Welcome, Kapamilya. Please or

Author Topic: Got To Believe (August 26, 2013 – March 7, 2014)  (Read 687430 times)

aizicles

• View Profile
Re: Got To Believe (OT)
« Reply #2265 on: January 09, 2014, 01:22:47 PM »
Every time I see Yves here, I want to change the channel. What were the writers thinking? He still can't deliver lines convincing enough for my liking. He's more like a nuisance than really someone that Chichay would ever fall in love with.

I know right! I want to cringe every time I see him! They could've picked someone else to do his role!

Oh no! Trouble has found the Tampipis..that hippopotamus lady is so annoying lol

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #2266 on: January 09, 2014, 01:25:57 PM »
Every time I see Yves here, I want to change the channel. What were the writers thinking? He still can't deliver lines convincing enough for my liking. He's more like a nuisance than really someone that Chichay would ever fall in love with.

I know right! I want to cringe every time I see him! They could've picked someone else to do his role!

Oh no! Trouble has found the Tampipis..that hippopotamus lady is so annoying lol
Definitely cringe worthy when he pops up on the screen! Why give him such important airtime when others get no projects at all?

Yup Diday's mom in those horrible leopard/zebra print outfits are back! Someone set the tasers to stun... we got a wild one there and the fair just got more crazy ;)
|||◄+--------| TFC Godfather circa 2003 |--------+►|||

aizicles

• View Profile
« Reply #2267 on: January 09, 2014, 01:27:26 PM »
Oh, no, I"m not making offensive comments here sa thread, pramis.  What ever makes you think that?

I just thought G2B getting extended is not something I would be too excited about.  The planned length for the show would have been enough for me, but I guess we must not break with tradition. I'm not being offensive, am I?

That's the impression I get whenever you post something here. So nega lang kasi.

Anyway, well, if that's the plan for G2B so be it. I am fine with it. Just think of it na lang na mas hahaba ba ang trabaho ng mga tao behind it. Of course after this project, no work na naman sila. So hayaan na. Nakakatulong sya sa economy ng Philippines.

aizicles

• View Profile
« Reply #2268 on: January 09, 2014, 01:29:16 PM »

Definitely cringe worthy when he pops up on the screen! Why give him such important airtime when others get no projects at all?

Yup Diday's mom in those horrible leopard/zebra print outfits are back! Someone set the tasers to stun... we got a wild one there and the fair just got more crazy ;)

I know! So many promising talents at Star Magic who is worth that airtime. That's the only disappointment I have of this show! Other than that, I always look forward in watching this after work hehehe

Yeah someone needs to taser that one! hahaha..she's so grrrrr!!! lol

RoyalFlush372

• View Profile
« Reply #2269 on: January 09, 2014, 02:19:18 PM »
Oh, no, I"m not making offensive comments here sa thread, pramis.  What ever makes you think that?

I just thought G2B getting extended is not something I would be too excited about.  The planned length for the show would have been enough for me, but I guess we must not break with tradition. I'm not being offensive, am I?

That's the impression I get whenever you post something here. So nega lang kasi.

Anyway, well, if that's the plan for G2B so be it. I am fine with it. Just think of it na lang na mas hahaba ba ang trabaho ng mga tao behind it. Of course after this project, no work na naman sila. So hayaan na. Nakakatulong sya sa economy ng Philippines.

Oh, is that so? Or maybe sensitive ka lang, no offense.

Well, I thought the show would only run until February but now it got extended until March? So much for the plan.

They can make many shorter length shows, back to back together which would have the same effect as keeping the people stay busy at work, that is also good for the economy of the PH.

aizicles

• View Profile
« Reply #2270 on: January 09, 2014, 03:37:35 PM »

Oh, is that so? Or maybe sensitive ka lang, no offense.

Well, I thought the show would only run until February but now it got extended until March? So much for the plan.

They can make many shorter length shows, back to back together which would have the same effect as keeping the people stay busy at work, that is also good for the economy of the PH.

I am not being sensitive. Naiinis ako sa mga negative na tao. Maybe you should also be sensitive to other people's feelings. Siguro kung sa'yo rin naman gawin maooffend ka rin..so kung ayaw mong gawin sayo eh di don't do it to others. Just being real here. Ako rin naman I can be blunt and all but I also think before I speak. Every time you want to say something, you should always ask yourself "would I get offended if someone said this to me?"

Paalala lang naman. Siguro naman you were raised well to be more sensitive to other people's feelings.

