Welcome, Kapamilya. Please or

Author Topic: Got To Believe (August 26, 2013 – March 7, 2014)  (Read 322237 times)

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
Re: Got To Believe (OT)
« Reply #585 on: May 09, 2013, 06:36:25 AM »
ABS-CBN Trade Launch 2013 Features Upcoming Kapamilya Programs

Posted on May 8, 2013 | 10:57 AM

ABS-CBN held its recent trade launch on May 7 at the NBC Tent, Taguig to preview its upcoming programs for the second half of the year. The said ABS-CBN trade launch was attended by big Kapamilya stars who will be part of the latest and upcoming offerings of the Kapamilya network.

Featured on the trade launch are upcoming huge teleserye offerings such as Huwag Ka Lang Mawawala, Muling Buksan Ang Puso, Got To Believe and Annaliza.

ABS-CBN upcming programs for 2013: Muling Buksan Ang Puso, Huwag Ka Lang Mawawala, Got To Believe, Annaliza

Huwag Ka Lang Mawawala is the comeback teleserye of Judy Ann Santos. Focusing on women empowerment, the show also stars Sam Milby, KC Concepcion, John Estrada, Tirso Cruz III, Susan Africa, Mylene Dizon, Joseph Marco, Empress and Ms. Coney Reyes.

Muling Buksan Ang Puso is another drama which spans generations of actors. Topbilled by Enchong Dee, Enrique Gil and Julia Montes, Muling Buksan Ang Puso will feature the return of Susan Roces and Amalia Fuentes rivalry, as well as the geniuses of Dante Rivero, Dominic Ochoa, Daniel Fernando, Jane Oineza,  Matt Evans, Malou Crisologo, Pooh and Ms. Cherie Gil.

The all-star cast of Muling Buksan Ang Puso

Meanwhile, after the success of Princess and I, the team up of Kathryn Bernardo and Daniel Padilla (KathNiel) is once again back on primetime via Got To Believe, a kilig-serye that is soon to hit Philippine TV. The cast include Ian Veneracion, Carmina Villaroel, Benjie Paras and Manilyn Reynes. Star Magic Circle 2013 members like Liza Soberano, Ingrid Dela Paz, Jon Lucas, Julian Estrada and Alex Diaz will also join the KathNiel teleserye.

Aside from these, ABS-CBN also took pride on the remake of Annaliza introducing Andrea Brillantes in the title role. The cast includes Zanjoe Marudo, Denise Laurel, Kaye Abad, Patrick Garcia and Carlo Aquino with teen sensations Khalil Ramos, Sue Ramirez and Kiko Estrada.

Also watch out for My Little Juan starring Izzy Canillo based on the untold childhood of Juan Dela Cruz and reality shows such as The Voice of the Philippines (coming this June) and The Biggest Loser Doubles hosted by Iza Calzado.

For more Kapamilya updates follow/like BIDA KAPAMILYA on Twitter and Facebook.

|||◄+--------| TFC Godfather circa 2003 |--------+►|||

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #586 on: May 09, 2013, 06:37:50 AM »
Kathryn Bernardo and Daniel Padilla Topbill 'Got To Believe' Teleserye

Posted on May 8, 2013 | 12:10 PM

Phenomenal love team Kathryn Bernardo and Daniel Padilla will soon be returning on ABS-CBN Primetime Bida with their new teleserye Got To Believe.

Kathryn and Daniel (KathNiel) during the ABS-CBN 2013 trade launch

After the success of Princess and I, the KathNiel team up will once again bring 'kilig' to viewers in their upcoming primetime series. The show was revealed on May 7 during the ABS-CBN 2013 trade launch at the NBC Tent (click here for other upcoming ABS-CBN programs featured in the said trade launch).

Based on the title, many are wondering whether the KathNiel teleserye is a remake of the hit 2002 film starring Claudine Barretto and the late Rico Yan. Kathryn Bernardo, however, clarified that her soap with Daniel Padilla has nothing to do with the said movie.

Kathryn Bernardo and Daniel Padilla to bring kilig once more in ABS-CBN teleserye 'Got To Believe'

"Noong una noong sinabi yung title nagulat kami kasi may movie na ganoon. Pero yun nga different story naman, different characters. So wala siyang connect doon sa 'Got 2 Believe' nila kuya Rico Yan (at ate Claudine)," Kathryn told ABS-CBN News.

According to reports Kathryn and Daniel will be joined by Ian Veneracion, Carmina Villaroel, Benjie Paras and Manilyn Reynes. Star Magic Circle 2013 members like Liza Soberano, Ingrid Dela Paz, Jon Lucas, Julian Estrada and Alex Diaz are also said to be part of the KathNiel teleserye.

Photos courtesy of MyChos.com and Aiza Domingo

HopiangAdik

• View Profile
« Reply #587 on: May 09, 2013, 07:59:17 AM »

Phenomenal love team Kathryn Bernardo and Daniel Padilla will soon be returning on ABS-CBN Primetime Bida with their new teleserye Got To Believe.

