Welcome, Kapamilya. Please or

Author Topic: IT'S SHOWTIME (OT)  (Read 145916 times)

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
Re: IT'S SHOWTIME (OT)
« Reply #1470 on: September 29, 2013, 01:16:19 AM »
 It's Showtime Kalokalike Face 2 Grand Finals Winner | 'Nicki Minaj' is Ultimate Kalokalike

Posted on September 28, 2013 | 2:54 PM

It's Showtime Kalokalike Face 2 grand finals happened Saturday, September 28 in the most awaited Kalokalike Ultimate Showdown and the kalokalike of Nicki Minaj, Jennifer Catayong was hailed as the winner.

Kalokalike Face 2 Grand Finals

From Monday until Friday (Sept 23-27), 34 kalokalike grand finalists battle each other from among the contenders, the Top 15 grand finalists were selected made to clash for the Ultimate Kalokalike title.

The kalokalike of Nicki Minaj, Jennifer Catayong received P300,000. The first runner-up, Apl de Ap kalokalike, Reginald Abrio and second runner-up Mr. Bean kalokalike, Michael Angelo Lasac, received P200,000 and P100,000, respectively.

Rounding up the top 5 finalists were Abra kalokalike, Mark Anthony Sanchez and Bamboo kalokalike, Raymond John Alternado who each received P50,000.

Special awards were also given, each winner bringing home P20,000. Here they are:

Kumarir Award (most improved) - Taylor Lautner kalokalike, Christopher Diwata
    Trending Award (online star) - Abra kalokalike, Mark Anthony Sanchez
    BFF Award (congeniality) - Bamboo kalokalike, Raymond John Alternado
    Picture Frame Award (photogenic) - Apl de Ap kalokalike, Reginald Abrio
    Texters’ Choice Award - Mr. Bean kalokalike, Michael Angelo Lasac

It's Showtime Kalokalike Face 2 Grand Finals Winner | 'Nicki Minaj' is Ultimate Kalokalike

Completing the Top 15 finalists were the Kalokalikes of Marian Rivera, Taylor Lautner, Noli De Castro, Billy Crawford, PNoy, Alfie Lorenzo, Jake Cuenca, Wiz Khalifa, Michael Jackson, and Jed Madela.

The look-alike contest of It’s Showtime became so popular among viewers and netizens that “Kalokalike Face 2” was launched immediately after its first run, which hailed Christopher De Leon look-alike Jonathan Garcia as the Ultimate Kalokalike last June.

|||◄+--------| TFC Godfather circa 2003 |--------+►|||

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #1471 on: September 29, 2013, 01:16:49 AM »
^ Really Nicki Minaj? Say what? Disappointing!

Should have been Apl, Mr. Bean, MJ, Billy or Taylor.

How did Pnoy get into Top 15? He loks like a generic Kuya Boy than Pnoy.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2013, 02:32:49 AM by TFC Godfather »

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #1472 on: September 29, 2013, 01:18:03 AM »
I apparently got a greeting from Kuya Kim on ITS SHOWTIME today! Yay thanks Kuya Kim and the rest of the ITS SHOWTIME co-hosts there! :)

Here is the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLXkFBCrcRY&feature=share&list=UUwqVvqbuOnts2nQBtXLC9Dg
Any thoughts on my special on-air greeting? ;)

wow congrats!

maybe they want you on their team?  ;)
Reposted in case some missed this one...

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #1473 on: September 29, 2013, 02:30:00 AM »
NICKI MINAJ NAMED “IT’S SHOWTIME’S” SECOND ULTIMATE KALOKALIKE

September 28, 2013 4:59 pm
    admin

Nicki Minaj---Ultimate Kalokalike

Impersonator Jennifer Catuyong was hailed as the second Ultimate Kalokalike in ABS-CBN’s noontime show “It’s Showtime” after impressing the madlang people and the judges with her resemblnace and flawless impression of the international recording artist’s antics.

As the Ultimate Kalokalike, Jennifer won P300,000 and a special artista package. Her win quickly made a massive buzz on social networking site Twitter and became one of its trending topics in the country and worldwide.

Placing as first runner-up and winning P200,000 is the Kalokalike of Apl de Ap, who also bagged the Picture Frame Award and won an additional P20,000 for being the most photogenic among the finalists.

Meanwhile, the Kalokalike of iconic comedy character Mr. Bean was named the second runner-up and received the Texters’ Choice Award for garnering the highest percentage of text votes from viewers. He brought home a total of P120,000.

The Kalokalikes of rapper Abra and singer Bamboo were also selected as runners-up, both winning P50,000 each. Abra Kalokalike took the Trending Award for the thousands of “likes” and positive feedback he’s been receiving online ever since joining the look-alike competition, while Bamboo Kalokalike got the BFF Award after being voted as the friendliest by his co-finalists.

The Kalokalike of “Twilight” hunk Taylor Lautner, meanwhile, failed to enter the Top 5 but still bagged the Kumarir Award for being the most improved contestant in terms of physique, appearance, and demeanor.

