Welcome, Kapamilya. Please or

Author Topic: Muling Buksan Ang Puso (July 8, 2013 – October 4, 2013)  (Read 244185 times)

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
Re: Muling Buksan Ang Puso (OT)
« Reply #345 on: May 01, 2013, 06:50:06 PM »

Amalia, Dante and Susan

Super ganda pa rin nilang dalawa. But I TOTALLY LOVE Ms. SUSAN ROCES !!!
Correct!

|||◄+--------| TFC Godfather circa 2003 |--------+►|||

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #346 on: May 01, 2013, 07:00:21 PM »

Enrique with Julia
REPOSTED for new page

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #347 on: May 01, 2013, 07:01:50 PM »
Who will join Julia, Enrique in their new soap?

ABS-CBNnews.com
Posted at 04/30/2013 12:19 PM | Updated as of 04/30/2013 12:47 PM

Julia Montes and Enrique Gil. Handout photo

MANILA, Philippines - "Walang Hanggan" star Julia Montes is set to return to primetime television via a soap with actor Enrique Gil, which has the working title of "Muling Buksan ang Puso."

A promo shoot is scheduled today for some of the cast members of the upcoming series, which include Susan Roces, Amalia Fuentes, Dante Rivero, Dominic Ochoa, Daniel Fernando, Malou Crisologo and Pooh.

Just recently, Montes expressed her excitement over her newest television project.

"Abangan nyo po kame ni @yoitsenriqueg sa primetime bida," Montes said on Instagram as she posted a photo of scenes from "Muling Buksan Ang Puso."

Montes was paired with Coco Martin in the "phenomenal" primetime series "Walang Hanggan," which ended in October last year.

Gil, meanwhile, previously starred alongside Kathryn Bernardo and Daniel Padilla in another top-rating soap, "Princess and I," which aired its last episode in February 2013.

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #348 on: May 01, 2013, 07:02:11 PM »

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #349 on: May 01, 2013, 07:02:37 PM »

Ms Amalia Fuentes and Ms Susan Roces with teleserye directors Manny Palo and Nuel Naval. Exclusive mamayang gabi sa #tvpatrol #abscbn
REPOSTED for new page

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #350 on: May 01, 2013, 07:03:11 PM »
Enrique Gil Hot on Garage Magazine May 2013 Cover

Posted on April 29, 2013 | 6:44 PM

Kapamilya young actor Enrique Gil is on the cover of Garage magazine May 2013 issue. Enrique is all pumped up on the cover photo wearing a sleeveless shirt with wolf print and a fatigue pants.

Enrique's messed up look made him even hotter. See him wearing the latest trends in menswear inside this Garage magazine issue, which is also filled with all your high summer sartorial needs.

Enrique Gil Hot on Garage Magazine May 2013 Cover

After Princess and I, Enrique Gil will be returning on ABS-CBN primetime in an upcoming teleserye tentatively titled Muling Buksan ang Puso where he will be paired with Julia Montes.

Grab your copy now of Garage Magazine May 2013 issue with Enrique Gil on the cover, now available in stands nationwide.

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #351 on: May 01, 2013, 07:03:41 PM »
via http://instagram.com/abscbnonline Julia Montes and Enrique Gil magsasama sa isang teleseryeng magbubukas sa ating mga puso para muling umibig. Malapit na sa #ABSCBN #MulingBuksanAngPuso

SolidKapamilya

• View Profile
« Reply #352 on: May 01, 2013, 07:17:30 PM »
Will Devon Seron, really become part of "Muling Buksan Ang Puso"? love triangle ni Enrique and Julia?  ;)

Hope Its True!!! Its time for Devon to get notice.. Give her the role that can enhance her capability.. She's good in acting and many directors are complimenting her.. I've watched her in goodvibes,angelito and her special participation in Apoy Sa Dagat was great.. Even though she doesnt have many lines there her eyes spoke her emotion..