Anyway, well, 6 months is not that long to be honest with you. I don't know how old you are but back in the day, teleseryes ran for years..it was so long that it got boring then so we should be glad that teleseryes nowadays are not that lengthy.

billicent_1219

• I sing, dance, write stories, play piano & guitar!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2271 on: January 09, 2014, 04:09:40 PM »
It seems that some of you already prefer to go for Rhodora X should it compete with G2B... Dapat nga hindi na to inextend uli eh. Look what happened to P&I, obviously JaoMik dapat ang magkakatuluyan!

aizicles

• View Profile
« Reply #2272 on: January 09, 2014, 04:34:54 PM »
It seems that some of you already prefer to go for Rhodora X should it compete with G2B... Dapat nga hindi na to inextend uli eh. Look what happened to P&I, obviously JaoMik dapat ang magkakatuluyan!

Well this won't be like PAI since we know that DJ & Kath pa rin ang magkakatuluyan here. And what the heck is Rhodora X?

billicent_1219

• View Profile
« Reply #2273 on: January 09, 2014, 05:10:41 PM »

Well this won't be like PAI since we know that DJ & Kath pa rin ang magkakatuluyan here. And what the heck is Rhodora X?
Rhodora X is the crappy upcoming show of Luis' fickle ex-GF.

kamesama25

• View Profile
« Reply #2274 on: January 09, 2014, 07:42:36 PM »
Looks like ang daming bitter dito sa pagkaka-extend ng show. Oh well, sa Simula pa lang naman ng forum na ito, may taning na agad from those peeps na hindi makaget-over sa PAI. Hay, basta ako, kahit gaano pa katagal ang G2B, I'm  happy and proud na this Friday, 100th episode and counting na sya.

But really, very offensive yung isang post dito. Mukhang nagbago lang ang taon, nagbago rin mga comments nya. Level up sa pagiging trashy? 

And TBH, I think Carmela ang makakatapat nito. Hati sila ng the Legal Wife. Unless ibababa nila ang Adarna sa second slot to push their primetime block. So good luck G2B. Ibang level na yang kalaban nyo.

billicent_1219

• View Profile
« Reply #2275 on: January 09, 2014, 08:26:36 PM »
Looks like ang daming bitter dito sa pagkaka-extend ng show. Oh well, sa Simula pa lang naman ng forum na ito, may taning na agad from those peeps na hindi makaget-over sa PAI. Hay, basta ako, kahit gaano pa katagal ang G2B, I'm  happy and proud na this Friday, 100th episode and counting na sya.

But really, very offensive yung isang post dito. Mukhang nagbago lang ang taon, nagbago rin mga comments nya. Level up sa pagiging trashy? 

And TBH, I think Carmela ang makakatapat nito. Hati sila ng the Legal Wife. Unless ibababa nila ang Adarna sa second slot to push their primetime block. So good luck G2B. Ibang level na yang kalaban nyo.
and maybe if this will end, aagahan ang serye ni Gel to compete against Carmela? Like:
TLW vs. Carmela
Sana Bukas Pa ang Kahapon vs. Rhodora X

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #2276 on: January 09, 2014, 08:56:03 PM »

I happen to know Lucky, Jen and co-star Yasmien... be fair, I think that soap might do well TBH.
|||◄+--------| TFC Godfather circa 2003 |--------+►|||

billicent_1219

• View Profile
« Reply #2277 on: January 09, 2014, 10:13:23 PM »

I happen to know Lucky, Jen and co-star Yasmien... be fair, I think that soap might do well TBH.
Hahaha good luck talaga!!! I am kinda planning to switch while waiting for Bea's soap. But I will also watch The Legal Wife to Fully Support Angel!
Hahahaha

aizicles

• View Profile
« Reply #2278 on: January 10, 2014, 12:12:18 AM »

Hay..thank you for sharing the same sentiments with me. Ang iba kasi di mapreno ang post. Di nila alam na nakakaoffend na sila. OMG! Some people need to get over PAI! Hello! That was moons ago na! Move on din pag may time.

Di bale..karma is a b*tch! Sabi nga nila kung ano ang ibato mo, ibabato rin sayo times 10.

Anyway..G2B has a really good team so walang sinabi ang kalabang show na yan. Dalawang show nga na ipasara nito sa ratings di ba!

aizicles

• View Profile
« Reply #2279 on: January 10, 2014, 12:12:56 AM »

Hmm.. well care ko naman sa show na yan! lol