Welcome, Kapamilya. Please or

Author Topic: Galema: Anak Ni Zuma (September 30, 2013 – March 28, 2014)  (Read 86748 times)

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
Re: Galema, Anak Ni Zuma (OT)
« Reply #210 on: August 09, 2013, 08:15:27 PM »
I might like this. I mean because of Andi Eigenmann.
Glad you are a supporter of Andi.

How about her loveteam with Matteo? Do you think the magic will be like it was on Agua Bendita?
« Last Edit: August 09, 2013, 08:17:39 PM by TFC Godfather »

|||◄+--------| TFC Godfather circa 2003 |--------+►|||

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #211 on: August 09, 2013, 08:15:51 PM »

Courtesy of Direk Wenn... abangan!
REPOSTED for new page

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #212 on: August 09, 2013, 08:17:05 PM »
Andi Eigenmann excited to play Galema

ABS-CBNnews.com

Posted at 08/07/2013 12:52 PM | Updated as of 08/07/2013 1:02 PM

Actress Andi Eigenmann as "Galema" during the ABS-CBN Trade Event on Tuesday, August 6.

MANILA – Actress Andi Eigemann did not mind the wait for her next starring role on television.

Eigenmann’s last show with ABS-CBN was “Kahit Puso’y Masugatan,” which ended early this year.

“Hindi naman [ako nainip sa paghihintay]. Even if hindi ako nakikita sa TV regularly after ‘Kahit Puso’y Masugatan,’ I concentrated on one indie film, and I’m currently still shooting ‘When The Love Is Gone’ with Cristine Reyes and I just finished shooting a movie with Ms. Maricel Soriano and Ms. Eugene Domingo. I was still busy,” she said.

Almost half a year since her last series ended, Eigenmann is excited that she will again be seen regularly via the upcoming soap “Galema.”

“Masaya ako kasi the last time I did a fantaserye was ‘Agua Bendita’ and though it was hard, I had so much fun. Feeling ko kasi kapag 'yung ginagawa mo mas mahirap or mas challenging, mas masaya pa rin kasi mas fulfilling,” she said.

In the upcoming series, Eigenmann plays the Pinoy komiks character, Galema, the daughter of Zuma, who is known for having a two-headed snake on his shoulders.

Galema was most famously portrayed by Snooky Serna in a 1985 movie opposite Max Laurel as Zuma.

“Iba lang na nararamdaman mong nagtitiwala sa 'yo ang management ng ABS-CBN. Pressure din kasi I don’t want to let them down,” she said.

Eigenmann said it truly makes her happy that ABS-CBN sees what she can offer as an actress.

“I’m very, very thankful. I’ve never stopped being grateful for that. Mahal na mahal ko ang trabaho ko and masaya ako na nakikita ng tao ang passion ko for it and 'yung hard work na binibigay ko kaya siguro patuloy ang pagbibigay nila ng opportunities para maipakita 'yung kung ano ang kaya kong gawin,” she said.

Aside from Eiganmann, “Galema” also features Matteo Guidicelli, Sunshine Cruz, Sheryl Cruz and Lito Legaspi.
REPOSTED for new page

Solid Showtimer

• VhongAnne for My Girlfriend is a Gumiho Remake!
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: August 09, 2013, 08:25:09 PM »
So sa Primetime ba to o hindi? I'm confused right now. Parang walang may gustong maglagay ng shows sa KG. WTH.

The Unkabogable Fun in Noontime: IT'S SHOWTIME!
Monday to Saturday - 12:15 PM - ABS-CBN PrimeTanghali

billicent_1219

• I sing, dance, write stories, play piano & guitar!
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: August 09, 2013, 08:27:23 PM »
So sa Primetime ba to o hindi? I'm confused right now. Parang walang may gustong maglagay ng shows sa KG. WTH.

Sa hapon na to, considering the siksikan sa Primetime!

fashionista

• View Profile
« Reply #215 on: August 11, 2013, 07:39:32 PM »

Baka kapalit ng my little juan.
I love a pair of sexy heels with jeans, a nice jacket or a little dress

billicent_1219

• View Profile
« Reply #216 on: August 11, 2013, 08:20:01 PM »

Baka kapalit ng my little juan.

