Welcome, Kapamilya. Please or

Author Topic: Huwag Ka Lang Mawawala (June 17, 2013 – August 23, 2013)  (Read 108470 times)

billicent_1219

• I sing, dance, write stories, play piano & guitar!
    • View Profile
Re: Huwag Ka Lang Mawawala (OT)
« Reply #450 on: June 18, 2013, 12:24:55 PM »
If this was kdrama, Sam will fall in love with Juday's character.  Even with Sam's Parents opposing the relationship, he will fight for it.  Then Kc and John will come into the picture like those typical 4 people in kdramas.  Lol. 

But this one is similar to Jlo's movie called Enough.  Sort off.

Juday and Sam have good chemistry though.

And sana lang combination of a Kdrama and JLo's film Ito.

nicetry

« Reply #451 on: June 18, 2013, 12:54:01 PM »
well i dont really know how the system work in PI pero sa lugar namin you need to upgrade/exchange your cable box in able watch HD show which is free.

billicent_1219

• View Profile
« Reply #452 on: June 18, 2013, 01:02:30 PM »
well i dont really know how the system work in PI pero sa lugar namin you need to upgrade/exchange your cable box in able watch HD show which is free.

Ah... Gusto ko nga lahat ng Primetime Teleserye HD na.
Buti pa Daytime Teleseryes.

4Yondaime4

• View Profile
« Reply #453 on: June 18, 2013, 01:09:19 PM »
just finished watching the pilot seems interesting so far. this is probably my first time watching a Judy Anne Santos teleseyre so im pretty excited to finally watch her

glad they started off as themselves and not a little kids its a nice change for once

billicent_1219

• View Profile
« Reply #454 on: June 18, 2013, 01:32:31 PM »
just finished watching the pilot seems interesting so far. this is probably my first time watching a Judy Anne Santos teleseyre so im pretty excited to finally watch her

glad they started off as themselves and not a little kids its a nice change for once

This is nice.... In DB nga Noni Buencamino's character started off as Maliksi Morales, then Carlo Aquino (young adult).

Kogi

• View Profile
« Reply #455 on: June 18, 2013, 04:44:03 PM »
Hehe nice nung first episode! I like how they didn't start the show off too heavy - knowing how dark this drama will turn out later on.

Katawa yung after ng masaksak si Eros tinanong pa ni Anessa kung marunong syand mag drive?! Hahha nasaksak na nga sya, dapat pa nyang mag drive heheh  ;D ;D ;D

I like the foreshadowing... ung pinalabas ung violent side agad ni Eros kung paano sya mag bugbog sa lalake .... tapos ganun din sa babae :P

I'm hoping Joseph Marco will become a household name after this, I think he is waay better than any of the other leading "men" out there hehe just my two cents.

I also liked how they didn't start from the boring old childhood beginning :P And hindi ung pasabog agad na pilit. Subtle lang - maganda ang pacing :)

standout7

• View Profile
« Reply #456 on: June 18, 2013, 05:35:42 PM »
Well what a terrific way to start a serye. This isn't the first time they did something like this but the timing was just perfect. All the best to HKLM!

Solid Showtimer

• VhongAnne for My Girlfriend is a Gumiho Remake!
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: June 18, 2013, 06:11:37 PM »
Queen of Pinoy Soap Opera Judy Ann Santos has quickly captured the hearts of primetime TV viewers as the pilot episode of her newest teleserye in ABS-CBN “Huwag Ka Lang Mawawala” recently won in the ratings game.

Based on the data of Kantar Media last Monday (June 17), the drama series topbilled by Judy Ann, Sam Milby, and KC Concepcion garnered 27.1% national TV ratings, compared to the 15.1% of its rival program in GMA “Mundo Mo’y Akin.” Meanwhile, continue to follow the developing love story of Anessa (Judy Ann) and Eros (Sam) as the plot thickens in “Huwag Ka Lang Mawawala.” How will Anessa and Eros change each other’s lives now that they are finally getting to know each other? Will the difference in their social standing become a hindrance to their relationship? Don’t miss the explosive revelations in “Huwag Ka Lang Mawawala,” weeknights after “Juan dela Cruz” in ABS-CBN’s Primetime Bida.

