Welcome, Kapamilya. Please or

Author Topic: Maalaala Mo Kaya (OT)  (Read 25015 times)

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
Re: Maalaala Mo Kaya (OT)
« Reply #165 on: September 30, 2013, 06:58:30 PM »
“MMK” SHARES SUCCESS STORY OF ABS-CBN NEWS ANCHOR

September 30, 2013 4:38 pm
    admin

Yen Santos plays ABS-CBN Batangas' Joan Panopio in 'MMK' this Saturday

“Maalaala Mo Kaya” (MMK) will share the inspiring life story of “TV Patrol Southern Tagalog’s” news anchor Joan Panopio this Saturday (October 5) in celebration of ABS-CBN’s 60th anniversary. Discover how a poor but highly spirited girl from Batangas, who grew up being criticized because of her physical appearance and economic status, fought for her dream of becoming the next Korina Sanchez.

Kapamilya actress Yen Santos will portray Joan in the upcoming “MMK” episode directed by Nick Olanka. Together with Yen this Saturday are Nonie Buencamino, Kiko Estrada, Jobelle Salvador, Veyda Innoval, Alyanna Angeles, Claire Ruiz, Laiza Comia, and RJ Ledesma. The story was researched by Akeem Jordan del Rosario and written by Joan Habana. Celebrate the greatness of one’s dream to become a full-fledged Kapamilya and don’t miss the special “Maalaala Mo Kaya” episode this Saturday, after “Wansapanataym” on ABS-CBN. For more updates, log on to www.mmk.abs-cbn.com, follow MMKOfficial on Twitter, and “like” www.facebook.com/MMKOfficial.

|||◄+--------| TFC Godfather circa 2003 |--------+►|||

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #166 on: October 08, 2013, 03:14:22 AM »
Paulo works with Angel for first time in 'MMK'

ABS-CBNnews.com
Posted at 10/07/2013 1:22 PM | Updated as of 10/07/2013 1:27 PM

MANILA -- Actor Paulo Avelino will finally be working with actress Angel Locsin for the first time on an episode for ABS-CBN's top-rating drama anthology "Maalaala Mo Kaya."

Avelino is doing an "MMK" episode with Locsin after reports surfaced that he allegedly refused to work with the actress.

The "Walang Hanggan" actor had backed out of Locsin's upcoming series which has the working title "Hanggang Kailan Kita Mamahalin," which they were supposed to headline.

But in a previous interview, Locsin said she understands that Avelino has an important personal matter to attend to.

“Sinabi sa akin na hindi nga daw matutuloy. May common friend kami na nag-explain na mayroon yatang personal problem si Paulo na kailangan niya i-prioritize. Hindi ko alam kung nai-share niya sa inyo, pero 'yun lang ang masasabi ko. Naiintindihan ko naman iyon, kailangan niya talaga unahin 'yun,” she said.

Also part of the upcoming series are Maja Salvador and Jericho Rosales.

In her official Twitter account on Monday, Locsin confirmed that she's now taping "MMK" with Avelino.

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #167 on: October 10, 2013, 03:15:06 PM »
'MMK' nominated in Int'l Emmy Awards

ABS-CBNnews.com
Posted at 10/10/2013 10:44 AM | Updated as of 10/10/2013 11:33 AM

ABS-CBN President and CEO and "Maalaala Mo Kaya" host Charo Santos Concio

MANILA – The Philippines’ longest-running drama anthology, “Maalaala Mo Kaya” (MMK), was chosen as one of the nominees in the prestigious International Emmy Awards.

The Kapamilya show will compete against “Les Revenants” of France, “Next in Line” of Brazil and “Accused” of the United Kingdom in the Drama Series category.

Hosted by ABS-CBN President Charo Santos-Concio, “MMK” features real-life stories of both common people and prominent personalities in the Philippines.

This is not the first time that an ABS-CBN show got a nomination from the respected award-giving body.

In 2011, "TV Patrol" was recognized for its comprehensive coverage of the Manila Hostage Crisis in 2010.

In 2007, “Bandila” was also nominated for its coverage of the Subic rape case trial.

The 2013 International Emmy Awards is set to be held on November 25 in New York.

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #168 on: October 14, 2013, 08:34:34 AM »
Johan amazed on Angel's acting

Published : Monday, October 14, 2013 00:00
    Written by : Nel Alejandrino

DREAM come true para kay Johan Santos ang makapareha kahit sa ilang mga eksena lang ang aktres na si Angel Locsin.

Nagkasama ang dalawa sa isang episode ng Maalaala Mo Kaya nu’ng Sabado kung saan gumanap bilang TB victim ang aktres at si Johan bilang kanyang kasintahan.

