Welcome, Kapamilya. Please or

Author Topic: Doble Kara (OT)  (Read 172082 times)

RoyalFlush372

• View Profile
Re: Doble Kara (OT)
« Reply #120 on: August 14, 2015, 04:12:33 AM »
I had high hopes for this show because I like Julia Montes, but I'm disappointed ABS-CBN writers are starting the story again with a younger version of the main character.  Nakaka umay na yan.  There are other and more interesting ways to start off a story with out the younger version, you know.  It seems like ABS-CBN writers doesn't know any other way to start off a story other than younger version first and then we have to wait a month or so until the grown up main character appears.  I hope ABS-CBN writers can be more creative and use other ways to start of a story other than younger version first.

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #121 on: August 14, 2015, 04:33:05 AM »
Disappointed that the trailer really didn't offer anything new for Julia or ABS. I hope the soap is better than this rather standard teaser.
|||◄+--------| TFC Godfather circa 2003 |--------+►|||

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #122 on: August 14, 2015, 04:34:27 AM »
I had high hopes for this show because I like Julia Montes, but I'm disappointed ABS-CBN writers are starting the story again with a younger version of the main character.  Nakaka umay na yan.  There are other and more interesting ways to start off a story with out the younger version, you know.  It seems like ABS-CBN writers doesn't know any other way to start off a story other than younger version first and then we have to wait a month or so until the grown up main character appears.  I hope ABS-CBN writers can be more creative and use other ways to start of a story other than younger version first.
Well maybe this girl will turn into the next Xyriel Manabat from Agua Bendita? She does look like a younger Julia Montes and her acting is pretty good but the soap seems very ordinary... been there, done that.

RoyalFlush372

• View Profile
« Reply #123 on: August 14, 2015, 05:00:12 AM »
Well maybe this girl will turn into the next Xyriel Manabat from Agua Bendita? She does look like a younger Julia Montes and her acting is pretty good but the soap seems very ordinary... been there, done that.

Yeah, she has potential and I think we will see her more in other future projects.  The thing though with how they start the story,  they could have just started the story in a much later timeline where Julia is already grown up and as her exact real age.  Any younger version back story should not be in the beginning or front of the story but should be put in the back and revealed as a snippets as the story progresses in later episodes.   There are many ways to start the story.. Writers should utilized other means to start the story other than younger version first.   Anyway,you are right, it's another one of the usual teleserye.

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #124 on: August 14, 2015, 06:55:25 AM »
I think we would make better teleseryes than some of these writers, hire us ABS please ;)

billicent_1219

• I sing, dance, write stories, play piano & guitar!
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: August 14, 2015, 07:31:30 AM »
Sana yung doppelgänger na lang ito (2 unrelated Julias) and not like that.

tfcus3r

• View Profile
« Reply #126 on: August 14, 2015, 10:49:31 AM »
Disappointed in the trailer! I thought it was gonna be a new and fresh story from ABS but no it seems like those typical stories once again. Seems like another poor vs rich or nice vs mean story. Also, love Julia but I'm disappointed in casting. ABS really needs to step up and improve.

billicent_1219

• View Profile
« Reply #127 on: August 14, 2015, 11:48:09 AM »
Disappointed in the trailer! I thought it was gonna be a new and fresh story from ABS but no it seems like those typical stories once again. Seems like another poor vs rich or nice vs mean story. Also, love Julia but I'm disappointed in casting. ABS really needs to step up and improve.
It's more like an acting showcase......

tfcus3r

• View Profile
« Reply #128 on: August 14, 2015, 11:58:34 AM »

Of course. But seriously, I'm a huge fan of ABS-CBN but they really need to stop using the same old basic plot lines and format. Was expecting this show to have a unique story like Rhodora X. I'll still be watching this series though

billicent_1219

• View Profile
« Reply #129 on: August 14, 2015, 12:07:57 PM »

Of course. But seriously, I'm a huge fan of ABS-CBN but they really need to stop using the same old basic plot lines and format. Was expecting this show to have a unique story like Rhodora X. I'll still be watching this series though
Tama. Keep supporting all ABS-CBN shows..... hope this will still deliver!

yoogilee

• View Profile
« Reply #130 on: August 14, 2015, 12:30:10 PM »
Feels like Doble Kara's story is similar with Sharlene San Pedro's Calla Lily way back before. Twins that separated

billicent_1219

• View Profile
« Reply #131 on: August 14, 2015, 01:25:49 PM »
Feels like Doble Kara's story is similar with Sharlene San Pedro's Calla Lily way back before. Twins that separated
naalala ko yang Calla Lily......

RoyalFlush372

• View Profile
« Reply #132 on: August 14, 2015, 03:02:31 PM »

I also thought that this show was going to be something different, in some other genre like a thriller/mystery/crime or something like that,  based from the first teaser (the one they showed before the Full Trailer).

RoyalFlush372

• View Profile
« Reply #133 on: August 14, 2015, 03:05:42 PM »
That's my though also now that the trailer is shown because I seem to have seen some show before with that kind of concept

billicent_1219

• View Profile
« Reply #134 on: August 14, 2015, 03:24:51 PM »
Sa KGOLD nga ito. Last 2 weeks na ng Flordeliza simula Lunes.