Hope ABSCBN will push Devon Seron in this upcoming teleserye..

johannajansen.espra

• View Profile
« Reply #353 on: May 01, 2013, 07:29:17 PM »
^ Ermagherd wag. Magmumukhang patweetums ang serye. XDD.
Dapat talaga lalaki ang third wheel. Tapos hindi teen. Mature nga ang role nila di ba?  :)

I REALLY DO HOPE NA KASALI SID EVON SERON DITO SA MBAP. :)) KUNG AYAW NIYO SI ENCHONG KAY JULIA OKAY NA RIN NA SA BANDANG HULI SILA DALAWA NI DEVON SERON MAGKA INLAVAN. HAHAHA :)))
JUL-QUEN AT EN-VON/DEV-EN.. LOL. si enchong na inlove kay julia while devon kay enrique naman.. pero JUL-QUEN to eh kaya alam na :))) enchong and devon in the end. hahaha

johannajansen.espra

• View Profile
« Reply #354 on: May 01, 2013, 07:32:01 PM »
Will Devon Seron, really become part of "Muling Buksan Ang Puso"? love triangle ni Enrique and Julia?  ;)

Totoo ba ito? Baka fan-made lang. No to Devon, parang Good Vibes lang, eh di ba heavy drama ang MBAP so dapat kung gaganap na third wheel eh nakasama na sa mga previous dramas ng abs, like what others posted here, I really go for Joseph Marco! :D

Opinion lang naman :D
Hoping and praying that this will materialize, that way Devon will have a chance to graduate from her patweetums roles. Pero depende din sa role na ibibigay sa kanya, but since this is a heavy drama series (I believe), hoping that she will be given something that is intriguing. (Opinion lang po =))

KUNG AYAW KAY ENCHONG AND JULIA.. PWEDE NAMANG DEVON SERON AND ENCHONG. :"">
I WOULD LOVE TO SEE DEVON SERON IN THIS UPCOMING TELESERYE. :)) SO THAT SHE WOULD SHOWCASE MORE OF HER TALENTS. ^_^

SolidKapamilya

• View Profile
« Reply #355 on: May 01, 2013, 07:54:51 PM »
Enchong again!! hindi ba parang mgsasawa na mga manunuod nun..And mgandang third wheel ai babae naman.. para maiba nama.. Ill go for Devon in here!! Maybe a chidhood bestfriend of the two(enrique and julia)

Zenon

• View Profile
« Reply #356 on: May 01, 2013, 08:05:25 PM »
Devon Seron? She's here? Who said? She might in a love triangle for other young stars listed here but not part of the MAIN loveteam.

I was NEVER high on Devon and whomever made that artwork ummm... why INTRODUCING? She's had too many teleseryes thus far to have the INTRODUCING title. :P

I still don't understand why Devon gets as much work as she does.

Have to agree with you here ninong.
Totoo ba siya or major request lang dito? XDD.

ajloves28

• View Profile
« Reply #357 on: May 01, 2013, 08:14:23 PM »
Devon Seron? She's here? Who said? She might in a love triangle for other young stars listed here but not part of the MAIN loveteam.

I was NEVER high on Devon and whomever made that artwork ummm... why INTRODUCING? She's had too many teleseryes thus far to have the INTRODUCING title. :P

Totally right! Lagi ko syang nakikita bakit may introducing title pa at pangminor character lang siya sana naman na either baguhang artista o yung matagal na pero may potential...

ajloves28

• View Profile
« Reply #358 on: May 01, 2013, 08:19:42 PM »
Enchong again!! hindi ba parang mgsasawa na mga manunuod nun..And mgandang third wheel ai babae naman.. para maiba nama.. Ill go for Devon in here!! Maybe a chidhood bestfriend of the two(enrique and julia)

You have a point lagi na lang babae ang pinag-aagawan at ayoko na rin magkaroon ng P&I2 na puro patweetums lang ang dating at kawawa yung character ni Enrique sa huli.

I don't really like Devon for a role...classy kasi ang dating ng soap baka pangminor character pa pwede.

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #359 on: May 01, 2013, 08:27:44 PM »

I haven't heard any truth to that (I know other unannounced characters but not her)... we'll find out May 7th. Still think she is overrated for the amount of work she gets in comparison to other Star Magic talents that are still trying to get their first teleserye.

The way we are getting 'visited' by Devon fanatics (Devonaires right?)... it reminds me of KathNiel and the Ivan Dorshner fanbases.