Welcome, Kapamilya. Please or

Author Topic: Juan Dela Cruz (February 4, 2013 – October 25, 2013)  (Read 183366 times)

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
Re: Juan Dela Cruz (OT)
« Reply #525 on: April 17, 2013, 02:11:58 AM »
Happy Asiong caught a glimpse of Kael kinda laughing/smirking with the door slightly ajar while he saw Juan writhing in pain on the hospital floor.

Ooh I didn't catch that. That's good, though. Maybe he'll finally realize (more quickly) that Kael isn't as nice a guy after all.

Concerning Rosario... she thinks they already have established that her relationship with Kael is purely as a friend and he should have understood it as such but he apparently didn't.

I think it's her naïveté that bugs me so much.

I'm really interested to see what will go down when Samuel and Laura visit Juan in the hospital. Lola Belen already doesn't trust her. Looks like Lolo Jules looks skeptical too. I wonder if they are visiting him because they already figured out that Juan is the tagabantay. Or is it too early?
If you can rewatch the episode (since TFC replays soaps like 2-3 times in a 24 minute span) its right after Juan is in excruciating pain and you see the door slightly open and there is Kael kinda enjoying seeing Juan in pain. If he was a REAL friend, he'd be helping him out straight away not just watching him struggling as much as he was.

Yeah she's quite naive but then again she seems to have lived an isolated life with her overbearing 'father'.

I think its a wee bit early for that since they really have no proof he would be. Maybe they ask about Juan to Kael and he revealed where Juan was. Juan is already a favorite son to both of them. I'd pick him over Kael any day.

|||◄+--------| TFC Godfather circa 2003 |--------+►|||

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #526 on: April 17, 2013, 06:36:13 AM »
‘Juan de la Cruz’ is TV’s most watched show

By Isah V. Red | Posted on Apr. 15, 2013 at 6:02pm | 837 views

Guess which program Filipinos are watching these days?

If you’re an anointed Kapamilya, you would immediately scream your lungs out sayin Juan de la Cruz. Indeed it is with a national TV rating of 35.7 percent in March. That is based on Kantar Media’s survey, which, of course rival networks would react to with raised eye brows as they don’t subscribe to this survey outfit.

Yet, the Kapamilya network is a devoted follower of the survey, that is why it gives them joy to know that De la Cruz is the program of choice of many Filipinos as extrapolated from Kantar’s survey numbers.

Ina Kapatid Anak with 34 percent is the second most popular show, while Maalaala Mo Kaya with 32.3 percent and Wansapanataym with 29.3 percent come second and third respectively.

More Filipino households across urban and rural homes continue to get their daily dose of news and entertainment from ABS-CBN Corporation, which, according to Kantar Media, topped all TV stations in March (excluding Holy Week) with an average audience share of 41 percent, or 10 points ahead of GMA’s 31 percent.

Kantar Media uses a nationwide panel of 2,609 urban and rural homes that represent 100 percent of the total Philippine TV viewing population, while the other ratings data supplier AGB Nielsen reportedly has only 1,980 homes based solely in urban areas that represent only 57 percent of the Philippine TV viewing population.

The Kantar survey also says ABS-CBN continued to rule in the hotly contested primetime (6 p.m.-12 m.n), considered the most important part of the day when most Filipinos watch TV and advertisers put a larger chunk of their investment to reach more consumers efficiently.

ABS-CBN’s primetime offerings remained undefeated with an average audience share of 47 percent, a staggering 17-point lead over GMA’s 30 percent.

Aside from leading in primetime, ABS-CBN also continued to beat other networks across all programming blocks. In the morning (6 a.m.-12 midnight), it recorded an average audience share of 36 percent vs. GMA’s 32 percent. ABS-CBN was also five points ahead of GMA in both early afternoon (12 n.n.-3 p.m.) and late afternoon (3-6 p.m.) with 38 percent and 35 percent against GMA’s 33 percent and 30 percent, respectively.

When it comes to news, the country’s longest-running Filipino newscast TV Patrol is still Filipinos’ top choice with a national TV rating of 26.4 percent, or 10 points higher than GMA’s 24 Oras that only managed 16.3 percent.

Overall, 11 out of the 15 most watched programs in March were produced by ABS-CBN including Pilipinas Got Talent (26.2 percent), Be Careful With My Heart (25.7 percent), Apoy sa Dagat (23.8 percent), Rated K (23.1 percent), Goin’ Bulilit (20.9 percent), and Kapamilya Deal or No Deal (19.7 percent).

Meanwhile, ABS-CBN sustained its leadership in key territories such as Balance Luzon (areas in Luzon outside of Mega Manila) where it surged ahead of GMA with an average audience share of 43 percent vs. GMA’s 34 percent. In the Visayas, ABS-CBN registered an audience share of 49 percent vs. 26 percent and in Mindanao with 54 percent vs. GMA’s 21 percent.

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #527 on: April 17, 2013, 06:44:01 AM »
Sa pagpapatuloy ng kuwento ng Juan dela Cruz, matapos ang malupit na pagkabigo sa pakikipaglaban sa aswang na si Omar (Jason Abalos), nakatakda nang ipagpatuloy ni Juan (Coco Martin) ang misyon bilang Tagabantay.

Sa pag-amin ni Julian (Eddie Garcia) ng tunay na pagkatao kay Juan, buong-puso na nitong ipinasa sa apo ang mga responsibilidad ng Tagabantay.

Sa mga susunod na episode, abangan kung paano   makababangon si Juan mula sa pagpapabagsak ng mga aswang na sina Omar at ng inaakalang kaibigan na si Kael (Arron Villaflor).

