Welcome, Kapamilya. Please or

Author Topic: Galema: Anak Ni Zuma (September 30, 2013 – March 28, 2014)  (Read 69936 times)

dudejca

• View Profile
Re: Galema: Anak Ni Zuma (OT)
« Reply #360 on: September 09, 2013, 01:30:39 PM »
Amazing teaser already minus the snakes. I'm still hopeful that the effects on the actual airing episodes will be much better.

And this will be in Kapamilya Gold? If so this is a guarantee wake-up call for GMA because Kapamilya Gold looks pretty much dead in ratings right now.

It was planned for Primetime Bida.. pero, naging panghapon na.. goodluck for Galema, sana buhayin niya ang Kapamilya Gold!

Not bad! I am sure this will brighten up Kapamilya Gold again and yes I agree, she's definitely going to bring back her Agua and not to mention Bendita side in this series! :D

Versatile Star

• View Profile
« Reply #361 on: September 09, 2013, 02:25:53 PM »
I saw the trailer. It looks good.
Versatility is what makes the best actors and actresses!!! ;)

billicent_1219

• I sing, dance, write stories, play piano & guitar!
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: September 09, 2013, 04:13:48 PM »
I think meron na tong full trailer... Soon we should hear "Ngayong September 16 na sa Kapamilya Gold"

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #363 on: September 09, 2013, 08:28:45 PM »
‘GALEMA’ CHARMS “MOR 101.9 FOR LIFE” LISTENERS

September 9, 2013 7:46 am
    admin

Andi Eigenmann during her MOR 101.9 guesting_1Kapamilya actress Andi Eigenmann recently surprised “MOR 101.9 For Life” listeners when she appeared in the afternoon radio show “Happy Happy Hapon” of DJ China Paps.

In her exclusive radio interview, Andi shared her excitement over her upcoming TV series in ABS-CBN, “Galema: Anak ni Zuma,” which is set to premiere this September. Galema is a good-hearted young lady who, just like his father Zuma, was born with twin snakes attached to her neck.

“I’m usually asked if I’m scared that my show involves snakes. Actually, I don’t mind the fear at all because it’s part of the job and I consider this role a blessing. I’m really grateful that I got this opportunity,” she explained.

Andi, who gained popularity as the lead star of the hit primetime series “Agua Bendita,” is positive that TV viewers will get hooked on Galema’s unique beauty.

“If the viewers loved me for my dual roles in ‘Agua Bendita’–Agua as the pure and innocent girl, and Bendita as the fierce twin sister—here in ‘Galema,’ they’ll see a new Andi who is braver and more mature,” she said. “Since it’s modernized, the audience will not get bored with our fast-paced story. But despite the innovation, we’re sure that they will still learn valuable lessons from our series.”

Continue to enjoy MORe music, MORe fun, and MORe stars in the hottest FM radio station in Mega Manila “MOR 101.9 For Life!” and watch its free live streaming at www.mor1019.com. For more updates about “M.O.R. 101.9 For Life!” visit www.facebook.com/mor1019 and follow @MOR1019 on Twitter.

|||◄+--------| TFC Godfather circa 2003 |--------+►|||

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #364 on: September 09, 2013, 08:29:05 PM »
Trailer or short teaser?

billicent_1219

• View Profile
« Reply #365 on: September 09, 2013, 09:58:35 PM »
Why not make the air date real FINAL sa hapon???

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #366 on: September 10, 2013, 07:48:15 PM »
Meet the new Zuma

By Reyma Buan-Deveza, ABS-CBNnews.com
Posted at 09/10/2013 5:18 PM | Updated as of 09/10/2013 5:18 PM

Derick Hubalde as Zuma

MANILA -- ABS-CBN on Tuesday revealed that model Derick Hubalde has been tapped to play the role of the classic Pinoy comic book character Zuma in ABS-CBN's upcoming series "Galema" starring Andi Eigenmann.

Zuma, who was originally played by the late bodybuilder Max Laurel, is known for having a two-headed snake on his shoulders.

In an interview with ABS-CBNNews.com on Tuesday, the show's director Wenn V. Deramas said Hubalde met all the requirements needed to play Zuma.

"Siya 'yung nangibabaw. Siya talaga 'yung mukhang Zuma. Mayroon kasi tayong peg na Max Laurel before eh. So dapat parang ganoon din, hindi ka lalayo. So si Derick ang nag-match doon," said Deramas, noting that auditions were held for the iconic role.

"Saka may audition tayo, may acting na kinakailangan din at mayroon siya noon. Kumbaga may kulang 'yung iba, pero pagdating kay Derick ay okay siya sa lahat," the director added.

According to Deremas, the actor playing Zuma must have a muscular physique and should be at least 6-foot-2. He also know how to speak Tagalog.

Hubalde, Deramas said, has all those qualities, noting that the model has "12 abs."

"Ang height dapat matangkad, dapat mukhang monster. Kaya si Andi ang Galema, para makita ang difference," Deramas explained.

myofficial

• The Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: September 10, 2013, 11:18:41 PM »
padaan po.. ;D

I think, mas bagay ang Galema sa primetime. ;D
Since matatapos na ang JDC, sana inaantay na lang to replace by Galema. To balance the #primetimebida..
The elements should be:
#romcom
#fantasy
#action
#melodrama

;D
"Your opinion is yours. I have mine."

