Welcome, Kapamilya. Please or

Author Topic: Ina Kapatid Anak (October 8, 2012 – June 14, 2013)  (Read 168292 times)

standout7

• View Profile
Re: Ina Kapatid Anak (OT)
« Reply #690 on: April 12, 2013, 07:09:37 PM »
The much awaited "Pagtutuos" cracks tonight! Don't dare miss it! ;D

Zenon

• View Profile
« Reply #691 on: April 12, 2013, 07:41:02 PM »
Finally the day has come.

I hope Margaux finally comes to her senses and that Celyn will not be able to forgive her. I mean if she won't be able to forgive Beatrice she should not expect Celyn will forgive her for everything she has done, at baka tumindi ang galit niya kapag naging close si Margaux kay Teresa.

I imagine after tonight Margaux will temporarily leave Memorata and stay with Teresa then Celyn will get jealous. But dunno if that's possible xD.

TagalogChallengedFilAm

• View Profile
« Reply #692 on: April 13, 2013, 12:56:43 AM »
How did you chance upon the official ABS-CBN forums? We've been here for quite some type (6-8 board versions over the past 10 years or so lol)

Well we all know how Margaux is, of course she'll rub it and gloat but then the realization will sink in that they are twins after all from Teresa, she'll conform... well in the very end, anyway.

Haha, right? I just Googled "Ina Kapatid Anak forums" and voila.  I've only been watching teleseryes since 100 Days to Heaven. When I'd look for forums, I'd run into mainly ones in Tagalog. Since it would take me forever to read and understand a post, I just stuck to my US TV forums (Television without Pity).

Yes, she'll realize at the very end. And of course Celyn will forgive her. I learned that from teleseryes that you can stab someone to within an inch of their life, and 9 times out of 10, you'll end up BFFs.

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #693 on: April 13, 2013, 01:10:43 AM »
How did you chance upon the official ABS-CBN forums? We've been here for quite some type (6-8 board versions over the past 10 years or so lol)

Well we all know how Margaux is, of course she'll rub it and gloat but then the realization will sink in that they are twins after all from Teresa, she'll conform... well in the very end, anyway.

Haha, right? I just Googled "Ina Kapatid Anak forums" and voila.  I've only been watching teleseryes since 100 Days to Heaven. When I'd look for forums, I'd run into mainly ones in Tagalog. Since it would take me forever to read and understand a post, I just stuck to my US TV forums (Television without Pity).

Yes, she'll realize at the very end. And of course Celyn will forgive her. I learned that from teleseryes that you can stab someone to within an inch of their life, and 9 times out of 10, you'll end up BFFs.
Ahhh okay so you are a relatively new viewer, welcome :) Do you just watch Juan and IKA? People post both here but if you need help translating, I can help. Does the TWP have many Pinoy threads about Pinoy shows or just American programming?

Yeah teleseryes kinda end up the same but sometimes they surprise you with an ending that totally came out of left field. I'm still waiting for that after how many years now of watching teleseryes. I know I'll see it one day. :D

Glad to have you on board, hope to hear more from you. BTW where are you from in the US? Kali ba?

|||◄+--------| TFC Godfather circa 2003 |--------+►|||

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #694 on: April 13, 2013, 01:11:34 AM »
How did you find the episode? Another memorable one for you or rather predictable?

TagalogChallengedFilAm

• View Profile
« Reply #695 on: April 13, 2013, 03:39:21 AM »
Ahhh okay so you are a relatively new viewer, welcome  Do you just watch Juan and IKA? People post both here but if you need help translating, I can help. Does the TWP have many Pinoy threads about Pinoy shows or just American programming?

Yeah teleseryes kinda end up the same but sometimes they surprise you with an ending that totally came out of left field. I'm still waiting for that after how many years now of watching teleseryes. I know I'll see it one day.

Glad to have you on board, hope to hear more from you. BTW where are you from in the US? Kali ba?

Thank you. I just watch these two.  I noticed that this forum is a mix, with a lot of English. That's why I got excited.  Thanks for the offer to translate. I may just do that if I can't ask my partner. She was born and bred in PI, and I started watching because of her.

Looks like you've been waiting a while for that to happen. Hmm. Forgiveness and love seems to be the way of these shows. I still hope that one day I'll see a real karma butt-kicking. Preferably death by some form of Medieval torture, but at least as much as their victim had to endure.

TWoP is completely American, but it does feed my TV habit. 

Yes I'm in California - the SF Bay Area. 

anbu

• View Profile
« Reply #696 on: April 13, 2013, 04:38:56 AM »
Off topic:  Tanong ko lang ko may alam kayong sites to watch kdramas online or apps.  Pm niyo lang ako.  Before sa mysoju ako nanonood pero bigla na lang nawala.  lol.

