Welcome, Kapamilya. Please or

Author Topic: Bukas Na Lang Kita Mamahalin (September 2, 2013 – November 15, 2013)  (Read 49774 times)

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
Re: Bukas Na Lang Kita Mamahalin (OT)
« Reply #165 on: March 10, 2013, 09:13:39 PM »
Yey! Jon Lucas is here I'm so excited :)
Really? Did he confirm it himself?

Look for erzooo1 post above is this just a rumor?
Didn't know there was an official BNKM twitter but its probably correct. I'll add his name to the list of the cast.

|||◄+--------| TFC Godfather circa 2003 |--------+►|||

hanashima

• View Profile
« Reply #166 on: March 11, 2013, 07:44:58 PM »
Yey! Jon Lucas is here I'm so excited :)
Really? Did he confirm it himself?

Look for erzooo1 post above is this just a rumor?
Didn't know there was an official BNKM twitter but its probably correct. I'll add his name to the list of the cast.

Okay, hope he can achieve something like Paulo Avelino

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #167 on: March 11, 2013, 08:20:17 PM »
Maria Venus Raj “OUT” na sa Umagang kay Ganda pero “IN” sa bigating teleserye!

Posted by Kakulay Entertainment Blog ⋅ March 11, 2013

Dalawang linggo ng hindi napapanuod sina Iya Villana, Andrei Felix at Maria Venus Raj sa morning show na Umagang kay Ganda ang dahilan ay ang pagreformat ng naturang programa kaya out na sila.

Kung out na si Maria Venus Raj sa morning show na Umagang kay Ganda huwag raw malulungkot ang kanyang mga taga suporta dahil mapapanuod parin sya sa kapamilya network.

Ayon sa nakuha naming impormasyon makakasama si Venus sa isang bigating teleserye ng abs-cbn na malapit na umere sa makatuwid ang seryeng kabibilangan nya ay isang upcoming shows ito nga ba ang Bukas na lang kita Mamahalin na pinagbibidahan nila Cristine Reyes at Gerald Anderson yan ang pakaabangan.

For more Kakulay updates FOLLOW or LIKE  Kakulay Entertainment Blog  on  Facebook  and  Twitter and ADVERTISE with us email at ilovekakulay@mail.com

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #168 on: March 12, 2013, 07:18:11 AM »
Meet Flawless’ Summer Cover Girl

By MST Entertainment | Posted on Mar. 11, 2013 at 6:00pm | 148 views

We remember her as the all-time sexiest FHM cover girl that revolutionized the art of pictorials in the country when her Edsa-Shaw Flyover stint happened with much fanfare when it did.

She was the face to launch a thousand battles to the younger set whose first memory of her might be the impressive portrayals she demonstrated in GMA-7’s fantasy series Encantadia and Etheria.

But Diana Zubiri considers her Best Actress award for her role in the indie movie Bahay Bata from the Young Critics Circle last year, along with a Best Actress Urian nomination in the same year for the same project, as major landmarks in her career. A benchmark that is most likely to be surpassed as she takes on more serious acting roles embarking on a series of new projects for ABS-CBN.

Having said all that, Diana Zubiri emerges as the newest face to grace the already rich stable of remarkable endorsers partnering with Flawless, the country’s leading beauty clinic.

She spearheads Flawless’ Summer of Love Affair campaign, handpicked for her by Flawless CEO Rubby Sy who says, “Everyone loves summer. Its promise of long-lasting dry and warm weather makes it the best season to set out and try new things. Generally speaking, people are more adventurous during this time of the year. However, there are still some of us who are afraid to explore due to physical restrictions—restrictions that served as inspiration for us to come out with this offer.”

She happily and proudly announces to one and all that Diana Zubiri is her Summer Cover Girl and together, they are set to wow everyone who anticipates this season of fun and adventure. Flawless’ Summer Love Affair is a campaign that aims to make it easier for everyone to get the most out of the approaching season by equipping them with the confidence they need to be more daring.

The daring Diana is photographed in her athletic glory, and in full romantic fashion with a pink chair, wearing a form fitting red dress that shows off her curves in the most sophisticated way. These images grace the billboards of Flawless this month.

Diana says of the pictorial, “Yung images that came out really reflect my lifestyle today. The first one shows me boxing. I’m really into sports now especially running and boxing. That’s actually the secret, how I was able to maintain my figure—I run five kilometers every day and do squats tsaka ibang mga exercises pa. Syempre, kasama na rin yung Shape and Sculpt ng Flawless. The other photo naman, yung may chair akong hawak, it shows my quiet yet romantic side. Alam ng mga tao na nakapaligid sa’kin that I’m really private, especially when it comes to matters of the heart.”

