Welcome, Kapamilya. Please or

Author Topic: Stress As A Motivator  (Read 33 times)

daisypricilla27

• View Profile
Stress As A Motivator
« on: December 01, 2018, 02:46:58 PM »
I became aware, that I had become totally detached from Solomons Secret Review the rock face but something was wrong, I was not falling. I sensed time had stood still. Total darkness descended. Everything went quiet yet I could hear the blood coursing through my body with every heart pounding beat. I felt warm and safe both internally and externally, in addition to feeling happier than I have ever felt before. I was at peace with not only myself, but with the universe and everyone and everything in it. I distinctly remember knowing every answer to every question there ever was and ever would be, and that all negative feelings and emotions felt on this material plain were meaningless and futile.

I spent an eternity wallowing in a universe of knowledge that made me whole, connected and an integral part of everything that had every existed, past present and future. I felt what love really is, not an emotion but knowledge and it was housed in every speck of cosmic dust that everything is made out of.
I welcomed such a feeling with eager open arms, like a long lost friend. It resonated with nothing that I had ever felt before. I had no cares in the world and I was surrounded by peace, which permeated the very core, soul and essence of my body.

Then without warning, I was conscious again, and was surprised to find I was still in the same position as I was when darkness engulfed me. I became acutely aware of everything around me, and I was able to spend time looking at the very rock texture in front of me which I had just become detached from. I saw tiny schist particles shinning in the sunlight that had broken through the brooding clouds, and noticed the rain had stopped. But I was still not moving. Time appeared to have ceased to exist. I looked into the very rock itself past the individual particles that made up the rock and saw in them, resonance of life itself in every conceivable detail. I saw dancing colored lights in everything, and was able to steer my mind's eye in any direction I wanted it to go in.

https://worldhealthreviews.com/solomons-secret-review/