Welcome, Kapamilya. Please or

Author Topic: ☆☆☆ Follow The Stars ☆☆☆  (Read 243235 times)

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
Re: ☆☆☆ Follow The Stars ☆☆☆
« Reply #315 on: February 06, 2013, 02:48:42 AM »
Sharon Cuneta Wants to Return to ABS-CBN?

An executive of TV5 shrugged off talks that veteran actress Sharon Cuneta has expressed her desire to return to her former home network ABS-CBN.

In an interview with entertainment website Philippine Entertainment Portal, the No. 3 network's first vice president for creative and entertainment production Perci Intalan said it would be unfair for the actress if they let the issue persist.

“Nakarating sa amin 'yung [balita]. To be fair, hindi naman sa ano, 'no, pero si Sharon Cuneta na siya. Parang ayaw ko naman maniwala na siya 'yung nagpaparamadam. Any network, you know, would want to work with Sharon. Kaya I think it’s unfair na hayaan naming kumalat 'yung tsismis na siya yung nagpaparamdam,” he said.

Asked where he thinks the news is coming from, Intalan was quoted by the website as saying: “You know, she’s been very vocal about, you know, very personable siyang tao, e. There are people that she’s still close to there. And she’s still in touch with them. Pero hindi ko alam kung saan nanggagaling yung tsismis na she’s asking them to go back.”

Meanwhile, the TV5 executive also explained why Cuneta’s talk show “Sharon, Kasamo Mo Kapatid” suddenly went off air last month.

It was rumored that Cuneta’s show did not do well in terms of ratings.

“Hindi, hindi naman [tungkol sa ratings]. Actually, nakailang seasons rin kami, ‘di ba… three? Three seasons kami. Kasi summer kami nagsimula eh. So, yeah, not bad,” he said.

Cuneta left ABS-CBN in November 2011 to move to the No. 3 network for a reported P1-billion contract for five years.
There was a segment on Goin Bulilit last Saturday which was Oo... and Ewww... one of them was something like... Artista jump to other networks for money/huge talent fees... Oo.... the Ewww was something like... they jump to the other networks... they have no programs... was that a knock on Sharon? :P

|||◄+--------| TFC Godfather circa 2003 |--------+►|||

djbunny09

• View Profile
« Reply #316 on: February 06, 2013, 03:59:19 PM »
ABS-CBN/GMA | Isa pa sa nababalitaan magoober da-bakod ang dating child star ng kabila na si John Manalo.
I read that on one of those gossip FB fanpages, it wouldn't surprise me if he left. He wasn't going to get a fair shake in ABS. Remember how he was just let go on Mara Clara to be replaced by Cesar Montano's rather untalented son Diego. He hasn't gotten anything after it, maybe its best for him to try his luck on another network. John Vladimir has amazing acting chops but wasn't getting any type of opportunity on ABS-CBN.

Yeah, he is a very talented person. as far as i know, he is more good than diego's no-emotions-when-acting. such a bummer.
Diego was a horrendous actor. Glad he just kinda disappeared and decided to get back to school.

you got that right. lols. yeah he better finish his studies or rather he better study acting lol. he needs more workshops.

djbunny09

• View Profile
« Reply #317 on: February 06, 2013, 04:04:50 PM »

An executive of TV5 shrugged off talks that veteran actress Sharon Cuneta has expressed her desire to return to her former home network ABS-CBN.

In an interview with entertainment website Philippine Entertainment Portal, the No. 3 network's first vice president for creative and entertainment production Perci Intalan said it would be unfair for the actress if they let the issue persist.

“Nakarating sa amin 'yung [balita]. To be fair, hindi naman sa ano, 'no, pero si Sharon Cuneta na siya. Parang ayaw ko naman maniwala na siya 'yung nagpaparamadam. Any network, you know, would want to work with Sharon. Kaya I think it’s unfair na hayaan naming kumalat 'yung tsismis na siya yung nagpaparamdam,” he said.

Asked where he thinks the news is coming from, Intalan was quoted by the website as saying: “You know, she’s been very vocal about, you know, very personable siyang tao, e. There are people that she’s still close to there. And she’s still in touch with them. Pero hindi ko alam kung saan nanggagaling yung tsismis na she’s asking them to go back.”

Meanwhile, the TV5 executive also explained why Cuneta’s talk show “Sharon, Kasamo Mo Kapatid” suddenly went off air last month.