Flawless’s summer promo gives out excellent treats. Until March 31, every Mesolipo treatment entitles Flawless patients to a free session of Shape and Sculpt, a revolutionary treatment that combines the slimming power of Cavitation Ultrasound, Bi-Polar Radio Frequency and Interference Frequency. This is the same technology used by top aesthetic clinics in Japan, U.S.A and Europe. Mesolipo is a medical procedure that effectively melts localized fats. It entails injecting a medication that contains L-Carnitine and other fat burning agents to reduce and contour undesired pockets of fat.

During the same period, patients who purchase a skincare kit also get a free Classic Facial. In addition, Sweatox, an FDA-approved treatment that uses small amounts of Botox to stop sweating by temporarily blocking signals that stimulate the sweat glands, is at 25 percent off.

Powered by Skin Professionals, Flawless is a brand that was founded on the premise of making it easier for Filipinos to have access to world-class beauty solutions.  At its very core is a roster of highly acclaimed medical doctors and aestheticians—all well-qualified to diagnose and treat a myriad of skin and body concerns—that are stationed at each of its 35 strategically-located clinics nationwide.

hanashima

• View Profile
« Reply #169 on: March 12, 2013, 08:24:46 AM »

Dalawang linggo ng hindi napapanuod sina Iya Villana, Andrei Felix at Maria Venus Raj sa morning show na Umagang kay Ganda ang dahilan ay ang pagreformat ng naturang programa kaya out na sila.

Kung out na si Maria Venus Raj sa morning show na Umagang kay Ganda huwag raw malulungkot ang kanyang mga taga suporta dahil mapapanuod parin sya sa kapamilya network.

Ayon sa nakuha naming impormasyon makakasama si Venus sa isang bigating teleserye ng abs-cbn na malapit na umere sa makatuwid ang seryeng kabibilangan nya ay isang upcoming shows ito nga ba ang Bukas na lang kita Mamahalin na pinagbibidahan nila Cristine Reyes at Gerald Anderson yan ang pakaabangan.

For more Kakulay updates FOLLOW or LIKE  Kakulay Entertainment Blog  on  Facebook  and  Twitter and ADVERTISE with us email at ilovekakulay@mail.com

Finally! sasabak na rin siya sa teleserye ! hope magkaroon sila in thee future ni Bianca Manalo na something like RETOKADA / Beauty Pageant ang concept with a ROM-COM :)

djbunny09

• View Profile
« Reply #170 on: March 15, 2013, 12:47:06 AM »
Cristine on ‘idol’ Robin
 (The Philippine Star) | Updated March 14, 2013

MANILA, Philippines - Ever since she rose to fame after joining a reality TV show, Cristine Reyes has had her share of leading men. She says, however, that it was the latest one who impressed her most and whom she considers as her best leading man by far.

Cristine, who recently renewed her contract with the Kapamilya network, is referring to action star Robin Padilla.

When the 24-year-old actress first found out that the two of them would be working together for a new project, Cristine shares that she felt excited and nervous at the same time. Although they have worked together before, she says they are not as familiar with each other yet.

Later on, Cristine realized that she had nothing to be nervous about. Members of the production team are actually talking about her and Robin’s unique chemistry. Asked if it’s possible for a girl like her to fall for someone like Robin, Cristine laughs and says, “He’s already married. But if he were still single, then why not?”

Asked why she thinks many women fall head over heels for Robin, the actress says that aside from his good looks and great-looking body, it must be his interesting personality that women find attractive. “I think women fall for Robin’s macho and true gentleman image because he seems like someone who’s always there to protect you. But inside his strong personality, he’s really a sweet guy who has compassion for others,” says Cristine.

She herself witnessed how Robin values his fans. During their shoot, the actor had many followers who were watching at a distance. Robin didn’t want to disappoint them, so even if it was raining hard, he approached them, chatted and joined them for picture-taking.

Cristine says that she is thankful for the experience because working more closely with Robin gave her the opportunity to find out for herself why the actor is deemed as one of the country’s best leading men.

“It usually takes a while before I could warm up to my leading men. But with Robin, I felt comfortable right away. I think it’s because he’s really down to earth and he has no star complex,” she says.

“I really admire him. He’s such a perfectionist actor that he even reviews every take. Aside from that, he’s really great at getting along well with everyone. Our shoot started super early and ended super late, but we didn’t hear him complain,” Cristine adds.

