Welcome, Kapamilya. Please or

Author Topic: May Isang Pangarap (January 21, 2013 – May 17, 2013)  (Read 88526 times)

billicent_1219

• I sing, dance, write stories, play piano & guitar!
    • View Profile
Re: May Isang Pangarap (OT)
« Reply #165 on: February 24, 2013, 07:32:48 AM »
So happy Valerie Concepcion and Doiminic Roque is here :)
Two of my personal favorites but Dom as a hip-hop dancer kid was soooo pegged wrong.Still think that Paul Salas or another young Star Magic talent would have been better suited with the role.

I do like the chemistry of him with Erin though. They need more scenes.

BTW I don't get why they just decided to add Malou Crisologo and Gerald Pasigan as part of the main cast. There was no need and Gerald just shows up randomly in soaps. Sorry not a fan. He's also not a singer kid and they make him out like he has an amazing voice. They couldn't have just used Angelo Garcia since he's really a singing kid star?

Ganun talaga, some twists are just unpredictable.

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #166 on: February 24, 2013, 08:40:27 AM »
So happy Valerie Concepcion and Doiminic Roque is here :)
Two of my personal favorites but Dom as a hip-hop dancer kid was soooo pegged wrong.Still think that Paul Salas or another young Star Magic talent would have been better suited with the role.

I do like the chemistry of him with Erin though. They need more scenes.

BTW I don't get why they just decided to add Malou Crisologo and Gerald Pasigan as part of the main cast. There was no need and Gerald just shows up randomly in soaps. Sorry not a fan. He's also not a singer kid and they make him out like he has an amazing voice. They couldn't have just used Angelo Garcia since he's really a singing kid star?

Ganun talaga, some twists are just unpredictable.
What twist? They added 2 characters that really weren't needed. There isn't a secret to those characters, they just take up space and sadly that means that there will be less airtime for Alvin and Nica :(
|||◄+--------| TFC Godfather circa 2003 |--------+►|||

billicent_1219

• View Profile
« Reply #167 on: February 24, 2013, 01:05:00 PM »
Oh OK they should just balance the whole story

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #168 on: March 02, 2013, 06:43:48 AM »
I'm just getting more upset with this soap. More and more of the freeloader and his wannabe singer son and barely any scenes of Nica and Alvin. How disappointing!

I wonder if Otep/Rico Blanco will ever return or this soap will end before Kanta Pilipinas does.

billicent_1219

• View Profile
« Reply #169 on: March 02, 2013, 08:28:30 PM »
Again, nothing is bad with this soap.

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #170 on: March 03, 2013, 10:49:50 PM »
I'm disappointed at how some of the younger Star Magic talent gets their airtime and lines cut cuz they added 2 more unnecessary characters. That is my concern. ABS was building this loveteam but now they have like zero scenes anymore let alone together.

billicent_1219

• View Profile
« Reply #171 on: March 04, 2013, 09:54:07 AM »
I'm disappointed at how some of the younger Star Magic talent gets their airtime and lines cut cuz they added 2 more unnecessary characters. That is my concern. ABS was building this loveteam but now they have like zero scenes anymore let alone together.

I call that "already done before"..... LOL

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #172 on: March 05, 2013, 08:00:16 PM »
Finally one scene with Alvin and Nica but it seems like they are close when previously they were still bickering. Are they just fastforwarding the story since they seemed to neglect these two (with my constant complaints of course, to boot).

djbunny09

• View Profile
« Reply #173 on: March 06, 2013, 01:23:51 AM »
Rico Blanco On Online Interactions And Being Thrilled With His New Live Shows
By: Annie S. Valejo

He has been in the music business and the public consciousness for however long you know about Rivermaya, which is about two full decades, but Rico Blanco still finds a lot of thrilling things about the business. Chief among these is interaction with his supporters.
Times may have changed, and so have the methods of communication, and Rico has embraced it without reservation. “Sinabi ko nga, snail mail sumasagot ako pa-isa-isa dati,” he tells Bulletin Entertainment in a private chat. When asked if he still does so, he replies with amusement, “Wala nang sumusulat sa akin sa snail mail. May P.O. box kami dati, biruin mo ‘yun!”