Sa tweet ni Johan, “dream come true” na makasama niya ang kanyang crush na si Angel. Puring-puri din nito kung gaano kahusay umarte ang aktres.

“Ang bilis niyang umiyak. Nakakatulala kapag pinapanood mo siyang umarte. Para siyang may gripo sa mga mata, huh!” kuwento ni Johan.

May small role din si Johan sa new soap ng ABS-CBN na Honesto na kasalukuyang nagti-taping sa Subic.

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #169 on: October 18, 2013, 08:58:12 PM »
MMK this Saturday starring Sam Concepcion: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_G-7KCQotHA

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #170 on: October 23, 2013, 08:22:41 AM »
JANE OINEZA TAKES ON A NEW CHALLENGING ROLE IN “MMK”

October 22, 2013 3:51 pm
    admin

Jane Oineza takes on a new challenging role in 'MMK' this Saturday

Kapamilya teen star Jane Oineza will take on a new challenging role in “Maalaala Mo Kaya” this Saturday (October 26). She will play the role of Nene, a 17-year old girl who rebelled against her parent, got pregnant at a young age, and slowly drifted herself away from her family.

Together with Jane in “MMK” are Joey Marquez, Mickey Ferriols, Christian Vasquez, Belle Mariano, Justin Gonzales, Chris Guttierez, Marnie Lapuz, and Jerome Ventinilla.

Jane’s acting prowess was recognized when she played the role of a young girl who was raped by her stepdad in front of her mother in the controversial “Manika” episode in “MMK” last year. She earned her a Best Actress nomination at the prestigious 2013 New York Festivals (NYF) World’s Best Television and Film.

Jane’s newest “MMK” episode is directed by Nick Olanka, written by Mary Rose Colindres and researched by Akeem Jordan Del Rosario.

Don’t miss “MMK” Saturday nights, after “Wansapanataym” on ABS-CBN. For more updates, log on to MMK.abs-cbn.com, follow @MMKOfficial on Twitter, and “like” Facebook.com/MMKOfficial.

josejoshua

• View Profile
« Reply #171 on: November 09, 2013, 01:57:14 PM »
Wow! It's nice to see Dominic sa mas heavy'ing iyakan!

Versatile Star

• View Profile
« Reply #172 on: November 13, 2013, 05:08:06 AM »
If there was an episode about my life here are the actors that would play as my family.

Coco Martin as Me
Joel Torre as My Dad
Susan Africa as My Step Mom
Karla Estrada as My Older Sister
Sylvia Sanchez as My Aunt
Thou Reyes as My Cousin
Any African-American Actor as My Uncle
Susan Roces as My Grandma
Chingoy Alonso as My Grandpa
Derrick Hubalde as My Brother
Joem Bascon as A co-worker I didn't get along with.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2013, 05:15:59 AM by Versatile Star »
Versatility is what makes the best actors and actresses!!! ;)

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #173 on: November 20, 2013, 03:51:16 AM »
'The Voice Kids' auditions kick off this weekend

ABS-CBNnews.com
Posted at 11/20/2013 2:00 AM | Updated as of 11/20/2013 2:00 AM

MANILA -- ABS-CBN will hold a series of auditions this weekend for three of its programs, including the highly anticipated new seasons of "The Voice of the Philippines" and "Pinoy Big Brother."

In a televised announcement on Tuesday, the "Bida Kapamilya Audition Caravan" is scheduled to start on Friday, November 22 at Pacific Mall in Mandaue City, Cebu.

The first audition date will be for aspiring housemates of "PBB" who are 18 to 35 years old. The screening will be for the fifth season of the reality TV series.

A day-long audition for teen hopefuls will take place on Sunday, November 24 at the same venue, a month after the first batch of auditions for fifth "Teen Edition" was held in Davao.

On Saturday, November 23, the caravan will open auditions to kids aged 8 to 13 who are hoping to join "The Voice of the Philippines: Kids." The screening will also take place at Pacific Mall.

This new edition of "The Voice" comes after the highly successful debut season of the reality talent search, which concluded in September.