For Cristine, working with Robin was a very worthwhile experience and given the choice, she would want to do more projects with him. She adds, “Idol!”

djbunny09

• View Profile
« Reply #171 on: March 15, 2013, 10:39:21 PM »
Dawn Zulueta Wants a Rom-Com Film with Richard Gomez

Actress Dawn Zulueta confirmed that she is set to do a movie project with former sweetheart Richard Gomez.

In her guest appearance on the ABS-CBN morning talk show "Kris TV" aired on Friday, Zulueta said she will work again with Gomez after the May 2013 elections.

"Tama, tama. Oo, mayroon talaga (movie) kaya antay-antay lang," she said.

"Naku I'm so excited nga," she added.

Zulueta, who is used to doing drama projects, said she would like to have a rom-com or romantic comedy film with Gomez if given the chance.

Their last project together is the "phenomenal" series "Walang Hanggan," which also stars Coco Martin and Julia Montes.

"Sabi ko nga, hindi ba pwedeng magpahinga muna sa drama, rom-com naman," she said.

But before her movie with Gomez, Zulueta will be doing another soap on ABS-CBN -- "Bukas Na Lang Kita Mamahalin" with Gerald Anderson.

"Anyway, I'm doing a teleserye with Gerald Anderson," she said.

djbunny09

• View Profile
« Reply #172 on: March 15, 2013, 10:41:39 PM »

Finally! sasabak na rin siya sa teleserye ! hope magkaroon sila in thee future ni Bianca Manalo na something like RETOKADA / Beauty Pageant ang concept with a ROM-COM :)

I'm a fan of Venus when it comes to acting since she made an acting debut in the movie Pridyidir. She could be a pambansang bestfriend. She's funny and very natural in acting.

erzo01

• View Profile
« Reply #173 on: March 16, 2013, 02:45:08 AM »
Dawn Zulueta magiging guest co-host ni Kris Aquino sa Kris TV.
Posted by Kakulay Entertainment Blog ⋅ March 14, 2013

Kanina sa episode ng Kris TV ay guest nila ang beteranang aktres na si Dawn Zulueta at marami ang taga suporta nito ang pumunta sa studio ng nasabing morning talk show.

Mas lalong magiging makulay ang career ni Dawn Zulueta sa kapamilya network dahil marami syang naka linyang proyekto una na dyan ay ang teleserye Bukas na lang Kita Mamahalin na pinag-bibidahan nila Cristine Reyes at Gerald Anderson.

Bukod sa teleserye ay marami din mga fans ang nagrerequest na magtambal sila ni Richard Gomez sa isang pelikula kaya naman hindi ito bibiguin ng abs-cbn at Star Cinema dahil after ng eleksyon ay magkakaroon sila ng balik tambalan sa isang pelikula.

Ayon naman kay Kris Aquino nextweek ay magiging co-host nya si Dawn Zulueta sa kanyang programa Kris TV marami din nakakamiss na mga fans na maghost sa isang programa ang kanilang idolo.

http://kakulay.blog.com/2013/03/dawn-zulueta-magiging-guest-co-host-ni-kris-aquino-sa-kris-tv/

erzo01

• View Profile
« Reply #174 on: March 18, 2013, 12:36:27 AM »
Gerald ramdam na may kulang pa sa buhay
SHOWBIZ NEWS NOW NA! Ni Boy Abunda (Pilipino Star Ngayon) | Updated March 18, 2013 - 12:00am

Excited na si Gerald Anderson na maipalabas ang bagong teleserye niyang Bukas Na Lang Kita Mamahalin. Sa nasabing proyekto ay pinalitan ni Dawn Zulueta si Maricel Soriano kaya ito na ang pangalawang beses na nakatrabaho ni Gerald si Dawn. Una nang nagkasama sina Dawn at ang binata sa pelikulang Catch Me I’m In Love noong 2011.

“Sobrang bait. Sobrang suwerte namin na si Miss Dawn ang nakasama namin sa cast namin,” bungad ni Gerald.

Kahit may mga kontrobersiyang kinasasangkutan ang aktor tungkol sa kanyang buhay pag-ibig ay nananatili namang positibo ang kanyang pananaw tungkol dito.

“There’s always a rainbow after the storm. Kailangan lang maging positive. Siyempre kasama talaga ’yan eh. Kung ’di ka magi­ging strong, doon magiging mahirap. So you should stay strong. May mga pinagdadaanan tayo pero I’m very happy right now,” paliwanag ni Gerald.

