Welcome, Kapamilya. Please or

Author Topic: Denise Laurel (OT)  (Read 7371 times)

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
Denise Laurel (OT)
« on: December 09, 2012, 10:56:30 PM »
Talk all you want about Denise here.
|||◄+--------| TFC Godfather circa 2003 |--------+►|||

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
Re: Denise Laurel (OT)
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2012, 08:19:02 PM »

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2012, 05:02:33 AM »

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2012, 10:01:44 AM »

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2012, 10:02:00 AM »

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2012, 05:25:10 PM »
Denise Laurel paiinitin ang Kapamilya Gold, ‘Paraiso’ mas lalong iinit sa kanyang pagbabalik-PHR.

Posted in ShowBIZ 22. Dec, 2012

Matapos niyang kulayan ng pag-ibig ang inyong mga hapon bilang si Lysa sa Pintada, muling magbabalik sa Precious Hearts Romances si Denise Laurel bilang si Cassandra Romano na siyang susubok sa tibay ng puso at tatag ng damdamin nina Brennan (Matteo Guidicelli) at Yanie (Jessy Mendiola) sa kanyang pagpasok sa umiinit na kuwento ng Precious Hearts Romances presents Paraiso ngayong Kapaskuhan.

Si Cassandra ay isang makapangyarihang babae at mahusay na abogada. Ngunit sa kabila ng kanyang tapang ay takot itong magmahal dala ng pag-iwan ng kanyang tunay na ama sa kanila ng kanyang ina upang sumama sa ibang babae.

Isang lalaki lang ang nakahulugan niya ng loob dahil ito ang natatanging tumrato sa kanya nang tama at hindi nagsamantala sa kanyang pagkababae—si Brennan na kanyang nakilala noong siya’y nasa kolehiyo pa.

Sa muli nilang pagkikita, muli ring mapupukaw ang natulog na paghanga niya sa ngayo’y may asawa nang kaibigan. Ngunit hindi ito hadlang kay Cassandra para sa plano niyang akitin si Brennan.

Mas lalo pang lalakas ang kanyang loob sa planong panunulot matapos malaman mismo kay Brennan na minsan na itong naging marupok at nagpadarang sa tukso kay Yanie.

Kahit si Yanie o si Megan (Jewel Mische) pa ang kanyang kalaban, walang ibang gusto si Cassandra kundi makuha si Brennan. Magtagumpay kaya siya sa kanyang plano? Paano ito makakaapekto kay Yanie? Siya na  ba ang magtutulak kay Yanie para maging totoo sa kanyang tunay na nararamdaman? Tulad ng mga kasong kanyang hinawakan, maipanalo kaya ni Cassandra ang labang ito? Handa ba ang puso niyang takot magmahal sa mga maaring mangyari? Bumigay naman kaya si Brennan?

Huwag palalampasin ang pagdating ni Denise Laurel bilang si Cassandra Romano simula Martes (Dec 25) sa Precious Hearts Romances presents Paraiso pagkatapos ng MMK Klasiks sa Kapamilya Gold ng ABS-CBN.

Send me your Invites: TweetBiz is open for invitation from any of your events Interviews, Product Launch, Press cons, Music, Movies or Product Reviews kindly send me email at [email protected]

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2012, 08:17:00 AM »

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2012, 02:06:38 PM »
Denise Laurel joins 'Paraiso'

ABS-CBNnews.com
Posted at 12/27/2012 3:11 PM | Updated as of 12/28/2012 11:14 AM

MANILA, Philippines - Actress Denise Laurel will now be part of the country's hit afternoon series "Precious Hearts Romances Presents: Paraiso."

Denise Laurel

On her official Twitter account, Laurel confirmed that she will be joining the series, which stars Jessy Mendiola and Matteo Guidicelli.

"Abangan ang saling kitkit sa ('Paraiso')," she tweeted.

In the series, Laurel will play Cassandra, a successful careerwoman who used to be a college friend of Brennan (Guidicelli).

When they meet again and rekindle their friendship, Cassandra’s attraction to Brennan returns even if he is already married.

"Paraiso" airs daily after "MMK Klasiks" in ABS-CBN’s Kapamilya Gold afternoon block.

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2012, 05:39:13 PM »

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2012, 05:39:41 PM »

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2013, 08:32:15 PM »
Denise Laurel: Sexiness is an attitude

By Karen Valeza | Yahoo! Southeast Asia Newsroom – Fri, Feb 15, 2013 4:12 PM PHT

Denise Laurel is not afraid to show others what lies beneath her daring roles on TV because it will shatter a lot of misconceptions about her.

“Growing up, I didn’t understand when people would say na ‘Malandi iyan, you’re so sexy.’ Wala pa nga akong ginagawa, balot na balot ako, sinasabi niyo na na temptress ako. So, I said, ‘We can make this into (something) positive,’” the 25-year-old actress told reporters at the press launch of Olay Conversations webisodes on Wednesday, February 13.

Denise embraced her sexy image and played daring roles on TV without baring for the cameras.  Being sexy, for her, is not a matter of showing skin.

