Welcome, Kapamilya. Please or

Author Topic: Bukas Na Lang Kita Mamahalin (September 2, 2013 – November 15, 2013)  (Read 142959 times)

erzo01

Re: Bukas Na Lang Kita Mamahalin (OT)
« Reply #180 on: March 20, 2013, 03:46:23 PM »
Mukhang yung Galema ang papalit sa Kailangan Ko'y Ikaw. Sana maikli lang yun 'coz Primetime Bida is sooo overcrowded.

jfb0808

• View Profile
« Reply #181 on: March 20, 2013, 03:51:19 PM »
Mukhang yung Galema ang papalit sa Kailangan Ko'y Ikaw. Sana maikli lang yun 'coz Primetime Bida is sooo overcrowded.

Parang i read somewhere Huwag Ka Lang Mawawala ang replacement ng KKI? I think this one's set to premiere ng June pa, eto ata ang replacement ng IKA. Pero knowing ABS, everything's tentative.

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #182 on: March 20, 2013, 06:54:42 PM »

Parang i read somewhere Huwag Ka Lang Mawawala ang replacement ng KKI? I think this one's set to premiere ng June pa, eto ata ang replacement ng IKA. Pero knowing ABS, everything's tentative.
Yeah everything changes when it comes to ABS (ie: switching of MIP with KKP; sudden debut of LChamp and returns of Annaliza/Galema and Maria Mercedes).

I still believe Galema will be Kapamilya Gold though.
|||◄+--------| TFC Godfather circa 2003 |--------+►|||

billicent_1219

• I sing, dance, write stories, play piano & guitar!
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: March 24, 2013, 04:24:43 PM »

Yeah everything changes when it comes to ABS (ie: switching of MIP with KKP; sudden debut of LChamp and returns of Annaliza/Galema and Maria Mercedes).

I still believe Galema will be Kapamilya Gold though.

IMO, KKP was still a hit but Little CHAMP did premiere suddenly!! well, re that thing, it also happens in ASIANOVELAS: Secret Love was supposed to premiere by FEBRUARY 2012, but it pushed back lots of times until it aired finally on October 29 last year.

hanashima

• View Profile
« Reply #184 on: March 24, 2013, 11:12:25 PM »
Here are my guesses:

to replace Kailangan Ko'y Ikaw - Its either Huwag Ka Lang Mawawala, Bukas Na Lang Kita Mamahalin, or The Biggest Loser:Doubles
or It might be Asianovela.

pero alam natin ang ABS mahilig sa surprises pwedeng Dugong Buhay, AnnaLiza or Apat Na Maria
Cofradia or Galema na mga pang KG mapunta sa PT.

billicent_1219

• I sing, dance, write stories, play piano & guitar!
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: March 25, 2013, 04:44:58 PM »
Here are my guesses:

to replace Kailangan Ko'y Ikaw - Its either Huwag Ka Lang Mawawala, Bukas Na Lang Kita Mamahalin, or The Biggest Loser:Doubles

pero alam natin ang ABS mahilig sa surprises pwedeng Dugong Buhay, AnnaLiza or Apat Na Maria

Or another surprise did just happen. The somewhat good KKP moved to Kg for LChamp to air!

hanashima

• View Profile
« Reply #186 on: March 25, 2013, 05:37:08 PM »
Here are my guesses:

Or another surprise did just happen. The somewhat good KKP moved to Kg for LChamp to air!

Agree! pwede ding A Game Show something The Singing Bee? I miss Game Show in PT it could be Little Champ - TV Patrol - New Game Show - Juan De La Cruz - Ina Kapatid Anak - Apoy Sa Dagat - Bandila.

Zenon

• View Profile
« Reply #187 on: March 25, 2013, 06:11:59 PM »
Here are my guesses:

Agree! pwede ding A Game Show something The Singing Bee? I miss Game Show in PT it could be Little Champ - TV Patrol - New Game Show - Juan De La Cruz - Ina Kapatid Anak - Apoy Sa Dagat - Bandila.

I think dapat nasa KKI timeslot ang game show dahil maguguluhan ang mga teleserye at magiging later than the usual habit of viewers.

hanashima

• View Profile
« Reply #188 on: March 26, 2013, 04:49:39 PM »
Here are my guesses:

I think dapat nasa KKI timeslot ang game show dahil maguguluhan ang mga teleserye at magiging later than the usual habit of viewers.

parang Pinoy Bingo Night?

