Welcome, Kapamilya. Please or

Author Topic: Haunted Forest  (Read 12882 times)

billicent_1219

• I sing, dance, write stories, play piano & guitar!
    • View Profile
Haunted Forest
« on: July 28, 2017, 03:25:50 PM »
Talk about this upcoming Regal movie starring JANE OINEZA, JAMESON BLAKE, MARIS RACAL, JON LUCAS and JOEY MARQUEZ!

billicent_1219

• View Profile
Re: Haunted Forest
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2017, 03:26:00 PM »
To be directed by Ian Lorenos

billicent_1219

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2017, 03:27:10 PM »
Jane Oineza teams up with Jameson Blake for movie
Jane Oineza and Jameson Blake will be working together for the first time.

BY KRISTHOFF CAGAPE

Jane Oineza and Jameson Blake will be teaming up for an upcoming horror movie under Regal Entertainment called Haunted Forest.

Jane confessed that she was surprised when the role was offered to her just right after her stint in Bloody Crayons.

“After Bloody tumawag nga sila na may go see daw, dumaan daw ako. Tapos ‘yun after sabi confirmed na nga daw,’yung script and all,” she said.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BXCngj2l2qE/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BXCeiv0lUOf/

It is Jameson’s first mainstream movie and he is excited to be paired with Jane.

“Ako din nagulat kasi puro indie ‘yung ginawa ko so ito ‘yung first time working with Jane din. Well, I met her dati mabait siya. Magkakilala ‘yung mga friends namin but we never had the chance to hang out, go out or work in the same show buti na lang at least I get to know here sa ganitong project,” he said.

Jane remarked that she is elated about the story of the movie. “Nakaka-excite din na pagkatapos namin marining ‘yung storycon kanina parang ang daming scenes to look forward to,” she stated.

http://push.abs-cbn.com/2017/7/28/fresh-scoops/jane-oineza-teams-up-with-jameson-blake-for-movie-166074

billicent_1219

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2017, 11:06:05 AM »

billicent_1219

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2017, 07:11:19 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5KEYkQzefE

Opens December 25, 2017 as an entry to the 2017 Metro Manila Film Festival :spinstar:

billicent_1219

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2017, 07:45:43 PM »
The Official Poster

billicent_1219

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2017, 12:50:38 PM »

billicent_1219

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2017, 08:31:35 PM »

Oras na para makilala niyo sila Jameson as RJ, Maris as Mich, Jon as Andre, and Jane as Nica. Kasama din si Direk Ian for exclusives on the shoot and story of #sitsit. Join our Facebook LIVE online at 5PM for the Haunted Forest Grand Mediacon. #HauntedForestGrandMediacon

billicent_1219

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2017, 05:46:06 PM »

billicent_1219

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2017, 09:57:11 PM »

Feel the chill and thrill this Saturday as the cast of Haunted Forest featuring Jane Oineza, Jameson Blake, Maris Racal and Jon Lucas visits SM City Marilao! Get a chance to see them up close and personal on Dec. 9, 4pm at The Event Center. See you there!

#HauntedForest #EverythingsHereAtSM #SMCityMarilao #SMAnnouncements

billicent_1219

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2017, 11:21:28 AM »

Gaano ka kaligtas sa kagubatan na tirahan niya? #HauntedForestMMFF

billicent_1219

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2017, 07:42:49 PM »
Jane Oineza says her father is now in better condition after suffering from a stroke
Jane Oineza shares her realizations after her father suffered a stroke this year.

BY KRISTHOFF CAGAPE

Jane Oineza admitted that she feels pressured as she headlines the Metro Manila Film Festival entry Haunted Forest alongside Jameson Blake, Maris Racal, and Jon Lucas.

Kasi lahat ng mga nakita ko sa list ang bibigat ng mga kasama namin. Siyempre sila ‘yung yearly na andiyan na sa MMFF and at the same time-honored. Kasi part na kami ng list this year so ‘yun nga pero may tiwala ako sa story namin, may tiwala ako sa director namin at alam ko na maganda ‘yung ginawa namin for this film and don pa lang napa-proud na ako,” she stated.

Asked what she thinks is the edge of their film over the other entries, she replied, “Siyempre kami lang din ‘yung horror film this year and hindi lang siya din basta horror. Minix namin ‘yung classic Regal horror with story din na may mapupulot din na aral.”

Jane has been pretty active with movies this year but she did not star in any teleseryes. The actress revealed the reason why she was not visible on TV.

Nong una kasi ‘yung Bloody (Crayons) rin ang tagal rin… kaya nga nong finally natapos na namin finally and halos two years din siya ginawa and ang tagal din binlock off ‘yung schedules for shooting and di naman din natuluoy at ang tagal na ganon, so feeling ko isa rin ‘yun sa ang tagal kasing hindi maka-move on. Pero ‘yun nga after Bloody biglang nagkaroon ng Haunted and nag-focus din kami dito kaisi hinabol for MMFF pero after nito, after the whole MMFF experience, hopefully teleserye will come [next] year,” she stated.

The actress was also asked for an update about the condition of her father who suffered from stroke. “Okay naman siya, naging better na ‘yung condition niya, nakakapagsalita na siya, nakakagalaw na siya. Ngayon okay na po siya nasa bahay po, for a time pumunta siya sa province for the rehab,” she said. Jane also relayed that her dad is no longer undergoing therapy and is just taking medications.

She relayed that the experience taught her essential things about life. “Siyempre don ma-aano mo talaga ‘yung life, ‘yung buhay ng isang tao, hindi mo alam kung kailan mawawala ang isang tao sa ’yo, ang daming pwedeng mangyari sa isang araw and ‘yun siguro mas mache-cherish mo lang ‘yung mga moments at mas mafe-feel mo lang kung gaano ka-importante ang oras,” she stated.

billicent_1219

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2017, 12:54:42 PM »
New Trailer of Haunted Forest
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFfaiwWuDGg

billicent_1219

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2017, 09:34:53 PM »

billicent_1219

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2017, 07:46:57 PM »