Kahit maraming mga biyayang natatanggap ang aktor ay ramdam niya na may kulang pa sa kanyang buhay.

“Siyempre, wala namang buhay na kumpleto ’di ba? Puwede tayong maging kuntento at masaya kung ano’ng meron tayo ngayon, pero siyempre sa ngayon, bata pa naman ako. Ang dami ko pang gustong gawin,” pag-amin ng binata.

Ibinabahagi rin ni Gerald ang mga biyayang natatanggap niya sa mga taong malalapit sa kanya.

“Sina-shower ako ni Papa God ng maraming blessings. Gusto ko ring gawin ’yon para sa mga malalapit sa akin,” giit pa ng aktor.

http://www.philstar.com/psn-showbiz/2013/03/18/921076/gerald-ramdam-na-may-kulang-pa-sa-buhay

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #175 on: March 18, 2013, 12:51:15 AM »
Maricel tuloy ang pamamahinga, hindi pa handang magtrabaho

Ni Salve V. Asis (Pilipino Star Ngayon) | Updated March 17, 2013 - 12:00am

MANILA, Philippines - Hindi pa rin nagpaparamdam si Maricel Soriano pagkatapos maging kontrobersiyal ang pagkawala niya sa serye na pagsasamahan sana nila ni Gerald Anderson, ang Bukas Na lang Kita Mamahalin.

Ang sabi ng isang source, namamahinga pa rin si Maricel at hindi pa raw handang mag-trabaho.

Pero oras daw na maging ready na ito, nakahanda naman ang pelikulang gagawin niya sa Viva Films.

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #176 on: March 18, 2013, 01:07:01 AM »
‘Nega’ couple: Maja-Gerald

Published on Sunday, 17 March 2013 23:00
    Written by MARIO E. BAUTISTA

‘The real gauge of how her romance with Gerald is affecting her career would be for her to do a solo show or movie.’

THE FEEDBACK on the net about the Maja Salvador-Gerald Anderson romance is generally negative, but the parties concerned just don’t care. They have yet to admit that they’re officially on and insist on the usual line that they’re just friends. But it’s common knowledge that actions speak louder than words. They were recently seen surfing in La Union and they even posted their pictures on the net.

Right now, Maja’s show “Ina Kapatid Anak” is rating well but it’s because Kim Chiu co-stars with her. The real gauge of how her romance with Gerald is affecting her career would be for her to do a solo show or movie. As we all know, when she was launched by Star Cinema in the film “Cactus Heart,” with her then boyfriend Matteo Guidicelli, the box office result was not that satisfactory.

As for Gerald, he has two new films coming up, one with Tikoy Aguiluz and one with Erik Matti (co-starring Piolo Pascual). Let’s see how his romance with Maja would affect its box office performance. As one writer says: “We hope hindi sila maghilahang pababa gaya nina Richard Gutierrez at Sarah Lahbati na nag-suffer ang careers nang maging on sila kaya ‘di kumita ang first movie na magkapareha sila.”

Talent manager Jojie Dingcong hosted a thanksgiving lunch for the press and all his talents were there: Matteo Guidicelli, Bianca Manalo, Paolo Ballesteros, Raymond Yap (ex-BF of Ara Mina whose family owns Manila Bulletin), John James Uy, Edward Mendez, Gerard Dizon, newcomer Alex Diaz, Crystalle Belo, Anton del Rosario, Karl Lopez and his biggest star, Derek Ramsay, who came late as he got home so late from a taping of his hit TV5 show, “Kidlat.”

As expected, Matteo was asked about the real score between him and his “Paraiso” co-star, Jessy Mendiola, who was his date on Valentine when they watched the “Foursome” concert at MOA Arena.

“Jessy and I have become close friends as we see each other sa taping almost every day,” he says. “So laging bon­ding kami talaga. About falling in love, she’s very beautiful! Tingnan na lang natin kung anong mangyayari.”

His ex, Maja Salvador, is now playing beautiful music with Gerald Anderson? It’ll be recalled that he had a fight with Coco Martin at the Star Magic Ball last year due to jealousy over Maja. What can he say about this? “Anong masasabi ko? Wala. As long as they’re happy together, I’m happy for them. Especially for Maja kasi we’ve remained friends naman.”

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #177 on: March 19, 2013, 10:28:14 PM »
Cristine Reyes’ new crush?