After the success of Princess and I, the KathNiel team up will once again bring 'kilig' to viewers in their upcoming primetime series. The show was revealed on May 7 during the ABS-CBN 2013 trade launch at the NBC Tent (click here for other upcoming ABS-CBN programs featured in the said trade launch).

Based on the title, many are wondering whether the KathNiel teleserye is a remake of the hit 2002 film starring Claudine Barretto and the late Rico Yan. Kathryn Bernardo, however, clarified that her soap with Daniel Padilla has nothing to do with the said movie.

Kathryn Bernardo and Daniel Padilla to bring kilig once more in ABS-CBN teleserye 'Got To Believe'

"Noong una noong sinabi yung title nagulat kami kasi may movie na ganoon. Pero yun nga different story naman, different characters. So wala siyang connect doon sa 'Got 2 Believe' nila kuya Rico Yan (at ate Claudine)," Kathryn told ABS-CBN News.

According to reports Kathryn and Daniel will be joined by Ian Veneracion, Carmina Villaroel, Benjie Paras and Manilyn Reynes. Star Magic Circle 2013 members like Liza Soberano, Ingrid Dela Paz, Jon Lucas, Julian Estrada and Alex Diaz are also said to be part of the KathNiel teleserye.

Good to know Alex Diaz is part of GTB, he could be the maangas mayabang boy in school na magkakagusto ke Chichay. Siya lang talaga nakikita kong pwede lumevel sa kaangasan aura ni DJ, even when he's mysterious looking here sa show, medyo may angas vibe pa din ksi si DJ, I dont think the rumored Jon Lucas who will be the kalovetriangle daw ng KN will fit the role of the other guy, maganda sana kung total opposite ni Joaquin ang other guy.

Gwenn2.0

• View Profile
« Reply #588 on: May 09, 2013, 08:07:28 AM »

Good to know Alex Diaz is part of GTB, he could be the maangas mayabang boy in school na magkakagusto ke Chichay. Siya lang talaga nakikita kong pwede lumevel sa kaangasan aura ni DJ, even when he's mysterious looking here sa show, medyo may angas vibe pa din ksi si DJ, I dont think the rumored Jon Lucas who will be the kalovetriangle daw ng KN will fit the role of the other guy, maganda sana kung total opposite ni Joaquin ang other guy.

Kinuha lang din ng article na yan sa kumalat at nag leak na initial proposed cast si alex. Hahaha
Pinalitan ang Gael sa Joaquin at Betchay sa Chichay. (Sabe ni FMM lol)

HopiangAdik

• View Profile
« Reply #589 on: May 09, 2013, 09:13:53 AM »

Kinuha lang din ng article na yan sa kumalat at nag leak na initial proposed cast si alex. Hahaha
Pinalitan ang Gael sa Joaquin at Betchay sa Chichay. (Sabe ni FMM lol)

ay jusko andaming false articles. mukha pa namang legit nakakagago tsk tsk tsk

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #590 on: May 09, 2013, 06:40:14 PM »
Sneak peek: Kathryn and Daniel's newest series

ABS-CBNnews.com
Posted at 05/09/2013 4:36 PM | Updated as of 05/09/2013 4:36 PM

MANILA – ABS-CBN has unveiled a sneak preview of the upcoming television series of popular love team Kathryn Bernardo and Daniel Padilla "Got to Believe."

In the three-minute video clip, Bernardo is seen entering a big house as she narrates the story of her character.

“I’m a simple girl with big dreams. Kahit ano gagawin ko, kahit ano papasukin ko para ang pangarap ko para sa pamilya ko, achieve. No distractions allowed,” she said.

As Bernardo explores the place, a teenage boy wearing a hooded jacket is seen peeping at her.

Bernardo continues to narrate her character’s story, describing how she understands the meaning of true love.

“Love, it can wait. Pero ang love pala parang magnanakaw, hindi nagpapaalam, dumarating ng hindi mo inaasahan,” she said.

The two teen stars earlier clarified that the new primetime soap is not in any way related to the hit 2002 movie with the same title starring Claudine Barretto and the late Rico Yan.

"Got to Believe," the series, was created by the same team behind the popular series “Princess and I,” which catapulted Bernardo and Padilla to teen superstardom.

Directed by box office director Cathy Garcia Molina, ABS-CBN said “Got To Believe” is a series that will surely catch the viewers’ hearts.

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #591 on: May 10, 2013, 09:45:29 AM »
Kathryn Bernardo and Daniel Padilla tandem in Got To Believe

May. 08 Entertainment

After the success of their teleserye Princess And I that ended early this year along with their Must Be Love movie with Star Cinema, the phenomenal loveteam Kathryn Bernardo and Daniel Padilla or popularly known as KathNiel will return to television with their romantic comedy teleserye entitled Got To Believe.

Got To Believe is one of the shows of ABS-CBN that was presented on the Trade Launch at the NBC Tent in line with the 60 Years of the Kapamilya Network as they lead Philippine Television with dynamic TV programs that caters to all walks of life. As always the Kathryn Bernardo and Daniel Padilla tandem in Got To Believe will offer a fun and exciting story and characters that from younger to older viewers will surely be captured.

