Welcome, Kapamilya. Please or

Author Topic: Be Careful With My Heart (OT)  (Read 217191 times)

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
Re: Be Careful With My Heart (OT)
« Reply #945 on: August 28, 2013, 08:14:53 PM »
ENOUGH of this AMIEL kid on this soap! Is he famous or something? I can't stand seeing him here.

Parang my hawig siya.. I dont know who, pro my kamukha siya..
Just figured out who he is.

That's AJ Muhlach from the dumb GMA wannabe Korean boyband XLR8, He also starred on Bagets and PS I Love You on TV5. :P

BTW other cast that came from TV5 are Ate Joey (Claire Ruiz) and Stacey (Abigael Macapagal).

Ah... Thanks for the trivia  ;)
Welcome Komiks12... after finding out this... still don't want him here :P

|||◄+--------| TFC Godfather circa 2003 |--------+►|||

Komiks12

• View Profile
« Reply #946 on: August 28, 2013, 08:21:34 PM »
I know this was kinda overlooked but I'm disappointed Ser Chief didn't tell Kute personally about his upcoming proposal.

Also that minor storyline of Simon and Edz, ehhhh I guess that will work out for the both of them.

Plano sana siguro niya is surprise.

About kay simon and edz, from a girl that came from broken hearted and and a guy who is searching for special someone.
Well for me, I feel that she should have known before the mom since Kute was like the father of that family. Hope you get what I mean.

I understand the Simon and Edz storyline as well as where they are both coming from... Simon looking for someone and Edz with her bleeding heart still fresh, I just could go without it as a storyline and they could focus more on the main family and their issues.

Side story.. sooner or later magiging magkaibigan yung dalawa

In regards sa pag luhod ni SC, tingin ko may nahulog lang na gamit kay maya at akala ni maya un na. At magtataka ngaun si SC kung paano niya nalaman. Papalipasin niya muna bago siya mag propose. Some sort of gagamit siya ng ibang tao to do it.

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #947 on: August 28, 2013, 08:25:29 PM »
I know this was kinda overlooked but I'm disappointed Ser Chief didn't tell Kute personally about his upcoming proposal.

Also that minor storyline of Simon and Edz, ehhhh I guess that will work out for the both of them.

About kay simon and edz, from a girl that came from broken hearted and and a guy who is searching for special someone.
Well for me, I feel that she should have known before the mom since Kute was like the father of that family. Hope you get what I mean.

I understand the Simon and Edz storyline as well as where they are both coming from... Simon looking for someone and Edz with her bleeding heart still fresh, I just could go without it as a storyline and they could focus more on the main family and their issues.

In regards sa pag luhod ni SC, tingin ko may nahulog lang na gamit kay maya at akala ni maya un na. At magtataka ngaun si SC kung paano niya nalaman. Papalipasin niya muna bago siya mag propose. Some sort of gagamit siya ng ibang tao to do it.
Yeah that would be the end game... they become friends and then a couple #openandshutcase

Hehehee exactly how I saw it. Either he was just tying his shoe or she dropped something.

Since Maya now knows the proposal will come, I will make her wait. She won't expect when and when she does, she won't realize what hit her, lol.

billicent_1219

• I sing, dance, write stories, play piano & guitar!
    • View Profile
« Reply #948 on: August 28, 2013, 08:42:24 PM »
Si Adrian Muhlach pala ang new guy?  :o

Komiks12

• View Profile
« Reply #949 on: August 28, 2013, 09:17:56 PM »
ENOUGH of this AMIEL kid on this soap! Is he famous or something? I can't stand seeing him here.

Parang my hawig siya.. I dont know who, pro my kamukha siya..
Just figured out who he is.

That's AJ Muhlach from the dumb GMA wannabe Korean boyband XLR8, He also starred on Bagets and PS I Love You on TV5. :P

BTW other cast that came from TV5 are Ate Joey (Claire Ruiz) and Stacey (Abigael Macapagal).

Ah... Thanks for the trivia  ;)
Welcome Komiks12... after finding out this... still don't want him here :P

Parang kasi di bagay sa role niya.

Komiks12

• View Profile
« Reply #950 on: August 28, 2013, 09:19:43 PM »

Yeah that would be the end game... they become friends and then a couple #openandshutcase

Hehehee exactly how I saw it. Either he was just tying his shoe or she dropped something.