Ang isa pang dapat abangan ay kung matutuloy ang balak ni Haring Samuel (Albert Martinez) na gawing  aswang si Juan na hindi niya alam ay anak niya.

hanashima

• View Profile
« Reply #528 on: April 17, 2013, 05:24:10 PM »

Wow Shaina will guest soon! Abangan!

I hope maging regular si Shaina dito sana maging kakampi siya rito maybe a Fairy Role ang character niya na makikipag suplong sa mga Aswang with Asiong, Rosaryo, Alex Medina and Louis Abuelle.
Shaina would be great as a regular. I think we need some more females in here. And she can fight, remember Lobo ages ago?

Yes! I remember her nakakamiss din siyang gumawa ng action serye.

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #529 on: April 17, 2013, 07:43:15 PM »

Wow Shaina will guest soon! Abangan!

I hope maging regular si Shaina dito sana maging kakampi siya rito maybe a Fairy Role ang character niya na makikipag suplong sa mga Aswang with Asiong, Rosaryo, Alex Medina and Louis Abuelle.
Shaina would be great as a regular. I think we need some more females in here. And she can fight, remember Lobo ages ago?

Yes! I remember her nakakamiss din siyang gumawa ng action serye.
Also Rounin if you can recall.

BTW any teasers have aired with Shaina in it yet? Could she be the Princess of the Aswangs that Samuel and Laura want him to be courting over the human Rosario?

1010gabriela

• View Profile
« Reply #530 on: April 18, 2013, 11:40:28 AM »
I remember Shaina in Lobo.  I think she will be an interesting addition to JDLC.

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #531 on: April 18, 2013, 05:10:41 PM »
I remember Shaina in Lobo.  I think she will be an interesting addition to JDLC.
I hope its as a regular since Shaina doesn't have a soap confirmed (she's rumored to be part of the Enrique-Julia-Jake teleserye but not 100% sure).

Zenon

• View Profile
« Reply #532 on: April 18, 2013, 05:41:15 PM »
I hope its as a regular since Shaina doesn't have a soap confirmed (she's rumored to be part of the Enrique-Julia-Jake teleserye but not 100% sure).
Kung totoo ang rumor ay isali na rin dun si Bangs para kumpleto at masaya! LOL  ;D

I also hope she becomes a regular, bagay siya sa action roles xD

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #533 on: April 19, 2013, 12:04:51 AM »
Kung totoo ang rumor ay isali na rin dun si Bangs para kumpleto at masaya! LOL  ;D

Kung Ako'y Ii-Juan Mo. :P NGEKKKK!!! Ang korny, ang korny korny mo toooonnnight! :P

I miss seeing her on tv and it would be for Primetime for a change (she hasn't been in Primetime in a year or 2).

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #534 on: April 19, 2013, 05:58:23 AM »
Juan dela Cruz libre lang kay Angara

Pinasaya ni Coco Martin, ang star ng hit na TV series na Juan de la Cruz, ang crowd ni Team PNoy senatorial bet Edgardo “Sonny” Angara sa Dagupan-Cabanatuan-Tarlac leg ng kampanya kamakailan. Kahit nakikitang kasa-kasama na sa ibang lakad, dito idinenay ng aktor na  bayad siya sa endorsement ng tumatakbong senador.

Ayaw kasing tantanan ang isyu na kesyo P35 million ang ibinayad kay Coco.

Pero mismong ang aktor na ang nagsabi na hindi naman siya bayad.

So pabayaan na lang natin. Alam nila ang totoo.

4Yondaime4

• View Profile
« Reply #535 on: April 20, 2013, 08:53:01 AM »

just saw her during todays teaser for next week as like everyone here hopefully she is a regular and not a few episode character only (yup she did good in Lobo)

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #536 on: April 20, 2013, 04:28:10 PM »

just saw her during todays teaser for next week as like everyone here hopefully she is a regular and not a few episode character only (yup she did good in Lobo)
Yeah she's the princess of the fairies? At least she is an ally of Juan and not an enemy.

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #537 on: April 20, 2013, 04:29:51 PM »
Juan is definitely building up his confidence even with a crutch and a cast he can REPEATEDLY beat down 3 muscle bound freaks. They just keep on wanting a pounding, lol.

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #538 on: April 20, 2013, 04:31:07 PM »
Erich Gonzales Film 'Mariposa (Sa Hawla ng Gabi)' Goes International via Far East Film fest in Italy

Posted on April 19, 2013 | 4:02 PM

The highly acclaimed Cinema One Originals’ “Mariposa (Sa Hawla ng Gabi),” which stars Erich Gonzales, has been chosen to be included in the prestigious Far East Film Festival in Udine, Italy.

Erich Gonzales in Richard Somes masterpiece 'Mariposa (Sa Hawla ng Gabi)'

Directed by visionary indie filmmaker Richard V. Somes, the psycho-action thriller tells the tale of an innocent woman, played by Erich, who unravels horrible truths while in search of her long lost sister, threading together intense moments shot in the hidden areas of Manila.

The unique rawness depicted in Mariposa successfully takes the local film scene to whole new levels, exposing how the values of innocence, helplessness, and justice are brutally translated in today’s day and age. A daring revelation on how aggressive struggles really are, this edgy work of art takes things even further by having the movie’s main star take center stage, portraying a role that demands an unexpected sense of versatility from Erich that took viewers by surprise.

“Mariposa” will be shown from April 19 to April 27 at the Far East Film Festival. The annual Far East Film Festival, now on its 15th year, is the biggest European film festival that showcases East Asian films. The  Cinema One Originals Festival is an annual project of Cinema One, the country’s number one cable channel.

For more Kapamilya updates follow/like BIDA KAPAMILYA on Twitter and Facebook.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2013, 10:51:43 PM by TFC Godfather »

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #539 on: April 20, 2013, 10:52:05 PM »