“Hindi, hindi naman [tungkol sa ratings]. Actually, nakailang seasons rin kami, ‘di ba… three? Three seasons kami. Kasi summer kami nagsimula eh. So, yeah, not bad,” he said.

Cuneta left ABS-CBN in November 2011 to move to the No. 3 network for a reported P1-billion contract for five years.
There was a segment on Goin Bulilit last Saturday which was Oo... and Ewww... one of them was something like... Artista jump to other networks for money/huge talent fees... Oo.... the Ewww was something like... they jump to the other networks... they have no programs... was that a knock on Sharon? :P

hahaha i know right. tsk tsk, TV5 people are denying this kind of issues but the truth is it's the truth. :)

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #318 on: February 06, 2013, 05:27:01 PM »

hahaha i know right. tsk tsk, TV5 people are denying this kind of issues but the truth is it's the truth. :)
They continue to lose billions and billions a year but still continue to say that they are making strides every year. Why not build up your own stars instead of just continually pirating Kapamilya stars?

djbunny09

• View Profile
« Reply #319 on: February 06, 2013, 11:33:10 PM »

They continue to lose billions and billions a year but still continue to say that they are making strides every year. Why not build up your own stars instead of just continually pirating Kapamilya stars?

Yeah, i think only Willie is the only money-maker there (i guess lol). But after losing a lot with the two (Sharon and Derek), they haven't pirated any Kapamilya stars. There artists are more like freelancers, sometimes borrowing star from ABS especially those who are managed by VIVA and Star Magic.

djbunny09

• View Profile
« Reply #320 on: February 06, 2013, 11:35:53 PM »
Pagkatapos pasikatin si Paulo Avelino, Rocco Nacino balak kunin ng kapamilya network?
Kakulay Entertainment Blog

Maganda ang kinalabasan ng career ni Paulo Avelino simula lumipat ito sa abs-cbn sa totoo lang sumikat at bumongga ang kanyang karera sa showbiz nung nasa dos na ito marami din endorsement at out of town shows.

Kaya naman usap-usapan ngayon sa mga forum na pagkatapos ni Paulo Avelino balitang si Rocco Nacino naman ang puntirya ng kapamilya network.

Si Rocco Nacino ay produkto ng Startruck at magaling din ito umarte pero dahil sa wala pang pangalan ay hindi gaano binibigyan ng break ng GMA na makapagsolo ng sa isang bigating proyekto.

Suki na si Rocco sa mga indie film kaya mas nahahasa ang kanyang pag-arte dito, totoo kaya ang usap-usapan na target ng dos si Rocco para hasain ng husto ang pag-arte nya at posible ngang bigyan ito ng big break gaya ng ginawa nila kay Paulo kung sakaling lumipat ito.

Ito ay isang usap-usapan lang na maaring magkatotoo at maari din hindi pero nasa kay Rocco na ito kung isang araw ay alukin sya ng dos para lumipat.

djbunny09

• View Profile
« Reply #321 on: February 06, 2013, 11:38:57 PM »
Jericho Rosales out na sa serye “Against All Odds” dahil lilipat na sa GMA7?

Kumpirmado  na ngang out na si Jericho Rosales sa teleserye “Against All Odds” na pinagbibidahan nila Sam Milby, KC Concepcion at Judy Ann Santos.

Last year nga ay naibalita na pasok si Echo sa Against All Odds pero tila nagkaroon ng problema dahil bukod sa nahinto ang taping nito ay naiba din ang istorya.Balita din na posibleng tanggapin ni echo ang proyekto mula sa bansang Malaysia na isang teleserye last year pa ang balitang ito na inaalok sa  kanila ng dati nyang ka-loveteam na si Kristine Hermosa pero tila nagkaroon ng linaw ito.

Dahil sa pagkaka out ni Echo sa naturang serye may mga ugong-ugong din na posibleng lumipat ang kapamilya hunk actor sa bakuran ng kapuso network, lumilitaw kasi ang pangalan nito sa mga posibleng lilipat sa GMA.

Abangan kung matutloy ang proyekto ni Echo sa Malaysia at abangan rin dito sa Kakulay Blog ang mga detalye sa balitang lilipat ito ng istasyon.

djbunny09

• View Profile
« Reply #322 on: February 06, 2013, 11:49:23 PM »
Kapamilya hunk Jason Abalos magiging kapuso na?

Usap-usapan ngayon sa limang sulok ng showbiz na maraming kapamilya stars ang magbababu na sa abs-cbn para makipagsapalaran sa GMA ito ang unang pasabog ng naturang network ngayon 2013.