Versatile Star

• View Profile
« Reply #368 on: September 11, 2013, 02:17:55 AM »
Trailer or short teaser?

The attempted rape scene. It must be the teaser.
Versatility is what makes the best actors and actresses!!! ;)

billicent_1219

• View Profile
« Reply #369 on: September 11, 2013, 05:57:02 AM »
Trailer or short teaser?

The attempted rape scene. It must be the teaser.

Sana Sept 16 na Lang premiere nito

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #370 on: September 11, 2013, 06:16:45 PM »
Viewers mourn as 'Be Careful' character dies

Veteran actress Divina Valencia is no longer part of ABS-CBN's hit series "Be Careful With My Heart" after her character, Mamang Conchita, died in her sleep on the show's episode on Wednesday.

The death of Mamang came after the much-awaited "pamamanhikan" of Sir Chief (Richard Yap), who has already proposed to Maya (Jodi. Sta. Maria).

On the microblogging site Twitter, netizens mourned one of the most well-loved characters of the series.

"We all know that Mamang played a very BIG part in BeCarefulWithMyHeart #OneMoreYearForBCWMH," netizen @FabulouSabel tweeted.

"RIP Mamang #BCWMH ," @callalistaJOY added.

"Sooooo heartbreaking... Mamang... :(( #BeCarefulWithMyHeart," user PrincessFrance said.

One of the show's stars Aiza Seguerra also expressed sadness that Mamang is no longer part of the show.

"Mamang.:((((((( we miss you already. I love you!!!" Seguerra tweeted.

On Tuesday, ABS-CBN announced that Valencia will be part of the upcoming series "Galema" starring Andi Eigenmann in the title role.

"Galema," which is directed by Wenn V. Deramas, will premiere on September 30.

billicent_1219

• View Profile
« Reply #371 on: September 11, 2013, 06:25:07 PM »
I think filler ang Kapamilya Blockbusters whilst they gear this up ;) at least I can watch my fave movies...

josejoshua

• View Profile
« Reply #372 on: September 12, 2013, 04:20:01 PM »
Gusto ko sana sa primetime ito kaysa sa Maria Mercedes kasi mas feel ko ang GANZ for primetime.

Sana magtagal si Sheryl Cruz dito! Hindi yung mare-rape lang siya ni Zuma tapos mamatay na siya after birth! Kung hindi man, bigyan agad ng teleserye. Special participation lang 'ata siya rito.

billicent_1219

• View Profile
« Reply #373 on: September 12, 2013, 04:35:10 PM »
Gusto ko sana sa primetime ito kaysa sa Maria Mercedes kasi mas feel ko ang GANZ for primetime.

Sana magtagal si Sheryl Cruz dito! Hindi yung mare-rape lang siya ni Zuma tapos mamatay na siya after birth! Kung hindi man, bigyan agad ng teleserye. Special participation lang 'ata siya rito.
I heard na ang next KG lineup will be jam-packed with soap operas???

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #374 on: September 12, 2013, 07:23:42 PM »
Meg Imperial vows to give all for new soap

By Reyma Buan-Deveza, ABS-CBNnews.com
Posted at 09/12/2013 1:01 PM | Updated as of 09/12/2013 1:01 PM

Actress Meg Imperial. File photo

MANILA -- Sexy actress Meg Imperial shared her excitement to be part of ABS-CBN's upcoming fantasy series "Galema," which stars Andi Eigenmann.

"Hindi ko po akalain na makakasama po ako sa 'Galema' kasi noong sinabi sa akin na may ibang project, noong nabanggit nila na 'Galema,' sabi ko, 'Wow! Direk Wenn Deramas.' First time ko po siya na makakasama so exciting po," said Imperial, who will play the character of Gina, Galema's sister.

"Ito ang unang serye ko sa ABS-CBN. So kung napapanood nila ako doon sa dating network, ibang Meg po dito, mas gagalingan ko. Kasi iba po ang mga kasama ko, mas bigatin kaya kailangan ko pong pumantay at makipagpantayan sa kanila. So hindi lang ako basta lumipat or basta kinuha dahil sa mukha, mayroon po akong talento na ipapakita sa kanila at ibabahagi sa tao," she added.

Imperial signed a contract with ABS-CBN last February.

Imperial's newest project came after her brief guest appearance on the hit daytime series "Be Careful With My Heart."

"Nanghinayang po ako kasi first time ko pa lang ng 'Be Careful,' nakausap ko na si Tom regarding that. Nabanggit niya na sa akin so napaisip ako agad doon. [Naisip ko] 'Hala, kaka-taping ko lang, wala na agad kasunod.' Pero nakwento ko naman sa manager ko na ganoon ang possible na mangyari. Sabi naman nila, mayroon pong mga project na naka-line up. To think na naka-kontrata ako sa kanila, mayroon at mayroon po yan," said Imperial, referring to Tom Rodriguez' decision to move to a rival network.

Imperial admitted that she felt sad that her role in the top-rating daytime show was cut.

"Kasi ang ganda po talaga ng 'Be Carefu'l at saka hindi pa po nai-establish ang character ko nawala kaagad, so sayang. Iniisip ko siguro kung medyo natagalan pa ako nang konti baka pwede akong mag-stay kahit wala na si Tom, eh kaso hindi po na-establish," she said.