Welcome, Kapamilya. Please or

Author Topic: Co-Host: Coleen Garcia (OT)  (Read 22263 times)

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
Re: Co-Host: Coleen Garcia (OT)
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2013, 08:24:47 PM »
CELEBRITY DOG LOVERS EMPRESS AND COLEEN IN “MATANGLAWIN”

September 7, 2013 1:16 pm
    admin

Celebrity dog lovers Empress and Coleen Garcia join Kuya Kim for some dog training and dog pampering 101 this Sunday (Sep 8 ) in “Matanglawin.”

“It’s Showtime” teen host Coleen learns a dog coach’s training to tame her chow-chow Booboo that barks at the sight of everyone.

Teleserye princess Empress, on the other hand, takes her bichon frise, Cloudy, to some brushing and mud spa session and gives her pet dog some quality me time.

And if you think chefs only cook for people, wait until you meet celebrity chef Gene Gonzales’ daughter Janina Gonzales who is not just a dog lover but also a chef for dogs.

Kuya Kim also takes you to dog haven as he gets to know how dedicated owners take care of 70 cocker spaniels and not so usual dogs by being an “askal-rescuer.”

Don’t miss another exciting episode of “Matanglawin” this Sunday (Sep 8 ), 9:15 AM on ABS-CBN.
|||◄+--------| TFC Godfather circa 2003 |--------+►|||

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2013, 08:02:29 AM »
Coleen nasasapawan ng mga intriga

Makikita na rin finally ng maraming ma­no­nood ng sine si Coleen Garcia. Kahit mainstay ito ng It’s Showtime hindi siya madalas mapansin sa show da­hil nasasapawan siya ng mga co-stars niyang sina Vice  Ganda, Billy Crawford, Anne Curtis. Vhong Navarro, Jhong Hilario, Kim Atienza, at Jugs at Teddy. Pero after siyang mapanood sa isang pelikula nina Bea Alonzo, Dingdong Dantes at Enrique Gil makikita na ng marami ang mukha ng isang kabataan na hindi pa man sumisikat ay ina­abot na ng napakaraming intriga.

Tulad nang maakusahan siyang third party sa hiwalayang Billy at Nikki Gil. Hindi man gustuhin ni Coleen ang sumikat sa pamamagitan ng intriga at kontrobersiya, it seems wala naman siyang choice dahil siya ang hinahabol ng intiriga, hindi siya ang gumagawa nito.

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2013, 06:52:43 PM »
WATCH: Vhong, Billy, Coleen go high-tech on 'Showtime'

Posted at 10/23/2013 2:15 PM

WATCH HERE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AO78X3TIttc

MANILA – After Tuesday’s talked-about performance of Karylle, Jugs Jugueta and Teddy Corpuz, it was the turn of Vhong Navarro, Billy Crawford and Coleen Garcia to show off on “It’s Showtime” with their performance on Wednesday for “Magpasikat Week,” the week-long talent showdown of the hosts to mark the noontime show’s fourth anniversary.

The trio did a trippy dance number using laser lights and video that once again wowed the audience and their fellow hosts.

Ryan Bang and Eric “Eruption” Tai on Monday kicked off “Magpasikat Week,” an annual tradition on “It’s Showtime” where the winning team wins P100,000 for their chosen charity. --

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2013, 05:40:44 PM »
Coleen: Ako na lang parati ang third party

ABS-CBNnews.com
Posted at 11/04/2013 1:21 PM | Updated as of 11/04/2013 1:21 PM

"It's Showtime" hosts Billy Crawford and Coleen Garcia

MANILA – Coleen Garcia has grown tired over accusations that she was the reason why Billy Crawford and Nikki Gil ended their relationship.

In an interview with “Buzz ng Bayan” aired on Sunday, Garcia said she no longer gets bothered by insinuations that she caused the breakup of the former celebrity couple.

“Ako na lang parati ang third party. Iyon naman ang akala nila eh, na ahas ako. Pero ang masasabi ko lang, hindi. Ang masasabi ko lang sa mga naninira sa akin, I don’t blame you. I just feel misjudged,” she said.

According to Garcia, people just misinterpret her closeness to Crawford but there is really nothing romantic between them.

“[We are just] workmates. Araw-araw kami nagkikita,” the “It’s Showtime” host insisted.

Asked what she would do if ever Crawford does show intentions to woo her, Garcia said: “Sasagot na lang ako kapag nagparamdam pero sa ngayon wala naman eh. I think it’s too early for that kasi kakagaling niya lang sa relationship.”

“Ang dami kong ginagawa now. I’m just trying to better myself in all ways,” she added.

Garcia’s name resurfaced as the reason behind the Crawford-Gil breakup after she and Crawford were seen together in Bacolod.

While pictures of them in Bacolod went viral online, Crawford said people should not put malice into it because they were with the entire group of “It’s Showtime.”

“Hindi naman scandal 'yung nilabas ko. And hindi lang kaming dalawa yung nasa Bacolod. Nandoon din sila Vice Ganda. People can be such hypocrites and they can say whatever they want to say,” Crawford said.

The singer also said he is in a "much better state right now."

“You know what, wala ng makakababa sa akin. I’m on a natural high. I’m in a much better state right now. I just have to enjoy being single,” he said.

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #19 on: December 03, 2014, 07:02:22 PM »

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2015, 09:08:12 PM »
Sneak peek: Billy, Coleen in breakup scene

ABS-CBNnews.com
Posted at 03/24/2015 6:03 PM

MANILA - Real-life couple Billy Crawford and Coleen Garcia will act together for the first time in the Holy Week special of ABS-CBN's "It's Showtime," which they co-host.

Crawford will potray John Raspado, champion of the noontime show's "I Am Pogay" segment, in the episode to be aired in the week of March 30.

As seen in a trailer of the special televised Tuesday, the openly gay Raspado was at one point in a relationship with a woman, portrayed in the episode by Garcia.

Baron Geisler also stars and will act opposite Crawford as Raspado's boyfriend, who appears to be abusive.

The Holy Week special of "It's Showtime" has been an annual tradition wherein hosts of the program -- Vice Ganda, Anne Curtis, Vhong Navarro and Karylle, among others -- portray winners or finalists of its segments.

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #21 on: June 05, 2015, 10:06:04 PM »
#ProudToBeMe: 'Showtime' hosts bare worst fears

ABS-CBNnews.com
Posted at 06/04/2015 9:33 PM

MANILA - To celebrate what has been dubbed as "Proud-To-Be-Me Day," the hosts of "It's Showtime" took turns in sharing how they overcame their worst insecurities to hopefully inspire bullying victims.

Led by comedian Vice Ganda, the hosts came to work without any makeup on and wearing a "Proud To Be Me" shirt.

"It is okay to be not perfect. It is okay kahit hindi ka pasok sa pamantayan ng lipunan na ginawa lamang ng mga tao. Kung tanggap mo ang sarili mo, proud ka sa sarili mo at kahit ilang milyong bully ang makasalubong mo, kung alam mong maganda ka, hindi ka iiyak at hindi ka matatakot," Vice Ganda said.

It came a week after a bullied teenager sought his advice on the noontime program. To comfort the teenager, Vice Ganda wiped his makeup completely and took off his hair extensions.

His move sparked the #ProudToBeMe trend on social media.

The "Proud To Be Me" shirt is currently available here.

AnimeFan23

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2018, 01:37:36 PM »
Kasalan na nila Billy at Coleen sa April 20.