Welcome, Kapamilya. Please or

Author Topic: Ina Kapatid Anak (October 8, 2012 – June 14, 2013)  (Read 127105 times)

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
Re: Ina Kapatid Anak (OT)
« Reply #420 on: February 09, 2013, 01:32:41 AM »
Here we go again... another overhyped episode you CAN'T MISS :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjeCyJYWQvc - Ang Gabi ng Pagpapakilala *slaps head*

|||◄+--------| TFC Godfather circa 2003 |--------+►|||

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #421 on: February 09, 2013, 01:56:26 AM »
2 ABS-CBN shows vie for top spot

ABS-CBNnews.com
Posted at 02/08/2013 11:03 PM | Updated as of 02/08/2013 11:46 PM

'Be Careful With My Heart'  in Top 5

MANILA, Philippines -- The race to become the No. 1 television program in the country is between two ABS-CBN shows that air back-to-back on primetime.

"Juan dela Cruz" and "Ina, Kapatid, Anak" were the two most-watched programs nationwide this week, according to the latest TV ratings data of multinational market research group Kantar Media.

Last Monday (February 4), when "Juan dela Cruz" aired its pilot episode, the Coco Martin-starrer easily took the top spot in the list of programs with the strongest nationwide viewership, having garnered a national TV rating of 36.5%. On the same day, "Ina, Kapatid, Anak" registered a nationwide rating of 35.7%.

Coming off its highly anticipated "Pagbubunyag ng Lihim" episode, the Kim Chiu and Maja Salvador series reclaimed the No. 1 spot on Tuesday, with 36.6% in nationwide viewership. "Juan dela Cruz" trailed the family drama series with 36.5%.

The coming-of-age story of Juan proved irresistible to viewers on Wednesday, as the inspirational fantasy series bounced back as the No. 1 show that day with 37.1% in national TV ratings, compared to 36.1% showing of "Ina, Kapatid, Anak."

On Thursday, "Juan dela Cruz" hit its highest rating yet -- a nationwide viewership of 38.1%, enough to prolong its reign as the country's most watched program that day. On the other hand, "Ina, Kapatid, Anak" came in at No. 2, with 36.9%.

Kilig-serye in top 5

Meanwhile, the hit daytime series "Be Careful With My Heart" was a steady presence in the Top 5 programs this week, ranking it alongside ABS-CBN's primetime offerings in terms of viewership.

On Monday, the "kilig-serye" was the third most watched program in the country with a nationwide rating of 28.6%; on Tuesday, 4th with 28.1%; on Wednesday, 3rd with 28.4%; and on Thursday, 3rd with 28.9%.

The ratings of "Be Careful With My Heart," which airs 11:45 a.m. on weekdays, surpasses those of several primetime TV offerings.

The primetime block -- 6 p.m. to midnight -- is seen as the most important part of the day in terms of TV viewership. It is during this time when most Filipinos watch television and advertisers put in a larger part of their investment to reach more consumers.

Kantar Media uses a nationwide panel size of 2,609 urban and rural homes, more than AGB Nielsen’s 1,980 homes that are only based in urban areas. Kantar Media’s panel represents 100% of the total Philippine TV viewing population, while AGB Nielsen reportedly represents only 57% of the Philippine TV viewing population.

ABS-CBNnews.com is the news website of ABS-CBN Corporation.

anbu

• View Profile
« Reply #422 on: February 09, 2013, 06:51:50 AM »
Sa preview ng Gabi ng pagpapakilala, nagaaway na talaga si celyn at Margaux.  Napaisip tuloy ako, paano na sila magbabati sa totoong buhay.  lol.

Grabe ang mga conprontasyon nila at sampalan.  Hindi na acting.  lol.  Totoong totoo na.

This was suppose to be their wish I think, to do a soap together.  It just turned into a nightmare for both of them.  I think they will make up in the future after the serye is over.  But there's no chance imo, they would be friends again while doing this soap.

Lately I'm more interested in celyn and Liam's romance. 

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #423 on: February 09, 2013, 08:50:48 PM »
Agreed, I can't wait until even Liam finally leaves Margaux's side for Celyn and who is left? NO ONE! It's lonely at the top isn't it, Ms. Margaux?

I still can't take Xian's poor excuse for singing. He's a good actor and works well with Kim. It's his voice, I can't take while watching the kilig scenes between the two of them.

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #424 on: February 10, 2013, 02:41:44 AM »
Kim-Maja fight scene turns real?

ABS-CBNnews.com
Posted at 02/09/2013 3:36 PM | Updated as of 02/09/2013 3:36 PM

MANILA, Philippines – A recently filmed fight scene between the characters of Maja Salvador and Kim Chiu in "Ina, Kapatid, Anak" reportedly ended with the two actresses sustaining bruises.