There are no complete details yet on how the story will run along with the airing time of the show. But during the Trade Launch, Got To Believe trended on Twitter along with the hopes that their supporters that the show will be aired on Primetime Bida timeslot of ABS-CBN.

For more info just keep posted on www.ABS-CBN.com for more updates and announcements that will be revealed soon about Got To Believe along with other shows presented at the ABS-CBN Trade Launch last May 7.

URL: http://www.angsawariko.com/2013/05/kathryn-bernardo-and-daniel-padilla-tandem-in-got-to-believe/

MilesAway

• View Profile
« Reply #592 on: May 11, 2013, 10:40:49 AM »
The Manansalas

The Tampipis

cto

Di ako masyado ''okay'' sa Joaquin at Chichay...pero I suppose kung i pupush eh makakasanayan ko na rin...JoChi lang magagamit ko mush up ng name if ever..  ;D

Bet ko ang family cast..bagay ang Carmina-Daniel-Ian tandem...

Bet ko din ang Manilyn-Kathryn-Benjie...kahit parang odd combination..labas kasi ang quirkiness baga...lol

Na iintriga ako sa ano nga tawag jan? banner ba yan? or logo? ng title..yang splash of paint...splash of paint lang ba talaga or double meaning at splash of blood din? *intro suspense music here* hahahahaha

Let's see na nga lang..AFTER TV Patrol please (sirang plaka) lol
« Last Edit: May 11, 2013, 10:48:31 AM by MilesAway »

Maniwala sa Magic ng Pagibig

Gwenn2.0

• View Profile
« Reply #593 on: May 13, 2013, 07:51:16 PM »
chill muna.

waiting for them to start taping and other promo.
I love how direk cathy is hands on sa mga meetings
nila.

:)

Gwenn2.0

• View Profile
« Reply #594 on: May 13, 2013, 07:54:27 PM »
Joaquin

Chichay

Chura ni Joaquin. Bachoy fes na si dj.
Cant wait.excited na ko ma in yah fez kung meron man dapat  ;D

Puchuness talaga ang casting pero bahala na nga. Si direk na at ang writers bahala.lol
Ka genre talaga to ng 'It Might Be you' nina JL at Bea. Sila lang din yung binebenta nun tapos kilig lovestory, romcom and light drama lang.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2013, 08:00:20 PM by Gwenn2.0 »

MilesAway

• View Profile
« Reply #595 on: May 13, 2013, 11:01:30 PM »
Demanding ba ang humihingi sa kung ano nararapat sa kanila?  :)

--o--

Tama ka gwen, bet ko din ang pagka hands on ni CGM...

Maniwala sa Magic ng Pagibig

aizicles

• View Profile
« Reply #596 on: May 13, 2013, 11:14:28 PM »
I have a feeling that this project will bring their tandem to the level of JLC-BEA and KIMERALD when they first started, with the helm of CGM, I have no doubts that this will be big turn down.

I think maturity will level up and the tweetums effect will just fade and eventually be recognized as good actors! yun lang.

Gwenn2.0

• View Profile
« Reply #597 on: May 14, 2013, 02:23:37 AM »
Demanding ba ang humihingi sa kung ano nararapat sa kanila?  :)

--o--

Tama ka gwen, bet ko din ang pagka hands on ni CGM...

Irita ka talaga sa sc ko no? Hahaha pasalamat nga sila dinadalaw pa natin tong forum na to.
lol. Ni di ko nga alam na active pa to. Haha pbb days pa dati to me issue tong forum na to bago
Mag down.  ;D chill maymay.

Magaling talaga si cgm actually lalong lalo na sa romcom/kiligkiligan.
Lalo na pag fresh tandem.medyo olats yung mga phr nya at yung mga drama
Lang pero syempre dedepende din talaga sa material. Nag eexecute lang naman
Si CGM, writers pa din gumagawa ng material.

Medyo tumaas expectations ko sa teaser,kelangan babaan. Pero you know na im really
Hoping na maging bonggang 'game changer' etey. Gusto ko talaga ma in youh
face mga judgmental na tao at mga mahilig mag stereotype dyan...

Sana talaga maging bonggang game changer to.

Gwenn2.0

• View Profile
« Reply #598 on: May 14, 2013, 02:25:29 AM »
I have a feeling that this project will bring their tandem to the level of JLC-BEA and KIMERALD when they first started, with the helm of CGM, I have no doubts that this will be big turn down.

I think maturity will level up and the tweetums effect will just fade and eventually be recognized as good actors! yun lang.

i hope. :)
sana malalim and maganda ang conflict ng story along the way.

aizicles

• View Profile
« Reply #599 on: May 14, 2013, 06:31:05 AM »

i hope. :)
sana malalim and maganda ang conflict ng story along the way.

I know right! I'm excited for this one. And I'm glad na medyo tumaba na si DJ lol..di na sya mukhang butiki lol