Welcome, Kapamilya. Please or

Author Topic: May Isang Pangarap (January 21, 2013 – May 17, 2013)  (Read 86908 times)

Zenon

• View Profile
Re: May Isang Pangarap (OT)
« Reply #195 on: March 28, 2013, 08:49:26 PM »
LOL. Valerie Concepcion being the reason Larah will be able to compete against Julia. Really nice and unexpected twist.
Looks like the enemy of your enemy can be your ally.  8)

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #196 on: March 29, 2013, 05:24:26 AM »
Two solid things happened this week:

1) Joem Bascon is here as the birth father of Julia. I'm sure this will complicates things for Julia.

2) As I figured, once the video of Larah was posted on YouTube she becomes an internet sensation and Valerie wants to sign her to their label! Knock Julia off her pedestal!

a good story should have good twists too. NICE
I'm happy they brought in the father. They did mention in the start of the story that Julia's father was probably in prison and that is why she was living on the streets and look who is back? Why was he in prison in the first place? He doesn't look like an evil guy either but sadly he is listed as 'guest.'

I wouldn't consider this as a twist but an expected story arc.
|||◄+--------| TFC Godfather circa 2003 |--------+►|||

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #197 on: March 29, 2013, 05:27:19 AM »
LOL. Valerie Concepcion being the reason Larah will be able to compete against Julia. Really nice and unexpected twist.
Yup hahahaa! Use Larah to take down her biological mother and that fake idol of yours Julia! Let's see who will be the star now! You can't stop it Julia! Its your time to go down!

This was more of another thing I hoped would happen because of the Charice Pempengco YouTube sensation buzz thanks to Kuya Alvin! AJA Larah!

billicent_1219

• I sing, dance, write stories, play piano & guitar!
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: March 29, 2013, 04:58:20 PM »
Yup hahahaa! Use Larah to take down her biological mother and that fake idol of yours Julia! Let's see who will be the star now! You can't stop it Julia! Its your time to go down!

This was more of another thing I hoped would happen because of the Charice Pempengco YouTube sensation buzz thanks to Kuya Alvin! AJA Larah!

gosh paganda ng paganda ang MIP. NO WONDER it has become a top-rating afternoon soap...

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #199 on: March 29, 2013, 05:27:38 PM »

gosh paganda ng paganda ang MIP. NO WONDER it has become a top-rating afternoon soap...
Its very much like a younger generation of Mara Clara or IKA's Margaux and Celyn... hope more and more people watch cuz it is certainly raising the bar now.

Its not like IKA that has been on 'park' for weeks now.

Zenon

• View Profile
« Reply #200 on: March 29, 2013, 06:07:25 PM »

Its very much like a younger generation of Mara Clara or IKA's Margaux and Celyn... hope more and more people watch cuz it is certainly raising the bar now.

Yup. In my opinion it deserves to be moved in the 5:00 timeslot like Reputasyon did because it had a good story but sadly it is summer and nauso na ang Koreanovelas for teenage audiences sa ganung oras kaya we kailangan pagbigyan.

Sana they'll do this for Larah when she is signed to Valerie's label.
1. Make her launch her own album tapos mauunahan ang album ni Julia sa gold record.
2. Make her have her own mall show with people filling n wayy faster than Julia's did.
3. Cancel Julia's show but the staff or something will recionsider and relaunch it with instead Larah as the star. XD.
4. And while they're at it both of them should promote the Lemonkiss Dresses that were shown during breaks. LOL

billicent_1219

• View Profile
« Reply #201 on: March 29, 2013, 09:35:06 PM »
Wow nice suggestion!

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #202 on: March 29, 2013, 10:01:05 PM »

Yup. In my opinion it deserves to be moved in the 5:00 timeslot like Reputasyon did because it had a good story but sadly it is summer and nauso na ang Koreanovelas for teenage audiences sa ganung oras kaya we kailangan pagbigyan.

Sana they'll do this for Larah when she is signed to Valerie's label.
1. Make her launch her own album tapos mauunahan ang album ni Julia sa gold record.
2. Make her have her own mall show with people filling n wayy faster than Julia's did.
3. Cancel Julia's show but the staff or something will recionsider and relaunch it with instead Larah as the star. XD.
4. And while they're at it both of them should promote the Lemonkiss Dresses that were shown during breaks. LOL
I like your thinking.

BTW concerning Valerie's label, technically the company is hers (her father was the founder of the label after all). Eric married her and took over the music label business end. She was busy doing other things abroad so she really didn't have much time, effort or knowledge about the aforementioned industry. She can do whatever she feels like cuz she still is part owner of the company.

Its funny how Eric is banking on ONE star and if that one fails, there goes your label! Viva doesn't start and end with Anne Curtis, they have Sarah Geronimo, Cristine Reyes, Iya Villania, etc.

Julia really doesn't have star appeal or legit likability which we see in Larah.

Go Larah and Lorraine Castro (Valerie's character name on the soap)! Make Kare and Eric's life a living hell on heaven! :D

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #203 on: March 30, 2013, 06:10:39 AM »
"May Isang Pangarap", One of Philippines' Overall Top TV Shows

Thursday, March 28, 2013

With the continuous upward trend of its national TV ratings, ABS-CBN’s hit afternoon family drama series “May Isang Pangarap” is now part of the overall top 20 TV programs in the country. In fact, based on the data from Kantar Media last Monday (March 25), the teleserye topbilled by Carmina Villarroel, Vina Morales, and Kapamilya child stars Larah Sabroso and Julia Base landed on top 17, with its 11.2% national TV ratings.

Its rival program in GMA “Unforgettable” only garnered 7.8% national TV ratings. Now that Larah discovers the bad attitude of Julia, will a competition between them spark up? Continue to follow the hit family drama series that inspires everyone to hold on to their dreams, “May Isang Pangarap,” every afternoon, 2:45pm after “It’s Showtime” on ABS-CBN’s Kapamilya Gold.

For more updates, log on to www.abs-cbn.com or follow abscbndotcom on Twitter.

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #204 on: March 31, 2013, 11:06:37 PM »

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #205 on: March 31, 2013, 11:07:25 PM »

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #206 on: March 31, 2013, 11:07:58 PM »

Sing your heart out, Larah!

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #207 on: March 31, 2013, 11:08:30 PM »

billicent_1219

• View Profile
« Reply #208 on: April 01, 2013, 08:57:02 AM »
I am glad ABS successfully markets their soaps with complete merchandise! Will a soundtrack album come out too? So that Pangarap will be the first KG soap with soundtrack!

Zenon

• View Profile
« Reply #209 on: April 01, 2013, 11:53:28 AM »
I am glad ABS successfully markets their soaps with complete merchandise! Will a soundtrack album come out too? So that Pangarap will be the first KG soap with soundtrack!
Well technically we have Kahit Konting Pagtingin but it was primetime before so meh. XD.
It could have an album but I don't think it will be advertised much, I mean sa primetime nga paminsan minsan lang nakikita ang commercial sa album. Tapos sa KKP nga, I only saw the commercial for the album once even though it topped the charts in Astroplus for a time  :(
But it is possible, dunno though if people will buy it.