A report published Friday on entertainment news site Philippine Entertainment Portal cited a source in detailing an incident that allegedly erupted on the set of the Kapamilya primetime series last Wednesday.

"Ang ending [ng sampalan at sabunutan scene], pasa-pasa sila pareho at may mga kalmot si Maja. Umiyak si Kim after," the source was quoted as saying.

According to the source, Salvador asked Chiu if she was alright after filming the physical confrontation. But the "My Binondo Girl" star allegedly ran to her dressing room, crying. The source added that Chiu "walked out," forcing the set to pack up.

While a second source of the news site denied the allegation that Chiu left the set unceremoniously, it chose to keep mum on the supposed physical encounter between the two lead stars.

ABS-CBN's talent management arm Star Magic, which handles the careers of Salvador and Chiu, are reportedly looking into the incident, according to the same report on Philippine Entertainment Portal.

In "Ina, Kapatid, Anak," Margaux (Salvador) and Celyn (Chiu) are caught in a bitter feud, initially over the latter falling for her best friend's partner (Enchong Dee). Later, however, their tiff escalates with the revelation that Celyn is the biological daughter of Margaux's apparent foster parents (Janice de Belen and Ariel Rivera).

In late January, Eddie Gutierrez, who portrays Margaux and Celyn's grandfather, said he hopes Salvador and Chiu will resolve whatever differences they have soon. "Siyempre gusto mo magkabati na sila, 'di ba, para peace this coming year," he said.

Last Sunday, Chiu maintained that the cast members of the series remain professional on set. "'Yung mga artistang nakapaligid sa amin, sobrang magagaling at nadadala na rin nila kami sa kung papa’no sila umarte... Ang importante, kung trabaho, trabaho, 'di ba?" she told ABS-CBN News.

It was in early January when Chiu expressed regret over her "wasted" friendship with Salvador, following reports of a blooming "relationship" between the "Thelma" actress and actor Gerald Anderson.

Chiu and Anderson broke up in 2010 amid controversies surrounding their relationship.

While Salvador has kept mum on her ties with Anderson, the "Budoy" star has expressed intentions to court the actress "if given a chance."

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #425 on: February 10, 2013, 03:00:28 AM »
National TV Ratings (February 4-7): Juan Dela Cruz is New Primetime Leader

Posted on February 9, 2013 | 10:41 AM

ABS-CBN's newest action-drama serye Juan Dela Cruz topbilled by Coco Martin topped nationwide TV ratings on its pilot week beating Ina Kapatid Anak according to Kantar Media/TNS.

The show rated well even if Coco Martin is not yet appearing so we can say that the story alone can captivate Pinoy viewers. Meanwhile, Temptation of Wife remains to be GMA-7's saving grace.

National TV Ratings (February 4-7): Juan Dela Cruz is New Primetime Leader

Here are the Top 10 daytime and primetime programs on February 4-7, 2013 among Total Philippines (Urban & Rural) households:

February 4, 2013 (Monday)
Daytime:

1.    Be Careful With My Heart (ABS-CBN) - 28.6%
2.     Minute To Win It (ABS-CBN) - 18.7%
3.   It’s Showtime (ABS-CBN)/Sana Ay Ikaw Na Nga (GMA-7) - 13.5%
4.      Eat Bulaga! (GMA-7) - 13.1%
5.     May Isang Pangarap (ABS-CBN) - 11.2%
6.       Yesterday’s Bride (GMA-7) - 11.0%
7.       MasterChef Pinoy Edition (ABS-CBN) - 10.8%
8.    Rooftop Prince (ABS-CBN)/Smile, Dong Hae (GMA-7) - 10.7%
9.       Detective Conan (GMA-7) - 9.8%
10.   PHR Presents: Paraiso (ABS-CBN) - 9.6%

Primetime:
1.       Juan Dela Cruz (ABS-CBN) - 36.5%
2.       Ina Kapatid Anak (ABS-CBN) - 35.7%
3.       TV Patrol (ABS-CBN) - 28.5%
4.       Kahit Konting Pagtingin (ABS-CBN) - 21.3%
5.       Kailangan Ko’y Ikaw (ABS-CBN) - 19.7%
6.       Temptation of Wife (GMA-7) - 17.6%
7.       24 Oras (GMA-7) - 16.8%
8.       Indio (GMA-7) - 16.5%
9.       Pahiram Ng Sandali (GMA-7) - 16.1%
10.   Forever (GMA-7) - 10.7%

February 5, 2013 (Tuesday)
Daytime:

1.    Be Careful With My Heart (ABS-CBN) - 28.1%
2.       Minute To Win It (ABS-CBN) - 19.0%
3.       Sana Ay Ikaw Na Nga (GMA-7) - 14.4%
4.       Eat Bulaga! (GMA-7) - 13.6%
5.       It’s Showtime (ABS-CBN) - 12.7%
6.       May Isang Pangarap (ABS-CBN) - 12.4%
7.       Yesterday’s Bride (GMA-7) - 12.2%
8.       Smile, Dong Hae (GMA-7) - 11.2%
9.       MasterChef Pinoy Edition (ABS-CBN) - 11.1%
10.   Rooftop Prince (ABS-CBN) - 11.0%

Primetime:
1.       Ina Kapatid Anak (ABS-CBN) - 36.6%
2.       Juan Dela Cruz (ABS-CBN) - 36.5%
3.       TV Patrol (ABS-CBN) - 29.0%
4.       Kahit Konting Pagtingin (ABS-CBN) - 21.5%
5.       Kailangan Ko’y Ikaw (ABS-CBN) - 20.3%
6.       Indio (GMA-7) - 19.1%
7.       Temptation of Wife (GMA-7) - 17.7%
8.       24 Oras (GMA-7) - 16.8%
9.       Pahiram ng Sandali (GMA-7) - 16.7%
10.   Forever (GMA-7) - 11.7%
February 6, 2013 (Wednesday)
Daytime:

1.       Be Careful with My Heart (ABS-CBN) - 28.4%
2.       Minute To Win It (ABS-CBN) - 19.7%
3.       Eat Bulaga! (GMA-7) - 14.2%
4.       Sana Ay Ikaw Na Nga (GMA-7) - 13.4%
5.       It’s Showtime (ABS-CBN) - 12.3%
6.       Yesterday’s Bride (GMA-7) - 11.9%
7.       Rooftop Prince (ABS-CBN) - 11.5%
8.       MasterChef Pinoy Edition (ABS-CBN) - 11.3%
9.       May Isang Pangarap (ABS-CBN) - 11.2%
10.   Smile, Dong Hae (GMA-7) - 10.8%

Primetime:
1.       Juan Dela Cruz (ABS-CBN) - 37.1%
2.       Ina Kapatid Anak (ABS-CBN) - 36.1%
3.       TV Patrol (ABS-CBN) - 28.4%
4.       Kahit Konting Pagtingin (ABS-CBN) - 22.0%
5.       Kailangan Ko’y Ikaw (ABS-CBN) - 21.0%
6.       Indio (GMA-7) - 20.2%
7.       Temptation of Wife (GMA-7) - 19.1%
8.       24 Oras (GMA-7) - 18.7%
9.       Pahiram ng Sandali (GMA-7) - 16.6%
10.   Forever (GMA-7) - 11.7%

February 7, 2013 (Thursday)
Daytime:

1.   Be Careful With My Heart (ABS-CBN) - 28.9%
2.       Minute To Win It (ABS-CBN) - 20.8%
3.       Sana Ay Ikaw Na Nga (GMA-7) - 14.8%
4.       Eat Bulaga! (GMA-7) - 13.8%
5.       MasterChef Pinoy Edition (ABS-CBN) - 12.1%
6.       Yesterday’s Bride (GMA-7) - 11.8%
7.       Smile, Dong Hae (GMA-7) - 11.7%
8.       It’s Showtime (ABS-CBN) - 11.6%
9.       Rooftop Prince (ABS-CBN) - 11.5%
10.   Detective Conan (GMA-7) - 10.4%

Primetime:
1.       Juan Dela Cruz (ABS-CBN) - 38.1%
2.       Ina Kapatid Anak (ABS-CBN) - 36.9%
3.       TV Patrol (ABS-CBN) - 27.9%
4.       Kahit Konting Pagtingin (ABS-CBN) - 21.8%
5.       Temptation of Wife (GMA-7) - 21.3%
6.       Kailangan Ko’y Ikaw (ABS-CBN) - 20.0%
7.       Indio (GMA-7) - 18.2%
8.       Pahiram ng Sandali (GMA-7) - 16.6%
9.       24 Oras (GMA-7) - 16.2%
10.   Forever (GMA-7) - 10.9%

discoverer

• View Profile
« Reply #426 on: February 10, 2013, 08:58:19 AM »
Kim-Maja fight scene turns real?

ABS-CBNnews.com
Posted at 02/09/2013 3:36 PM | Updated as of 02/09/2013 3:36 PM

MANILA, Philippines – A recently filmed fight scene between the characters of Maja Salvador and Kim Chiu in "Ina, Kapatid, Anak" reportedly ended with the two actresses sustaining bruises.

A report published Friday on entertainment news site Philippine Entertainment Portal cited a source in detailing an incident that allegedly erupted on the set of the Kapamilya primetime series last Wednesday.

"Ang ending [ng sampalan at sabunutan scene], pasa-pasa sila pareho at may mga kalmot si Maja. Umiyak si Kim after," the source was quoted as saying.