Hopefully nga! 8)

hanashima

• View Profile
« Reply #217 on: August 12, 2013, 11:37:03 AM »
[UpComing]

Magbabalik PrimetimeBida ngayong taon si Andi Eigenman para sa Fantaseryeng 'GALEMA' ,na syang balik tambalan nila ni Matteo Gudicelli mula sa 2010 Hit Fantaseryeng 'Agua Bendita'.
Isa rin ito sa early celebration offering para sa isang dekada ng Fantaserye mula sa 'Marina' na idinerek ni Wenn Deramas na sya ring magdidirek ng 'Galema'.
Ito rin ang unang Soap Opera ng bagong Kapamilya Star Meg Imperial.

(c) Kapamilya News

billicent_1219

• View Profile
« Reply #218 on: August 12, 2013, 11:38:15 AM »
sana hapon nalang to.

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #219 on: August 15, 2013, 04:31:57 PM »
Andi on Coleen: 'We're not friends'

ABS-CBNnews.com

Posted at 08/15/2013 5:09 AM | Updated as of 08/15/2013 2:58 PM

Jake Ejercito and Andi Eigenmann. Photo from Ejercito's blog

MANILA -- An upbeat Andi Eigenmann turned serious when asked on her ties with TV host Coleen Garcia, who was recently romantically linked to her rumored boyfriend Jake Ejercito.

"I never saw her again," the 23-year-old actress said Wednesday at the sidelines of her pictorial for the upcoming series "Galema," when asked if she has spoken with Garcia since she was first rumored to be involved with Ejercito.

Eigenmann added: "We've met. We're not friends."

In June, the "Agua Bendita" star triggered speculations when she posted on Twitter a message for Ejercito and Garcia, which she deleted within hours.

Addressing her former boyfriend and the "It's Showtime" co-host in the tweet, Eigenmann said, "Hope things work out between the both of you!"

Both Ejercito and Garcia, however, were quick to deny a supposed forming relationship between them. In separate interviews in July, both admitted to have "gone out as a group," but stressed there is "nothing more to it."

'Jealous' Andi

On Wednesday, Eigenmann admitted she felt jealous over the rumored relationship between the two.

Although they are no longer an official couple, Eigenmann and Ejercito have maintained close ties, by the actress' admission.

"'Yun nga 'yung palagi niyang sinasabi, na kahit wala akong reason, nagseselos ako! Pero hindi ko naman po kinakahiya iyon, kasi never ko naman tinago na he's special to me."

"Hindi ko rin ikakahiya na nagseselos ako, kasi hindi naman po ata nakakapagtaka kung bakit matatakot ka na mapupunta siya sa iba dahil parang kahit sino naman ata, may gusto sa kanya," Eigenmann said, laughing.

She recalled eventually resolving the "misunderstanding" with Ejercito, when she decided to place full trust in him in asserting he had no romantic involvement with Garcia.

"At the end of the day, siya lang naman ang ita-trust ko. Para sa akin, sa isang buhay, hindi ka dapat nagtitiwala sa isang tao, kailangan hindi ka magre-rely on other people for that."

"Kaming dalawa, kahit anong mangyari, kakampi niya ako ang kakampi ko rin siya, sana. So tina-trust ko parin siya. Kahit na may ibang sinasabi 'yung ibang tao, siya parin ang paniniwalaan ko. So pag sinabi niyang wala, wala," she said.

Asked if she feels she only managed to "prevent" a possible relationship between Ejercito and Garcia, Eigenmann said, "Hindi ko napigilan, dahil wala talaga, wala talaga. Because people are thinking na they had something or whatever, no."

She then quipped, triggering laughter, "It's him and me forever!"

Quick to explain the comment, she added: "Hindi ibig sabihin na couple, pero 'yung connect na... alam niyo 'yon. Pag ako kinonnect niyo sa iba, ibig sabihin hindi totoo 'yon."

Managing rumors

A similar rumor she had to address only recently was her alleged part in the separation of long-time couple Billy Crawford and Nikki Gil.

Whereas she opted to keep silent on earlier issues she felt negatively affected her, Eigenmann explained the rumor linking her to Crawford had to be addressed immediately.

