Welcome, Kapamilya. Please or

Author Topic: Honesto (October 28, 2013 – March 14, 2014)  (Read 47892 times)

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
Re: Honesto (OT)
« Reply #180 on: November 02, 2013, 05:16:02 PM »
PAULO AVELINO BREAKS HIS SILENCE ON “BUZZ NG BAYAN”

October 31, 2013 1:25 pm
    admin

Paulo Avelino

Paulo Avelino will reveal the truth behind his break-up with LJ Reyes and reveal who he is dating currently in a ‘premium exclusive’ interview on “Buzz ng Bayan” this Sunday (November 3).

Paulo’s tell-all interview is the newest exclusive feature of “Buzz ng Bayan” after the Phoemela Baranda’s controversial revelation last week (October 27) about her 15-year-old daughter which made headlines.

Meanwhile, Jake Cuenca will break his silence about the true reason why his ex-girlfriends Roxanne Guinoo and Melissa Ricks hate him. Coleen Garcia will also open up her heart in “Buzz ng Bayan” and answer the accusation that she is the third party in Billy Crawford and Nikki Gil’s break-up.

Be involved and join in the timely discussion of Boy Abunda, Carmina Villarroel and Janice de Belen; celebrity guests, and ‘Bayan Buzzers’ in “Buzz ng Bayan,” every Sunday at 4PM, after “Luv U” on ABS-CBN. For updates about “Buzz ng Bayan,” like Facebook.com/BuzzNgBayanOFFICIAL and follow @BuzzNgBayan on Twitter.

|||◄+--------| TFC Godfather circa 2003 |--------+►|||

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #181 on: November 02, 2013, 05:17:02 PM »
Crying 'Honesto' melts netizens' hearts

ABS-CBNnews.com
Posted at 11/02/2013 2:30 AM | Updated as of 11/02/2013 4:14 PM

Raikko Mateo as 'Honesto' in the series' episode aired Friday. Video grab

MANILA -- "Honesto" viewers took to Twitter Friday to react to a scene showing the title character in tears, pushing the show's title to the No. 1 spot in trending topics locally.

In the episode of the ABS-CBN series aired Friday, Honesto's adoptive mother, Lourdes (Janice de Belen), is seen desperately pooling resources for her ill father (Eddie Garcia).

At one point, she tells Honesto (Raikko Mateo) to stay put at their vegetable stall in the market while she negotiates with an irate customer. Left to tend to other customers, Honesto then runs after someone who forgot to claim her change.

A visibly stressed Lourdes, who misses Honesto by seconds, scrambles to look for the 5-year-old boy only to find him conversing with the female customer.

Pressure gets the best of Lourdes, however, as she impulsively scolds her son who then bursts into tears. The mother appears to immediately regret her outburst when she is told by the customer of Honesto's good deed.

On Twitter, netizens aired their reactions to the scene, which later showed Lourdes and Honesto in an embrace. Some said they were moved to tears by the tender moment, with others crediting the child actor for the effective scene.

The November 1 episode of "Honesto" was the first to fully introduce the title character as a 5-year-old. Helmed by directors Jerry Sineneng and Darnel Villafor, the series premiered on ABS-CBN's Primetime Bida last October 28.
REPOSTED for new page

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #182 on: November 04, 2013, 09:08:31 AM »
JOSEPH  ON THE ROLL

JOSEPH Marco turned 25 on Oct. 4. He started his acting career with GMA7 in 2007 appearing in such shows as “La Vendetta” and “Dyesebel.”

He wasn’t that serious about his craft then and took a rest for three years. He then made a comeback at ABS-CBN in “Sabel” in 2011 with Jessy Mendiola. He has since appeared in other soaps like “Mara Clara,” “E-Boy,”   “Pintada,” “Princess & I,” “Huwag Ka Lang Mawawala” and now, “Honesto.”

“I’m thankful to ABS-CBN dahil tuluy-tuloy ang trabaho ko at paganda nang paganda ang roles ko,” he says. “In my last show, I played the brother of Judy Ann Santos. This time in ‘Honesto’, I play Elai Galang, best friend ng child actor na si Raikko Mateo who plays the title role. May pagka-isip bata ako rito. Hindi naman abnormal, borderline lang, parang si Tom Hanks in ‘Forrest Gump.’  Medyo mahirap siya and it was first offered to me, sabi ko, kaya ko kaya? But Direk Jerry Sineneng assured me na aalalayan niya ako, so sige, go!”

He’s now very serious with acting as his profession and he’s glad to be in two new indie films. He stars with Ejay Falcon in Director Toto Natividad’s action flick, “Saka-Saka”, an entry in the New Wave section of the coming Metro Manila Filmfest. He also stars with Rayver Cruz and Matteo Guidicelli in “Saturday Night Chills.” “Hopefully, magtuluy-tuloy na ito and I’ll be given bigger and more challenging roles in the future,” he says.

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #183 on: November 04, 2013, 09:23:33 AM »
‘Honesto’ upholds honesty on Philippine TV worldwide

By MST Entertainment | Posted 15 hours ago | 86 views

ABS-CBN inspires Filipinos to lead a life of honesty and sincerity via its newest and timely drama series Honesto seen on TFC worldwide.