“You can be sexy without removing your clothes. It is really the character and the aura that you bring into things. People would say na sexy actress iyan, but really I haven’t shown anything more than my shoulders and my legs. Being sexy is all in the attitude and confidence, going with the flow and standing firm,” she said.

Denise also denied that she doesn’t know the way of the masses just because she comes from the influential Laurel family.

Do it yourself

“I did everything myself -- taxi, jeep, MRT, just to get to work. I never had a PA (personal assistant) , a yaya in my whole life. I stayed true to myself. One day, they will see who I really am. Who I really am will just resonate to them na lang. I don’t wanna kill them with ganti or rebelling. It’s not who I am. I wanna make people happy, laugh, inspired. So, I’m just being myself whether they like me or not."

She recalls how hard it was to grow up and erase people’s first impressions of her.

“People would always make snap judgment na ‘Ay, maldita yang bata iyan,’ I’m the girliest girl and the boyest boy, I was growing up with that.”

But Denise has learned to put all these behind her. The young mother just feels grateful she was able to make a successful showbiz comeback via the teleseryes “Dahil sa Pag-ibig” and “Precious Hearts Romances Present Series” after giving birth.

djbunny09

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2013, 09:33:36 PM »
Denise Laurel Shares Her Story in Olay Conversations

Denise Laurel, in an interview by Boy Abunda for a webisode of “Olay Conversations,” spoke about an unplanned pregnancy that threatened her acting career just when she was at her peak.

To some people, life is a well-laid plan where the goal is straight ahead, clearly attainable. But what happens when life gets in the way, just when you thought everything was going perfectly? When everything you worked for suddenly crumbles, throwing you by the wayside unable to pick up the pieces?

This is the story of Denise Laurel‘s life. She found her footing in show business and theatre at an early age. Born into a well-known family, there was constant pressure and motivation to be the best in her craft. But slowly, surely and diligently, she worked her way up to major and bigger roles. Denise was clearly on the threshold of something big, when motherhood unexpectedly demanded that she put everything on hold. A necessary but painful decision made no easier by a delicate process of pregnancy that proved to be life threatening.

“I knew getting pregnant was teaching me something. It was teaching me to be an adult,” Laurel tearfully but braveley told Abunda in the webisode. She shared the difficult decisions she had to make at the time, and the trust and support she received from the family who expected her to always “be the best.” Laurel now lives with simple gratefulness, to which she credits her constant glow. “It’s because I’m complete. I am so thankful for what I have and treasure that even more now. Everyone accepted me and I accept myself,” she smiled.

After hurdling her life’s biggest challenge, Denise emerged a woman who’s more beautiful than ever, because of her resilience and amazing resolve to be the best.

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2013, 08:26:32 PM »
Denise Laurel plays 'good girl' in new soap

ABS-CBNnews.com
Posted at 05/22/2013 4:06 PM | Updated as of 05/22/2013 4:06 PM

Actress Denise Laurel

MANILA, Philippines -- TV viewers will see a different kind of Denise Laurel in the upcoming drama series "Annaliza."

In her last TV show, Laurel drew praise for her portrayal of the villain in "Precious Hearts Romances Present: Paraiso."

But in "Annaliza," a remake of the 1980 soap classic that launched the late Julie Vega to superstardom, Laurel plays Isabel, the loving mother of Annaliza, played by Andrea Brillantes.

Veteran actress Alicia Alonzo played the role in the original "Anna Liza."

"I've been waiting for 16 years for someone to let me learn, for someone to let me grow, for someone to give me the opportunity, kaya siguro hindi ako nagrereklamo. Kaya kahit anong ibigay sa akin ay go ," Laurel said.

The villain role of Stella, played by Daria Ramirez in the original, was given to Kaye Abad, who is usually cast in "sweet" roles.

Laurel said it's a challenge for the entire cast because they will be compared to the well-loved soap, which was launched in 1980 and ran for six years.

"Ang 'Anna Liza' kilala 'yan ng lahat ng tao. It's really a classic. Everybody knows the story, everybody grew up with the soap opera. So siyempre lahat kami we want to pay honor to that soap opera that ran for years," Laurel said.

Laurel also praised Brillantes, saying she is perfect for the role of a poor girl "who has an immense capacity to touch and change the lives of everyone who crosses her path."

"Wala siyang bratiness, wala siyang vanity at all. Hindi siya kikay. Kung ano ang direksyon na ibigay sa kanya, hindi siya naghe-hesitate eh. Tatalon siya," Laurel said.

"'Yun ang nakikita ko kung bakit siya ang kinuha dito. She has her own charisma, charm. Mata pa lang, patay na, parang ganoon. You can see why, first scene pa lang, they will see why she is Annaliza," she added.

Joining Laurel and Brillantes in the soap are Carlo Aquino, Patrick Garcia and Zanjoe Marudo.

"Annaliza" will premiere on Monday, May 27, on ABS-CBN before "TV Patrol."

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2013, 07:55:44 AM »

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator