Welcome, Kapamilya. Please or

Author Topic: Be Careful With My Heart (OT)  (Read 211103 times)

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
Re: Be Careful With My Heart (OT)
« Reply #915 on: August 16, 2013, 02:35:38 AM »
Changing the script a bit concerning Mamang, anyone else rooting (well it sounds odd but I am actually) for something bad to fall to her cuz she doesn't learn. She thinks she can hide the medicine money and take garlic as a remedy for her high blood? *scratches head*

I'm still not satisfied with the ending of the Cho-Ron2x storyline... they are okay... like THAT? Seriously? That would NEVER happen that way and that EASILY!

|||◄+--------| TFC Godfather circa 2003 |--------+►|||

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #916 on: August 20, 2013, 03:04:31 AM »
So no more conflicts anymore of lolo, lola, Maya and Ser Chief?

And how the heck is Ron-Ron now Cho's bestfriend? Is that at all... realistic.... at all? I mean WTH? How easy is that someone that tortured you for the beginning of the school year is now your bestest of friends? Be serious!

Is there really any storylines going on besides Mamang and her medical issues and Ser Chief finally believing that Maya is the one he wants to spend his life forever with (well after Alex anyway).

Can we bring back Raffy in some way, shape or form (and not in that fake one sided conversation of Ser Chief on the phone, she has to be physically there)?

How about bring back Luis Manzano/Ser James for a little spice in the story again?

Why not have someone from GB as a puppy dog loveteam for baby Abby?

Komiks12

• View Profile
« Reply #917 on: August 20, 2013, 12:41:56 PM »
It can really happen when someone is bullying you at 1st but become good friends afterwards.

Ang next story probably will be yung pag expose ni niccolo kung sino si mallows and confront nikki. Tingin nantin how it goes.

Babalik siguro si raffy, nasa honeymoon stage pa ata with richard poon. Lagi naman siya pinapakita pag my tumatawag.

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #918 on: August 20, 2013, 01:12:32 PM »
It can really happen when someone is bullying you at 1st but become good friends afterwards.

Ang next story probably will be yung pag expose ni niccolo kung sino si mallows and confront nikki. Tingin nantin how it goes.

Babalik siguro si raffy, nasa honeymoon stage pa ata with richard poon. Lagi naman siya pinapakita pag my tumatawag.
Well it seemed way too rushed... but then again this BCWMH reality vs. the normal teleserye. I would have reacted like Mamang and wouldn't have taken that flower! ARGH!

Well that might be stretched out a bit.. maybe it will be revealed when Maya is talking to Nikki with the door ajar or maybe Nikki will accidentally message Mallow/Niccolo by accident concerning her crush and just like her mistaken Facebook message on Niccolo's ex's page it will be too late to take it back? That does seem logical right?

Yeah and that was what I was talking about concerning Raffy. I hate... utterly hate ONE SIDED conversations as a way to keep characters in the loop even if they technically are not there.

Komiks12

• View Profile
« Reply #919 on: August 20, 2013, 02:02:04 PM »

Well it seemed way too rushed... but then again this BCWMH reality vs. the normal teleserye. I would have reacted like Mamang and wouldn't have taken that flower! ARGH!

Well that might be stretched out a bit.. maybe it will be revealed when Maya is talking to Nikki with the door ajar or maybe Nikki will accidentally message Mallow/Niccolo by accident concerning her crush and just like her mistaken Facebook message on Niccolo's ex's page it will be too late to take it back? That does seem logical right?

Yeah and that was what I was talking about concerning Raffy. I hate... utterly hate ONE SIDED conversations as a way to keep characters in the loop even if they technically are not there.

Yep, possibly happen. Pro most likely yung naka bukas ung door at narinig ng mag best friend.

And next stroyline is the propose marriage.. How will SC propose maya? In front of family probably?

Komiks12

• View Profile
« Reply #920 on: August 21, 2013, 01:54:31 PM »

shes back..  ;)

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #921 on: August 21, 2013, 07:19:23 PM »

shes back..  ;)
Hahahaha I soooooooo called that one! *virtual hi-five* Glad the BCWMH staff are listening, lol.

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #922 on: August 21, 2013, 07:20:52 PM »
Who is that kid Miguel that seems interested in Nikki now? Is he famous or something cuz I don't know who the heck is he? Is he a real threat to Nikki and Mallows? And just wondering, does anyone find that 'new transfer kid' good looking cuz I don't see it myself.

I think this Miguel character would have been better used on someone from Star Magic Circle 2013 like Alex or Kit or Julian.

Komiks12

• View Profile
« Reply #923 on: August 21, 2013, 09:41:49 PM »

shes back..  ;)
Hahahaha I soooooooo called that one! *virtual hi-five* Glad the BCWMH staff are listening, lol.

Haha bumalik na from honeymoon with richard poon

Komiks12

• View Profile
« Reply #924 on: August 21, 2013, 09:45:40 PM »
Who is that kid Miguel that seems interested in Nikki now? Is he famous or something cuz I don't know who the heck is he? Is he a real threat to Nikki and Mallows? And just wondering, does anyone find that 'new transfer kid' good looking cuz I don't see it myself.

I think this Miguel character would have been better used on someone from Star Magic Circle 2013 like Alex or Kit or Julian.

Amiel ata name not miguel i dont know

Anyways.. Pwede na ang looks at tingin ko makikita to ng mag best friend kasama si transferee guy at mapagkakamalan nila siya si mallows. Ang tanong e kaya kaya ni nikki hide ang feelings niya kay mallows ngaun nagpapatulong gumawa ng music videos?

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #925 on: August 26, 2013, 06:07:07 PM »
So we have Conchita and Esmeralda with the battle of the 'taba', lol.

Amiel keeps getting forced into this teleserye and a new love triangle for Nikki-Mallows. What happened to Inigo? I really can't take this new guy.

And WTH Emman! You ruined the surprise! I'd rather have Maya upset with me thinking I'm cheating and then surprise proposal vs. no surprise, she knew about it, not a legitimately genuine reaction. G-R-R-R!!!!!!!

Komiks12

• View Profile
« Reply #926 on: August 26, 2013, 09:08:14 PM »

Amiel keeps getting forced into this teleserye and a new love triangle for Nikki-Mallows. What happened to Inigo? I really can't take this new guy.

And WTH Emman! You ruined the surprise! I'd rather have Maya upset with me thinking I'm cheating and then surprise proposal vs. no surprise, she knew about it, not a legitimately genuine reaction. G-R-R-R!!!!!!!

Feeling ko hihirit si nay teresita ung ibang proposal, at hindi ung kasal. Iibahin nila ung topic at sasang ayon na lang si emman.

Komiks12

• View Profile
« Reply #927 on: August 26, 2013, 09:09:10 PM »

Tamang laugh trip lol.. Magkakasundo talaga yung dalawa  ;D

billicent_1219

• I sing, dance, write stories, play piano & guitar!
    • View Profile
« Reply #928 on: August 26, 2013, 09:10:03 PM »
Grabe, battle of "taba" talaga between "Mamang" Conchita and Donya Esmeralda? XD

Komiks12

• View Profile
« Reply #929 on: August 26, 2013, 09:11:40 PM »

Na left out na si inigo. bumabawi ang role niya ngayon sa nagawa niyang kasalanan before. And jealous si nik nik.. Magmamakaawa ulit si mallows kay nik nik