Welcome, Kapamilya. Please or

Author Topic: Bukas Na Lang Kita Mamahalin (September 2, 2013 – November 15, 2013)  (Read 143178 times)

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
Re: Bukas Na Lang Kita Mamahalin (OT)
« Reply #150 on: March 02, 2013, 04:44:31 AM »
Diana Flawless’ summer cover girl

Posted by Online on Mar 2nd, 2013

DIANA Zubiri, the newest endorser of Flawless beauty clinic, spearheads its “Summer of Love Affair,” a campaign that aims to make it easier for everyone to get the most out of the approaching season.

DIANA ZubiriDuring the campaign, Flawless gives out excellent treats. From Feb. 10 to March 31, every Mesolipo treatment entitles Flawless patients to a free session of Shape and Sculpt. Also, those who purchase a skincare kit also get a free Classic Facial. Sweatox, meantime, is sold at 25 percent off.

For more information, check out flawless.com.ph, Facebook.com/FlawlessFaceandBody, and Twitter.com/MyFlawless. Also visit any of 35 Flawless clinics nationwide.
|||◄+--------| TFC Godfather circa 2003 |--------+►|||

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #151 on: March 02, 2013, 10:44:56 PM »
Gerald on Maja: I found someone I want to be with

ABS-CBNnews.com

Posted at 03/02/2013 9:02 PM | Updated as of 03/02/2013 9:48 PM

Maja Salvador and Gerald Anderson

MANILA, Philippines – Gerald Anderson sees Maja Salvador's companionship as a source of happiness.

Shortly after the 2013 Golden Screen Awards night on Friday, where he won Outstanding Performance by an Actor in a Drama Series for his title role in ABS-CBN's "Budoy," the 23-year-old Kapamilya actor addressed questions about his rumored relationship with Salvador.

Clarifying that he and the "Ina, Kapatid, Anak" star are not yet a couple, Anderson nonetheless said he regards Salvador as someone "special."

"Hindi pa [kami]. Kumbaga, pwedeng dumaan muna kami sa mga… Paano ba? There’s always the right time. May tamang lugar, meron namang time para sa lahat," Anderson told reporters on Friday.

“Like I said, wala po akong itatago sa inyo. She’s very special to me, yes. Pero kumbaga, sa akin na 'yon. Sa akin na 'yon," he said.

It was in early January when actress Kim Chiu expressed regret over her "wasted" friendship with Salvador, following reports of a blooming "relationship" between the "Thelma" actress and Anderson.

Chiu and Anderson broke up in 2010 amid controversies surrounding their relationship.

While Salvador has kept mum on her ties with Anderson, the "Budoy" star has expressed intentions to court the actress "if given a chance."

Asked on Saturday whether he has admired Salvador romantically for a while now, Anderson said, "Matagal ko nang nararamdaman. Alam mo 'yung feeling na syempre, matagal na akong single. Matagal na rin po akong single."

"And you know, I found someone na gusto kong makasama, gusto kong mas makilala pa. Masaya ako pag kasama siya," he said.

In February, Anderson and Salvador were reported to have spent Valentine's Day together in Tagaytay, where they arrived via a chopper. But the actor kept mum on Saturday when asked on the reported date.

Anderson said, however, that he hopes to translate his romantic leading man ways onscreen into real life. “’Yung mga napapanood ninyo sa akin sa movie, 'yung mga rom-com, syempre gusto kong gawin 'yun sa totoong buhay," he said.

The Kapamilya actor also threw his support behind Salvador amid the controversy surrounding their alleged romantic ties.

“Hindi lang po sa kanya, lahat nadadamay -- pamilya ko, 'yung malalapit  sa akin, sa kanya. We just have to be strong for each other, and show sa lahat na happy ka.

“Kumbaga, just always smile. Kung masaya ka sa ginagawa mo, masaya ka sa mga kasama mo, wala kang ginagawang masama," he said.

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #152 on: March 02, 2013, 10:45:19 PM »
Gerald reacts to Kim-Sarah 'friendship'

ABS-CBNnews.com

Posted at 03/02/2013 9:48 PM | Updated as of 03/02/2013 9:53 PM

Pop star princess Sarah Geronimo and actress Kim Chiu after the finals night of Himig Handog P-Pop Love Songs. Photo from Kimi Yap's official Instagram account

Actor addresses 'heartbreaker' tag

MANILA, Philippines – Gerald Anderson distanced himself from the reported growing friendship between two women previously romantically linked to him.

Shortly after his Best Actor win at the 10th Golden Screen Awards night on Friday, the 23-year-old Kapamilya actor addressed the publicized friendly encounter between Kim Chiu and Sarah Geronimo, who both had a romantic relationship with Anderson at different times.

"Wala na po ako doon. Silang dalawa na lang ang tanungin niyo. Pero we should be happy for each other, sa lahat," Anderson told reporters on Friday.