Paulo Avelino and Raikko Mateo as father and son in Honesto

Honesto revolves around the story of a young boy named Honesto (Raikko Mateo), the son of Diego (Paulo Avelino) and Fina (Maricar Reyes). Just like the extraordinary trait of his mother’s family, Honesto grew up having an allergy that causes his nose to swell whenever he tells a lie.

How will the truth separate and reunite the families and hearts that were broken because of the many lies?  Will purity and kindness be enough to erase all the selfishness in the world? Honesto is top-billed by award-winning and seasoned actors Avelino, Eddie Garcia, Janice de Belen, Angel Aquino, Nonie Buencamino, Joel Torre, Melissa Ricks, Joseph Marco, plus, introducing newest Kapamilya child star Raikko.

Completing the powerhouse cast are Malou Crisologo, Melai Cantiveros, Jason Francisco, Michael Conan, Josh Ivan Morales, Janna Agoncillo, with the special participation of Reyes and Spanky Manikan.

Honesto is under the direction of Jerry Lopez Sineneng and Darnel Joy Villaflor. It is the newest masterpiece of Dreamscape, the group that created hit inspirational drama series such as May Bukas Pa and 100 Days to Heaven, the phenomenal teleserye Walang Hanggan, and the superhero series Juan dela Cruz which is near its finale date.

josejoshua

• View Profile
« Reply #184 on: November 07, 2013, 05:37:30 PM »
In fairness, sikat ito sa school! Maraming gumagawa ng, "Honesto! Pramis!" =D Tapos may nagsusuot din ng bonet.

Versatile Star

• View Profile
« Reply #185 on: November 08, 2013, 11:23:35 AM »
Ok, when I watch other teleseryes (even in GMA's Magkano Ba Ang Pagibig) ppl are stealing that, "Promise" with their hand raised. It's a rip-off and it doesn't really look good.

Also, what the heck is Melissa doing? She can do waaaay better than how she is now. But still she's good enough to watch and I can still learn a thing or two from her acting. Lol
Versatility is what makes the best actors and actresses!!! ;)

billicent_1219

• I sing, dance, write stories, play piano & guitar!
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: November 08, 2013, 01:16:39 PM »
Ok, when I watch other teleseryes (even in GMA's Magkano Ba Ang Pagibig) ppl are stealing that, "Promise" with their hand raised. It's a rip-off and it doesn't really look good.

Also, what the heck is Melissa doing? She can do waaaay better than how she is now. But still she's good enough to watch and I can still learn a thing or two from her acting. Lol
It will be a total WTF if Adarna also rips it off, whereas it will only be beaten by HONESTO!!!

Versatile Star

• View Profile
« Reply #187 on: November 08, 2013, 03:03:35 PM »

It will be a total WTF if Adarna also rips it off, whereas it will only be beaten by HONESTO!!!

Again, I saw that "Promise" being done in GMA by Charee Pineda in one of her shows there. OMG! Lol

billicent_1219

• View Profile
« Reply #188 on: November 08, 2013, 03:09:39 PM »

Again, I saw that "Promise" being done in GMA by Charee Pineda in one of her shows there. OMG! Lol
who would be next?!

Versatile Star

• View Profile
« Reply #189 on: November 08, 2013, 03:31:48 PM »

who would be next?!

I hope no more except the show Honesto itself!!!

Hmm... I wonder if Bubble Gang or Banana Split will do it. Lol

komitsu

• View Profile
« Reply #190 on: November 12, 2013, 08:48:35 AM »
LOL the scene with Cleto and Honesto with the BLUE phone reminds me of this:

http://youtu.be/dAE7uOO_4v4

royalty

• View Profile
« Reply #191 on: November 12, 2013, 01:54:03 PM »
Gusto ko talaga ang accent ng mga Layers na mali-maling English. Nakakatuwa at entertaining :D
Nevertheless, maganda talaga tong Honesto though this past few weeks hindi ko napapanood since busy talaga.  :)

josejoshua

• View Profile
« Reply #192 on: November 12, 2013, 06:33:49 PM »
Gusto ko talaga ang accent ng mga Layers na mali-maling English. Nakakatuwa at entertaining :D
Nevertheless, maganda talaga tong Honesto though this past few weeks hindi ko napapanood since busy talaga.  :)

The 'so conyo' English... Hell yeah! XD

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #193 on: November 13, 2013, 05:05:43 AM »
Absolutely love the horrible English. Nini's name should be Alma Layer instead of Leah, lol.

Nice to see Helga, Erin and Vangie part of the show as well.

I have sooo many Palo-wers too, lol.

billicent_1219

• View Profile
« Reply #194 on: November 13, 2013, 06:44:41 AM »
Absolutely love the horrible English. Nini's name should be Alma Layer instead of Leah, lol.

Nice to see Helga, Erin and Vangie part of the show as well.

I have sooo many Palo-wers too, lol.
that was pretty hilarious nga!!! Yeah and they should launch Vangie sa KGOLD