Welcome, Kapamilya. Please or

Author Topic: MOR: My Only Radio 101.9 (OT)  (Read 10154 times)

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
Re: MOR: My Only Radio 101.9 (OT)
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2013, 08:28:25 PM »
‘GALEMA’ CHARMS “MOR 101.9 FOR LIFE” LISTENERS

September 9, 2013 7:46 am
    admin

Andi Eigenmann during her MOR 101.9 guesting_1Kapamilya actress Andi Eigenmann recently surprised “MOR 101.9 For Life” listeners when she appeared in the afternoon radio show “Happy Happy Hapon” of DJ China Paps.

In her exclusive radio interview, Andi shared her excitement over her upcoming TV series in ABS-CBN, “Galema: Anak ni Zuma,” which is set to premiere this September. Galema is a good-hearted young lady who, just like his father Zuma, was born with twin snakes attached to her neck.

“I’m usually asked if I’m scared that my show involves snakes. Actually, I don’t mind the fear at all because it’s part of the job and I consider this role a blessing. I’m really grateful that I got this opportunity,” she explained.

Andi, who gained popularity as the lead star of the hit primetime series “Agua Bendita,” is positive that TV viewers will get hooked on Galema’s unique beauty.

“If the viewers loved me for my dual roles in ‘Agua Bendita’–Agua as the pure and innocent girl, and Bendita as the fierce twin sister—here in ‘Galema,’ they’ll see a new Andi who is braver and more mature,” she said. “Since it’s modernized, the audience will not get bored with our fast-paced story. But despite the innovation, we’re sure that they will still learn valuable lessons from our series.”

Continue to enjoy MORe music, MORe fun, and MORe stars in the hottest FM radio station in Mega Manila “MOR 101.9 For Life!” and watch its free live streaming at www.mor1019.com. For more updates about “M.O.R. 101.9 For Life!” visit www.facebook.com/mor1019 and follow @MOR1019 on Twitter.

|||◄+--------| TFC Godfather circa 2003 |--------+►|||

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2013, 10:28:30 PM »
DANIEL PADILLA REVEALS THE ‘MAGIC’ BEHIND HIS PHENOMENAL SUCCESS

September 12, 2013 5:03 pm
    admin

DANIEL PADILLA FOR MOR 101.9 FOR LIFE MANILA

Philippine showbiz’s ‘teen king’ and “Got To Believe” star Daniel Padilla will conquer “MOR 101.9 For Life!” and “MOR TV” (www.MOR1019.com) this September with his exclusive interview via morning show, ‘Sabado Sikat Special’ hosted by DJ China Paps.

In the three-part ‘Sabado Sikat Special’ which will premiere on September 21, the phenomenal young actor-singer, humbly confessed that all the success he has been receiving were unexpected and purely God’s blessings.

“I really don’t know where that ‘Daniel Padilla magic’ came from,” explained Daniel about the frequently mentioned reason why his fans adore him so much.

“I believe that I’m successful because of my loyal fans. Although other artists also have a lot of followers, mine are so actively involved in supporting all of my projects,” shared Kathryn Bernardo’s love team partner, who does not only have top-rating TV shows and blockbuster hit movies under his belt, but best-selling albums, as well. Daniel was also introduced as one of the ‘faces’ of “MOR 101.9 For Life,” together with Vice Ganda and Toni Gonzaga, when the station was launched last July.

“I am happy and thankful to all my fans because they never fail to support me and Kathryn in all of our special projects and events,” said Daniel. “In return, I always remain true and loyal to them.”

Don’t miss the three-part “Sabado Sikat Special” on September 21, September 28, and October 5, from 9am to 11am, on “MOR TV” via www.MOR1019.com and the hottest FM radio station in Mega Manila “MOR 101.9 For Life!” For more updates about “M.O.R. 101.9 For Life!” visit www.facebook.com/mor1019 and follow @MOR1019 on Twitter.

|||◄+--------| TFC Godfather circa 2003 |--------+►|||

bon15ful

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2013, 10:18:07 AM »
sana pwede na kayo magpapasok ng tambayers...gustong gusto kuna mameet mga MOR dj's...