Welcome, Kapamilya. Please or

Author Topic: Ina Kapatid Anak (October 8, 2012 – June 14, 2013)  (Read 159689 times)

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
Re: Ina Kapatid Anak (OT)
« Reply #660 on: April 04, 2013, 05:37:55 AM »
So it was Zacharias... ummm okay.

|||◄+--------| TFC Godfather circa 2003 |--------+►|||

billicent_1219

• I sing, dance, write stories, play piano & guitar!
    • View Profile
« Reply #661 on: April 04, 2013, 07:21:15 AM »
How predictable... Hahaha.

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #662 on: April 04, 2013, 08:17:54 AM »
No need to worry that Ina, Kapatid, Anak (IKA) will end soon now that the second party who knows about Margot (played by Maja Salvador) and how she came to be adopted by Janice de Belen and Ariel Rivera finally surfaced.

Well, we all know that he is Ronaldo Valdez, supposed dad of Cherry Pie Picache, mother of Maja and Kim Chiu.

Jayson Gainza, as earlier known, was the hand who took away Margot at birth and decided to have her adopted by Janice and Ariel.

The series will reportedly end sometime June.

jfb0808

• View Profile
« Reply #663 on: April 04, 2013, 08:37:33 AM »
Echoing everyone's sentiments, It's becoming dragging and predictable. Give away na yung kay Zacharrias e, there were previous scenes hinted that Zac knew something about Margaux's real identity. Buti na lang i love the actors kaya kahit medyo boring na i still watch it. Sana lang wag na patagalin na malaman ni Margaux kung sino talaga sya. I was also thinking na sana gawin ng writers na turning point ito for Margaux, to help her let go of all the ill-feelings towards Celyn and make peace with her sister after all magkapatid sila talaga. Para maging interesting pa, si Celyn naman would be enraged of this huge lie and sya naman ang magagalit kina tatay Zac, sya naman yung mahirapan mag-let go sa galit nya kay tatay Zac/Oscar lalo na kay Margaux, who almost got her killed because of anger and recklessness. Sana rin si Diego wag gawin kontrabida, enough na si Emilio (john regala) ang mag-surface as bagong kontrabida.

billicent_1219

• View Profile
« Reply #664 on: April 04, 2013, 09:21:35 AM »
So tinago rin ni Tatay Zach ang katotohanan? Sana Yung Kay Juday muna ang ipalit dito!

aizicles

• View Profile
« Reply #665 on: April 04, 2013, 01:35:37 PM »
No need to worry that Ina, Kapatid, Anak (IKA) will end soon now that the second party who knows about Margot (played by Maja Salvador) and how she came to be adopted by Janice de Belen and Ariel Rivera finally surfaced.

Well, we all know that he is Ronaldo Valdez, supposed dad of Cherry Pie Picache, mother of Maja and Kim Chiu.

Jayson Gainza, as earlier known, was the hand who took away Margot at birth and decided to have her adopted by Janice and Ariel.

The series will reportedly end sometime June.

omg thank god! I am getting tired na of this show! lol

billicent_1219

• View Profile
« Reply #666 on: April 04, 2013, 02:04:12 PM »
Me too, I am sick and tired of all that stuff. Nilipat ko tuloy sa Mundo Mo'y Akon whilst waiting for ASd.

4Yondaime4

• View Profile
« Reply #667 on: April 05, 2013, 02:04:48 PM »
looks like we got another scene today with Emilio talking to somebody about a "plan" and by the back hair and clothing of the person looked like it was Diego guessing he really did know all along :P hehe

really? Lucas just randomly bought a company and it just so happened to be that Ethan was working there? zzzz of all the companies out there it just had to be that one xD

foreveryoung

« Reply #668 on: April 05, 2013, 04:58:49 PM »
Omg. super overused na yang Sa Isip Ko na kanta na yan. Its a good song pero paulit ulit na lang nakakabore ng pakinggan.

billicent_1219

• View Profile
« Reply #669 on: April 05, 2013, 05:01:15 PM »
Omg. super overused na yang Sa Isip Ko na kanta na yan. Its a good song pero paulit ulit na lang nakakabore ng pakinggan.