Lumabas ang pangalan ni Jason Abalos sa mga posibleng lumipat sa kapuso network wala itong anumang regular shows sa kapamilya network kaya kung meron offer sa kanya ay baka posibleng tanggapin nya ito kung hindi aaksyon ang abs-cbn.

Produkto ng Star Cirlce Quest si Jason Abalos at marami na din syang nagawang programa sa dos ang pinaka huli nyang proyekto ay ang Lumayo kaman sa Akin at nakapag guest din ito kamakailan lang sa Maalaala Mo Kaya.

Abangan na lang nyo dito sa Kakulay Blog ang iba pang mga detalye ukol sa lipatan isyu kay Jason Abalos.

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #323 on: February 07, 2013, 06:38:01 AM »
Just a lil heads up, my friend Meg Imperial is going to have an MMK real soon ;)

hanashima

• View Profile
« Reply #324 on: February 07, 2013, 02:54:25 PM »
It's a big lost for Jericho and Jason if they transfer to GMA

hope they can get Rocco "yummy" tihihi ..

and I hope Meg Imperial also transfer to ABS-CBN :)

djbunny09

• View Profile
« Reply #325 on: February 08, 2013, 01:57:05 AM »
Just a lil heads up, my friend Meg Imperial is going to have an MMK real soon ;)

FOR REAL?? oh.. kaabang abang. I guess she wwill bag an acting awards with MMK, just like Angel and the others.

djbunny09

• View Profile
« Reply #326 on: February 08, 2013, 01:58:18 AM »
Meet Alyanna Angeles as young Rosario in JuanDelaCruz.

Siya ay ang pamangkin ni Ms. Angel Locsin

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #327 on: February 08, 2013, 09:21:03 PM »
Meet Alyanna Angeles as young Rosario in JuanDelaCruz.

Siya ay ang pamangkin ni Ms. Angel Locsin

She's been on ABS for the longest. She was baby Andi on Maria La Del Barrio and baby Fate Raymundo on Kung Ako'y Iiwan Mo.

Here's my FS I got a few months ago from baby Alyanna, lol...

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #328 on: February 09, 2013, 02:05:14 AM »
Sharon takes a break from TV

ABS-CBNnews.com
Posted at 02/08/2013 5:19 PM | Updated as of 02/08/2013 5:34 PM

MANILA -- Sharon Cuneta is taking a break from television.

However, the 47-year-old singer belied speculations that this signals her return as a Kapamilya, after signing up as a talent of TV5 in late 2011.

Sharon Cuneta

"Gusto ko lang linawin 'yun, kasi iba-iba 'yung nakakarating sa akin na balita. There's no truth to that. So far, at least, there's no truth to that," Cuneta told ABS-CBN News on Thursday at the sidelines of the wedding ceremonies of singer Paolo Valenciano.

Early this week, Perci Intalan, TV5 vice-president for creative and entertainment production, acknowledged that Cuneta continues to be in good terms with ABS-CBN officials. "Pero hindi ko alam kung saan nanggagaling yung tsismis na she’s asking them to go back," he said.

On Thursday, Cuneta echoed Intalan's comment on her rumored ABS-CBN comeback.

"I have a contract with TV5. I keep in touch with sila Tita Charo (Santos-Concio) like I always have, so there's nothing wrong with that, I think, kasi pamilya ko pa rin naman kayo 'di ba?" she said.

Before she took up the reported P1-billion five-year contract offered by the No. 3 network, Cuneta was an ABS-CBN talent for over two decades.

Her last project as a Kapamilya was the first season of the reality TV show "The Biggest Loser: Pinoy Edition," which she hosted along with Derek Ramsay.

Her talk show aired on TV5, “Sharon, Kasamo Mo Kapatid," aired it last episode in January. Although there are new projects currently lined up for her, the veteran singer said she will be taking a break from showbiz to spend time with her family.

"I have shows lined up with TV5, pero pinag-aaralan mabuti muna. So I'm resting muna. I'm enjoying the time with my kids muna. I'm parang taking a break from TV muna," she said.

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #329 on: February 09, 2013, 02:06:29 AM »

FOR REAL?? oh.. kaabang abang. I guess she wwill bag an acting awards with MMK, just like Angel and the others.
She actually started taping for it already. ;)

Well I'm not sure if she's on that level yet but she has far more promise than some other starlets on GMA or TV5.