Welcome, Kapamilya. Please or

Author Topic: May Isang Pangarap (January 21, 2013 – May 17, 2013)  (Read 86907 times)

billicent_1219

• I sing, dance, write stories, play piano & guitar!
    • View Profile
Re: May Isang Pangarap (January 21, 2013 – May 17, 2013)
« Reply #270 on: May 17, 2013, 05:41:48 PM »
The ending is okay. I was expecting all three of them (Larah, Kare, Julia) would perform but with the way things have been twisted, only Larah really should be the star of the show.

Bye-bye MIP! Another short-lived lackluster series like MIP, KKP and soon, Little Champ.

I hope ABS changes their strategy in their shows after It's Showtime because kiddie teleseryes aren't really fit in that timeslot. Why not prepare Bekikang already? If KKP was announced in January and was able to premiere in that same month, I think they can easily do the same lalo na't it's just a simple show. Or reboot Apat Na Maria, heck MMAM and Angelito did better in that timeslot.

As in ganito!
MLJ -> BEKIKANG

Wag replace! Ang tagal nun!

Maybe in a month's time...transfer MLJ to Umaganda then put Bekikang.

Let us see what might happen
« Last Edit: May 17, 2013, 07:07:46 PM by TFC Godfather »

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #271 on: May 17, 2013, 07:06:41 PM »
Thoughts on the ending? Too obvious ba?
|||◄+--------| TFC Godfather circa 2003 |--------+►|||

billicent_1219

• View Profile
« Reply #272 on: May 17, 2013, 07:14:18 PM »

A good ending overall

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #273 on: May 17, 2013, 07:15:04 PM »

A good ending overall
Anything stand out or did the 'dream come true' finale gave away what you expected to happen?

billicent_1219

• View Profile
« Reply #274 on: May 17, 2013, 07:21:51 PM »

A good ending overall
Anything stand out or did the 'dream come true' finale gave away what you expected to happen?

Happy ending... The only unusual thing is that Otep's ghost.... Basta.

Zenon

• View Profile
« Reply #275 on: May 17, 2013, 07:32:41 PM »
Ako natawa sa fantasy elements dito sa teleserye. Yung kina Larah at Otep xD.

Parang naannoy ako dun sa reconcilation nina Lorraine at Eric. Masyado kasing forced. Although I wanted it to happen, gusto ko sana na emphasized sa kanilang relationship ang second chance. Dun kasi isang sorry lang tapos biglang magkaayos na sila lahat. I know Lorraine is nice, but meh.

Then the ending...nice but predictable. Still not bad.

---

Umasa na ako dito sa MIP. Wala na akong gana tuloy umasa sa MLJ. Hoping na lang they change the timeslot at some point, and prepare something good for KG.

komitsu

• View Profile
« Reply #276 on: May 17, 2013, 11:15:03 PM »
About Otep's appearance....I don't find it fantasy like....Yun nga lang mali iyong pagpasok nila dun sa eksena.....Mas maganda siguro ang kinalabasan noon kung si Lara ay namatay. Remember the finale of Maria Flordeluna? There was a similar scene with Flor meeting up with her dead mother on the afterlife. Sa totoo lang iyon ang unang pumasok sa isip ko nung makita ko iyong scene ni Lara at Otep.

All in all....I found the finale very normal and no impact at all.....Dapat pinatay na lang nila si Lara......

billicent_1219

• View Profile
« Reply #277 on: May 18, 2013, 10:19:00 AM »
About Otep's appearance....I don't find it fantasy like....Yun nga lang mali iyong pagpasok nila dun sa eksena.....Mas maganda siguro ang kinalabasan noon kung si Lara ay namatay. Remember the finale of Maria Flordeluna? There was a similar scene with Flor meeting up with her dead mother on the afterlife. Sa totoo lang iyon ang unang pumasok sa isip ko nung makita ko iyong scene ni Lara at Otep.

All in all....I found the finale very normal and no impact at all.....Dapat pinatay na lang nila si Lara......

Masyado namang malungkot kung namatay si Lara

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #278 on: May 18, 2013, 08:31:04 PM »
The ending was too predictable.

I actually wanted to see all three of them singing the theme song as it went to the credits portion.

I'm still confused if Dante died or not. He was being chased away by resort security that had no guns and then we hear a gunshot. Ummm did he die? Are we suppose to believe that he died?

billicent_1219

• View Profile
« Reply #279 on: May 18, 2013, 09:16:08 PM »
The ending was too predictable.

I actually wanted to see all three of them singing the theme song as it went to the credits portion.

I'm still confused if Dante died or not. He was being chased away by resort security that had no guns and then we hear a gunshot. Ummm did he die? Are we suppose to believe that he died?

di pinakita.... hehehehe

komitsu

• View Profile
« Reply #280 on: May 19, 2013, 12:05:44 AM »

Malungkot pero tatatak naman sa mga viewers just like Flordeluna...It's been 6 years already pero memorable pa rin sa akin iyong finale niya :)

billicent_1219

• View Profile
« Reply #281 on: May 19, 2013, 08:17:56 AM »

Malungkot pero tatatak naman sa mga viewers just like Flordeluna...It's been 6 years already pero memorable pa rin sa akin iyong finale niya :)

I even wished there were an alternate ending... Flor and Wilma should have both survived the ordeal, and they become teenagers, being the caring Ate's to Julia (Mika de la Cruz).