That's Agot's song, right?

Zenon

• View Profile
« Reply #670 on: April 05, 2013, 05:52:32 PM »
I know right. They should have stopped using it after the Gabi ng Pagpapakilala pa. Or use Ngayon At Kailanman dahil minsan na lang nila ginagamit yan kahit ayan ang main theme song. Or they could have more Ethan and Celyn moments tapos tugtog Dahil May Isang Ikaw. Ayaw ko na kasi umasa kay two-timer Liam.  >:(

billicent_1219

• View Profile
« Reply #671 on: April 05, 2013, 09:13:20 PM »
I know right. They should have stopped using it after the Gabi ng Pagpapakilala pa. Or use Ngayon At Kailanman dahil minsan na lang nila ginagamit yan kahit ayan ang main theme song. Or they could have more Ethan and Celyn moments tapos tugtog Dahil May Isang Ikaw. Ayaw ko na kasi umasa kay two-timer Liam.  >:(

sometimes I can't even tolerate the entire show itself.

standout7

• View Profile
« Reply #672 on: April 05, 2013, 10:18:59 PM »
April 12 it is! See you next week IKA! :)

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #673 on: April 06, 2013, 12:30:20 AM »
Maja Salvador cries in interview with Zoren

ABS-CBNnews.com
Posted at 04/05/2013 6:35 PM | Updated as of 04/05/2013 7:37 PM

MANILA, Philippines -- Maja Salvador turned emotional during a sit-down interview with actor-host Zoren Legaspi, as the Kapamilya actress opened up about her relationship with her mother and the intrigues she is currently involved in.
Maja Salvador's interview with Zoren Legaspi will air Saturday on "Showbiz Inside Report."

The 41-year-old actor will be joining wife Carmina Villaroel, Janice de Belen and Ogie Diaz as a co-host of "Showbiz Inside Report" during its first anniversary episode on Saturday.

Legaspi will sit in for comedian-host Joey Marquez, who has temporarily left the entertainment talk show as he pursues a congressional seat representing the second district of Parañaque in the May 13 polls.

Shortly after his sit-down interview with Salvador and her mother Thelma Andres -- his first as a co-host of "SIR" -- Legaspi said he is grateful that the actress opened up about her personal life to him as an interviewer.

"Mararamdaman natin naman pag 'yung intreviewee binubukas niya 'yung pinto, kasi may mge celebrities na hirap magbukas ng kanilang saloobin," he said.

"Minsan maganda rin na sinasagot [ang mga espekulasyon] para magkaroon ng sagot doon sa mga malalalim na tanong... Iyon naman ang nagawa ni Maja," Legaspi said.

Legaspi, who was previously a co-host of another showbiz-oriented talk show on TV5 until 2012, said his interview with Salvador is one of the most "honest" he has had.

"First time nila (Salvador, mother) na ma-sit together kaya very comfortable sila, atsaka 'yung mga tanong naman are very light hanggang sa nagiging heavy siya," the actor-host said.

"So dito, malalaman nila 'yung mga nasa puso ng nanay ni Maja, at ano talaga ang mga saloobin ni Maja sa kanyang mga pinagdadaanan na mga intriga ngayon," he added.

Salvador is rumored to be in a relationship with actor Gerald Anderson, the former boyfriend of her "Ina, Kapatid, Anak" co-star and best friend, Kim Chiu.

Chiu earlier expressed regret over her "wasted" friendship with Salvador, who has recently become more open of her blooming romance with Anderson.

"Dito malalaman natin kung gaano kabigat," Legaspi said of his interview with Salvador. "Hindi siya masyado nagsalita, pero sa luha niya, malalaman na natin ang mga sagot."

He added: "Mahirap kunan ng sagot si Maja tungkol sa lovelife niya kasi very intriguing siya, pero dito binuksan niya ang pinto."

"Showbiz Inside Report" airs Saturdays on ABS-CBN after the noontime variety program "It's Showtime."

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #674 on: April 06, 2013, 10:39:17 AM »