On topic, lately na bobored ako sa IKA.  lol.

pinkmargarita04

• View Profile
« Reply #697 on: April 13, 2013, 05:49:56 AM »
Off topic:  Tanong ko lang ko may alam kayong sites to watch kdramas online or apps.  Pm niyo lang ako.  Before sa mysoju ako nanonood pero bigla na lang nawala.  lol.

On topic, lately na bobored ako sa IKA.  lol.

i always watch sa dramafever.com or dramacrazy.net   :)

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #698 on: April 13, 2013, 08:10:13 AM »
Ahhh okay so you are a relatively new viewer, welcome  Do you just watch Juan and IKA? People post both here but if you need help translating, I can help. Does the TWP have many Pinoy threads about Pinoy shows or just American programming?

Yeah teleseryes kinda end up the same but sometimes they surprise you with an ending that totally came out of left field. I'm still waiting for that after how many years now of watching teleseryes. I know I'll see it one day.

Thank you. I just watch these two.  I noticed that this forum is a mix, with a lot of English. That's why I got excited.  Thanks for the offer to translate. I may just do that if I can't ask my partner. She was born and bred in PI, and I started watching because of her.

Looks like you've been waiting a while for that to happen. Hmm. Forgiveness and love seems to be the way of these shows. I still hope that one day I'll see a real karma butt-kicking. Preferably death by some form of Medieval torture, but at least as much as their victim had to endure.

TWoP is completely American, but it does feed my TV habit. 

Yes I'm in California - the SF Bay Area.
Yeah plenty of English speakers. They do have to learn English in schools so that could help those unfamiliar with Tagalog. Ahhh so you didn't watch any Tagalog before?

Medieval torture? Something like a Final Destination ending? Yeah some real tough karma is what I want some times.

Ahhh cool Kali. :)

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #699 on: April 13, 2013, 08:15:00 AM »
After Friday's episode, I did feel bad for Margaux but I felt far worse for Teresa? To think everyone you trusted, lied to you. She was totally a loss for words when she saw the truth slowly trickle out. She was the one that had her world literally shaken at its core... and eventually she'll find out that her long lost son Joshua is alive (Diego) but is being brainwashed (like I guessed correctly) by the father that she abandoned him.

4Yondaime4

• View Profile
« Reply #700 on: April 13, 2013, 08:41:49 AM »
wow what an episode! haha kind of agree though somewhat of the blame should go to beatrice for saying that margaux was adopted ROFL

from the previews still looks like Margaux is the same being bitchy and all haha and....

there we have it! more background story on Diego! this is how things should always be! on track and on pace! makes things more exciting and makes you look forward day by day

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #701 on: April 13, 2013, 10:08:05 AM »

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #702 on: April 13, 2013, 10:12:48 AM »

Zenon

• View Profile
« Reply #703 on: April 13, 2013, 11:33:49 AM »
My reactions :
* Margaux - Kinda felt bad but she did deserve some kind of karma which shouldn't be on the last episode. Not like anything between her and Celyn will change.
I bet after this she'll become closer to Teresa, but Margaux should realize that even if she can take Memorata and Liam away from Celyn she can't have the same bond that Celyn had with Teresa.
* Celyn - Naging wallflower ata siya nung episode.
* Teresa - Clearly the worst, even though Margaux deserves her pain dahil mabait naman siya di tulad niya. Everyone you trusted lied to you, I mean what the heck?  :(
* Beatrice - No words can describe her never ending lack on conscience at pagmamalinis niya kahit may kasalanan rin siya. So pathetic. XD.
* Julio - Again, wallflower. He should break up with Beatrice already :I
* Zacharias - Also felt bad for him like Tiyo Oscar but you really can't blame him because seperating the twins was better than Beatrice's filthy hands getting on both.
* Lucas - Tanging epal sa eksena.
* Yolanda - Wallflower.
* Tiyo Oscar - Infairness, dahil sa kanya nagtrending ang Sampalan at Tiyo Oscar sa twitter. But he only deserved Teresa's slap. Kay Beatrice kasi nagmamalinis na sampal  >:(

billicent_1219

• I sing, dance, write stories, play piano & guitar!
    • View Profile
« Reply #704 on: April 13, 2013, 11:38:30 AM »
Everybody was so wretched at last night's episode. I feel sorry for Theresa, I cannot fathom why she has to feel such PAIN! And Beatrice could've listened further to Oscar's side!! And how could Lucas blame Zacharias for what happened?