The Internet has become a game-changer, indeed. “Nagkaroon ng mga (online interest) groups, active din ako dun,” he shares. “Ngayon narito na ang social media, active pa rin ako dun. At malaking bagay na, number one, available ang Internet sa lugar kung nasaan ka.”

Rico notes, “Makikita mo naman sa Facebook ko, sa Instagram, sa Twitter… ‘Yung shows, ‘yung rehearsals, ‘yung backstage, ‘yung sound check. Minsan ako, on vacation, nagpo-post din ako ng… check mo ‘yung Facebook ko, nandun ako nag-aaral mag-surfing, nandun ako kasama ko ‘yung pet dog ko. Pati sa amin as artists, napakadali sa amin magpasalamat… We’d have a good show (or) I’d enjoyed a great show, I just post a tweet or a status update on Facebook saying, ‘I had so much fun, thank you!’”

One of his latest projects is a four-way update of Heber Bartolome’s classic, “Tayo’y Mga Pinoy,” which he had done with Ely Buendia, Barbie Almalbis and Raimund Marasigan. Launched on Feb. 25, right on the day of the 27th anniversary of the EDSA People Power Revolution, the project – both the song and the music video – not only underscored Filipino pride but also demonstrated the importance of reliable connectivity, powered by Smart’s fiber optics technology.

In fact, none of the artists had seen each other in making the music video, which had been shot in various locations in the country. Rico related, “Kahit hindi kami magkakasama, pwede. (Dati), maghihintayan kayo ng bakanteng schedule, eh napaka-bi-busy din ng mga kasama ko riyan. So actually, napadali (ang trabaho). Napanood na lang namin sa Internet!” As a treat to fans, the song has been made available on iTunes and on m.smart.com.ph, and as Caller Ring Back Tune for Smart users.

These days, apart from having two TV shows (as a cast member on ABS-CBN’s “May Isang Pangarap” and host on TV5’s “Kanta Pilipinas”), Rico is most excited about touring in support of his “Galactik Fiestamatik” album.

“I’m so excited for the live shows that we’re doing. I remember myself being up on stage in Catanduanes, telling myself, ‘Oh my God, this is so much fun. Why did I just think of this now?’ This new live set-up is something na, ako mismo every night, kinikilig ako. I’m just thrilled doing it. And you’d think, because I’ve been in the industry for a while na, tinatamad na ako. No! ‘Pag suot ko pa lang ng costume namin, pagtapak ko sa stage tapos na-recognize na agad nung crowd – it thrills me.”

Surely his fans feel the same way.

billicent_1219

• View Profile
« Reply #174 on: March 06, 2013, 10:07:28 AM »
Kaya nga Ninong, some filler characters are only placed in for unnecessary subplots (often used in previous ABS soaps)

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #175 on: March 08, 2013, 08:08:52 AM »
Kaya nga Ninong, some filler characters are only placed in for unnecessary subplots (often used in previous ABS soaps)
Still I don't like how they seemingly dominated dialogues and probably written out most of Alvin-Nica's airtime (which would help build up their loveteam).

BTW I am glad they are now starting to give Ipe and his mother less dialogue and FINALLY more airtime for Alvin-Nica. My question is this... when did they become so close? They were still bickering and now she's helping (pretty much doing ALL of his homework now while he flirts with other girls). Too bad he can't just see he's got a beautiful girl right next to him that likes him as you'd think he'd like her as well. Too bad Nica doesn't take a stand with Bembol when it comes to the way that Julia is acting and that she's no longer on the streets (you can't act like a hoodlum in respectable society).

I'm actually curious if Rico Blanco will return or that dream that Larah dreamt was a foreshadowing. Was he killed for no reason as an OFW? Did he get lost or amnesia set in after an accident? Will the soap end before Kanta Pilipinas ends? If it does, I'll be thoroughly disappointed cuz I wanted to see Otep and Kare actually see each other as well as the discovery that Larah is the missing daughter and you mistreated her just like Beatrice did to Celyn for years on Ina Kapatid Anak.

billicent_1219

• View Profile
« Reply #176 on: March 08, 2013, 06:04:29 PM »
Still I don't like how they seemingly dominated dialogues and probably written out most of Alvin-Nica's airtime (which would help build up their loveteam).

