Welcome, Kapamilya. Please or

Author Topic: Got To Believe (August 26, 2013 – March 7, 2014)  (Read 687519 times)

aizicles

• View Profile
Re: Got To Believe (OT)
« Reply #2295 on: January 10, 2014, 03:13:32 PM »
OMG!!! The biggest twist will soon begin! I'm scared to watch the next 5 episodes.

BUT..there is something that you never thought actually happen..abangan.

aizicles

• View Profile
« Reply #2296 on: January 10, 2014, 03:14:46 PM »
pustahan tayo meron pa sigurong extension?
hahaha LOL nakakatokat man, pero most likely *bangs head on wall* I'm slowly losing interest so please give us a new solid story arc and not just possible new "lovers" I don't find Yves' addition threatening to Chichay and Joaquin; its no different from a filler.

would it be more interesting siguro kung talagang threatening si Yves kay Chichay and Joaquin.

That Yves is the only thing that ruins this show! They could've picked someone to portray the role or just as a special appearance.

aizicles

• View Profile
« Reply #2297 on: January 10, 2014, 03:23:18 PM »

I can only share what I can kasi di ko puwedeng sabihin..hehe

anong "hehe" diyan? meron ka bang alam na  kilig to the max na scene? yung super passionate kiss that last a minute or more?

basta! abangan mo na lang!

pwede PM mo sa akin?

i can only share what i'm allowed to share from my sources. what i know is that the kissing scene is planned to be shown at the end na..passionate? agad agad??  i'm kikiligin lahat no matter what kiss pa yan

true north

• View Profile
« Reply #2298 on: January 10, 2014, 08:56:03 PM »
OMG!!! The biggest twist will soon begin! I'm scared to watch the next 5 episodes.

From what I heard on twitter magiging Mala-Meteor Garden 2 to...amnesia and new girl character...I just hope kung totoo man to, sana tama yung girl na makakuha ng role. nakaka-disappoint kasi yung ibang characters dito ginagawang acting workshop yung show..maraming mas deserving. Mabuti na lang convincing sa roles nila yung main cast.plus maging talaga mag-execute ng scenes si direk CGM   

Shaun

• View Profile
« Reply #2299 on: January 10, 2014, 09:26:58 PM »
^I knew it. Meteor Garden nga ang peg ng G2B. Madaming similarities. Since hindi na nga matutuloy ang remake ng MG, ito na lang siguro ang ginawan ng tema ala MG.
He who wants to wear the crown, bear its weight                                                            —THE HEIRS

aizicles

• View Profile
« Reply #2300 on: January 10, 2014, 11:54:54 PM »
A new girl character will soon be part of G2B.

aizicles

• View Profile
« Reply #2301 on: January 10, 2014, 11:56:00 PM »

From what I heard on twitter magiging Mala-Meteor Garden 2 to...amnesia and new girl character...I just hope kung totoo man to, sana tama yung girl na makakuha ng role. nakaka-disappoint kasi yung ibang characters dito ginagawang acting workshop yung show..maraming mas deserving. Mabuti na lang convincing sa roles nila yung main cast.plus maging talaga mag-execute ng scenes si direk CGM

Hmm..maybe a little similar but not really..but you are rightabout the new girl and she is definitely fit for the role =)

kamesama25

• View Profile
« Reply #2302 on: January 11, 2014, 12:07:53 AM »
I don't think this will be extended that long. Maybe early to mid March ang tapos nito since madaming papasok na serye sa PT block sa March. And the story does not really calls for a longer extension. Si Chichay and Joaquin lang ang sentro ng seryeng ito. Unlike sa PAI, WH, IKA na marami sila sa main cast. So napapaikot ang kuwento sa maraming characters. Sa totoo lang, G2B is just a typical teenage love story. Simple plot, modest casts, so-so production value. Nothing spectacular. But so far, it has survived big budgeted and big casting teleseryes. And I agree with the earlier post, somehow G2B is a breath of fresh air from those formulaic primetime series that Pinoys are used to. No hysterics, no revengeful hero, no exchanged of fate, no betrayals and no over the top violence. A typical idol drama like those from Korea and Japan. Sana nga, masundan pa ito. Why not make naman a barkada theme series na may relevance like Japan's GTO or Gokusen. Sawa na rin sa iyakan, patayan, ahasan, mystical creatures, make-over, etc. But I don't think this will materialize soon. Lol. Pinoy and their dramas.

