Welcome, Kapamilya. Please or

Author Topic: What artista would you like to see star on a future MMK?  (Read 9906 times)

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
Re: What artista would you like to see star on a future MMK?
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2013, 04:31:58 AM »
I would love to see Andrea Brillantes, Sandy Talag (former Kapuso child star), Mariel Pamintuan, Sue Ramirez and someone like Michelle Vito, Liza Soberano star in an MMK. I feel all of these young ladies would shine in their own MMKs.

Asang network na po pala si Sandy Talag kung hindi na siya Kapuso?
I talk to Sandy and currently she has no contract with any network. I'm trying to make ABS take notice since she won an international accolade for her breakthrough performance as Lilet on Indy film Lilet Never Happened. She is another amazingly talented young Kapuso child star like sis Ella Cruz, Paul Salas and Francis Magundayao.
|||◄+--------| TFC Godfather circa 2003 |--------+►|||

kapitan_ravelus

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2014, 10:05:07 PM »
gusto ko magkaepisode ulit sina Joshua Dionisio at Eliza Pineda  ;)

tapos baby love story para kay Carlo Lacana at Mariel Pamintuan  ;)

billicent_1219

• I sing, dance, write stories, play piano & guitar!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2014, 09:22:23 PM »
Kathniel naman in a rather challenging episode!

billicent_1219

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2014, 08:59:06 PM »
Liza Soberano...!!

kyupayb

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2014, 12:19:52 AM »
ANTOINETTE TAUS!

billicent_1219

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2014, 05:03:48 PM »

Lula2013

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2014, 07:36:57 AM »

SHAINA MAGDAYAO !!

Lula2013

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2014, 07:40:04 AM »
I know it would be too much to ask for Piolo or Sam Milby to be paired with Shaina so how about Patrick Garcia?

ggpolov

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 27, 2014, 12:55:23 PM »
Denise Lazaro LOL

kyupayb

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 04, 2014, 02:15:26 AM »
Antoinette Taus on her showbiz comeback: ‘I've definitely matured
9/30/2014 7:25 AM
by: Rhea Manila Santos
 Push This

040514-antoinette_main.jpgAfter a ten-year hiatus from Philippine showbiz, Antoinette Taus admitted she is happy to be back in the country after a long absence. “I was only supposed to be here on vacation lang talaga. Tapos parang grabe nag-iba iba na yung mga pangyayari, the comeback daw, ganyan, kahit hindi ako nag-ka-comeback. Like I said, I just went with the flow of things. Some things in the States puwede naman mag-antay kahit papaano and yun I'm here because everybody made me feel so happy and welcome and at home,” she shared.

More than the nervousness of reintroducing herself to a new generation of fans, Antoinette said people have been nothing but positive about her unexpected return. “It's amazing actually. I wasn't expecting it to feel this way pero sobrang nakakataba ng puso, masaya, exciting kasi ibang iba na yung showbiz. Dati wala namang mga ganitong event’ di ba? But it's fun, it's becoming more glamorous just like Hollywood. It's pretty cool,” she admitted.

From starting showbiz in her early teens as part of Ang TV to blossoming into a teen star, Antoinette said there have been a lot of changes since she went back to the US. “I've definitely matured and I definitely have so much more wisdom. When I left I was a naïve young girl and now I really think I've grown into a woman. I'm a little bit of a late bloomer pero kahit na late bloomer parang ang dami ko ng natutunan especially because I was living in the States independently for ten years. I wasn't even with my family, si Tom lang (kasama ko). I wasn't living with my parents, my dad was living in another State so parang kami talaga ni Tom ang gumagawa ng lahat on our own in LA. It was exciting and there were a lot of adventures. So for me you got to live life, you got to take it step-by-step, you got to get signs from God based on what you think you should do so that me being here right now I feel like God was telling me, 'You should come home. Be here.' So I'm taking it step-by-step,” she admitted.

This year, the 33-year-old singer-actress said she is looking forward to doing a variety of projects so she can show her talents once again. “I'm super excited. I'm basically jumping into everything that I used to do before. Singing so there's going to be singles, an album, hopefully a couple of movies and then maybe a TV show soon. So everything is in the works. I just signed with Viva Artist agency. It's in their hands. I used to be with them before so I'm excited to be back with them again,” she said.

A dream project for her would be a more complex role that is far from the teenybopper image she used to project. “You know honestly as long as it's a good story I'm open to anything. I've always been excited to play tougher roles like in Patayin Sa Sindak si Barbara, I don't even mind doing like a kontrabida role if need be (laughs). I think nowadays people understand that it's acting, it doesn't mean that that's who you are. So I'm really looking forward to playing roles that are not pa-tweetums,” she added.

Antoinette also said she is happy that she and her brother (who is also an Ang TV alumni) Tom won't be that far from each other while she is resuming her career in the country. “He is going to be constantly touring now so he's going to be in the Philippines and other parts of Asia, even back in L.A in the States. He's just making the rounds of DJ-ing. So that's what he's doing full-time. I'm also happy for him and he is doing what he loves,” she said.

> Antoinette Taus in MML please!

pleaseabscbn

• View Profile
Re: Dolce Amore (OT)
« Reply #25 on: June 12, 2016, 07:51:45 PM »
Kim Chiu and Enrique Gil

billicent_1219

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 16, 2017, 08:12:10 PM »
kailan ipapalabas ang Daniel Padilla episode?

BlueDogs

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 23, 2017, 10:07:39 AM »
Yassi Pressman.