Welcome, Kapamilya. Please or

Author Topic: La Luna Sangre (OT)  (Read 15770 times)

moxxie

• View Profile
Re: La Luna Sangre (OT)
« Reply #60 on: September 07, 2017, 03:16:35 PM »

Baka kakambal ni Lia. Kambal ang anak nina Lyka at Noah. Kwento lang ni Lia ang ipinakita sa Imortal. So baka ito na yung kambal.

ay ganon? bakit napawalay yung twin at hindi pinakita? no mention in Imortal, too. baka sa Lobo, which i didn't watch. 

anyway, Angel preparing na daw for fight scenes and stunts. mukhang she's not just guesting, but would become a main character as well.

BlueDogs

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 07, 2017, 09:06:39 PM »

Baka kakambal ni Lia. Kambal ang anak nina Lyka at Noah. Kwento lang ni Lia ang ipinakita sa Imortal. So baka ito na yung kambal.

ay ganon? bakit napawalay yung twin at hindi pinakita? no mention in Imortal, too. baka sa Lobo, which i didn't watch. 

anyway, Angel preparing na daw for fight scenes and stunts. mukhang she's not just guesting, but would become a main character as well.

Would she be a secret twin ?

moxxie

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 08, 2017, 09:12:01 AM »
exciting!

OT I was impressed with the vampire moves in Imortal. kuhang-kuha yung sa Twilight series, and Imortal was for TV only. Congrats!

Nice to see, too, that Angel's wardrobe this time is a lot ... nicer , compared to her Imortal days. She's come of age, so to speak, whether she's Lia (what if she didn't die, after all, and was whisked away to Indonesia to recover and be kept safe) or Lia's twin.

Lia na may amnesia?  naaahhhh  ;D

BlueDogs

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 09, 2017, 10:46:17 AM »
exciting!

OT I was impressed with the vampire moves in Imortal. kuhang-kuha yung sa Twilight series, and Imortal was for TV only. Congrats!

Nice to see, too, that Angel's wardrobe this time is a lot ... nicer , compared to her Imortal days. She's come of age, so to speak, whether she's Lia (what if she didn't die, after all, and was whisked away to Indonesia to recover and be kept safe) or Lia's twin.

Lia na may amnesia?  naaahhhh  ;D

Or she could be the female version of Damian Cruz (as you see on "ANG WILDFLOWER").

moxxie

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 11, 2017, 06:15:59 PM »

Or she could be the female version of Damian Cruz (as you see on "ANG WILDFLOWER").

sorry, not familiar with Damian.

but I did watch Imortal's first episode again and Lia didn't have a twin. yung mga kuya niya ang twins. they died with the dad.

BlueDogs

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 11, 2017, 08:29:00 PM »

sorry, not familiar with Damian.

but I did watch Imortal's first episode again and Lia didn't have a twin. yung mga kuya niya ang twins. they died with the dad.

I'm assuming Nikki Valdez's character was killed off ?

BlueDogs

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 14, 2017, 04:02:17 AM »
I see that Jake Zyrus transformed into a beautiful, sexy naked Ivy Aguas :)

moxxie

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 19, 2017, 10:13:21 PM »

yep, no more Nikki :(

BlueDogs

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 20, 2017, 12:27:09 AM »

yep, no more Nikki :(

NOOO :(

Meanwhile, Gilbert AKA Sandino could very well be headed to Malacanang Palace as the President OMG!

Malia, Tristan & the Good Guys better find a way to stop him from getting the country's highest office.

moxxie

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 20, 2017, 09:04:50 AM »

NOOO :(

Meanwhile, Gilbert AKA Sandino could very well be headed to Malacanang Palace as the President OMG!

Malia, Tristan & the Good Guys better find a way to stop him from getting the country's highest office.

I missed 3 nights of LLS. puwede ba cheat?  ;)

1 so i assume Miyo disappeared for good. what was the story about that? anyone still looking for him?
2 any clue given re Jacintha's true identity? sana a bit hurry up about this kung wala pa. watched last night and the pa-mysterious thingy is getting boring. no developments re her character and the work she was to do for (the gorgeous) Supremo.  nagtatanong pa rin siya kagabi ng secrets ba yun ni Supremo.  but then again, she came from an accident so kaya slow pacing. still...

BlueDogs

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 21, 2017, 01:53:58 AM »
Did I just see Maricar Reyes-Poon getting killed off AGAIN ?

moxxie

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 29, 2017, 02:06:48 PM »
is Angel happy with the dumbing down of her Jacintha character? bombastic first appearance, full of spunk and mystery, but so far just a lot of (non-) reactions to Supremo's evil schemes. puro stares lang. after three (?) weeks na ba, still asking Supremo getting-to-know-you questions. Jacintha supposed to be a global player, imported pa from Indonesia!

--- asking for a friend ---   ;D

BlueDogs

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 30, 2017, 12:35:49 AM »
is Angel happy with the dumbing down of her Jacintha character? bombastic first appearance, full of spunk and mystery, but so far just a lot of (non-) reactions to Supremo's evil schemes. puro stares lang. after three (?) weeks na ba, still asking Supremo getting-to-know-you questions. Jacintha supposed to be a global player, imported pa from Indonesia!

I need to see more of Jacintha's backstory to make me believe she's not a cold-hearted person.

moxxie

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 30, 2017, 06:01:04 PM »

I need to see more of Jacintha's backstory to make me believe she's not a cold-hearted person.

Well, even Gilbert got tired of her last night.  Said he didn't want to work with her anymore. I forgot, though, if Jacintha merely stared again, as she is wont to do.

At any rate, i am expecting a fantastic redemption of this character, in fairness to Angel.

BlueDogs

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: October 01, 2017, 09:35:48 PM »

Well, even Gilbert got tired of her last night.  Said he didn't want to work with her anymore. I forgot, though, if Jacintha merely stared again, as she is wont to do.

At any rate, i am expecting a fantastic redemption of this character, in fairness to Angel.

I hope you're right about that redemption.