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #189 on: April 06, 2013, 10:25:34 AM »

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #190 on: April 06, 2013, 10:37:15 AM »

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #191 on: April 06, 2013, 08:10:31 PM »
Ara Mina, Cristine Reyes make up for lost time

ABS-CBNnews.com

Posted at 04/06/2013 5:06 PM | Updated as of 04/06/2013 5:06 PM

Actress Ara Mina and Cristine Reyes

MANILA, Philippines -- Ara Mina expressed joy over her reconciliation with sister Cristine Reyes, after a year of estrangement over a private spat  that escalated into a court battle.

In a statement, the 33-year-old former sexy star confirmed that she has indeed reconciled with Reyes, after photos of them together were posted online early this week.

She appealed, however, to be given "quiet time" with the 24-year-old Kapamilya actress to make up for lost time.

"It is true na nagkabati na kami ng sister ko. Gusto ko muna ng quiet time with my family at samantalahin ang pagkakataon na ito," Mina said.

"We want to enjoy this moment para naman po maka-catch up kami sa mga panahon na nawala sa amin," she said.

In her official Instagram account on Monday, Reyes posted a photo of her and Mina hugging each other.

Her caption says: “With the gift of listening comes the gift of healing.”

Mina also posted a different version of the picture with the caption: “Just like the rainbow after the rain. A good thing will always happen after you experience the pain.”

In Reyes’ succeeding posts, it can be seen that the reunion of the previously estranged sisters happened during a family gathering attended by their relatives.

In April last year, Mina filed charges of libel and grave coercion against Reyes before a Quezon City court. The legal feud stems from an alleged dispute over the remaining balance for a house they bought for their mother.

Since news of the court battle erupted, both actresses went on record, time and again, to air their side on the issue, with Reyes apologizing to Mina, and the latter expressing doubts on her sister' sincerity.

In her statement released this week on the subject of their reconciliation, Mina said, "Thank you po sa mga nagdasal para sa amin ng kapatid ko na maayos. God is good."

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #192 on: April 07, 2013, 02:16:36 AM »
Love or friendship? Maja breaks down

ABS-CBNnews.com
Posted at 04/06/2013 10:49 PM | Updated as of 04/06/2013 10:50 PM

Actress' mom has message for Gerald

MANILA, Philippines -- Maja Salvador was at a loss for words as she cried when asked on how she hopes to balance love and friendship.

In a taped interview aired Saturday on "Showbiz Inside Report (SIR)," the 24-year-old actress was left speechless when talk show host Zoren Legaspi asked her: "Paano mo maba-balance ngayon sa experience mo ang love atsaka ang friendship?"

A tearful Salvador responded: "Gusto ko po siyang sagutin, kasi importante pa rin siya para sa akin. Mahirap i-explain eh."

During the live telecast of "SIR," Legaspi, whose interview with the actress is his first as a guest co-host of the showbiz talk show, said Salvador had to stop crying before answering the question.

"It took her like 10 minutes bago niya masagot [iyong tanong] dahil iyak siya nang iyak," Legaspi said, referring to the actress.

He added: "Makikita mo sa pag-uuusap namin na meron siyang mabigat na dinadala sa kanyang puso."

Salvador is rumored to be in a relationship with actor Gerald Anderson, the former boyfriend of her "Ina, Kapatid, Anak" co-star and best friend, Kim Chiu.

It was in January this year when rumors linking Anderson and Salvador first surfaced.

Chiu and Salvador have since been reported to be distant on the set of their Kapamilya series, with rumors circulating that their respective characters' physical confrontation had even turned real while filming for the soap.

In an earlier interview, Salvador said she has done her part in reaching out to Chiu, who has expressed regret over her "wasted" friendship with her "teleserye" co-star.

"Naghihintay lang ako... Naghihintay lang ako, kasi kailan lang naman ako tumigil mag-effort... Kahit anong mangyari, kaibigan pa rin niya ako," Salvador said.

'Hawak-kamay'

In recent months, Salvador and Anderson nonetheless slowly opened up about their blooming romance.

The Kapamilya stars posted photos of them together while on vacation on the image-sharing service Instagram.

A photo shared by Salvador, which shows her holding hands with Anderson while underwater, is captioned with the lyrics of the hit song "Hawak Kamay" by Yeng Constantino:  "Hawak kamay, 'di kita iiwan sa paglakbay."

Referring the said photo, Legaspi asked Salvador, "Ganoon na ba kalalalim ang samahan niyo?" to which the actress replied, laughing, "Na sa caption naman eh."