By Isah V. Red | Posted on Mar. 19, 2013 at 6:01pm | 97 views

Ever since she rose to fame after joining a reality TV show, Cristine Reyes has had her share of leading men. She says, however, that it was the latest one who impressed her most and whom she considers as her best leading man by far.

Cristine, who recently renewed her contract with the Kapamilya network, is referring to none other than action star and “Idol ng Masa” Robin Padilla.

When the 24-year-old actress first found out that the two of them were going to work together for a new project, Cristine shares that she felt excited and nervous at the same time. Although they have worked together before, she says they are not as familiar with each other yet.

Later on, Cristine realized that she had nothing to be nervous about. Members of the production team are actually talking about her and Robin’s unique chemistry. And though she wouldn’t admit it, staffers have also noticed a different glow in Cristine during the shoot. Asked if it’s possible for a girl like her to fall for someone like Robin, Cristine laughs and says, “May asawa na siya eh. Pero kung binata siya, bakit naman hindi, ‘di ba (He’s already married. But if he were still single, then why not)?”

Asked why she thinks many women fall head over heels for Robin, the actress says that aside from his good looks and great-looking body, it must be his interesting personality that women find attractive. “Tingin ko gusto ng mga babae ‘yung macho and true gentleman image ni Robin. Para kasing lagi siyang handang protektahan ka. Pero kahit ganoon ‘yung image niya, malambing talaga siya at maka-kapwa (I think women fall for Robin’s macho and true gentleman image because he seems like someone who’s always there to protect you. But inside his strong personality, he’s really a sweet guy who has compassion for others),” says Cristine.

The sexy actress says she herself witnessed how much Robin values his fans. During their shoot, the actor had many followers who were watching at a distance. Robin didn’t want to disappoint them, so even if it was raining hard, he approached them, joined them for picture taking, and even chatted with them every chance he got.

Cristine further says that she is very thankful for the experience because working more closely with Robin gave her the opportunity to find out for herself why the actor is deemed as one of the country’s best leading men.

“Usually, medyo matagal bago ako mag-warm up sa mga leading men ko. Pero kay Robin, naging komportable naman ako kaagad. Napaka-down to earth kasi niya, saka wala talagang star complex (It usually takes a while before I could warm up to my leading men. But with Robin, I felt comfortable right away. I think it’s because he’s really down to earth and he has no star complex),” she says.

“Hanga talaga ako sa kanya. Sobrang perfectionist niya na bawat take, nirereview niya talaga. Bukod doon, magaling talaga siyang makisama. Lagi siyang handang tumulong sa mga tao. Yung shoot din namin, sobrang aga nagsimula tapos sobrang late na natapos, pero wala kang maririnig ni isang reklamo sa kanya (I really admire him. He’s such a perfectionist actor that he even reviews every take. Aside from that, he’s really great at getting along well with everyone. Our shoot started super early and ended super late, but we didn’t hear him complain),” Cristine adds.

In the end, Cristine says that it was a privilege to work with Robin even just for a while. For her, it was a very worthwhile experience and given the choice, she would want to do more projects with him. She adds, “Idol!”

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #178 on: March 19, 2013, 10:39:05 PM »
Dawn wants rom-com with Richard

Posted by Online on Mar 19th, 2013

Manila, Philippines – ACTRESS Dawn Zulueta confirmed that she is set to do a movie project with former sweetheart Richard Gomez.

In her guest appearance on the ABS-CBN morning talk show “Kris TV” aired on Friday, Zulueta said she will work again with Gomez after the May 2013 elections.

“Tama, tama. Oo, mayroon talaga (movie) kaya antay-antay lang,” she said.

“Naku I’m so excited nga,” she added.

Zulueta, who is used to doing drama projects, said she would like to have a rom-com or romantic comedy film with Gomez if given the chance.

Their last project together is the “phenomenal” series “Walang Hanggan,” which also stars Coco Martin and Julia Montes.

“Sabi ko nga, hindi ba pwedeng magpahinga muna sa drama, rom-com naman,” she said.

But before her movie with Gomez, Zulueta will be doing another soap on ABS-CBN — “Bukas Na Lang Kita Mamahalin” with Gerald Anderson. (abs-cbnnews.com)

foreveryoung

« Reply #179 on: March 20, 2013, 03:08:18 PM »
Rumor has it that BNLKM will be replacing KKI starting April 22. I personally think ok lang yung timeslot na yun for this show kahit man malalaki ang stars dahil super mature ng story. About politicians, jail breakers, can't possibly be suited for IKA's timeslot :p