"Sometimes I know that the best thing to do is to stay quiet because if you stay quiet, it will die down. But there are other instances also na parang mas madali kung sagutin mo nalang.

"Tulad no'n, hindi ako nahiya na sagutin siya kasi hindi naman siya totoo. I guess kaya rin siya namatay agad kasi wala siyang katotohanan," she said.

In exerting efforts to manage being a public figure, Eigenmann said the goal is to draw a line between her career and personal life, citing her relationship with Ejercito as an example.

"I made a commitment to be in showbiz as an actress and to let the world know who I am in real life, pero if it involves someone na hindi naman public figure like si Jake, siguro pwede naman i-keep 'yung things sa sarili ko nalang.

"Hindi na kailangan i-share ang bawat detail ng relationship naming dalawa. Important sa akin ang career ko, pero imprtant din sa akin 'yung nararamdaman ng mga mahal ko sa buhay," she said.

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #220 on: August 15, 2013, 04:35:02 PM »
Sheryl Cruz returns to drama

ABS-CBNnews.com
Posted at 08/15/2013 4:42 AM | Updated as of 08/15/2013 4:43 AM

Sheryl Cruz

Actress says not keen on love life

MANILA -- Sheryl Cruz is thrilled to start work on the upcoming ABS-CBN series "Galema," which marks her return to TV drama after over a year.

"Not only is it a nice fantaserye, but it also fully packed with very, very good actors and actresses," the 39-year-old actress said, referring to the Wenn Deramas-directed series.

Speaking to reporters at the sidelines of a pictorial for the fantasy-drama series held Wednesday, Cruz said she is happy to be able to work across various TV networks.

"Syempre maligaya ako kasi nakaikot ako sa lahat ng networks, at sinusubaybayan ako kahit paano ng aking supporters, kaya maraming, maraming salamat," she said.

Starring Andi Eigenmann in the title role, "Galema: Anak ni Zuma" is slated to premiere on ABS-CBN in September. It also stars Matteo Guidicelli, Sunshine Cruz and Meg Imperial.

As she gears up for a packed schedule as a regular cast member in a series, Cruz mentioned her daughter as an inspiration for her career comeback.

"Ang inspirasyon ko ngayon, first of all, 'yung daughter ko, si Ashley," said Cruz, who divorced her husband, Norman Bustos, in 2008 after 12 years of marriage.

On 'love life'

Despite their separation, Cruz said she and Bustos have remained good friends, and even praised him for his continued presence in their daughter's life.

"Para sa akin, kahit hindi nag-work out 'yung marriage namin, as long as he is really a good dad to his daughter, that is all that counts," she said.

"Pag nakikita ko na mahal niya 'yung anak ko, at talagang patuloy 'yung pagsuporta niya whatever it is that she needs rights now, he still does it monthly, na hindi niya naman nakakalimutan, 'yun ang hinahangan ko sa kanya," she said.

Asked if she is open to entering a relationship anew, Cruz said it might only yield "complications" in her life, citing her career as an actress and as head of Paper for Now, a socio-civic handicraft business.

"Everyone would wish for one (relationship), but I really don't want to complicate my life right now. I would like to concentrate on myself.

"Pag usapang puso na 'yung inyong pinagdadaanan, hindi pwedeng hindi mo seseryosohin eh, especially if it affects not only yourself, but your kid and your entire family, at lahat ng nagmamahal sa'yo," she said.

billicent_1219

• View Profile
« Reply #221 on: August 15, 2013, 04:58:48 PM »
Bagay to sa Kapamilya Gold

Versatile Star

• View Profile
« Reply #222 on: August 16, 2013, 09:46:09 AM »
I might like this. I mean because of Andi Eigenmann.
Glad you are a supporter of Andi.

How about her loveteam with Matteo? Do you think the magic will be like it was on Agua Bendita?

I think it's good. I like Andi for Matteo rather than Jessy Mendiola and Matteo. Matteo is also a cool guy. I met him in person already. ;)
Versatility is what makes the best actors and actresses!!! ;)

billicent_1219

• View Profile
« Reply #223 on: August 16, 2013, 10:29:31 AM »
Dapat panghapon to, considering the lineup of Primetime Bida.

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #224 on: August 16, 2013, 04:22:52 PM »