Welcome, Kapamilya. Please or

Author Topic: ABS-CBN's 2013 Summer Station ID: 'Kwento Ng Summer Natin'  (Read 10923 times)

aizicles

• View Profile
Re: ABS-CBN's 2013 Summer Station ID: 'Kwento Ng Summer Natin'
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2013, 02:56:03 AM »
I thought I was the only one with the same sentiment about the new summer station id..actually napanood ko na sya nung saturday online..buti na lang cuz tfc cut it off sa asap and i dont know why they did that!  >:(

Anyway, it was nice pero talagang may kulang. I was expecting na yung mga stars with new shows mapakita like dugong buhay casts, analiza, etc.

I mean gets ko namana ng concept kaya lang yun nga if that was the case then they should bring the old casts na rin di ba..

but overall, creative naman sya and di rin naman biro ang gumawa ng ganya so kudos na rin =)
Yup, there was no song, it was a jingle that was more fodder than an actual ABS-CBN Station ID.

Yup I was expecting pomp and circumstance with these but they were all just memories of shows from the past except Maria Mercedes.

So many stars missing... hope they have alternate versions soon.

i know sana nga..para kasing walang dating sa akin eh

Novaworldz

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2013, 03:04:27 AM »
Have not seen it at all on TFC. Last Sunday i was watching ASAP 18, they were gonna show it but instead  it skips through where Piolo asking everyone if they liked it or not. As if it was edited or something. I did rewind it twice to make sure but same result...I dont know if anyone else saw that happen.

aizicles

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2013, 03:41:56 AM »
Have not seen it at all on TFC. Last Sunday i was watching ASAP 18, they were gonna show it but instead  it skips through where Piolo asking everyone if they liked it or not. As if it was edited or something. I did rewind it twice to make sure but same result...I dont know if anyone else saw that happen.

I did..I watched the replay that night..they usually show it but this time they didn't =(

Bakit kaya noh

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2013, 06:23:11 AM »
I noticed that as well. Well at least you can see it online. Did you see the link above Ray?
|||◄+--------| TFC Godfather circa 2003 |--------+►|||

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2013, 06:24:53 AM »
I thought I was the only one with the same sentiment about the new summer station id..actually napanood ko na sya nung saturday online..buti na lang cuz tfc cut it off sa asap and i dont know why they did that!  >:(

Anyway, it was nice pero talagang may kulang. I was expecting na yung mga stars with new shows mapakita like dugong buhay casts, analiza, etc.

I mean gets ko namana ng concept kaya lang yun nga if that was the case then they should bring the old casts na rin di ba..

but overall, creative naman sya and di rin naman biro ang gumawa ng ganya so kudos na rin =)
Yup, there was no song, it was a jingle that was more fodder than an actual ABS-CBN Station ID.

Yup I was expecting pomp and circumstance with these but they were all just memories of shows from the past except Maria Mercedes.

To be fair, it did bring back fond memories of Kapamilya programs from years ago but they could have done this separate from it being a Station ID.

I enjoyed it but it didn't feel like a Station ID.

aizicles

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2013, 06:53:35 AM »

To be fair, it did bring back fond memories of Kapamilya programs from years ago but they could have done this separate from it being a Station ID.

I enjoyed it but it didn't feel like a Station ID.

Yeah it was kinda reminiscing..they could've just use this as an overall station id since it is depicting 60 years of abs-cbn

sana they make another one na introducing the new shows

aizicles

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2013, 06:54:41 AM »
I noticed that as well. Well at least you can see it online. Did you see the link above Ray?

inabangan ko talaga sya nung saturday night..i just watched it on youtube..i didn't see the link above Ray though

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2013, 06:55:35 AM »
WATCH THE STATION ID HERE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=kX3ZT6GajjE
Wrong page, it was at the top of page 1. My mistake.

aizicles

• View Profile

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #24 on: April 11, 2013, 09:21:42 AM »
Welcome Kapamilya :D

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #26 on: April 12, 2013, 09:17:51 AM »
Station ID ng Kapamilya na inilunsad sa ASAP, pinag-uusapan pa rin

Hanggang ngayon ay pinag-uusapan pa rin ang  2013 Summer Station ID ng ABS-CBN na may temang ‘Kwento ng Summer Natin’ na nagkaroon ng launching last Sunday sa ASAP 18.

Lalo ring nabuhay ang nasabing programa noong Linggo dahil sa pagbisita ng bida ng box-office hit na It Takes a Man and a Woman na si John Lloyd Cruz. Nagkaroon din ng grand launch ng pinakabagong single ng Phenomenal Box-Office Star na si Vice Ganda na Karakaraka na hindi ko pa naririnig at sa sorpresang inihatid ng Pinoy rapper-songwriters na sina Gloc 9 at Abra.

Sinalubong din nila ang ipinalalabas na ngayong Dugong Buhay kung saan nag-perform si Sunshine Cruz na isa na ngayong certified Kapamilya na isa sa mga bida ng Dugong Buhay.

Nakakamangha rin ang pagrampa ng Bb. Pilipinas beauty queens na sina Janine Tugonon, Nicole Schmitz, at Katrina Dimaranan, kasama ang 50 candidates ng prestihiyosong beauty pageant.

Nag-birthday din sina Karylle at Julia Barretto na kasama ang Star Magic Circle 2013.

Joseph Henry

• Rise Above All
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 12, 2013, 10:58:38 PM »
I find it refreshing, new and unique. But maybe not the best ID I've seen ABS-CBN created.
Sacked Moderator. Current Member. Permanent Lurker. Kapamilya Forever.

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #28 on: April 13, 2013, 01:13:10 AM »
I find it refreshing, new and unique. But maybe not the best ID I've seen ABS-CBN created.
Agreed with what you said Joseph. Its just that it doesn't have a Station ID feel. It seemed more like an homage video to Kapamilya's storied past than an official ABS-CBN Station ID.

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #29 on: April 13, 2013, 01:16:09 AM »
To see the screencaps I took of the Summer Station ID, check HERE: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151848730638858.1073741830.623998857&type=1