Welcome, Kapamilya. Please or

Author Topic: Minute To Win It - Suggestions  (Read 15934 times)

Dangem

• View Profile
    • PinoyFused Community
Minute To Win It - Suggestions
« on: February 23, 2013, 03:04:09 PM »
I would like to suggest a type of game

1. Completing a picture image puzzle, the easiest one where there is 1 space to be able to move the pieces of images.
I forgot the name of that puzzle game but i think its much more fun and its very achievable for smart players within 30 sec.

if you have many fun ideas you could also post it here. Who knows they might consider our suggestions. :)

dudejca

• View Profile
Re: Minute To Win It - Suggestions
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2013, 01:54:53 PM »
Nice idea, and it would be cool if MTWI did a blueprint contest where viewers can create their own games to win cash/prizes at home or something.

If MTWI was revived for a season 2 (which I'm really hoping for), this would be a great game to add and perhaps even original games.

ocsicnarf42_24francisco

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2013, 12:29:43 AM »
Guys.. may mga M2WI Ideas po aq.. e2 po ung mga iyon:

BOUNCE AWAY
   The player must shoot the ping pong ball from a bottle cap facing its mouth upward. The ball must bounce inside the foul line 1.5 ft. away from the cap. Level: 8

MINI-SUPERCOIN
   From the classic game “Supercoin”, the player must bounce one-peso coin in a table and directly land it in a shot glass (w/ mouth opening of 2 in.) 8 ft. away. Note that the table is lower than the table used in “Supercoin”. Level: 9

MONEY TRAY
   The player must bounce one-peso coin to fill all 30 egg containers in an egg tray. Level: 7 (1-player), 3 (2-player)

OVERLAP
   The player must bounce a die to overlap another die. Level: 7

RACK ATTACK
   The player must erect 100 scrabble racks lying in a row on a long table one by one. Level: 5

BOOK-KEEPER
   With 20 volumes (books) on a bookshelf arranged randomly, the player must arrange the books in order from 1-20 using their hands. Each hand must hold only one book. The player cannot set the book aside. (to prevent spacing) Level: 6

Additional Rules: The player should remove the blanket when the time starts.

EXTREME SHARPSHOOTER
   Remove a bendy straw hung on a string by flicking rubber bands 11 ft away. Level: 6

REPLACING THE GIANTS (unofficial title)
   On the table, there are 12 inverted soda cans each with ping pong balls on top. The player must bounce a marble to remove the PP ball, and the bounced marble (w/c is used to knock the PP ball) must replace the PP ball on its position. This must be done 5 times. Level: 1

Kayo na pong bahalang mag-adjust ng levels..

Sana po magustuhan ninyo at lumabas din sa tv... haha..
 :)
« Last Edit: April 04, 2013, 12:42:21 AM by ocsicnarf42_24francisco »

RonirArboladura

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2013, 12:48:26 PM »
me too i have a suggestion

RonirArboladura

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2013, 12:50:42 PM »
me too i have a suggestion. familiar ninyu ang baygon katol? sino yung maka una na maka dis assemble ng sampung paris ng katol na hindi mababali ay siya ang manalo. of course the player has to dis assemble the pair within 1 minute.

iteenworld

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2018, 02:03:34 AM »
I would like to share my minute to win it games list for you guys like a suggestion for your next party or event. Hope you can enjoy my games list for your next party. Love you Guys and share my article too. :)