Salvador's mother, Thelma Andres, who was also being interviewed, expressed reservations regarding her daughter's relationship with Anderson.

""Hindi pa masyado [kampante], anak, kasi nga hindi ko pa nakakasama. Maayos naman siyang kausap, at alam ko namang mabait na tao," Andres said.

Asked for his message to the 24-year-old actor, Andres said, "Basta hindi lang siya paiiyakin, hindi sasaktan. Ayoko lang kasi siya (Salvador) nakikitang ganoon kasi ako 'yung mas lalong nasasaktan."

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #193 on: April 07, 2013, 02:18:18 AM »
Maja Salvador to 'give back' via concert

ABS-CBNnews.com
Posted at 04/06/2013 10:36 PM | Updated as of 04/06/2013 10:54 PM

Actress Maja Salvador and Mom Thelma Andres

MANILA -- Maja Salvador is set to hold a series of concerts in celebration of her 10th anniversary in showbiz.

The concert series, titled "Maja Unveils @ 10," will kick off on April 7 at the Palm Drive Activity Center of Glorietta Mall in Makati.

Other performances will be held on April 28 at The District Cavite in Imus, Cavite, and on June 29 at NCCC Mall in Palawan.

In an interview on "Showbiz Inside Report" aired on Saturday, the 24-year-old Kapamilya actress said the concert is her way of "giving back to the fans."

Salvador first joined showbiz in 2003 after she became the subject of headlines as a teen reunited with a father she had never met, former actor Ross Rival.

It didn't take long before offers came in for Salvador to become an actress, which she recalled to be her mother Thelma's biggest dream for her.

"Naka-set na po ako dati na gusto ko talaga maging flight stewardess o kaya supermodel, tapos nung pumasok 'tong opportunity na to, 'tinanong ako kung gusto ko ba. Sabi ko, 'Totoo ba 'to? Nandito na ako sa mundo kung saan 'yung daddy ko dati?'" she said.

Admittedly, it took a while before Salvador learned to love her craft. She said it took five years before she finally regarded her acting career with value.

"Ang daming taon na nag-struggle ako na hindi ko alam kung gusto ko 'yung ginagawa ko. Feeling ko naglalaro lang ako, parang iniisip ko lang pera. Hindi ko iniisip kung paano ako magtatagal sa mundong 'to," she said.

A turning point in Salvador's career came last year, when she won her first Best Actress trophy from the prestigious Gawad Urian Awards for her portrayal of the title character in the indie film "Thelma."

"Nung nanalo po ako sa Gawad Urian, sobrang grabe 'yung iyak ko noon. Reaksyon ko sa sarili ko, 'Ako? Ako talaga?'

"Kasi parang doon ko na sinasabi na, 'Maja, magaling kang artista, mas lalo mong alagaan 'yung career mo.' Sobrang mas gusto ko na magtrabaho, mas na-inspire ako," she said.

Salvador also expressed joy over the success of her primetime series co-starring Kim Chiu, "Ina, Kapatid, Anak," which is neck-and-neck with another ABS-CBN series "Juan dela Cruz" as the No. 1 most-watched TV program nationwide.

"Sobrang thankful ako na binigay sa 'kin 'tong role na ito, kasi pinangarap ko rin na maging bida-kontrabida. Sobrang laki ng naitulong niya sa career ko. Kulang nalang, palitan ko pangalan ko ng Margaux Salvador," she said, laughing.

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #194 on: April 08, 2013, 03:35:37 AM »
Maricel seeking new lover?

Published : Monday, April 08, 2013 00:00
    Written by : Eugene E. Asis

IT looks like Maricel Soriano is back on her feet after the controversy she got involved in with actor Gerald Anderson.

They were supposed to star in a new ABS-CBN drama series but during a taping, Maricel berated Gerald for not getting the right acting (perhaps, based on her standards).

In the end, the management sided with Gerald and eventually, Maricel was booted out of said series.

We saw the actress at the taping for “Eat Bulaga Presents...The Ryzza Mae Dizon Show” where she would appear as special guest. A writer commented that she looked blooming, hinting that she might be in love anew.

"Wala nga, eh," she quipped with a laugh. "Ihanap n'yo ako."

Seems she has overcome the controversy. But whether she would have a new show at ABS-CBN is still the question. Gerald is one of the network's fair-haired boys and it was no surprise that he gets the priority treatment.

Maricel is one of the better actresses of her generation, and barring question about attitude, she could have longer staying power.