Welcome, Kapamilya. Please or

Author Topic: Be Careful With My Heart (OT)  (Read 226723 times)

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
Re: Be Careful With My Heart (OT)
« Reply #585 on: April 26, 2013, 08:51:25 PM »
WOW!  This I think tops everything else in " kilig " factor.    "I love yous " exchanged inadvertently.  Very nice!  Both Richard and Jodi deliver splendidly!
The accidental I Love You... the tops of all the kilig moments... until they get married and kiss, lol.

|||◄+--------| TFC Godfather circa 2003 |--------+►|||

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #586 on: April 26, 2013, 08:54:36 PM »
Listen to Sir Chief's first solo single

ABS-CBNnews.com
Posted at 04/25/2013 8:31 PM | Updated as of 04/25/2013 8:31 PM

MANILA, Philippines -- ABS-CBN's record label Star Records released on Thursday the first single of actor Richard Yap, more popularly known as Sir Chief in the hit daytime series "Be Careful With My Heart."

Titled "Salamat," the track features music by Christian Martinez. The lyrics of the song talks of constant companionship despite challenges.

URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=157M7qTdDoA&feature=player_embedded

The chorus goes: "Salamat sa iyo, kasa-kasama ko sa hirap at ginhawa sa mundo/ Pagsbuok ng tadhana, ikaw gustong kasama/ Mula sa'yo aking saya/ Sarap karamay sa mundo, sarap karamay sa mundao, mahal ko."

The single is not included the official soundtrack of "Be Careful With My Heart," although it remains unclear if "Salamat" will be part of a full album by the 45-year-old actor.

Yap has previously performed renditions of hit songs such as "When You Say Nothing At All" and "The Way You Look Tonight," as heard in the daytime series' soundtrack album.

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #587 on: April 27, 2013, 06:08:11 AM »

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #588 on: April 29, 2013, 07:46:54 AM »
Janella Salvador Bags FAMAS Youth Achievement Award

“Be Careful With My Heart” teen star Janella Salvador reaches a new milestone in her career as she recently received the German Moreno Youth Achievement Award from the Filipino Academy of Movie Arts and Sciences (FAMAS).

Like Janella’s career, “Be Careful With My Heart” continues to soar high as its cast Richard Yap, Jodi Sta. Maria, Mutya Orquia, Aiza Seguerra, Rosario “Tart” Carlos, and Vivieka Vivieka kick-off their US tour on May 10 (Friday) in Los Angeles, California, which will be followed by their special show in Kissimmee, Florida on May 12 (Sunday).

After conquering US, “Be Careful With My Heart” will continue to spread good vibes in Canada as they visit their Pinoy fans in Edmonton, Alberta on May 17 (Friday); and Toronto, Ontario on May 19 (Sunday).

Continue to follow the cute love story of Sir Chief (Richard) and Maya (Jodi) in “Be Careful With My Heart,” everyday, 11:45am, before “It’s Showtime” on ABS-CBN’s Prime-Tanghali.

For more updates, log on to www.abs-cbn.com, follow @becarefulheart on Twitter; and ‘like’ the show’s official Facebook fanpage at www.facebook.com/becarefulwithmyheartofficial.

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #589 on: April 30, 2013, 02:21:32 AM »
My friend Meg Imperial will guest on BCWMH as one of Jeff's girls... hmmm could she be a regular girlfriend that will get Kute upset?

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #590 on: April 30, 2013, 05:34:11 AM »
Janella on IKAW NA with Kuya Boy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28ZaUgsZZ14

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #591 on: April 30, 2013, 05:38:47 AM »
Marvin nakikisakay kay Ser Chief?

Wala bang maisip na ibang monicker ang kampo ni Marvin Agustin kaya nanghiram sila ng pangalan sa iba? Sir Chef ang tawag ngayon sa actor/chef na kuha sa character na ginagampanan ng bagong crush ng bayan na si Richard Yap bilang Ser Chief naman. Ayaw ito ng fans ng tsinitong aktor dahil kay Richard na ito. Gusto nilang mag-isip na lamang ng orihinal at sarili niyang pangalan si Marvin.

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #592 on: April 30, 2013, 08:54:33 AM »
My friend Meg Imperial will guest on BCWMH as one of Jeff's girls... hmmm could she be a regular girlfriend that will get Kute upset?

Her character name will be Sarah. Abangan ;)

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #593 on: May 02, 2013, 07:05:17 PM »
I wonder who stole the money? Was it really Carol, the new employee at the Chibugan? Could Sarah (Meg Imperial) be a new worker at the Chibugan or just a love interest of Jeff?

Or maybe she could be the new girl in Luke's life?

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #594 on: May 02, 2013, 07:06:05 PM »
'Be Careful With My Heart' to stay on air 'forever'

ABS-CBNnews.com

Posted at 04/23/2013 10:42 AM | Updated as of 04/23/2013 11:20 AM

ABS-CBN Chairman Gabby Lopez, president and CEO Charo Santos-Concio and Head of News Ging Reyes (right to left) react with laughter to a statement about the station's hit show, "Be Careful With My Heart." Photo by Fernando Sepe Jr. for ABS-CBNnews.com

MANILA, Philippines - "It will be there forever," joked ABS-CBN president and chief executive officer Charo Santos-Concio, when asked if the hit morning series "Be Careful With My Heart" will be extended once again.

But Santos-Concio quickly said the top-rating show, starring Richard Yap and Jodi Sta. Maria, will be on the air as long as the audience wants it.

"It will be there forever (laughs). Hanggang magkaroon ng apo (laughs). That's always a challenge for our content creators. The challenge is always for the next big hit... but for the meantime, as long as the public is supporting 'Be Careful With My Heart,' it will be there," Santos-Concio said in a press conference after the ABS-CBN Corp. annual stockholders' meeting on Tuesday.

Yap and Sta. Maria thrilled ABS-CBN stockholders by appearing on stage to sing a duet of the classic "Please Be Careful With My Heart."

In a previous interview, the show's star Yap hinted that the hit daytime soap has been extended again.

It was earlier reported that "Be Careful With My Heart" has been extended until mid-2013, but Yap said the series is "going to be more than the June date."

"They haven't really told us yet kung hanggang kailan, but we feel that it's going to be, the story will go a long way," Yap said.

"Hindi pa namin [alam] exactly when, but for now, I think it's going to be more than the June date," he added. - With report from Kathleen A. Martin, ABS-CBNnews.com
Still soo funny but I wouldn't mind this to be true. :)

Zenon

• View Profile
« Reply #595 on: May 02, 2013, 07:18:39 PM »
^ LOL dun. Ako rin gusto ko ata forever ang show.

And since the show is gonna last for quite a while why not add another soundtrack like Walang Hanggan? Although wala naman masyadong sawa factor ang kanta sa album dahil hindi naman OA ang paggamit, would be still nice if there'd be another. Pero baka maabala lang sila dahil nakafocus sila sa DVD's XD.

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #596 on: May 03, 2013, 12:10:30 AM »
^ LOL dun. Ako rin gusto ko ata forever ang show.

And since the show is gonna last for quite a while why not add another soundtrack like Walang Hanggan? Although wala naman masyadong sawa factor ang kanta sa album dahil hindi naman OA ang paggamit, would be still nice if there'd be another. Pero baka maabala lang sila dahil nakafocus sila sa DVD's XD.
Well if there is another soundtrack, please (my request) have Nikki/Janella Salvador do a solo or a duet. She has a phenomenal voice and maybe ABS will give her a Star Records contract because of it.

1010gabriela

• View Profile
« Reply #597 on: May 03, 2013, 10:33:26 AM »
Very, very nice!  In these more recent episodes, Richard Yap is significantly better , more natural, less nervous  in his role.  On very slow motion, it is so very interesting to note the evolution of his facial expressions.  In these more recent ones, he begins to make very effective use of his facial muscles so that the unnecessary ones are relaxed and the ones needed for a specific expression are used.  His expression with Maya's "I love you " on the phone is priceless -- the initial blank, shocked look;  his eyes/ gaze moves sideways towards the direction of the phone ( a very important detail ) ; pupils slightly dilate; lips slightly part.

Then in the picnic scene, he actually blushes during one the scenes.  Very nice! And then, he very naturally and candidly laughs ( and turns a shade pink) during the scene where he pokes Maya's cheek to see whether it was he who was dreaming.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2013, 10:49:34 AM by 1010gabriela »

TFC Godfather

• Global Moderator
  • Kapamilya Legend
    • View Profile
    • TFC Godfather Facebook
« Reply #598 on: May 03, 2013, 07:54:14 PM »
Anyone else annoyed by that thief girl Carol... she admitted she stole the money so she can tanan and then she writes a letter about it? ARREST HER!

But then again this is BCWMH, heck Ser Chief let his bestfriend rob him blind and just let it go, Kute will probably just leave it as well! I WOULD NEVER LET ANYONE GET AWAY WITH THAT!!!!

Zenon

• View Profile
« Reply #599 on: May 03, 2013, 07:58:00 PM »
Anyone else annoyed by that thief girl Carol... she admitted she stole the money so she can tanan and then she writes a letter about it? ARREST HER!

But then again this is BCWMH, heck Ser Chief let his bestfriend rob him blind and just let it go, Kute will probably just leave it as well! I WOULD NEVER LET ANYONE GET AWAY WITH THAT!!!!

I don't get the point why those kinds of stuff should happen with the show anyway. It doesn't inspire any moral value or anything. Heck it could even annoy the viewers and give a reason why the show having to be full of good vibes is bad.  :'(