Since Maya now knows the proposal will come, I will make her wait. She won't expect when and when she does, she won't realize what hit her, lol.

Magiging siguro sila ni eds at ni simon sa pelikula or book 2.

Feel ko gagamit si SC ng ibang tao to do it. Something unique..

billicent_1219

• I sing, dance, write stories, play piano & guitar!
    • View Profile
« Reply #951 on: August 28, 2013, 09:28:41 PM »
Hahaha, sana I guest din sa BCWMH si Chase something aka Melmar Magno na bandmate ni Adrian Muhlach sa XLR8

1010gabriela

• View Profile
« Reply #952 on: August 30, 2013, 03:45:08 AM »
The 8/29 episode is one of the most  hilarious and enjoyable episodes of BCWMH!

Komiks12

• View Profile
« Reply #953 on: August 30, 2013, 12:53:04 PM »
The 8/29 episode is one of the most  hilarious and enjoyable episodes of BCWMH!

indeed.. ;)

Komiks12

• View Profile
« Reply #954 on: August 30, 2013, 12:54:25 PM »
mabubuking na kung sino si mallows lol..  ;D

nakalimutan pa ni SC ang singsing.. magaabot nyan si lolo or si lola ng pasimple ky SC..

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #955 on: August 30, 2013, 05:46:10 PM »

nakalimutan pa ni SC ang singsing.. magaabot nyan si lolo or si lola ng pasimple ky SC..
Hehehehee.... will she admit it to Luke and Baby Abby?

The preview killed me! I was like... OMG! Hopefully someone comes in and saves the day so they don't need to postpone it another night.

Can't wait for next week!

Komiks12

• View Profile
« Reply #956 on: August 30, 2013, 09:18:14 PM »

Hehehehee.... will she admit it to Luke and Baby Abby?

The preview killed me! I was like... OMG! Hopefully someone comes in and saves the day so they don't need to postpone it another night.

Can't wait for next week!

Maybe.  ::)

Or si luke magbubuking. Aminan pertion.

About sa singsing, for sure si lolo or si donya magaabot ng pa simple.

Komiks12

• View Profile
« Reply #957 on: September 02, 2013, 02:27:00 PM »
touching ang episode for this day.

:)

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #958 on: September 02, 2013, 06:12:49 PM »
Definitely a great episode! One of the best in a long time leading up to the much awaited proposal.

Yikes, Nikki said that Mallows is Amiel... Nicolo is visibly disappointed... if Amiel finds out that he is allegedly Nikki's crush will he try to be even more obvious and reciprocate his feelings for her? WAG NA!!! Bad move Nikki Grace Lim. BTW why is Amiel calling her 'Nikki Grace' now? When did they become close?

The picture taking scene in the mall, the phone call from Kute, the kids kissing their dad, Baby Abby writing GOOD LUCK DADDY note, the Raffy wake up call, parents fixing up Ser Chief, the missing ring, the game of catch up with driver lolo, Esmeralda, Mamang and Teresita, the distract the workers and Teresita giving the ring to Ser Chief.... phenomenal build up to the proposal! YAY!

Komiks12

• View Profile
« Reply #959 on: September 02, 2013, 09:01:05 PM »
Definitely a great episode! One of the best in a long time leading up to the much awaited proposal.

Yikes, Nikki said that Mallows is Amiel... Nicolo is visibly disappointed... if Amiel finds out that he is allegedly Nikki's crush will he try to be even more obvious and reciprocate his feelings for her? WAG NA!!! Bad move Nikki Grace Lim. BTW why is Amiel calling her 'Nikki Grace' now? When did they become close?

The picture taking scene in the mall, the phone call from Kute, the kids kissing their dad, Baby Abby writing GOOD LUCK DADDY note, the Raffy wake up call, parents fixing up Ser Chief, the missing ring, the game of catch up with driver lolo, Esmeralda, Mamang and Teresita, the distract the workers and Teresita giving the ring to Ser Chief.... phenomenal build up to the proposal! YAY!

Adventure yung pag habol ng singsing.. Everything is adventure and touching. Lalo sa scene tumawag si kute, i would be speechless as her. Nagiimagine na ako what to do pag ikakasal na sister ko someday sa scene na un. At ang simpleng payo ni nay teresita "wag mo sasaktan ang anak ko" simple yet touching..