Welcome, Kapamilya. Please or

Author Topic: Bukas Na Lang Kita Mamahalin (September 2, 2013 – November 15, 2013)  (Read 60260 times)

billicent_1219

• I sing, dance, write stories, play piano & guitar!
    • View Profile
Re: Bukas Na Lang Kita Mamahalin (OT)
« Reply #300 on: August 02, 2013, 01:52:01 PM »
Oo nga eh

Solid Showtimer

• VhongAnne for My Girlfriend is a Gumiho Remake!
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: August 06, 2013, 06:34:05 PM »
Wow. Ang ganda ng Bukas Na Lang Kita Mamahalin. So kelan to ipapalabas? Good Job BNLKM team! Bow ako sa inyo. ;D

Primetime's Newest Sensation: Pure Love
Monday to Friday - 5:45 PM - ABS-CBN Primetime Bida

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #302 on: August 07, 2013, 12:06:38 AM »
Bukas Na Lang Kita Mamahalin Full Trailer | Gerald Anderson and Cristine Reyes Teleserye

Posted on August 6, 2013 | 6:06 PM

Check out the full trailer of Bukas Na Lang Kita Mamahalin, ABS-CBN's latest offering in celebration of 60 years of Philippine television. Topbilled by Gerald Anderson and Cristine Reyes, the said teleserye will premiere soon on ABS-CBN Primetime Bida.

Bukas Na Lang Kita Mamahalin

In Bukas Na Lang Kita Mamahalin, Gerald Anderson and Cristine Reyes will portray childhood friends Miguel and Amanda who vow to end up together. However, their promise of forever will be cut short when Miguel was accused in a rape case and lands behind bars. This motivates Amanda to pursue her dream of becoming a lawyer, in the hope of helping free the man she loves.

Also starring Dawn Zulueta, Dina Bonnevie, Tonton Gutierrez, Rayver Cruz and Diana Zubiri, with the special participation of Gabby Concepcion, and with Jerome Chavez Pobocan and Trina Dayrit at the helm, Bukas Na Lang Kita Mamahalin offers a new take on primetime drama, employing unpredictable twists, crime and mystery.

FULL TRAILER: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idsTfqvg08o

|||◄+--------| TFC Godfather circa 2003 |--------+►|||

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #303 on: August 07, 2013, 05:58:18 PM »
Long wait almost over for Gerald Anderson fans

ABS-CBNnews.com
Posted at 08/07/2013 12:29 PM | Updated as of 08/07/2013 12:29 PM

Actor Gerald Anderson. File photo

MANILA – The long wait is almost over for the fans of Gerald Anderson who miss seeing him regularly on television.

The actor’s last series was “Budoy” which ended in the first quarter of 2012. Since then, Anderson’s fans have been waiting for him to star in another teleserye.

Thus, Anderson said he is extremely excited now that his supporters will finally catch a glimpse of what he has been working on in the past months.

In an interview with ABS-CBN News on Tuesday, Anderson said his upcoming series “Bukas Na Lang Kita Mamahalin” will soon hit the television screens as part of ABS-CBN’s primetime lineup.

“Sobrang iba siya sa lahat ng ginawa ko ever sa TV. it’s a great project after ‘Budoy’ kasi sobrang layo ng mga characters namin,” he said.

The TV series was originally scheduled to air last summer but due to undisclosed reasons, the release of the series was delayed.

Asked what caused the postponement, the 24-year-old actor said: “Kung napanood niyo po ang trailer, nakita niyo na talagang pinaghirapan po naming lahat iyon, hindi lang mga artista kundi pati director at staff. Talagang matagal 'yung pagbuo ng project.”

Anderson said they didn't want to release the series half-baked.

“Yung ganung klaseng project takes time. Ayaw din namin madaliin. Gusto namin kapag napanood niyo, magustuhan niyo. Ang bawat artista doon, the best ang binigay namin,” he said.

In the soap directed by Jerome Pobocan and Trina Dayrit, Anderson portrays Miguel Dizon, a rich young man who is imprisoned after being accused of rape and frustrated homicide by a woman he meets at a bar, Carla (Diana Zubiri).

Miguel's mother Zenaida (Dawn Zulueta) is seen making desperate pleas for her son's freedom.

"Bukas Na Lang Kita Mamahalin" was among the several new TV series launched Tuesday night at ABS-CBN's trade event.