Across the three-day caravan, a story gathering for "Maalaala Mo Kaya" will be held at the same venue. Here, auditionees can share their real-life stories for a chance to be featured in the long-running drama anthology.

josejoshua

• View Profile
« Reply #174 on: November 25, 2013, 10:24:08 AM »
Best Single Performance by an Actress: Nikki Gil for MMK's "Ilog" episode
Best Single Performance by an Actor: Carlo Aquino for MMK's "Pulang Laso" episode

27th Star Awards for Television

youth90vevo

• View Profile
« Reply #175 on: November 30, 2013, 09:53:30 AM »
may nabasa akong kuwento ngayon.
from Marvin Jason N. Salvatore

This lolo needs some help :c i talked to this old guy while going to greenhills.. xa kasi nasakyan ko na taxi.. and i was a little curious how old he is so i asked.. he's turning 76 years old this january he said. This guy should be in the home for the aged or in the house resting.. yet hes driving a taxi cab just to support his grandchildren.. sabi nya sakin "kelangan ko talaga na mag drive ng taxi kahit alam ko na matanda nako at dapat nasa bahay nako.. my kids are drug addicts kaya namatay ng maaga or broken family cla kaya sakin iniiwan ang mga apo ko.ung asawa ko naman patay na. Wish ko nga sana may maka alam ng life story ko tulad nf wish ko lang or mmk para naman matulungan ako para pede ako magnegosyo nalang. Di ko nga alam if tatagal pako natatakot ako sa mga apo ko" i almost cried hearing him say that. Pls do help me sharr this photo and maybe umabot to sa wish ko lang or kung sino man na pede tumulong sa kanya T_T

youth90vevo

• View Profile
« Reply #176 on: November 30, 2013, 10:01:29 AM »
tulungan natin siya....
kung I MMK ito,probably ang pamagat ng episode ay TAXI

josejoshua

• View Profile
« Reply #177 on: December 03, 2013, 10:19:39 PM »
Sinong nakapanood na ng aabangang MMK nina Xyriel Manabat at Valerie Concepcion ngayong linggo? Mala-Jane Oineza, sana makalanghap ng mataas na ratings!

Xyriel, kailan ang next teleserye niya?!

cameryn

• View Profile
« Reply #178 on: December 04, 2013, 04:29:11 PM »
Sinong nakapanood na ng aabangang MMK nina Xyriel Manabat at Valerie Concepcion ngayong linggo? Mala-Jane Oineza, sana makalanghap ng mataas na ratings!

Xyriel, kailan ang next teleserye niya?!

kanina po nakita ko na yung teaser sa isang commercial gap ng IS, sigurado naman mataas ang makukuha nilang ratinngs si Xyriel yan e, isama mo pa si Val. naalala niyo yung MMK niya with Alex and Dimples? at tanong ko rin po yan kailam amg next teleserye ni Xyriel? pwede siya sa "Roberta" ni Mars Ravelo

cameryn

• View Profile
« Reply #179 on: December 04, 2013, 04:33:31 PM »
Xyriel Manabat and Valerie Concepcion Topbill ‘MMK’ this Saturday
Read more at http://www.starmometer.com/2013/12/03/xyriel-manabat-and-valerie-concepcion-topbill-mmk-this-saturday/#Rwpz7QAaH8rTKWv1.99

Discover this Saturday (December 7) how TV viewers can help a family achieve their Christmas wish to be reunited with each other and restart a new life altogether.
Read more at http://www.starmometer.com/2013/12/03/xyriel-manabat-and-valerie-concepcion-topbill-mmk-this-saturday/#Rwpz7QAaH8rTKWv1.99

“Maalaala Mo Kaya” will share the story of this family that was shattered by domestic violence, which later caused the 13 siblings to go on separate ways. Starring in “MMK’s” upcoming family drama episode are Xyriel Manabat and Valerie Concepcion who will portray the role of Judith, one of the siblings who suffered from the cruelty of their father and was adopted by a foster family that even made her life more miserable. After all the sufferings that she went through, how did Judith remain hopeful that her real family will be reunited once more?

Also featured in Garry Fernando-directed “MMK” episode are Pinky Amador, Chanda Romero, Cherry Lou, Neil Coleta, Andrea del Rosario, Marissa Sanchez, Ron Morales, Queenie Sulit, Rez Cortez, Alfred Labatos, Myrtle Sarrosa, Eslove Briones, Gerald Pesigan, Jao Mapa, Shane Hermogenes and Bianca Bentulan. The story was researched by Agatha Ruadap written by Arah Jell Badayos and Benson Logronio. “MMK” is led by business unit head Malou Santos, production manager Roda Dela Cerna, and executive producer Cathy San Pablo. Don’t miss “MMK” this Saturday, after “Wansapanataym” on ABS-CBN. For more updates, log on to MMK.abs-cbn.com, follow @MMKOfficial on Twitter, and “like” Facebook.com/MMKOfficial.

For more updates about Kapamilya stars, movies and programs, like www.facebook.com/KapamilyaNews.