Welcome, Kapamilya. Please or

Author Topic: Angel Locsin (OT)  (Read 46515 times)

billicent_1219

• I sing, dance, write stories, play piano & guitar!
    • View Profile
Re: Angel Locsin (OT)
« Reply #105 on: May 28, 2017, 08:21:22 AM »
Samina Blames Herself for Her and Aisah's Suffering:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPShHlkZkN4

billicent_1219

• View Profile
« Reply #106 on: June 21, 2017, 09:13:56 AM »
Full Pilot Episode of La Luna Sangre
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrD_9bZS4b0

billicent_1219

• View Profile

billicent_1219

• View Profile
« Reply #108 on: June 26, 2017, 09:29:43 AM »
Jane Oineza is all praises for Angel Locsin
6/25/2017 10:02 AM
by: Maureen Marie Belmonte

Jane Oineza had nothing but good words about her “Ate” Angel Locsin whom she worked with recently.

Jane and Angel starred in last month’s Maalaala Mo Kaya episode titled “Robbed Motherhood.”

"Sobrang bait niya. As in super super bait,” said Jane during the promotional shoot of her upcoming film Bloody Crayons.

Their said episode, with its sensitive subject about a Muslim woman who allegedly abducted a young boy, became one of the most-talked about episodes this year.

"Noong una kinakabahan ako kasi syempre Angel Locsin na 'yun pero hindi... Sobrang bait niya. Nagtutulungan kami sa mga scenes and also our director, Director Dado (Lumibao)," Jane shared.

Despite working with a more seasoned star, Jane happily shared that they all worked hard to make the show the way it was.

"Teamwork talaga siya and happy ako na ganun 'yung kinalabasan and maganda ang feedback ng mga tao," she said.

What was the most memorable moment of doing that episode?

"'Yung na-meet namin 'yung letter sender kasi nag-taping kami sa Correctional. Andun pa rin sila," the Kapamilya actress shared.

Jane recalled that the said moment affected her in a totally different way.

"Natamaan ako sa puso nung na-meet namin sila. Nakakaiyak tapos niyakap pa nila kami," she related.

What further touched Jane was when the letter sender thanked them for telling their story.

"Before namin sila ma-meet, may ginawa kaming scene na mabigat. Sabi nila sila din raw naiyak and thank you raw kasi ipapalabas ang kwento nila,” she ended.

After showing her acting chops on the small screen through the said episode, Jane is set to make a big screen comeback through the Topel Lee suspense-thriller Bloody Crayons along with Janella Salvador, Elmo Magalona, Sofia Andres, Diego Loyzaga, Maris Racal, Yves Flores, Empoy, and Ronnie Alonte.

The film will be out in cinemas starting July 12.

http://push.abs-cbn.com/features/80110/jane-oineza-is-all-praises-for-angel-locsin/