Primetime's Newest Sensation: Pure Love
Monday to Friday - 5:45 PM - ABS-CBN Primetime Bida

http://forums.abs-cbn.com/pure-love/pure-love-remake/

billicent_1219

• View Profile
« Reply #458 on: June 18, 2013, 06:56:42 PM »
Wow.

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #459 on: June 18, 2013, 10:15:08 PM »
Queen of Pinoy Soap Opera Judy Ann Santos has quickly captured the hearts of primetime TV viewers as the pilot episode of her newest teleserye in ABS-CBN “Huwag Ka Lang Mawawala” recently won in the ratings game.

Based on the data of Kantar Media last Monday (June 17), the drama series topbilled by Judy Ann, Sam Milby, and KC Concepcion garnered 27.1% national TV ratings, compared to the 15.1% of its rival program in GMA “Mundo Mo’y Akin.” Meanwhile, continue to follow the developing love story of Anessa (Judy Ann) and Eros (Sam) as the plot thickens in “Huwag Ka Lang Mawawala.” How will Anessa and Eros change each other’s lives now that they are finally getting to know each other? Will the difference in their social standing become a hindrance to their relationship? Don’t miss the explosive revelations in “Huwag Ka Lang Mawawala,” weeknights after “Juan dela Cruz” in ABS-CBN’s Primetime Bida.
27.1 lang? Wow for a pilot of a much awaited/anticipated teleserye I figured a 30 rating off the bat.

Hopefully it will get better as the week progresses.

I liked the pilot but I was expecting more than the Eros-Anessa flirty scenes to end it. Waiting to see Episode 2 later on today.

|||◄+--------| TFC Godfather circa 2003 |--------+►|||

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #460 on: June 18, 2013, 10:18:24 PM »
Hehe nice nung first episode! I like how they didn't start the show off too heavy - knowing how dark this drama will turn out later on.

Katawa yung after ng masaksak si Eros tinanong pa ni Anessa kung marunong syand mag drive?! Hahha nasaksak na nga sya, dapat pa nyang mag drive heheh  ;D ;D ;D

I like the foreshadowing... ung pinalabas ung violent side agad ni Eros kung paano sya mag bugbog sa lalake .... tapos ganun din sa babae :P

I'm hoping Joseph Marco will become a household name after this, I think he is waay better than any of the other leading "men" out there hehe just my two cents.

I also liked how they didn't start from the boring old childhood beginning :P And hindi ung pasabog agad na pilit. Subtle lang - maganda ang pacing :)
I laughed about that scene as well.

Glad someone else sees the potential of Joseph Marco as a leading male. He has the look, the charisma and given the proper character can really outshine and surprise many in ABS. Just give him a lead and watch what he will do with it, you won't be disappointed.

I wanted that shooting of Anessa as the first scene and it would go into a flashback of present day... still it was a nice premiere episode. I was still expecting far more.

|||◄+--------| TFC Godfather circa 2003 |--------+►|||

billicent_1219

• View Profile
« Reply #461 on: June 19, 2013, 05:54:32 AM »
At least magka-love team na sina Empress at Joseph Marco. Supposedly I wanted to see them in a big project... But never did I see something spectacular.

ohsojohn

• View Profile
« Reply #462 on: June 19, 2013, 06:15:06 AM »
Today's episode was really good! Fast-paced and cute! I like it! And I certainly cannot wait I mean i'm tied to this chair until ALEXIS comes to the picture! OH HOW I'm waiting for a different KC!

billicent_1219

• View Profile
« Reply #463 on: June 19, 2013, 06:32:17 AM »
Today's episode was really good! Fast-paced and cute! I like it! And I certainly cannot wait I mean i'm tied to this chair until ALEXIS comes to the picture! OH HOW I'm waiting for a different KC!

I think I should watch it again sa iwantv. Usually I watch Dugong Buhay and A Promise of a Thousand Days sa iwantv during school days.

foreveryoung

« Reply #464 on: June 19, 2013, 01:22:49 PM »
O.O Bat 27.1% lang? That's shocking...hopefully it will pick up soon :)