P.S.

PLEASE SCRAP PEDRO'S CHARACTER. TOTALLY IRRELEVANT SA STORY. HE'S JUST A TRASHY TROLL. LOL. PANIRA SA SERIES SI YVES!!!

aizicles

• View Profile
« Reply #2303 on: January 11, 2014, 02:01:31 AM »
Sofia Andres, Dindy of PAI will be part of B2B soon.

Newskopo 2.0

• View Profile
« Reply #2304 on: January 11, 2014, 11:18:36 AM »
Sana hindi lang isa ang magkaka amnesia. LOL mas maganda pag silang dalawa Chichay ang Joaquin ang magkaka amnesia para mas masaya!! para maiba haha para they'll have to find each other which they both got to believe

RoyalFlush372

• View Profile
« Reply #2305 on: January 11, 2014, 05:07:17 PM »
hahaha LOL nakakatokat man, pero most likely *bangs head on wall* I'm slowly losing interest so please give us a new solid story arc and not just possible new "lovers" I don't find Yves' addition threatening to Chichay and Joaquin; its no different from a filler.

would it be more interesting siguro kung talagang threatening si Yves kay Chichay and Joaquin.
No, not really since he obviously just entered for extension purposes. Maybe kung naandun na sya sa story since the start. Walang competition eh, obvious naman na si Chichay at si Joaquin ang magiging end game. I'd prefer amnesia over it; at least they will be "fighting" themselves dahil they will literally forget each other.

yeah, it's probably too late... but what do u think about this scenario kung permitting:   
1.  Naging Amnesia Boy si Joaquin
2.  Joaquin does not recognize Chichay and reject her.  Chichay got hurt and recoiled back away from Joaquin. New girl find Joaquin to be irresistable... has her eyes on him.
3.  Prince Charming Yves comes in and comfort Chichay.
4. Both Chichay and Yves developed a closeness to one another.
5. Later on Joaquin regains memory.
6. Rest of the story Joaquin try to win back Chichay.
7. Boy gets girl.... they kiss and end of story.

Just something to think about lang...
« Last Edit: January 11, 2014, 05:17:55 PM by RoyalFlush372 »

RoyalFlush372

• View Profile
« Reply #2306 on: January 11, 2014, 05:09:52 PM »

He could make a good girlfriend stealer and pissed off the viewers.   ;D

That Yves is the only thing that ruins this show! They could've picked someone to portray the role or just as a special appearance.

He could make a good girl friend stealer and make the viewers feel unhappy.

RoyalFlush372

• View Profile
« Reply #2307 on: January 11, 2014, 05:16:29 PM »
Sana hindi lang isa ang magkaka amnesia. LOL mas maganda pag silang dalawa Chichay ang Joaquin ang magkaka amnesia para mas masaya!! para maiba haha para they'll have to find each other which they both got to believe

Maganda yan para yung new girl pupunta kay Joaquin at si Yves naman kay Chichay lol.

Then magka accidentally meet silang dalawa, mag bump heads (Chichay & Joaquin), and then yung memory, suddenly mag return ng konti, just enough to so they would almost recognize each other but not quite. 

josejoshua

• View Profile
« Reply #2308 on: January 11, 2014, 09:52:16 PM »
Daniel Padilla will shoot in Singapore for five days. =))

(c) Certified Kapamilya

josejoshua

• View Profile
« Reply #2309 on: January 11, 2014, 09:53:25 PM »
Itatapat daw ang Carmela rito... Natakot sa TLW. =)) #AlamNa!