam nyang pwede syang matalo, hindi sya playing safe at hindi nya iniisip kung ano ang sasabihin ng iba sa mga gagawin nyang desisyon at pakulo. Effort kung effort. Nagbago sya para minamahal nya, o di ba? San ka pa? Hindi mo naman kailangan ng perpektong asawa, ang kailangan ng lahat, masayang pamilya! At matatagpuan yan kapag MIGI ang ENDGAME! :)

Tsaka, wag nyong sasabihin na naliliko or nalilihis ang kwento kapag MiGi na, excuse me lang ha, yung sinasabi nyong MiGi scenes, yan ang nagpapataas ng ratings! :P

Sa mga Gino bashers, walang ginagawa si Gino sa inyo! Wake up guys! I think kaya kayo ganyan kasi isa syang malaking THREAT. Hahaha! At FYI lang, wag nyong sabihing dahil sa JaoMik e tumataas ang ratings ng PAI, *ehem*, excuse me, mas maraming hakot ang MiGi kaya nga nasasabi nyong pang "PROMO" lang si Gino e kasi nga MARAMING na-hook sa STORY ng MiGi. Isa pa nga pala, yung sinasabi nyong matatanda ang fans ng JaoMik? Excuse lang ha, sa panahon ngayon, wala na masyadong nanunuod na matatanda kasi marami silang ginagawa. Ang TEENS,  handang ipagpaliban ang gawain, mapanuod lang ang MIGI! Hahaha! :)

A HAPPY GINO-MIKAY ENDING, is what we want! :D

#TeamBATO
#TeamGinoMikay
#TeamKathNiel

MIGI all the way!!! :)

Swendy Libranda

• View Profile
« Reply #224 on: January 03, 2013, 10:10:31 PM »
Bakit laging si Gino hindi deserving kay Mikay? Bakit laging ganon ang nasa isip ng ibang tao jan. Si Gino sa simula, ibang klaseng character ang ipinakita nya naging matigas ang ulo sya, rebelde etc..pero as the story goes on he's changing little by little kaya nga sya lumayo kay Mikay di ba? . Si Jao yeah! PERFECT sya di ba yun naman ang gusto nyo? :) Oo perfect nga sya noong una kaya sya nagustuhan ng marami napakaimpossible ng perfection nya no flaws except nung hindi sya tumupad ng usapan na pinapaubaya na raw nya si Mikay tapos hindi pa yun, yung usapan about sa law na ipapaamenda nila hindi rin natupad so little by little yung character nya nasisira narin tapos anyare pa ngayon? hindi nya mahandle ng maayos ang sitwasyon nya. Puno sya ng galit. Kaya siguro iniiisip ng tao na hindi deserving si Gino kasi ganon yung naipakita ni Gino nung simula.  Gino changed and of course Jao changed too at ang worst pa. Hope people will see the difference of the characters. Those people who doesn't like Gino they live in Gino's past and those who like Jao they live in Jao's past as well as he is perfect but everything is changing now. Look at them now. :)