Welcome, Kapamilya. Please or

Author Topic: Muling Buksan Ang Puso (July 8, 2013 – October 4, 2013)  (Read 205606 times)

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
Muling Buksan Ang Puso (July 8, 2013 – October 4, 2013)
« on: March 19, 2013, 04:39:38 AM »
Talk about Enrique and Julia's upcoming teleserye entitled 'Muling Buksan Ang Puso' HERE.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2013, 09:28:44 PM by TFC Godfather »

|||◄+--------| TFC Godfather circa 2003 |--------+►|||

aizicles

• View Profile
Re: Enrique Gil's Other Teleserye (OT)
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2013, 06:00:26 AM »
I am hoping it's just him and Julia! No more love triangles!

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2013, 06:21:23 AM »
I am hoping it's just him and Julia! No more love triangles!
Well what's wrong with love triangles if done well. What do you have to say with the twisted love triangle of Walang Hanggan?

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2013, 06:24:02 AM »
Enrique Gil Pairs with Liza Soberano in New Teleserye

Posted on March 17, 2013 | 12:03 PM

Kapamilya heartthrob Enrique Gil will be paired with newbie Liza Soberano in an upcoming teleserye. Enrique, who was last seen on the series Princess and I will be third wheel no more when he start taping for the said project next month.

QuenLiz in teleserye: Liza Soberano and Enrique Gil

Liza Soberano is one of the 12 new faces of Star Magic Circle 2013. Though the latest of the Star Magic batch of talents, the 15-year old mestiza has already appeared on Kapamilya TV. Last year, Liza (billed as Hope Soberano) became part of the defunct afternoon soap Kung Ako'y Iiwan Mo as the younger sister of Jake Cuenca.

Just recently, Liza was introduced in the big screen via the Kathryn Bernardo and Daniel Padilla starrer Must Be...Love where she played the third party in the KathNiel tandem. Incidentally, Enrique had a cameo role in the movie and fans had seen a great chemistry between Liza and Quen.

Enrique, in his interview with ABS-CBN narrated how he accidentally made Liza cry during the shoot for his cameo scene in the said movie.

"Nagulat siya kasi hindi niya alam na ako ang maggi-guest sa eksena, paglabas niya, banggaan kami. 'Oy sorry.' Hindi niya ako nakita. Noong aksyon, paglabas niya 'boom.' Tapos 'yung knees niya nag-weaken. Tapos tumakbo, tapos umiyak. 'Oy wag ka umiyak joke lang yon,'" said Enrique who describes Liza as "cute na cute."

According to Enrique, he will be part of two teleseryes this year and one will start shooting this April. The actor is also slated to do another big screen project within the year.

For more Kapamilya updates follow/like BIDA KAPAMILYA on Twitter and Facebook.

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2013, 04:02:16 AM »
All I can say is, I'm sure you all will be more excited about this teleserye lined up at the end of this year. #justsaying :D

Zenon

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2013, 12:51:33 PM »
Makatanong lang ninong, is his teleserye the one with Julia and Jake or the one with Liza.
And if the former, why do I have the feeling it's Darna? LOL  ;D

rhaxky

• View Profile

rhaxky

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2013, 04:23:28 PM »
]MANILA – The tandem of Julia Montes and Coco Martin will temporarily have to take the backseat as the actress is set to be paired with a new actor in an upcoming project.

“‘Yung makaka-partner ko ...may additional so hindi ko alam kung sino ang bago. Hiwalay muna kami ni Coco,” she told ABS-CBN News.

But Montes confirmed that actor Enrique Gil will definitely be part of this upcoming project.

“Hopefully mag-start na 'yung story conference. Wala pang title pero may mga nasasabi na sa aking makakasama ko. Si Enrique is parang sure na,” she said.

Without saying whether it is going to be a new movie or a television series, Montes said their first story conference is set in April and that’s when she’ll know more details about the project.

Montes’ most recent project with ABS-CBN was “A Moment Like This,” her first full-length movie with Martin after the phenomenal series “Walang Hanggan.”

While waiting for new opportunities to come her way, Montes said she will first spend quality time with her mother this coming Holy Week break.

Montes and her mom will be flying to Thailand on Tuesday for a four-day vacation in Bangkok. She will be back on Sunday.

http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/entertainment/03/26/13/julia-montes-be-paired-new-actor?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
Re: Enrique Gil/Julia Montes Teleserye (OT)
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2013, 05:33:12 PM »
 :-X :-X :-X

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2013, 05:36:15 PM »
^ The article from ABS-CBNnews above should be referring to a Star Cinema film not a teleserye YET.

jfb0808

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2013, 08:35:14 PM »
^ The article from ABS-CBNnews above should be referring to a Star Cinema film not a teleserye YET.

Ok na rin kahit sa movie ang JulQuen tandem, what's important now is that ABS saw the potential in these two. Malay natin, baka sila na ang next Sarah-JLC/Bea-JLC. ;-)

rhaxky

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2013, 11:33:39 PM »
Execited na for the team up of these two young credible actors.

rhaxky

• View Profile

nicknax

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2013, 12:56:05 AM »

Ok na rin kahit sa movie ang JulQuen tandem, what's important now is that ABS saw the potential in these two. Malay natin, baka sila na ang next Sarah-JLC/Bea-JLC. ;-)

I think that they do have an incredibly strong potential to create their mark as a premier loveteam without losing yung element na pwede silang ipair kahit kanino padin, just like the people included in the LTs you just mentioned. I feel extremely joyous knowing that yun nga, nakitaan ng ABS-CBN ang JulQuen ng something. If really given the chance, they can create waves. They both have amazing skills as actors and for sure will work out dahil kaya nilang magsabayan sa matitinding eksena. And I fell in love with their chemistry as Boggs and Ligaya sa The Reunion. It seemed pure and genuine. I'm excited kung movie nga, but it shall be a lot more exciting if they proceed with a teleserye. Since a lot of people'll be able to watch. Plus, yung mga LTs kasi, I've noticed, parang mas na e-establish sa teleseryes since the masses get to watch them nga. Well, I'm supporting this project 101% and I have absolutely no doubt that all of my friends will be willing to watch it kahit yung hindi super fans nina Quen and Julia. They're both very likeable kasi. Thank you for granting the JulQuen/EnJul fans' wishes. I think I speak for everyone when I say that we're deeply grateful for this kahit hindi pa fully confirmed ang details, we believe that this will not only push through, but shall also be another remarkable Kapamilya show.

And regarding the love triangle thing, I'm fine with it. Pero sana nga, make sure na Enrique won't be the third wheel again. He should definitely get the girl.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2013, 12:59:12 AM by nicknax »

Destiny22

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2013, 03:14:15 AM »
wow! nabigla ako at meron nang Enrique Gil/Julia Montes Teleserye (OT)! Super like! JulQuen!  ;D
« Last Edit: March 29, 2013, 03:15:46 AM by princess.amidala »
back to HYUNZY XD