Stay tuned to “It’s Showtime,” hosted by Anne Curtis, Vice Ganda, Vhong Navarro, Billy Crawford, Karylle, Kuya Kim Atienza, Teddy Corpuz, Jugs Jugueta, Jhong Hilario, Ryan Bang, Coleen Garcia, and Eric ‘Eruption’ Tai, at 12:30 PM and on Saturdays at 12NN on ABS-CBN. For updates on the program, follow @ItsShowtimena on Twitter or like   www.facebook.com/itsShowtimena.

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #1474 on: September 29, 2013, 03:00:39 AM »
EB's Super Sireyna = ITS' That's My Tomboy?

So excited to see That's My Tomboy real soon. I wonder who will host this segment? Vice ba?

dudejca

• View Profile
« Reply #1475 on: September 29, 2013, 03:15:38 AM »
That was a fun Kalokalike finale! I loved Apl and Nicki equally as much, but Nicki Minaj's performance was amazing! She's truly like the real one!

TMT looks like another fun segment. Looking forward to that.

nicetry

« Reply #1476 on: September 29, 2013, 12:09:27 PM »
I apparently got a greeting from Kuya Kim on ITS SHOWTIME today! Yay thanks Kuya Kim and the rest of the ITS SHOWTIME co-hosts there! :)

Here is the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLXkFBCrcRY&feature=share&list=UUwqVvqbuOnts2nQBtXLC9Dg

wow congrats!

Very possible, hehhe ;) I love my ITS SHOWTIME family :)

I still can't figure out what Anne said about me. Could you make it out?

nice! make sure yung mga suggestion dito iparating mo haha.. i love showtime too! di buo araw ko without it. ;D

"hoy tag baliwag kami ni tfcgodfather.." thats what i heard.. but knowing anne baka nabaluktot lang dila niya lol.

nicetry

« Reply #1477 on: September 29, 2013, 12:18:37 PM »
nicki minaj is very entertaining, she almost have yung mga mannerism ni nicki but the face is so farrrr.
i would also like ladygaga sa top15! i bet she would be very very entertaining.

bet ko si apl na manalo but second isn't so bad.
sayang wala si vice, ang dami sanang laugh trip opportunity from him dito haha.
its also nice seeing korina sanchez.

kung ang EB kayang manggaya and e-twist ang kalokalike, Showtime could play that game too! lol.
Thats my boy = thats my tomboy! lolz ano kaya pakulo ng showtime dito, im curious.

Solid Showtimer

• VhongAnne for My Girlfriend is a Gumiho Remake!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1478 on: September 29, 2013, 01:01:58 PM »

wow congrats!

nice! make sure yung mga suggestion dito iparating mo haha.. i love showtime too! di buo araw ko without it. ;D

"hoy tag baliwag kami ni tfcgodfather.." thats what i heard.. but knowing anne baka nabaluktot lang dila niya lol.

Agree. Atleast matutupad na ang mga suggestions natin. Hahahaha.

Pure Love - Monday to Friday - 5:45 PM - ABS-CBN Primetime Bida

Solid Showtimer

• View Profile
« Reply #1479 on: September 29, 2013, 01:05:04 PM »
Congrats Nicki Minaj Kalokalike. Para sakin deserving kang manalo. Over-all, it was a very entertaining Saturday. Hindi na ganun kagulo ang Face 2 unlike nung Face 1 Grand Finals. And of course, sobrang nakakaexcite ang That's My Tomboy. I'm glad nag-eevolve na rin sila. Trying new things is not bad at all. Keep it up It's Showtime!

dudejca

• View Profile
« Reply #1480 on: September 29, 2013, 02:39:26 PM »
Congrats Nicki Minaj Kalokalike. Para sakin deserving kang manalo. Over-all, it was a very entertaining Saturday. Hindi na ganun kagulo ang Face 2 unlike nung Face 1 Grand Finals. And of course, sobrang nakakaexcite ang That's My Tomboy. I'm glad nag-eevolve na rin sila. Trying new things is not bad at all. Keep it up It's Showtime!

Agreed, this was a more straight-forward and organized grand finals, and Nicki Minaj truly stood out quite well.

TMT is promising. Although... they are clearly lacking at least one game in their lineup nowadays... There hasn't been a jackpot game in a really long time, no more hits lately like It's Call Time either. I hope we get a new game soon since they haven't grasped to a hit game yet.

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #1481 on: September 30, 2013, 08:15:38 AM »

wow congrats!

I do bring up all your suggestions no worries. They also know about the forums as well.

Hehehehe you know what, that does sound like what she said, lol. I do get to talk to Anne every now and again.

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #1482 on: September 30, 2013, 08:19:51 AM »
Roma wasn't built in a day, after all.

So just keep plugging away and maybe something will click like Kalokalike and hopefully TMT.

Solid Showtimer

• View Profile
« Reply #1483 on: October 01, 2013, 06:22:05 PM »

billicent_1219

• I sing, dance, write stories, play piano & guitar!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1484 on: October 01, 2013, 07:17:41 PM »
Belated congrats TFC Godfather for the greetings from IS family!