Welcome, Kapamilya. Please or

Author Topic: Juan Dela Cruz (February 4, 2013 – October 25, 2013)  (Read 174749 times)

Zenon

• View Profile
Re: Juan Dela Cruz (OT)
« Reply #915 on: August 06, 2013, 03:49:14 PM »
As a refresher what are the 4 weapons that come from the Bakal?

Sword. Bow and Arrow. Whip. Spear.

I wish there'd be a giant shield as a weapon. And also twin blades, a.k.a two smaller swords. And a magic staff, in relation to the engkantos? =o=

From page 40
Called it XD

fashionista

• View Profile
« Reply #916 on: August 06, 2013, 04:47:20 PM »

I wish there'd be a giant shield as a weapon. And also twin blades, a.k.a two smaller swords. And a magic staff, in relation to the engkantos? =o=

From page 40
Called it XD

LOL kung ganun matagal pang matatapos, sana lang medyo bawasan yung emote moment, mas maraming action mas maganda. Parang vampire diaries and secret circle, may drama/love moments pero di OA di katulad sa ten.hindi naman masyadong kino-close up yung sword ano, pansin niyo, obvious kasi na palara nyahahahahaha the rest OK ang pagkakagawa.Sana nga maraming fantasy moment....
I love a pair of sexy heels with jeans, a nice jacket or a little dress

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #917 on: August 06, 2013, 05:57:11 PM »
Is a shield really a weapon? Its for protection only. :P

|||◄+--------| TFC Godfather circa 2003 |--------+►|||

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #918 on: August 06, 2013, 06:03:55 PM »

From page 40
Called it XD
Yes you did, great call Zenon! :D

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #919 on: August 06, 2013, 07:33:32 PM »
2 other things that annoy me about Juan right now...

1) Why do we have to keep getting pounded with Roel Manlangit's sound here over and over again... it was originally just on Annaliza which he is now their main theme song singer and now this? Enough of FORCING Roel down our throats! Was this done to not make FMG and Kris look dumb for saving this kid on PGT4 and eventually winning the whole thing?

2) No one should cover a Jolina song! Whenever I hear Angeline sing that one Jolina song on here, I want to throw something at my monitor.

Zenon

• View Profile
« Reply #920 on: August 06, 2013, 07:48:39 PM »

From page 40
Called it XD

Thanks ninong. XD. Wonder if it was part of the original plan or they got the idea from me. LOL. Feeling much.
How about...two giant split yoyos in each hand which can be extended? I got the idea from a MMORPG I played, and anyway, the yoyo is a Filipino original thing if people dunno. :P

Maybe it should be able to bounce off attacks? But the heck. Aswangs are melee combat fighters. Would be useless. XD.

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #921 on: August 06, 2013, 08:05:06 PM »

From page 40
Called it XD

Thanks ninong. XD. Wonder if it was part of the original plan or they got the idea from me. LOL. Feeling much.
How about...two giant split yoyos in each hand which can be extended? I got the idea from a MMORPG I played, and anyway, the yoyo is a Filipino original thing if people dunno. :P

Maybe it should be able to bounce off attacks? But the heck. Aswangs are melee combat fighters. Would be useless. XD.
Its possible they got it by reading the boards. ITS SHOWTIME took some ideas from me before and it actually happened so keep sharing suggestions :)

The yoyo weapon would have been hot since it is a Pinoy invention.

Why can't they incorporate them. I'm just thinking about having Juan with all the weapons of the TMNTs, lol. Lolo Jules kinda foreshadowed once that there are many possible weapons that come from the Bakal but never explained what. Anything could become a weapon.

Zenon

• View Profile
« Reply #922 on: August 06, 2013, 08:50:58 PM »
^ Nagaganahan ako muli mag post as Kapamilya TV Schedules ermagherd xD.
Juan should use it the same way Killua of Hunter x Hunter uses.his yo-yo. Like a rope to wrap together his enemies. I also wish there'd be more races and villains here, and they should be good so the show can employ strategic battles reminiscent of animes.

