Welcome, Kapamilya. Please or

Author Topic: Weight Loss: Developing Your Personal Fat Loss Program  (Read 20 times)

ellenthomas

• View Profile
Weight Loss: Developing Your Personal Fat Loss Program
« on: April 16, 2019, 02:31:21 PM »
The program made sense to me because it included Legends Keto Fuel so many things I love as well as some new additions which I had never tried previously, but are easily available at my local grocery store. I am so happy to have reached my weight loss goal, and even happier that maintaining my weight and not having to drop pounds every time a big event is coming up, or it is bathing suit season again, is even more impressive.I am so glad to have come across this program and I know it is worth taking a look at if you have been wanting to drop pounds and lose weight.
There's a lot of misunderstood information (and just plain misinformation) out there about weight loss. Let's take a moment to address five of the most oft-repeated myths.

The Myth: You can bulk up and build muscle through strength training.The Reality: This myth is closely related to the myth that one pound of muscle is heavier than one pound of fat. Have you ever heard this riddle?Q: Which is heavier, a pound of rocks or a pound of feathers?A: Neither - they both weigh one pound!It's the same way with fat and muscle. A pound of body weight is a pound of body weight, no matter what material it's made up of.The difference between them is a question of density, not weight. Density and weight are not the same thing. Because muscle tissue is more dense than fat, it takes up less volume. If two people are exactly the same weight, but one of them has a different ratio of body fat to lean muscle mass, then they may have very different figures.The Myth: Since I stick to my exercise regimen every single day, I'm allowed to eat anything I like.

The Reality: Although it is true that regular gym workouts, yoga classes a few days a week, and working up a sweat in spin classes burn a lot of calories, activities like these don't give you a free pass to indulge in as much food as you want, at least not if your whole purpose for participating in them is to lose weight. Remember, to lose weight, the number of calories you burn through exercise must be greater than the number of calories you consume per day.Here's a tip: Every day, try to burn an additional 250 calories and eat 250 calories less than you've been eating. If you do, you'll be following the weight loss principle above, and you'll have a calorie deficit wide enough that you'll lose an average of one pound per week.The Myth: If I eat at night, I'll put on weight.The Reality: The idea of avoiding snacks at night is appealing to many people as a weight-loss technique because it just seems to make sense that, at times of the day when you aren't very active, you shouldn't eat as much.

https://asrightasrain.co/legends-keto-fuel-review/