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #304 on: August 07, 2013, 06:03:08 PM »
ABS-CBN launches new soaps of Gerald, Andi

ABS-CBNnews.com
Posted at 08/07/2013 11:41 AM | Updated as of 08/07/2013 1:32 PM

MANILA - ABS-CBN launched on Tuesday night its upcoming shows and soaps for the third quarter of 2013.

Actress Andi Eigenmann will be back on TV with fantasy series "Galema: Ang Anak Ni Zuma."

"Siyempre masaya ako kasi the last time I did a fantaserye was 'Agua Bendita.' Feeling ko kapag ang ginagawa mo ay mas mahirap at mas challenging ay mas magiging masaya pa din ," Eigenmann said.

Jessy Mendiola, meanwhile, will star in a remake of the hit Mexican series "Maria Mercedes" with Jake Cuenca and Jason Abalos as her leading men.

In the event, Mendiola also received a surprise as the soap's original star, Thalia, wished her good luck.

"Jessy, all the luck in the world. You're gonna make an amazing job. All the production and all the cast good luck," the Mexican star said in a videotaped message.

Actor Gerald Anderson will be back on primetime with Cristine Reyes, Dinna Bonnevie, Rayver Cruz and Dawn Zulueta via "Bukas Na Lang Kita Mamahalin."

"Excited na excited kami because nagkaroon ng konting delay ngayon finally e-ere na kami," Zuelueta said.

This August, Kathryn Bernardo and Daniel Padilla will reunite on screen as they star in the series "Got To Believe."

Joining Tuesday's star-studded event were the hosts of "It's Showtime" Anne Curtis, Karylle and Vice Ganda.

The finale performance was given by Broadway actress Lea Salonga of "The Voice of the Philippines."

billicent_1219

• View Profile
« Reply #305 on: August 07, 2013, 06:06:28 PM »
The well-loved actress Thalia sports a new blonde do.

hanashima

• View Profile
« Reply #306 on: August 07, 2013, 08:07:33 PM »
replacing Huwag Ka Lang Mawawala?

Solid Showtimer

• VhongAnne for My Girlfriend is a Gumiho Remake!
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: August 07, 2013, 08:13:04 PM »
Cast of
Bukas na Lang Kita Mamahalin
at Abs-Cbn Trade Launch

(c) @abscbnonline

Primetime's Newest Sensation: Pure Love
Monday to Friday - 5:45 PM - ABS-CBN Primetime Bida

ymcatiger

• View Profile
« Reply #308 on: August 07, 2013, 10:07:32 PM »
Excited na for #bukasnalangkitamamahalin!

Sana talaga focus sa mother and son at court drama. Less sa love story...

aizicles

• View Profile
« Reply #309 on: August 08, 2013, 09:17:46 AM »
Just saw the preview and I must say..WOW!!! Parang hollywood movie ang dating nya! The story is different too…something I haven't seen before. And no offense to Maricel Soriano but Dawn Zulueta is perfect for this role! Of course Dina is superb of being a kontrabida and Diana Zubiri..good choice to move to kapamilya..ang galing nya! Can't wait for this one!!!

billicent_1219

• View Profile
« Reply #310 on: August 08, 2013, 12:05:42 PM »
Ganda ng trailer. Mama Dawn must have made Inay Maria proud for giving justice to the role originally assigned to the latter :) ^_^

josejoshua

• View Profile
« Reply #311 on: August 08, 2013, 06:53:22 PM »
Just watched the trailer... Gives me shivers! =D Mas lalo na yung car-chasing-Diana scene!

aizicles

• View Profile
« Reply #312 on: August 08, 2013, 11:13:04 PM »
I think I know who raped Diana here....and it's not Gerald...sya si......

josejoshua

• View Profile
« Reply #313 on: August 09, 2013, 12:59:56 PM »
I think I know who raped Diana here....and it's not Gerald...sya si......

Baka hindi naman talaga ni-rape at nagkunwari lang para makulong si Miguel (Gerald). This will be a HIT! =)) Sa mga hindi excited dito, 'wag niyo pong husgahan agad.

Versatile Star

• View Profile
« Reply #314 on: August 09, 2013, 03:14:08 PM »
replacing Huwag Ka Lang Mawawala?

This would be a brilliant idea for me to keep watching TFC! But if HKLM finishes waaaay before this, I'll be watching Tagalog DVD movies instead while I wait for this.
Versatility is what makes the best actors and actresses!!! ;)