Welcome, Kapamilya. Please or

Author Topic: Pasion De Amor (OT)  (Read 253726 times)

AnimeFan23

• View Profile
Re: Pasion De Amor (OT)
« Reply #750 on: November 13, 2015, 11:33:26 PM »
Get ready for the Masquerade Ball episode! 8)

BlueDogs

• View Profile
    • http://www.49ers.com/
« Reply #751 on: November 14, 2015, 12:30:38 AM »
OH YEAH! Expect the unexpected!

AnimeFan23

• View Profile
« Reply #752 on: November 14, 2015, 01:24:05 AM »

Mula sa Pasion De Amor, #ThankYouForTheLove Kapamilya!
(c) Pasion de Amor FB page. (pasiondeamor.tv)

Versatile Star

• View Profile
« Reply #753 on: November 15, 2015, 10:21:49 AM »
I would love to see the 3 men who rapes Lyvia Samonte go to jail at the end and get butt raped by cell mates, showing some action while censoring the body parts. I'd love to see all those 3 guys scream in agony while they feel the pain in the rectum. I'd especially love to see June Macasaet's character squeal as something hard is being shoved in his rectum because it would turn me on. ;)
Versatility is what makes the best actors and actresses!!! ;)

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #754 on: November 16, 2015, 01:51:33 AM »
I would love to see the 3 men who rapes Lyvia Samonte go to jail at the end and get butt raped by cell mates, showing some action while censoring the body parts. I'd love to see all those 3 guys scream in agony while they feel the pain in the rectum. I'd especially love to see June Macasaet's character squeal as something hard is being shoved in his rectum because it would turn me on. ;)
Ummm what?  :o

Rather graphic wouldn't you agree? This really isn't appropriate VS, I'm surprised by you.
|||◄+--------| TFC Godfather circa 2003 |--------+►|||

BlueDogs

• View Profile
« Reply #755 on: November 17, 2015, 05:47:16 AM »
Ummm what?  :o

Rather graphic wouldn't you agree? This really isn't appropriate VS, I'm surprised by you.

When Gabriella & her cohorts plot chaos, it always results in someone being whacked (see the latest people killed off so far in this show)!

BlueDogs

• View Profile
« Reply #756 on: November 20, 2015, 12:28:51 AM »
Watched today's episode where I saw the Elizondo girls reunited with Gabriela.

However, they still have NO idea that she had their father killed & ordered the murders of Lyvia, Dos, Jessa, etc.,

tfcus3r

• View Profile
« Reply #757 on: November 20, 2015, 03:28:09 AM »
Seriously though. I stopped watching this show once Wendel Ramos joined the cast. Hindi sya bagay ni storyline. And another thing, Teresa Loyzaga "dying" off on the show for like a month was so unnecessary (Sorry for the broken tagalog btw, hindi ko Filipino)

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #758 on: November 20, 2015, 03:29:32 AM »
Seriously though. I stopped watching this show once Wendel Ramos joined the cast. Hindi sya bagay ni storyline. And another thing, Teresa Loyzaga "dying" off on the show for like a month was so unnecessary (Sorry for the broken tagalog btw, hindi ko Filipino)
You are not Pinoy? What are you then if I may ask? I'm Fil-Am myself.
|||◄+--------| TFC Godfather circa 2003 |--------+►|||

tfcus3r

• View Profile
« Reply #759 on: November 20, 2015, 01:37:32 PM »

I am a Mexican American adopted by Filipinos. I was saya when I even found out TFC was remaking Pasion de Amor because I never got to watch the Spanish version  :P I've watched the Promise (Original and the remake right now), Maging sino Kaman, Gulong ng Palad and right now Double Kara is my favorite. I would love to see ABS-CBN remake Mexican soap Los Ricos También Lloran!

billicent_1219

• I sing, dance, write stories, play piano & guitar!
    • View Profile
« Reply #760 on: November 21, 2015, 07:45:23 AM »
Hello.. the soap Los Ricos También Lloran was already remade back in 2011. "MARIA LA DEL BARRIO"....

BlueDogs

• View Profile
« Reply #761 on: November 21, 2015, 07:47:19 AM »
Just watched preview for next week's episode, sadly it appears that Eduvina will get killed off by Gabriela & her cohorts!

Once again, the Elizondo BRATS sided with their evil mother, which is really going to PISS OFF the Samonte brothers!

I need one of the brothers to tell those Elizondo brats that Gabriela had Lyvia killed!

AnimeFan23

• View Profile
« Reply #762 on: November 30, 2015, 03:35:46 PM »
Gabriela's reunion with her daughters was so touching! But of course, she's still a last-minute changing evil person. Killing Eduvina is just like killing Livia again! Kung si Gabriela ay mamamatay lang rin sa huli sayang, hindi na nya talaga magpagbabayaran ang lahat ng mga kasalanan nya sa kulungan.

And Cia please no, NO, don't side with Gabriel, wag kang magpapadala sa feelings mo! Nakalimutan mo na bang nagpapanggap ka lang sa kanya?

Ano kayang magiging reaksyon ni Baby JD sa lahat ng nangyayari ngayon? Hiwalayang Samonte at Elizondo siblings na naman ba ito?

Suggestion: How about bringing back DJ Rio (Aubrey Miles) here tapos sya naman ang gawing Dinora Rosales?

AnimeFan23

• View Profile
« Reply #763 on: November 30, 2015, 03:37:08 PM »

I am a Mexican American adopted by Filipinos. I was saya when I even found out TFC was remaking Pasion de Amor because I never got to watch the Spanish version  :P I've watched the Promise (Original and the remake right now), Maging sino Kaman, Gulong ng Palad and right now Double Kara is my favorite. I would love to see ABS-CBN remake Mexican soap Los Ricos También Lloran!
Me, I wish ABS could remake another Telemundo novela in the future, like El Cuerpo, Frijolito, or one of their current telenovelas in the 2010s. :)

billicent_1219

• I sing, dance, write stories, play piano & guitar!
    • View Profile
« Reply #764 on: November 30, 2015, 06:53:26 PM »

Me, I wish ABS could remake another Telemundo novela in the future, like El Cuerpo, Frijolito, or one of their current telenovelas in the 2010s. :)
iremake na ang Donya Barbara!