Last Sunday, photos of Chiu and Geronimo sharing a hug shortly after the finals night of the songwriting contest Handog P-Pop Love Songs made the rounds online.

Chiu, who was in a relationship with Anderson until 2010, referred to the meeting as unexpected. "Ang gaan sa pakiramdam," she said.

Geronimo, who was openly courted by the actor until their controversial falling out in August last year, said she had wanted to give Chiu a hug as a way of comforting her after a recent controversy involving Anderson and actress Maja Salvador.

Anderson has openly expressed his intentions to court Salvador, Chiu's former best friend and co-star in the drama series "Ina, Kapatid, Anak."

"Dapat naman tayong maging peaceful," Anderson said on Friday, when asked if he has likewise found "peace" like Chiu and Geronimo. “Kumbaga, ang dami ngang gulo sa buong mundo eh. Tayu-tayo pa."

The actor, however, refused to comment when asked if he wishes Salvador and Chiu to reconcile after their alleged falling out over him.

Asked for his reaction to being tagged as a "heartbreaker" and a "playboy," Anderson said, "Hindi ko masagot, dahil alam ko naman po 'yung totoo. Alam ko rin po [na] nakakagawa ako ng mali sa buhay ko."

“I’ve made mistakes, I’ve learned from [them]. Pero kumbaga, alam ko kung ano 'yung mali na 'yun. Iyon lang po ang masasabi ko," he said.

Sharing his intent to learn from his "mistakes," the actor added, "'Yung mga mata natin, nasa harapan ng ulo natin. Kasi you just have to look forward and not look backward, 'di ba? So just learn from mistakes and go forth.”

erzo01

« Reply #153 on: March 08, 2013, 04:25:50 PM »
OfficialBNLKM ‏@OfficialBNLKM
Kasama sya sa mga cast ng Bukas Na Lang Kita Mamahalin. JON LUCAS, Please like his official fanpage now. Jon... http://fb.me/1BK3dK30m

https://twitter.com/OfficialBNLKM

Blythe Gorostiza ‏@StarDoll_12
Goodnight! Early call time #bukasnalangkitamamahalin taping tom, remember God is Great! ☺

https://twitter.com/StarDoll_12
« Last Edit: March 08, 2013, 04:39:55 PM by erzo01 »

erzo01

« Reply #154 on: March 08, 2013, 04:26:54 PM »
Jong Cuenco ‏@jongcuenco
Ang mga tatay. @omengq on the set of bukas na lang kita mamahalin. pic.twitter.com/yIYy1bp8at

https://twitter.com/jongcuenco

erzo01

« Reply #155 on: March 08, 2013, 04:33:59 PM »

erzo01

« Reply #156 on: March 08, 2013, 04:41:32 PM »

stardoll_12
Meet my new and not so new #boys ☺

erzo01

« Reply #157 on: March 08, 2013, 04:45:10 PM »

thou_ism ‏@thou_ism
Happy Birthday Miguel!!! -Joaqs  #swag #Filipino #Spanish #black #American #preview #guy… http://instagr.am/p/Wh3g-9TPfl/

https://twitter.com/thou_ism

erzo01

« Reply #158 on: March 08, 2013, 04:46:36 PM »
Diana Zubiri ‏@DianaZubiri15
RT @jongcuenco: On the set with @dianazubiri15 pic.twitter.com/rh9n0txXf9

https://twitter.com/DianaZubiri15

erzo01

« Reply #159 on: March 08, 2013, 04:48:29 PM »
Jong Cuenco ‏@jongcuenco
My "client" Miguel Dizon aka Gerald Anderson. pic.twitter.com/ybUcdMvrjZ

https://twitter.com/jongcuenco
« Last Edit: March 08, 2013, 04:53:48 PM by erzo01 »

erzo01

« Reply #160 on: March 08, 2013, 04:54:01 PM »

andersongeraldjr
idol,im soooooo excited for your new show..your sooooo pogi on screen..ang bait mo pa sa personal...grabe!! tall and handsome..aabangan ko talaga ang Bukas Na Lang Kita Mamahalin..aabangan ko si Marcus!!! im so excited and i cannot hide it..

http://instagram.com/p/WPRr2Sjj2u/
« Last Edit: March 08, 2013, 05:00:05 PM by erzo01 »

hanashima

• View Profile
« Reply #161 on: March 08, 2013, 07:03:53 PM »
Yey! Jon Lucas is here I'm so excited :)

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #162 on: March 10, 2013, 08:19:47 AM »
Really? Did he confirm it himself?

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #163 on: March 10, 2013, 08:20:58 AM »

stardoll_12
Meet my new and not so new #boys ☺
Hehehe baby Blythe. :)

hanashima

• View Profile
« Reply #164 on: March 10, 2013, 03:59:28 PM »
Really? Did he confirm it himself?

Look for erzooo1 post above is this just a rumor?