According to the source, Salvador asked Chiu if she was alright after filming the physical confrontation. But the "My Binondo Girl" star allegedly ran to her dressing room, crying. The source added that Chiu "walked out," forcing the set to pack up.

While a second source of the news site denied the allegation that Chiu left the set unceremoniously, it chose to keep mum on the supposed physical encounter between the two lead stars.

ABS-CBN's talent management arm Star Magic, which handles the careers of Salvador and Chiu, are reportedly looking into the incident, according to the same report on Philippine Entertainment Portal.

In "Ina, Kapatid, Anak," Margaux (Salvador) and Celyn (Chiu) are caught in a bitter feud, initially over the latter falling for her best friend's partner (Enchong Dee). Later, however, their tiff escalates with the revelation that Celyn is the biological daughter of Margaux's apparent foster parents (Janice de Belen and Ariel Rivera).

In late January, Eddie Gutierrez, who portrays Margaux and Celyn's grandfather, said he hopes Salvador and Chiu will resolve whatever differences they have soon. "Siyempre gusto mo magkabati na sila, 'di ba, para peace this coming year," he said.

Last Sunday, Chiu maintained that the cast members of the series remain professional on set. "'Yung mga artistang nakapaligid sa amin, sobrang magagaling at nadadala na rin nila kami sa kung papa’no sila umarte... Ang importante, kung trabaho, trabaho, 'di ba?" she told ABS-CBN News.

It was in early January when Chiu expressed regret over her "wasted" friendship with Salvador, following reports of a blooming "relationship" between the "Thelma" actress and actor Gerald Anderson.

Chiu and Anderson broke up in 2010 amid controversies surrounding their relationship.

While Salvador has kept mum on her ties with Anderson, the "Budoy" star has expressed intentions to court the actress "if given a chance."

Obviously the story is fake. Usually the fight scene is the last sequence for the day, thus everybody go home after the fight. If there is any crying or running after the fight, it applies to character Celyn and is part of script because the author may try to illustrate 'lukso ng dugo', just like in earlier days when Margaux scold Celyn and then cried by herself. Maybe the acting look so real that any bystander cannot distinguish anymore between acting or real confrontation.

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #427 on: February 10, 2013, 09:51:29 AM »
Well no matter what (true or false) this will get more people talking about the show.. so why not. Let people think whatever they want, at least they are talking about IKA and their main stars. :)

billicent_1219

• I sing, dance, write stories, play piano & guitar!
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: February 10, 2013, 02:54:01 PM »
There should be more of the "shoes" thingy.... The story is somewhat already been seen, but I'm still engrossed to watching IKA.... My friends love Margaux!

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #429 on: February 10, 2013, 06:41:11 PM »
There should be more of the "shoes" thingy.... The story is somewhat already been seen, but I'm still engrossed to watching IKA.... My friends love Margaux!
Margaux cuz of Maja? Cuz she's stunning? Or cuz of her character?

billicent_1219

• I sing, dance, write stories, play piano & guitar!
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: February 11, 2013, 09:34:13 AM »
Margaux cuz of Maja? Cuz she's stunning? Or cuz of her character?

Probably BOTH... a particular bestfriend of mine also mentioned 4minute's HyunA (the girl in PSY's Gangnam Style videos). HyunA always reminds me of Margaux (and Maja too)

Gusto ata ng friends ko na maging tulad ni Margaux. I don't know exactly her characteristics, though.

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #431 on: February 12, 2013, 05:39:28 PM »
Apoy Sa Dagat pilots strongly in National Ratings, trounces rival Temptation of Wife, Kailangan Ko'y Ikaw reigns in new timeslot

Here are the comparative Household Ratings of ABS-CBN and GMA-7 Primetime programs last night February 11, 2013 (Monday) based on the overnight ratings of Kantar Media/TNS among Total Philippines (Urban & Rural) households:

Kahit Konting Pagtingin (ABS-CBN) 20.9%
Forever (GMA-7) 9.3%

Juan Dela Cruz (ABS-CBN) 35.9%
Indio (GMA-7) 18.2%

Ina Kapatid Anak (ABS-CBN) 36.7%
Pahiram ng Sandali (GMA-7) 17.7%

Apoy Sa Dagat (ABS-CBN) 25.9%
Temptation of Wife (GMA-7) 17.5%

Kailangan Ko'y Ikaw (ABS-CBN)16.9%
Greatest Love (GMA-7) 8.1%

Maraming Maraming Salamat Kapamilya!

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #432 on: February 12, 2013, 08:02:54 PM »

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #433 on: February 12, 2013, 08:04:39 PM »

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #434 on: February 12, 2013, 08:14:44 PM »
Watch the exclusive Music Video of "Sa Isip Ko" performed by Juris uploaded now on INSIDE INA KAPATID ANAK! http://www.abs-cbn.com/features/kapamilya-ika.html