Welcome, Kapamilya. Please or

Author Topic: May Isang Pangarap (January 21, 2013 – May 17, 2013)  (Read 87444 times)

Zenon

• View Profile
Re: May Isang Pangarap (OT)
« Reply #240 on: April 28, 2013, 04:53:03 PM »
My gosh nagtataka rin talaga ako sa timeslot switch. I mean if they followed the original plan, BOTH SHOWS would probably be extended more than what they have done right now. Mas sisikat pa si Larah at Julia, tapos si Angge naman judging from the 25% pilot of KKP could have potentially revived KG. Oh well.

I hope they don't complicate things betwen Otep, Kare and Nessa. There are enough problems in the show. Kare should just simply not love Otep anymore and Otep will pick Nessa. Just that.

I predict Julia's father will either die or there will be a redemption happening or they could they both.

Julia seems like a wallflower now because Larah has already stolen the spotlight from the show. I wonder what will happen to her. XD

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #241 on: April 29, 2013, 07:00:09 AM »
My gosh nagtataka rin talaga ako sa timeslot switch. I mean if they followed the original plan, BOTH SHOWS would probably be extended more than what they have done right now. Mas sisikat pa si Larah at Julia, tapos si Angge naman judging from the 25% pilot of KKP could have potentially revived KG. Oh well.

I hope they don't complicate things betwen Otep, Kare and Nessa. There are enough problems in the show. Kare should just simply not love Otep anymore and Otep will pick Nessa. Just that.

I predict Julia's father will either die or there will be a redemption happening or they could they both.

Julia seems like a wallflower now because Larah has already stolen the spotlight from the show. I wonder what will happen to her. XD
Sadly, we'll never know what would have happened if they had done the switch. :( Yeah Larah and Julia would be household names, sadly it didn't happen due to the lackluster ratings it is currently getting.

Not sure what they will do with Otep, Kare and Nessa. Too many possible scenarios.

Joem/Dante is listed as GUEST so its possible but then again the soap is over so he might be around till it closes its doors in mid-May.

Yeah Julia isn't doing much anymore in the store.
|||◄+--------| TFC Godfather circa 2003 |--------+►|||

billicent_1219

• I sing, dance, write stories, play piano & guitar!
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: April 29, 2013, 11:19:00 AM »

Sadly, we'll never know what would have happened if they had done the switch. :( Yeah Larah and Julia would be household names, sadly it didn't happen due to the lackluster ratings it is currently getting.

Not sure what they will do with Otep, Kare and Nessa. Too many possible scenarios.

Joem/Dante is listed as GUEST so its possible but then again the soap is over so he might be around till it closes its doors in mid-May.

Yeah Julia isn't doing much anymore in the store.

Well, panalo naman Ito Laban sa competitor nito despite the moderate performance, yes.

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #243 on: April 29, 2013, 07:20:54 PM »
Kantaserye “May Isang Pangarap” magtatapos na ngayong MAY 17.

Posted by Kakulay Entertainment Blog ⋅ April 29, 2013

Magtatapos na ngayong Mayo ang kantaserye “May Isang Pangarap” na pinagbibidahan nila Larah Claire Sabroso, Julia Klarisse Base, Rico Blanco, Eda Nolan, Joem Bascon, Ogie Diaz, Gloria Diaz, Valerie Concepcion, Ron Morales, Vina Morales, Carmina Villaroel at marami pang iba.

Nagsimula ang May Isang Pangarap nuong January 21 na napapanuod sa Kapamilya Gold at nakatakdang magtapos ngayong May 17 bale umabot ito sa Apat na buwan.

Kaya naman sa huling tatlong linggo nito ay marami mga rebelasyon at pasabog ang magaganap kaya huwag palamapasin ang nalalapit na pagtatapos nang May Isang Pangarap sa Kapamilya Gold.

For more Kakulay updates FOLLOW or LIKE  Kakulay Entertainment Blog  on  Facebook  and  Twitter and ADVERTISE with us email at [email protected]

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #244 on: April 29, 2013, 08:04:32 PM »

Will Otep return?

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #245 on: May 01, 2013, 10:34:50 PM »
I'm just putting it out there... I'm thinking since MIP is ending in like 2 more weeks, could Eric be holding Otep? He has the money and is jealous of how Kare hasn't gotten over him and his daughter, could he have taken him in?

I feel bad for Julia now. Julia take that money and tell the polices or your mom, heck Nessa and Lara would help her out if they knew how she was being treated by her 'father.'

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #246 on: May 04, 2013, 04:54:48 PM »
The revelation scene was sooo well done and legitimized by having Kuya Boy and The Buzz interview Kare.  I was also in tears since you felt the pain of Kare and of course Larah. :(

I loved Vina's version of 'Manalo Matalo'. I hope its available for download. Far better than Otep when he sung it.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2013, 05:04:04 PM by TFC Godfather »

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #247 on: May 04, 2013, 05:11:25 PM »

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #248 on: May 08, 2013, 01:07:52 AM »
Don't tell me they just decided to kill off Otep *gasp*

Is that really his body?

billicent_1219

• View Profile
« Reply #249 on: May 08, 2013, 07:34:22 AM »

Is that really his body?

Another unexpected twist?

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #250 on: May 08, 2013, 10:35:46 AM »

Is that really his body?

Only 7 episodes left so why not.

Sadly, I was hoping Eric was holding Otep captive since he wanted Kare for years. Sadly that doesn't appear to happen in the final days of MIP. :(

billicent_1219

• View Profile
« Reply #251 on: May 08, 2013, 11:02:30 AM »

Is that really his body?

Only 7 episodes left so why not.

Sadly, I was hoping Eric was holding Otep captive since he wanted Kare for years. Sadly that doesn't appear to happen in the final days of MIP. :(

Bakit kaya ganun? Well, this soap still outperforms the competitor, yet still moderate in figures. Hopefully this should be exported too.

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #252 on: May 10, 2013, 08:53:17 PM »
I still can't believe MIP is ending next week.

Anyone notice that the title card and the audio that plays... its all 3 stars (Julia/Larah and Kare) singing the MIP theme? Does that mean that those 3 will have a concert together? Will that be the 'dream come true' ending?

billicent_1219

• View Profile
« Reply #253 on: May 10, 2013, 09:16:11 PM »

Anyone notice that the title card and the audio that plays... its all 3 stars (Julia/Larah and Kare) singing the MIP theme? Does that mean that those 3 will have a concert together? Will that be the 'dream come true' ending?

Abangan natin

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #254 on: May 11, 2013, 04:33:08 PM »

Abangan natin
You are a man of few words ha? ;)

Anything else to add?