BTW I am glad they are now starting to give Ipe and his mother less dialogue and FINALLY more airtime for Alvin-Nica. My question is this... when did they become so close? They were still bickering and now she's helping (pretty much doing ALL of his homework now while he flirts with other girls). Too bad he can't just see he's got a beautiful girl right next to him that likes him as you'd think he'd like her as well. Too bad Nica doesn't take a stand with Bembol when it comes to the way that Julia is acting and that she's no longer on the streets (you can't act like a hoodlum in respectable society).

I'm actually curious if Rico Blanco will return or that dream that Larah dreamt was a foreshadowing. Was he killed for no reason as an OFW? Did he get lost or amnesia set in after an accident? Will the soap end before Kanta Pilipinas ends? If it does, I'll be thoroughly disappointed cuz I wanted to see Otep and Kare actually see each other as well as the discovery that Larah is the missing daughter and you mistreated her just like Beatrice did to Celyn for years on Ina Kapatid Anak.

Gosh, Medyo common na ang ganyan? The mom mistreating her daughter, na Hindi pa Nya alam na anak Nya talaga! That's so very El Privilegio de Amar! It's a Mexican soap that aired on ABS-CBN years ago, super Ganda ng story niya. If they placed El Privilegio de Amar aka Cristina on Primetime then, sing taas siguro nito ang Rosalinda sa ratings!

djbunny09

• View Profile
« Reply #177 on: March 08, 2013, 10:56:34 PM »
Vina pumayag maging kabit ng isang record producer
by Papak/!Abe Paulite

HOT topic ngayon sa afternoon viewers ang role ni Vina Morales sa family drama series ng ABS-CBN na “May Isang Pangarap” dahil tila hango raw kasi ito sa tunay na kuwento ng kanyang buhay kung saan nagkaroon siya nang relasyon sa isang negosyante na may pamilyang iba.

Nagkaroon sila nito ng isang anak. Anyway, ayon naman sa takbo ng istorya ng nabanggit na serye, matapos kasing manalo ng anak-anakan nitong si Julia (Julia Base) bilang ‘Super Singing Star Kid,’ hindi na mapipigilan si Kare (Vina) sa pagsang-ayon sa kagustuhan ng record producer na si Mr. Castro (Ron Morales) na maging mas malapit sila sa isa’t isa. Handa nga ba kayang gawin ni Kare ang lahat para sa katuparan ng mga pangarap ni Julia? Anong gagawin ni Kare kung malantad sa publiko ang lihim nilang kasunduan ni Mr. Castro?

Samantala, patuloy ang pagwawagi ng “May Isang Pangarap” sa timeslot nito. Ayon sa pinakahuling datos mula sa Kantar Media noong Miyerkules (Marso 6), nakakuha ang seryeng pinagbibidahan nina Vina, Julia, Carmina Villarroel, at Larah Sabroso ng 11.1% national TV ratings, samantalang naka-10.2% lamang ang katapat nitong programa sa GMA.

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #178 on: March 09, 2013, 08:15:41 PM »
Vina Morales, a record producer's other woman?

Written By Admin on Saturday, March 9, 2013 | 03:11

Afternoon viewers are getting more hooked to ABS-CBN's top-rating family drama series "May Isang Pangarap," especially now that the plot intensifies with the success of Julia (Julia) in 'Super Singing Star Kid' and the growing 'relationship' between Kare (Vina) and Julia's record producer Mr. Castro (Ron Morales).

Is Kare willing to do everything just to help Julia fulfill her dreams of becoming a famous singer? What will she do once the public knows about her secret deal with Mr. Castro?

Meanwhile, "May Isang Pangarap" continues to rule its timeslot, as proven by the latest data from Kantar Media last Wednesday (March 6).

The series, topbilled by Vina, Julia, Carmina Villarroel, and Larah Sabroso, garnered 11.1% national TV ratings, while its rival teleserye in GMA "Unforgettable" only got 10.2%.

Don't miss "May Isang Pangarap," every afternoon, 2:45pm after "It's Showtime" on ABS-CBN's Kapamilya Gold. For more updates, log on to www.abs-cbn.com or follow abscbndotcom on Twitter.

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #179 on: March 10, 2013, 05:04:19 AM »
Interesting how Dominic Ochoa shows up. Was he an old flame of Nessa?

Looks like Kare is piecing together the truth and the necklace seems to be the key. Try to stop the inevitable Julia, it won't work.