Welcome, Kapamilya. Please or

Author Topic: Sharlene San Pedro and Jairus Aquino to star in 'Nathaniel'  (Read 3183 times)

MaverickDay20

• View Profile
Sharlene San Pedro and Jairus Aquino to star in 'Nathaniel'
« on: August 27, 2014, 03:24:28 PM »
The moment that I've learnt of this news, I was extremely happy. JaiLene deserves this project, and I know that many people can justify that. Not only can they do comedy but they can also turn the most comedic moments into something that tugs at your heart. As a fan, I have a lot of expectations. And one of the things that I can expect from them is that they are going to do something that will blow our minds and heighten our expectations from them.  ;D

I hope to see them successful one day and hopefully, this Teleserye will help them to achieve that. Because Sharlene and Jairus really DESERVES it. This Teleserye will help them improve both as a love team and as individuals. Sila ang nagpa-tikim ng bagong atake in the world of teen ager romance, ang tinaguriang 'Astig' na love team. And I love them for that, they don't have to do much of those typical mushy gestures that most of the love teams in this generation does, just a single eye to eye contact and then sparks fly.  8)

They have on and off screen chemistry and I can't wait to finally get to watch them every day on a Teleserye that they star in. To my fellow JaiLene Minions, lets support JaiLene. Let's all look forward into witnessing how great they will become in the coming future.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2014, 05:09:00 PM by MaverickDay20 »

kanwal g

• View Profile
Re: Sharlene San Pedro and Jairus Aquino to star in 'Nathaniel'
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2015, 02:45:26 PM »
hanks Ninong! =D

I wonder bakit wala si Janice de Belen dito. Parang antagal na niyang walang project. Sayang pa naman ang pagiging "lucky charm" niya sa mga ABS-CBN teleseryes hehehe.
We offer guaranteed success for certkillerexam with help 300-101 dumpsof latest  certification and practice questions and the exams of sterling ccie s

AnimeFan23

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2015, 10:27:00 PM »
hanks Ninong! =D

I wonder bakit wala si Janice de Belen dito. Parang antagal na niyang walang project. Sayang pa naman ang pagiging "lucky charm" niya sa mga ABS-CBN teleseryes hehehe.
ANOTHER SPAMMER ALERT!

Kitsich

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2015, 10:51:09 PM »
The moment that I've learnt of this news, I was extremely happy. JaiLene deserves this project,

I'm sure that JaiLene really deserves the project.
Strike while the iron is hot- idioms examples, learn on Wikipedia, Yanglish which the experience of generations of teaching us life.