Welcome, Kapamilya. Please or

Author Topic: Pasion De Amor (OT)  (Read 253424 times)

AnimeFan23

• View Profile
Re: Pasion De Amor (OT)
« Reply #675 on: August 26, 2015, 09:38:16 PM »
This episode is national Boom Tanga Day with traps and tortures! (Buti pa si Jamie namukhaan agad si Henry.)

That kidnapping house is familiar. Ginamit na siguro yan sa PHR: Paraiso?

4Yondaime4

• View Profile
« Reply #676 on: August 27, 2015, 09:55:10 AM »
did this kidnapping thing or an equivalent to it happen in the original or is this our so called "twist" to the story line?

Joseph3poe

• View Profile
« Reply #677 on: August 28, 2015, 09:17:20 PM »
Hi, everyone. My name is Jonathan Zhao. I am Chinese, and I am living in Philadelphia City, USA as a resident. I came here 3 and a half years ago. I am studying in Community College of Phila. I still think learning English is a different job. I am feeling the more I know, the much more I need to know about them. Sometime is quite sad that I don't even know when can I become master in English. And I am happy to find out this forum, I think I can meet a lot of friends like me here. I believe that this is a nice place to learn English, and meet some friends.
 Greeting,
 Jonathan Zhao

AnimeFan23

• View Profile
« Reply #678 on: September 01, 2015, 06:31:40 PM »
Naging demandahan na ngayon. Enebeyen!
Ilabas na kasi agad ang lahat ng katotohanan!

AnimeFan23

• View Profile
« Reply #679 on: September 04, 2015, 07:16:26 PM »
And the winner is.... Gabriel, Henry and the Lawyer.

Next week puro L-O-S-E-R episodes muna ang mapapanood natin para sa mga Samonte.
Booooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

AnimeFan23

• View Profile
« Reply #680 on: September 04, 2015, 08:23:59 PM »

Bilang bahagi ng pangalawang yugto ng #pasiondeamor, may magbabalik sa mga susunod na araw! Abangan!
#PDAbook2 #PDAseason2 #PDAbagongyugto #PDAbagongkabanata
(c) pasiondeamor.abscbn

Book 2 is just getting started since 31st of August, kaya tiis-tiisin muna ang paghihintay.
Stating the obvious, alam na kung sino ang magbabalik!

tfcus3r

• View Profile
« Reply #681 on: September 04, 2015, 09:40:53 PM »
Nakakainis na para sa akin! Gabriel is such a dumb and useless addition to the series. I honestly don't see why he was added to the series. His main plan was to get revenge on Gabriela but he's also getting revenge on the Samontes? Flat ang story line if you ask me..

dhezcada

• View Profile
« Reply #682 on: September 05, 2015, 09:26:02 AM »

Bilang bahagi ng pangalawang yugto ng #pasiondeamor, may magbabalik sa mga susunod na araw! Abangan!
#PDAbook2 #PDAseason2 #PDAbagongyugto #PDAbagongkabanata
(c) pasiondeamor.abscbn

Book 2 is just getting started since 31st of August, kaya tiis-tiisin muna ang paghihintay.
Stating the obvious, alam na kung sino ang magbabalik!
si gabriela na kaya ang magbabalik para linisin ang pangalan ni juan? hmMm...

tfcus3r

• View Profile
« Reply #683 on: September 06, 2015, 02:04:13 AM »
Will Ingrid dela Paz be brought back in the show..? Mhm sa original series the Samonte brothers meet a rich young woman named Ruth, who looks exactly like their sister Livia.

AnimeFan23

• View Profile
« Reply #684 on: September 06, 2015, 09:17:50 AM »
Will Ingrid dela Paz be brought back in the show..? Mhm sa original series the Samonte brothers meet a rich young woman named Ruth, who looks exactly like their sister Livia.
She's part of a new upcoming Teleserye with Zanjoe and Cristine. But why not? Sana ibalik nga si Ingrid dito.

dhezcada

• View Profile
« Reply #685 on: September 06, 2015, 09:21:19 AM »
She's part of a new upcoming Teleserye with Zanjoe and Cristine. But why not? Sana ibalik nga si Ingrid dito.
Sana nga ibalik si Ingrid. Since mukhang matagal pa bago ipalabas ang Christine-Zanjoe teleserye.

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #686 on: September 06, 2015, 05:44:36 PM »
Wow didn't know about the original but wow that would be something.
|||◄+--------| TFC Godfather circa 2003 |--------+►|||

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #687 on: September 06, 2015, 05:46:53 PM »
Nakakainis na para sa akin! Gabriel is such a dumb and useless addition to the series. I honestly don't see why he was added to the series. His main plan was to get revenge on Gabriela but he's also getting revenge on the Samontes? Flat ang story line if you ask me..
My biggest issue is how none of the Elizondo sisters are believable but the new estranged brother Gabriel runs things like he is the new father of the home? Who the hell are you now? Why are the sisters' words not reliable but anything Gabriel says is TRUTH?

And for someone like Gabriel that said he was the one being forced and tortured, why are the Samonte brothers battered and bruised with you having no discernible injuries on your person? BULLLLLLLL...
« Last Edit: September 06, 2015, 05:48:59 PM by TFC Godfather »

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #688 on: September 07, 2015, 10:06:34 PM »
So frustrated and confused by the way Jaime came off. That was very out of character.

Henry may crack from his testimony since he seems to being screwed over, even if he has 2 million in the bank, would he really even get free from prison? I highly doubt it, he's he fall guy in is whole operation.

And Norma is pregnant!
« Last Edit: September 07, 2015, 10:10:38 PM by TFC Godfather »

AnimeFan23

• View Profile
« Reply #689 on: September 08, 2015, 12:18:04 AM »
So frustrated and confused by the way Jaime came off. That was very out of character.

Henry may crack from his testimony since he seems to being screwed over, even if he has 2 million in the bank, would he really even get free from prison? I highly doubt it, he's he fall guy in is whole operation.

And Norma is pregnant!
Jamie is already brainwashed by Gabriel.