Then another suggestion, when Juan turns dark it should be because of his free will wanting to be one. The writers are smart, they can make a way. Tapos the Bakal name Krus should go all black and Juan should employ his sixth weapon for the first time in that form. LOL. Sa animes lang ako nakakapagsalita ng ganto xD.

billicent_1219

• I sing, dance, write stories, play piano & guitar!
    • View Profile
« Reply #923 on: August 06, 2013, 10:55:48 PM »
2 other things that annoy me about Juan right now...

1) Why do we have to keep getting pounded with Roel Manlangit's sound here over and over again... it was originally just on Annaliza which he is now their main theme song singer and now this? Enough of FORCING Roel down our throats! Was this done to not make FMG and Kris look dumb for saving this kid on PGT4 and eventually winning the whole thing?

2) No one should cover a Jolina song! Whenever I hear Angeline sing that one Jolina song on here, I want to throw something at my monitor.

You know I had been requesting a JOLINA cover but for MBAP!

ohsojohn

• View Profile
« Reply #924 on: August 07, 2013, 09:33:53 AM »
Okay seriously... This show has got to stop repeating the same song for 99999999999999 times! It's annoying! I know I barely watch this show but I sometimes get to see it when my dad watches it and they repeat the same song over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over AGAIN!

kritiko

• Don't criticize what you can't understand..
    • View Profile
« Reply #925 on: August 07, 2013, 02:00:52 PM »
keln po mttpos yung JDC?
the most vigilant self-criticism of course is necessary, but the time comes when the artist must tell himself he is good or he will go under

josejoshua

• View Profile
« Reply #926 on: August 07, 2013, 06:36:55 PM »
keln po mttpos yung JDC?

September... Kasi BNLKM ay sa September making the sched...

- GTB
-- MBAP
--- BNLKM

billicent_1219

• View Profile
« Reply #927 on: August 07, 2013, 06:41:01 PM »
keln po mttpos yung JDC?

September... Kasi BNLKM ay sa September making the sched...

- GTB
-- MBAP
--- BNLKM

So tired of JDC already....

josejoshua

• View Profile
« Reply #928 on: August 07, 2013, 06:47:11 PM »
^ Me too.. Sorry po kahit SOLID Kapamilya ako, may time talaga na isang maling move lang masisira na. Na-down sa extension kasi parang paulit-ulit lang. More actions and fantasy not DRAMA. Sana naisip nila yung mga suggestions above gaya nung kay Zenon. PASABOG yun! Aangat pa sa ratings...

Noticed, mukhang matanda na si Coco. Bagsak ang mga mata at nadi-disturb ako sa noo niya. Sa next teleserye niya, sana gaya ng TWTWB, with Jodi Sta. Maria as Yonna! Nyahahah!!! =D O kaya yung age niya mismo ang pinapanindigan.

billicent_1219

• View Profile
« Reply #929 on: August 07, 2013, 06:49:24 PM »
^ Me too.. Sorry po kahit SOLID Kapamilya ako, may time talaga na isang maling move lang masisira na. Na-down sa extension kasi parang paulit-ulit lang. More actions and fantasy not DRAMA. Sana naisip nila yung mga suggestions above gaya nung kay Zenon. PASABOG yun! Aangat pa sa ratings...

Noticed, mukhang matanda na si Coco. Bagsak ang mga mata at nadi-disturb ako sa noo niya. Sa next teleserye niya, sana gaya ng TWTWB, with Jodi Sta. Maria as Yonna! Nyahahah!!! =D O kaya yung age niya mismo ang pinapanindigan.

Oo nga, sometimes I consider watching Anna Karenina instead but I cannot because lumabas na nga ang shield.
The story became so meh already eh. Can they not consider letting Coco have a lengthy hiatus first?